[Short Story Series - 3/3 - / NSFW / Story+Smut / Anthro / Violence]

Discussion in 'Giygas' Abyss' started by Giygas, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer [________]

Blog Posts:
    This is the last thing I've written in the series so far, but who knows

Some day I might get back into it

Maybe

There's a few more things in this one -- including a futa character, so

Other than that

Same old

Art to follow
  2. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer [________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    Anubis and some soldiers

[​IMG]
    Femi

[​IMG]
    Sobek and Nitocris

Oh yeah, I forgot I commissioned this one

[​IMG]
    Lewd.
  3. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer [________]

Blog Posts:
    Anubis stirred awake. It was early in the morning - to the point where nobody was awake. Amisi lay beside him with Baraka borne close to her chest, and Lotus had fallen asleep in the bathing pool. Anubis let out a powerful yawn, stretching out and letting the joints in his back loosen. Finally, he slid out of bed, lifting up a fresh linen robe and wrapping himself in it. Anubis stepped from his room, checking the room of his sons, Jahi and Kahotep. Both men lay sprawled in the bed, sleeping soundly. This brought a quiet chuckle to Anubis, and he closed the door without disturbing them.

Down the stairs of the Temple traveled Anubis, towards the golden sands of the desert, and the beautiful blue-green water of the Great River. Anubis stepped up to the side of the river, waiting for his brother-god, Sobek. As Anubis had expected, the waters stirred, and forth from the riverbanks stepped a tall, muscular and rugged crocodile. Sobek bowed to Anubis and Anubis returned the gesture, before they embraced.

"Brother, it has been much too long. How are you?"Anubis smiled as he asked the question, taking the hand of his fellow god and walking down the bank of the river.

Sobek pondered for an answer, and after a moment he gave a reply. "Dear Anubis, My time has been well. Though, I still seek a partner for my life. I have travelled a lot lately, and experienced many different situations. I must admit, it is wonderful to return to my homeland, to the embrace of the warm desert and to the companionship of my friends."

Anubis smiled at the response, and nodded his head. "It is indeed wonderful to have you return."

Both men walked for an hour down the riverbank, until the great city of Thebes came once again into view, the splendid walls and gorgeous structures standing tall over the sands. Anubis admired the golden city from the distance they remained, and he stopped, standing still beside his friend. Sobek looked over the city, and he smiled.

Suddenly, their attention was peaked by a brilliant glow in the distance.

"That isn't Ra... What is that glow?" Sobek speculated on the answer, looking over towards Anubis, hoping he might know.

"I haven't any idea. Let us go and inspect it, yes?" Anubis nodded, without waiting for an answer, and both Sobek and Anubis made their way South East, towards the glow. It was distant - but not overly. About an hour and a half travel before they made it, and when they did, they found a brilliantly bright orange woman laying in the sand, golden-red feathers shimmering and glowing with a ghastly flame. "This is... A phoenix? What is she doing here?"

Sobek moved to her side and knelt down, stretching the linen of his robe and lifting her head. The flames weren't hot to the touch - they actually seemed not to have a temperature of their own. He looked into her eyes, and tilted his head. "Miss? Are you well?"

There was no response. Again he asked. Again, no response. Sobek picked up the seemingly lifeless body, and looked to Anubis. "We must bring her to the temple. She is not well."

Anubis nodded, helping Sobek to bring her back to his Temple, laying her on the golden floors. Sobek knelt beside her, holding her hand in his. She was alive - she gripped his hand back, though it was hardly noticable. By now the temple was a bustle with life, And Amisi stepped to Sobek's side, crouching down beside him to look curiously.
    Kahotep and Jahi were running through their common daily routines, hardly even aware of the other presences.

