Sorting images in my gallery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leatherchain, May 12, 2018.

1. Leatherchain New Member

Blog Posts:
    I may be (probably am) missing it, but...

Is there a way to move the location of an image INSIDE of the same folder?

I sometimes do series drawings, but often, other things get uploaded in-between series images. Is there a way to move the images around in a single folder so that they can be viewed in the proper order? I've tried, and it definitely does not work for me. Is it the browser I use, a glitch with my account, or is it simply not possible to do this without deleting and reloading things?

Thanks in advance for any advice/help.
    -Red
  2. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    There is a sort function by date or other criteria at the top right hand side of the gallery that you are in (just above the images).
  3. Leatherchain New Member

Blog Posts:
    I've used that. But I still can't change the specific order of the images. Sorting by date, or most popular really does not help me put the images in the proper order.
  4. Leatherchain New Member

Blog Posts:
    Let me be more specific. I want to change the default order of the images in my own gallery, so that when other people view them, they are in the proper order.
  5. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    The only other way I can think of doing it would be to start a new gallery and add them in the proper order then delete the first gallery, or delete them from the existing gallery and then add them in the proper order.