Writing Cover Image Template!

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by Punkae, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    For use in the gallery, hope it's helpful to any of you who want easier integration between the gallery and forums!

@Member @Premium @Beta Star @Founder
    An update for any of you who frequently write, we now have a section on the main gallery page that is just for writers. You can self-promote your work from the forums by uploading images to the gallery with links in the description corresponding to your threads here on the forums, or if your content is under 2000 characters, you can simply add it in the description if that works better for you. :meowlove:

Code to input in the gallery description/comments to embed links over text:
    Code:
    [url=http://YOURLINK.com]Text to Link Over[/url]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Punkae! It will help some of the more wordy artists as well! Guilty. ;)
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    It may need some slight adjustment (I'd probably make the text and lines slightly smaller), so that it displays optimally within the preview thumbnail window, but I wanted to make sure everyone who wanted a bare template had it available. :meowlove:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    I can't wait to try it out!