Let's Break The Ice!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eldritch-Shambler, Apr 6, 2016.

1. atador32 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks, Kevlar!
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    You're very welcome, it's always nice to see new members!
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Necro Boy New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi Everybody,

New here :)

I go by the name necro__boy & necroboyz and I've been a hobbyist digital artist since around 2015... I like to create photo stories that contain crime, morgue & funeral related themes... I'm currently not taking commission work, but will likely do so early 2019...

You can check out my artwork on my DA site:

https://www.deviantart.com/necroboyz

Looking forward to create a gallery and share some of my twisted stuff.

Cheers
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Necro Boy! I'm sure you'll find a great community here and fit in well!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Marcius New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello!

I'm a voracious reader -- watcher too -- and an intermittent writer. My primary kink can be summarized as 'girls in serious peril in a historical or fantasy setting'. Having heard that one of my favourite authors in that genre joined Erolair, yours truly decided to follow. I hope to contribute something of interest to the forum.
  6. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Very welcome Marcius! We are looking forward to your contributions!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Zenny New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi there, I am Zenny, an avi from Second Life.
    I was discovering the art on DA and saw a line to this......
    So here I am.
    I am not an artist, just enjoying the beautiful creations a lot of you make.
    And posting now and then the things I do in my 3D world at SL.

hugz Zen
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Zenny! All are always welcome! Feel free to just hang or post whatever you like!
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  9. Leatherchain Member

Blog Posts:
    "Feel free to just hang"
    Hahaha. You sicko perv. That's why we love ya.
    Wait...that's not what you meant, was it? Damned.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Hahahahah! It didn't even cross my mind. I really should watch my grammar! ;)
  11. Zenny New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'll leave the hanging part to others who love that experience. ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Rebecca New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey, i'm Becca, i do writes and games, i'm looking to get back to writing, but no more on Deviantart
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Hi Rebecca! Welcome to Erolair! We are all pretty jaded by DA, so enjoy the freedom to express yourself here!
  14. Rebecca New Member

Blog Posts:
    Will do, any fetishes that are a really big nono here?
  15. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Yes, Normal, Vanilla and Blase! ;)
  16. Rebecca New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ugh, normies!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Shelly Spencer Fairy Nuff [________]

Blog Posts:
    Hiya,

Never know what to say with these sorts of things... most of my work is on the vanilla side, but I do occasionally do some bondage stuff, and odd scenes involving dragons, ogres and zombies.

I kind of like to turn traditional stereotypes on their head, so monsters are often the heroes in my images, and handsome men often should not be trusted.

Most of my work has been posted elsewhere, however I have come here as some of my work has been deleted (even though it did not violate policies) and some of my work was never posted because it would violate policies on that site, so I have posted those here as the same restrictions don't apply.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Shelly, all are welcome here! I have to agree with you about handsome men as well! ;)
  19. Rebecca New Member

Blog Posts:
    I dunno about ALL, white knights can stay away for all i care XD
    • Like Like x 1
  20. abductorem New Member

Blog Posts:
    • Like Like x 2