Winter 2018-19 Giveaway #3

Discussion in 'Events' started by Punkae, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    :stardarkblue: Wondrous Winter 2018-2019 Giveaway # 3 :stardarkblue:

This giveaway of two
    beta tester ranks will be taking place on December 30th and will be given to two participants of the Wondrous Winter event! To participate, go to the Wondrous Winter album, check out the rules in its description, and upload something in theme! Cheers!

"What exactly is the beta tester rank?" you may ask. Well, here's what you get.

• Lifetime rank, meaning once you have it, you'll keep it forever
    • It's one of two exclusive pre-launch ranks that no longer be available to purchase after January 1, 2019
    • Fancy username color and font
    • The cool little animated :beta: tag on their profile and avatar block in threads

2018-12-17_02-34-06.gif

2018-12-17_02-33-01.gif

2018-12-17_02-37-36.gif
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Thank you so much to all our participants!

@Shelly Spencer (previous winner)
    @Bard66 (previous winner)
    @Venia Tulip (previous winner)
    @tastethewine (previous winner)

@helleborenoire
    @bikdingle
    @Doomstate
    @The Bodyguard
    @Neocorona
    @novax
    @froot

Our third round of winners are....

@The Bodyguard
    @froot

Woohoo! Congratulations all around, and thank you so much to everyone for participating! We will be continuing with the winter event until February 1, and there may be one or two more rounds of prizes, to be determined by the end of this week. Let me know your thoughts if you want a couple more drawings! :meowsanta:

---

@Member @Premium @Beta Tester @Founder @Moderator @SuperModerator @Gallery Moderator
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Bard66 Well-Known Member Erolair Partner [______________________] [________]

Blog Posts:
    Congratulations guys!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The Bodyguard Pretty Spiffy [________] Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Congratulations to all the winners, though all whe entered are winners at showing the support of this great forum.
    Wait, are there two bodyguards? or is this poor soul trying to rig the election with multiple entries. Call out the collusion police! Better yet, smack him hard with a wet vixen tail.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. bikdingle Amatuer [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Congratulations!
    Excellent way to ring in the new year!
  6. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @The Bodyguard Haha, oops! I guess on the post, I doubled up on your name. lol. I promise everyone was only entered once in the drawing itself though. Oopsie! :XD:

@bikdingle Much agreed! ^_^
  7. The Bodyguard Pretty Spiffy [________] Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Whew, for a moment there I thought I was leading a double life.
    Happy New Year to one and all, stay warm and safe.
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Telki Member Author

Blog Posts:
    Congratty tat tats.