What's Your Favorite Art Piece You've Ever Made?

Discussion in 'Art Discussion' started by Punkae, Apr 11, 2016.

?

Do you make art?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sure... 'art'... yeah, I do that sometimes.

20.0%
  1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I thought it might be cool to talk about the things we've made and what we like of our own work because I know I have favorites of friends' work, but I wonder how it compares to their favorites of their own stuff!

I don't know for sure which is my favorite, but it's probably one of these two:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As I'm sure you've guessed, I really like making things blink. It's a simple effect that really brings some life to a piece, IMO. I'm also a huge fan of purples and blues, so these two are pretty soothing to my eyes. :meow:

Anyway, here we go... tag, you're it!:
    @WanderingSketchPad
    @Kaoz
    @Blanksama
    @Astra
    @Eldritch-Shambler
    @ZealotLewi

Everyone is of course to participate. I just tagged some people I was thinking of! :meowlove:
    • Love Love x 1
  2. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    Hmm, of the stories that I have uploaded... I would say Tough Love so far. I have done stuff in the past that might edge out but I will only consider the once I have uploaded on my HF account. I'd like to say In the Fox's Den but well... do to the issues I've had with chapter 2 and the stories contents I don't know if it qualify.
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    ♥ (test)

sketch_570ef3cce756a.png

4. Eldritch-Shambler Lesser Old One [________]

Blog Posts:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
  6. Reika Kotomi Everyone's Domme Partner [_________________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩ Forum Mod:
    Art Discussion, The Naughty Corner

Blog Posts:
    My wood elf from one of the D&D campaigns I played. It's not perfect but, I was trying a different art style from what I usually do, and turned out so much better than I expected. I take a lot of pride in this image.

Lia body 2.png
    • Love Love x 1
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  7. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [_________________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    I think mine would be this one!

[​IMG]
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [_________________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Hmmmm! I'm going to upload it here! ;)