Let's Break The Ice!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eldritch-Shambler, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Bard66 Well-Known Member Erolair Partner [______________________] [________]

Blog Posts:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shelly Spencer Fairy Nuff [________]

Blog Posts:
  3. Miura Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey all !!

@3DErotic invited me to register on this site after my second ban from DeviantArt, and because I searched an alternative to avoid a third and definitive ban. Thanks to you !

The main theme of my renders are the following : BDSM, torture, CMNF, monsters / aliens / zombies vs innocents little girls, etc., and sometimes some Femdom stuff like ballbusting, cbt, asslicking, etc.

I used to render in 4K (3840x2160 pixels), because I work on a 40" & 4K screen. But not only it takes me a lot of time in rendering, but also this site and other alternatives don't display in more than FHD (1920x1080 pixels). It even seems that here, the display is 1280x720 pixels max ?

One thing I'd love is to make some strips with short stories, so I could try this on this forum. I want to propose 1 or 2 renders, then let you decide what you want to see for the next ones, or how you want the story goes.

I'll post some of my renders on my libraries, but you can check them all (excepted the censored ones who will be uploaded here) on my dA page : https://www.deviantart.com/osef00/gallery/
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Shelly Spencer Fairy Nuff [________]

Blog Posts:
    @Miura Welcome, pull up a a chair and make yourself at home!
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  5. Bard66 Well-Known Member Erolair Partner [______________________] [________]

Blog Posts:
  6. LilRebelArt New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello Everyone!

You can call me whatever you'd like. My name is Amy but some call me "lil" or whatever suits them best! I also go by she/her. :meowteal:

I figured I'd stop here and introduce myself to everyone! There isn't much to tell about me so I'll leave a little below. I'm not the most exciting person in the world but I love meeting new people and fellow artists!

:starred: I've been an artist for as long as I could remember. It's in my blood and I'm not sure what I'd do without it!
    :starorange: I'm a bit of a nerd. Most of my art is centered around Star Wars, Disney and Original Characters. I'm going to hopefully be branching out more this year and challenging myself.
    :staryellow: I love pizza & Sushi - there isn't really much more to say about this one. Haha
    :stargreen: I'm an animal lover. I really relate to the Trash Panda. He is my spirit animal!
    :starblue: I can be a bit unfiltered
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bard66 Well-Known Member Erolair Partner [______________________] [________]

Blog Posts:
    Hi, glad you're here.
  8. Funny French Faker New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello all. Total newbie to this site, but happy to be here. Hope you'll love my content ; ) Have a great day / year / life all
  9. Shelly Spencer Fairy Nuff [________]

Blog Posts:
    Well welcome, pull up a chair (or whatever you wanna sit on) and join in!
  10. Wonderbread18 New Member

Blog Posts:
    [casually strolls into thread]

Heyyyyyyy guys and gals and all you fine kids. I go WWWWWAAAAYYYY back with our lovely overseer, Punkae.

Nice to meet you all. I will be in from time to time to peruse and see all your wonderful work and such. :D(y):heart::heartorange::heartyellow::heartlime::heartgreen::heartmint::heartteal::meowbounce:

[slipping and falling out of thread]
  11. girlstrapped New Member

Blog Posts:
    hi all!

stumbled on this site via its deviantart group, and thought I'd try it out. I'm an amateur bdsm cartoonist, I draw with a mouse in photoshop. I like pngs, the color pink and tied up women :) I'm excited to start sharing my work here! got a few pieces up in my gallery now if you want to check it out~
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019 at 5:20 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Bard66 Well-Known Member Erolair Partner [______________________] [________]

Blog Posts:
    Glad you found us hope you like it here and I look forward to seeing your work.