User Partnership Program

Discussion in 'Partnered Users' started by Punkae, May 3, 2016.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Shelly Spencer I'm sorry, I think I missed a message maybe. I'll get back to the two of you at some point today about it because I think you both be pretty well suited based on your activity and how nice you both are. I think both of you have been pretty active in engaging new people and commenting on stuff in the gallery. ^_^
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Bard66 and @Shelly Spencer -- Are you two interested in partnerships still? I got kind of sidetracked with holiday stuff and am checking back in, so I know what I need to set up. I'm happy to offer each of you partnerships after review because you are both kind and active users here, exactly the type we'd like to have set the example for newcomers here. :)
  3. Bard66 Well-Known Member Erolair Partner [______________________] [________]

Blog Posts:
    Thanks! I'm in if you want me. Just let me know what you need me to do.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Bard66 I need to know if you want your own forums under the partner area and what you would like them to be called. :)

As for anything else we need, just stay active, and if you see new people, maybe say hi, that sort of thing. If you happen to run across someone who looks confused, maybe offer help, nothing serious, nothing you need to seek out or spend more time on than you feel comfortable with.
  5. Bard66 Well-Known Member Erolair Partner [______________________] [________]

Blog Posts:
    I think just one would be great, I could use it as sort of an all purpose place for anything I needed to say. Maybe call it Bard's Corner.
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Bard66 All set up and ready to go! You should also be able to lock, sticky, delete, etc. within that forum. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bard66 Well-Known Member Erolair Partner [______________________] [________]

Blog Posts:
    Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Venia Tulip Pretty Spiffy [________]

Blog Posts:
    I am interested in this program. I just need some time to get on a regular drawing schedule so I can crank out some more quality work. :)
    • Love Love x 2
  9. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Venia Tulip I think you'd be well-suited for the position. Let me know if you have any updates on your interest! ^_^