[NSFW] Denise's Birthday

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by Y-Phil, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Y-Phil Un Valaisan en ligne [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Denise's Birthday

It was a special day. Denise Sweets had planned her night for her birthday, with a few friends, such as Clara (see here). Luckily, it was during a week off.
    But...

During the morning, one of her students mother called in for an appointment "This is urgent... I think that there's a real problem with my daughter. That concerns one of your classes...".
    Denise accepted to see the worrying mom just after noon.

A gorgeous blonde, with a perfect body, rang the door bell. Irresistible for Denise, who immediately thought "I wish she could come tonight... That would be awesome!"

They talk for a long moment. They started with her daughter, the lessons. They even agreed for private lessons.
    Then came the moment when the discussion focused on more private things. Up to the moment when Amber confessed a fantasy: to be served by a sexy maid. Denise's eyes gleamed, while Amber blushed to the ears...
    Denise took this opportunity to propose to Amber to take a moment on the swimming pool.

Amber hesitated, terribly shy:
    "Well, I don't have any swimsuit"

Denise responded:
    "Oh! Don't you worry about that... I have a large collection, and there are some that are still packaged"

Amber accepted. A few moments later, wearing an ultra-mini two-piece, she passed in front of Denise, who had real difficulties to stay calm... She guided Amber to the pool.

"Oh! and you?"

Denise smiled, put her hands on Amber's arms, and whispered
    "Don't worry... I think that I've got a surprise that you won't regret..."

Amber hesitated between smiling and blushing, and took place on one of the pool chairs.
    Denise was so troubled by Amber's sensuality that she almost fall in the water while returning back to the house...

But the surprise was for Denise when she came back, wearing the most sexy maid outfit she could find among her clothes...
    Amber was there, totally naked, lying on her back on the pool chair, the head bending back, the legs wide opened, the hips slowly balancing. She was moaning and deeply breathing...
    "Denise... Denise... Please... Can't wait more... Let's fuck... Com'on... Denise..."

Not exactly the so shy Amber she left a few minutes ago...
    All of a sudden, she remarked three darts...
    Just the moment when a dart struck Denise's lower back. Surprised, she bend back and was about to cry when a second dard struck her neck.

"What the..."

She couldn't finish the sentence and rapidly started to feel dizzy. Her legs couldn't carry her any more and she felt slowly on her knees.
    Then waves of heat and thrills invaded her... The house and the pool were spinning around her. She bend forward on her hands, unable to keep her head up...

A third dart struck her... Between her butt cheeks... Anaesthetized by the drug that was invading her, she felt slowly face-down on the ground.
    She realized why Amber was moaning louder and was calling for love... The mixture was provoking an explosion of her strong libido...

Nothing more was important... Just Amber and Denise and...

He he... Those TeeGee's....

[NSFW] Darts Attack 3: the Reporter at home

This time, they choose to offer to Denise a variant of their cocktail: a mix of their new, powerful aphrodisiac and a secret ingredient that increases the exuberance and makes you loose control. You remain conscious of what you're doing: to make love and nothing else matters...

Dear Friends: be careful and watch you back: who knows... [​IMG]

Miss Denise Sweets is my interpretation of Curia-DD's teacher OC... [​IMG]
    Happy 2019 Birthday my friend [​IMG]
  2. TazLooking Super Fancy [______________________]

Blog Posts:
    Bless those Sharp Shooters for helping Denise enjoy her Birthday surprise!!!:D:D
    Carpe Diem indeed!!!!! ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1