Anubis sifted through his belongings, not waking Lotus who had been unwillingly moved to the bed to keep Baraka warm. Finally he found his medicine chest, and he stepped back into the main room, once more returning to the side of the woman. He opened the small chest, unwrapping the hide cloth. He examined her body. She was naked, but there were no external wounds. Her feet had minor cuts on the soles, but this was common... At least, for those who walked. A phoenix could fly. Anubis kept asking himself, 'What would cause her to walk?'
    Her legs were fine, subtle, toned and strong legs, with each feather in perfect line with the next. Her hips were fine - she was not bearing a child and she did not recently birth one. Her stomach was thin, with small outlines of muscles over them. Her breasts were unharmed, C-cupped and feathered perfectly. With a normal heartbeat,and after deciding that her arms, neck and head were fine, Anubis slowly rolled her onto her side, to note that the bases of her wings were cut and the blood dried over. He nodded, assuming that these wounds were the cause of her pain and the reason of the sores on her feet. He shifted the feathers just enough to see the source of the pain, and he lifted a small vial of crushed sheppen, a flower used in medicines. He mixed it with water, and coated the wounds with the paste, picking her up slowly and bringing her to a seat, sitting her down and attempting to give her a drink of fresh water. She slipped it slowly, her eyes easing open. The first thing she lay eyes on was Sobek, who had knelt in front of her, to keep her from falling forward.

"Who...Are you? What...?" She mumbled quietly, her eyes focussing. She found Sobek to be a rather handsome male, and she slowly regained her senses, brushing her red-orange hair aside.

"I am Sobek. My friend Anubis and I have brought you here to the temple. We found you laying unconcious in the sands, and I would not have left you there for my life. Are you feeling well?" Sobek took her hand in his, his scaled back slick from the heat of the sun.

She smiled to him, and nodded slowly. "I'm getting there, Sir...My name is Nitocris..." She leaned down to rest her weight on him, and Anubis smiled, returning his attention to his daughter, embracing her. Sobek lifted the woman, holding her to his chest and sitting down himself.

"You look... Absolutely beautiful, Miss Nitocris. Is there anything I might be able to do for you?" Sobek rubbed her cheek softly, and she giggled quietly, nestling against the muscled crocodile. He blushed a bit, holding her a bit tighter and looking over to Anubis, who had an approving grin.

Sobek thought to himself as he ran his claws carefully through her hair, admiring the serene setting, the silken red woman, her slender, well-built body, her soft, fiery eyes, and her gorgeous wings. He leaned down to kiss her, and she closed here eyes as she did her best to return the kiss, already quite enthralled in the muscled crocodile. She reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, cuddling softly into powerful male.

Anubis kissed Amisi's lips, and made his way to Sobek. "If you will excuse my wife and I, we must attend to business at Elephantine. You and your new friend are welcome to our temple. She may need to bathe once her wounds heal, you are free to use our resources." Anubis smiled, giving a bit of a knowing look to Sobek, who had once more returned to pressing affections on the woman. He turned to Amisi, and motioned for her to step forward, taking her hand and bringing the elogant woman down the stairs of the temple.

Sobek tilted Nitocris' chin up and looked into her eyes once again, and she smiled up to him.
    "Would you perhaps like me to bathe you now? You seem so uncomfortable with all the dust."

She nodded to him, and she slowly worked to stand up, still a bit shaken, and she leaned on him for support. He held her up, walking her to Anubis' room and stepping in, noting the still sleeping Lotus and the fidgeting Baraka. He smiled at the naked woman on the bed next to the soft, fuzzy black jackal baby, and he brought Nitocris to the bathing pool, easing her in slowly. She purred as she reached the water, and he slid in after her, after derobing. She looked him up and down, his powerful back legs, muscled from all the swimming, his long, scaled tail, the firm, sizeable balls that rested between his thighs, the exaggerated slit, his powerful abs, toned chest, broad shoulders and beautifully rugged face... He excited her. He seemed so feral and powerful, and she was drawn even closer to him, pressing her hands to his chest and kissing along his jaw line. He stroked up her back, massaging and washing her delicate feathers. The whole time, she stroked and massaged his chest, adoring him and placing silent admirations on his name. He smiled down to her, and she looked down into the water, grinning mischeviously.

~•♦•~

"Father, What is going on? Why does the Pharaoh need us?" Amisi was confused, as she had not had the full story. She was only really coming along because she wanted to be alone with her husband. The Galley soared swiftly down the river, and Anubis was embracing Amisi under the sun-cover.

