testicles

Discussion in 'Test Forum' started by ShapeFlesh, Apr 16, 2016.

1. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

ball boy the ball boy wanted to ball a boy so he balled a boy so the boy got balled
  2. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

3. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

4. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Yeaaaah, this ain't centred. I'll have to look into it.
  5. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

[​IMG]

This image is taken from the Wishlist. You can see that the comment signature is centred on the comment over Punkae's and that it is somehow moved to the right in the comment below.

[​IMG]

In this one I have moved the comment up so that it is easier to see. I have no clue why this is and going into the Signature options and re-centring it doesn't work. I am not even sure if this is just an issue for me or if other people can see it too.

If other can see it I would like to report this as a bug to @Punkae .
  6. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Wait... test 3
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

I see it too but have no idea why it's doing that. Perhaps the site is just trolling you... really hard. :XD:
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Well... there you have it in motion ladies and gents.
  9. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

It think it is treating the first image as the centre and placing the rest of the signature after it. That is why the dA log is centred. However, it seems random as it sometimes doesn't do that, this could possibly have something to do with the post having images or something in it but I am not sure. It is not a major bug but at least you have been made aware of it so that it can be dealt with later down the line.
  10. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

11. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

test 5
    • Useful Useful x 1