Anubis kissed her lips, stroking her stomach and frowning a bit. "It seems that Karnak was attacked last night. Outlanders, It seems. They call themselves the Assyrians. A plague worse than the bandits, the way I see it. We are to discuss with Pharaoh defensive strategies. They are preparing for war on us, and we need to drive them from the desert."

Amisi frowned. She didn't like the concept, but she knew it was necessary. She nodded and nuzzled into him. "Will you be fighting in the war?" She knew the answer already, and she clung tighter to him, closing her eyes.

Anubis smiled, sitting up with her and nodding. "I will, my wife, but fear not for my life; I have a bit of a trick that will catch these fiends off guard."

Amisi tilted her head in curiousity, stroking her husband's chest. "And what might that be, my world?"

Anubis grinned, motioning for her to look out onto the deck of the galley. He lifted his right hand, palm towards the sky, and curled his fingers into the fist. From dust formed a body, nine feet tall and blacker than the pits of hell, with soulless eyes and a large obsidian double-axe. Amisi gawked at the thing, speechless. It was almost identical to Anubis, only... More horrifying. As quickly as it appeared, it was removed, and Anubis opened his hand again. "I can bring forth any number of these to fight alongside our armies. There is no way we can be defeated." He smiled, looking over to Amisi. "Sobek will fight with me, as well."

Amisi nodded, feeling a bit more reassured of Anubis' safety. She drew closer to him, and they remained arm in arm as the boat traversed the river towards Elephantine.

~•♦•~

A muffled groan came from the bed, and Lotus rolled over at the noise coming from the corner of the room. Sobek was snorting and panting heatedly, and on his lap was the bright orange woman, both new to Lotus. She puffed and looked up at them, scratching her head. She recognized Sobek from the old stories, but the glowing girl was all new to her...

"Who... What are you two doing?" She questioned the mating couple, though she wasn't really disturbed by the fact that they were fornicating. She had grown used to this type of thing, and she assumed Anubis invited Sobek in. "And where is Anubis, Amisi?"

Sobek panted, having become quite aroused by this point. They had been in the tub together for nearly two hours, and after he finished cleaning her, she sprung her 'attack'. She leapt onto his lap and reached under the water, tugging on his slit and pushing her chest to him. Despite his desire for this to have happened, he pretended to resist, which only lead her to work harder.

He leaned back to look at Lotus, who was standing with her arms crossed under her breasts.
    "I am ... I am Sobek, and -pant- this is N-Nitocris. She was.... wounded in the desert so Anubis and I -- We brought her back here... She..." He trailed off, losing himself against her, his claws firmly cupping her buttocks. She giggled and leaned over his shoulder, bouncing on his firm, buried cock.

"So ~big!" she squealed happily, shaking her hips and writhing around him, panting and moaning suggestively.

Lotus smirked at the pair, and nodded slowly. "Oh, okay. Well, I am going to take Baraka and go sit outside, So when you two are finished... Come say hello." She smiled, returning to the bed to lift up the young jackal, carrying him out to the temple.

Sobek leaned forward and licked up Nitocris' neck, pushing his cock deeper into her, the nine-inch shaft throbbing within the young, delicate avian. He pushed into her, and she moaned encouragingly every time. She kissed his lips, holding him firmly against her chest and groaning into his shoulder.

Sobek arched his back, brushing her breasts with both claws and pumping into her. He tenses up, feeling his limit draw near, and finally, he pushes into her, sunk to the limit and roaring out loud as he passes his wall, sending waves of pleasure through his body as his thick seed spurts into the young phoenix's womb. She clutches firmly to his chest, her body shaking as she held through his orgasm, panting and nuzzling firmly into his chest. Both partners panted heatedly, sweating a bit and clutching each other fully. Sobek slowly regained his balance, and lifted her out of the pool, keeping her hips attatched to his as he carried her out towards where Lotus had gone. Lotus turned to see the two tied together at the waist, and smiled. She noted the girth of Sobek's burried package, and stood to welcome them.

"I trust you enjoyed yourselves?" She stepped towards them and let a hand grip Sobek's balls. "It certainly seems to be so." She snickered, and Sobek panted a bit.

"Now... Anubis told me to make myself at home until he calls for me... It is a pleasure to meet you, miss..." He ground his heavy balls against her hand, and stroked Nitocris' butt.

"Lotus, Sir.~" She gave a bit of a curtsy, letting go of his crotch and smiling to the pair.
    "And I guess, you're welcome to do anything here. Just like Anubis said..."

~•♦•~

"I see. And you are certain that they will help?" The pharaoh scratched his chin with a small sign of doubt.

Anubis nodded. "They are spawn of the underworld. They curve to my bidding. And we will have both my sons - Jahi and Kahotep, as well as lord Sobek at our side. You and Kahotep will lead the chariots in from the side when they make their rush. I will head the infantry. When I send word, circle behind them, and we will crush them from both sides. The layout will be as follows; We will have several phalanx in the back, and rows of my minions in front, so that our group will be shaped like a drop of rain. The inside will be hollow. Through the dust and the sand they will not see this; they will crash head on into the peak of the drop, which will lead them into the hollow bowl of our infantry, giving them no quarter to escape and nowhere to turn. At this time, you will sweep up what we miss with the chariots, and the archers, under the order of my son Jahi, on the cliffs will take aim at their second attack. There will likely be enough time between groups that we can recover and form up again."

"And what if our archers are compromised? What if the plan doesn't work out as you expect it to? I understand your angle of approach, but what if their idea is not the same?"

Anubis shook his head. "Their plan will be the same. All of them are. For our archers, I wish to introduce to you something of my creation." Anubis lifted a new form of arrow, the tip triple-layered and serrated. The shaft was made of an unusual product. It was flexible, light, but almost unbreakable. "I have the supplies to make tens of thousands of these arrows, which fly farther, faster and strike more lethally than the arrows we currently use." He set the arrow down, and Pharaoh admired it. He lifted it, flexed it, and pricked the tip of his finger with it to see how sharp it was. He was pleased.

"I see, I see...Okay. I see you have thought this out, and seen many more wars than anyone else. I will allow you to carry out your plan." The Pharaoh rest more assured, and he gave the arrow back to Anubis, who stored it in his satchel. He nodded, standing up and bowing before he left, returning to his galley and to his waiting wife.

"Well? What did he say, daddy?" Amisi smiled, giving Anubis the playful gesture, rather than calling him husband.

He nodded, laying with her once again and kissing her, brushing her hair softly. "The plan carries out the way I intend. Egypt will stand victorious once again." He kissed her, and she giggled in her childish way.

Once more the galley sailed towards the temple, Anubis and Amisi mingling and copulating under the sun guard, sending echoing giggles and squeals into the warm air.

~•♦•~

Sobek sat on the stairs beside Lotus, Nitocris still stuck to his lap, cuddling into him comfortably. Baraka was wandering through the temple, a rather stumbled attempt at walking, making him look as if he were a drunk oaf. He stumbled and stuttered through the temple with a small wooden sword, pretending to be his father fighting off an imaginary bandit. Small exasperated puffs and shouts erupted from his chest as he lunged and lurched, creating his own rather silly fighting style.
    Lotus looked back to watch him. "He is going to be a fighter, just like his father." She laughed, watching the boy tumble and tossle his imaginary foe.

Sobek smiled, giving a bit of a roll of his hips, and nodding to Lotus. "He has energy, that much shows. I imagine he will be a strong, valiant soldier when he develops the balance."

Nitocris agreed, and ground against Sobek, when Lotus perked up, hearing the playful wailing of Amisi. She looked out to the river, and saw the approaching galley. "Thank Ra, Anubis is back!" She leapt up, and bound down the stairs to the riverbank to await the arrival of her friends. Sobek stood, carrying Nitocris with him, and beckoning Baraka to follow. He did, and he clambered his way down the stairs after the woman, the crocodile and the phoenix. It took him a bit longer but he too soon was at the bank of the river, though he stumbled on his last few steps and fell into the sand. He puffed and rolled about, groaning at his nemesis, gravity. The boat pulled to a stop, and there lay Amisi and Anubis in a sweaty, panting pile. They looked up and giggled, and Anubis gave a grin to Sobek. Sobek held his new friend against his chest, and she was nicely curled up against him, giving a bit of a yawn.

Anubis stood up, lifting his wife to her feet before he stepped off of the Galley, greeting Lotus with a kiss, and smiling to Baraka. "It seems that things are going as I expected. The Assyrians are going to attempt a war on Egypt. Sobek; You and I will lead the infantry. We shall return to the temple to discuss this." With that, Anubis wandered towards the temple, the rest of the crew following close behind him. Amisi walked beside him, resting her head on his shoulder and sighing happily, her fur roughed up and sweaty.

"You're the best, Daddy...~"

Anubis had taken a seat at the table in the side room, Sobek sitting across from him, with Nitocris beside him. Amisi sat on Anubis' left side, and Jahi and Kahotep sat on his right.
    The table was laid out with a map; Thebes in the center, the Red Sea to it's right, The six cataracts below it and the Mediterranean sea above. Anubis pointed to the Red Sea. "They approach from the North East; through the waters and by land near the Delta. Kahotep, You will be placed on the chariot division with Pharaoh and the cavalry. Sobek; You and I head the infantry, in the formation you and I discussed. Jahi, You will take our archers - with the new arrows - to the cliffsides and fire down upon the second and however many more groups there will be. Amisi, You and Lotus will remain here with my son until we return. The war will be neither today nor tomorrow; but it will come soon, and we must all be as ready as we can."

Sobek nodded, running the plan through his mind one more time. He held Nitocris' hand, and turned to her. "You, too, shall remain here, my darling. I do not want any harm to come to you, not anymore." He kissed her cheek, and she nodded.

Anubis tapped his chin, and gave a bit of an exhausted yawn. "It is time I retire; I am exhausted. Amisi?" He held his hand out to her, and she took hold of it eagerly, standing and bringing him to their room. Sobek had taken a side room with Nitocris, Lotus remained in the strategy room playing a game with Baraka, and Kahotep and Jahi resided to their own room.

Anubis stepped into the pool and brought Amisi in with her, softly washing the dried sand from her perfect black fur. She lifted her long, thin arms, emphasising the wonderful shape of her young body, the slender, perfect waist, the wide hips, the perfectly rounded buttocks and her lovely legs. Anubis breathed in deeply, looking her over and standing with her, kissing her lips. "You are as beautiful as ever... It is so deeply wonderful... You still take my breath from me without attempt..."

Amisi giggled softly, carefully leaning Anubis back and resting on his lap, her tail pricked straight up. "Father, you are such a silly man... You are as strong as anyone, and you are brave, yet you bend so easily just for me!" She licks his cheek, reaching down to fondle his crotch, brushing her thumb over his sheath. "I bet you would do anything I say!" She giggles, purposely testing and prodding at his manhood.

He snorted a bit, quite pleased that nobody could see this rather embarassing display. He nodded to her, and leaned up to lick along her ears. "But only in private, my girl. You are my wife; I would not deny you your fun..."

She grinned, squeezing his softly-furred balls and tapping her chin. "Is that so? Hmm..." She slid out of the tub, still dripping wet, and not bothering to dry off. She beckons for Anubis to follow, and he does so without question. She stops, and turns to face him. "Kneel down." She grins, wanting to see just how far she could go.

Anubis kneels down before his daughter, looking up to her from her belly-button's height, grinning up to her in approval. "Yes, my Mistress..."

Amisi giggled at the name, and twirled about, still as childish as ever, despite the dominant position she had taken over for the night. "Umm...~ Now lick my thigh!" She giggled, and reached down to pet his head.

Obediantly, Anubis leaned forward and pressed a long, firm lick up her thigh, purring deeply and nuzzling into her petting. She giggles, twitching just slightly, her legs going weak from the treatment, and she supports herself a bit by holding his shoulders. "Um...Um...Grope yourself!" She puffed up a bit, her tail swishing as she began to pant from her own heat. Anubis, without question, reached down to brush a paw over his own sheath, fondling and kneading himself, his tapered shaft slowly growing out, hanging limp from it's hiding.

Amisi watched it closely, blushing deeply and biting her lip. "Um... Excuse me for a moment!" She ran out of the room, still naked, and towards the room where Lotus had remained. Baraka had fallen asleep, and she tapped Lotus' shoulder. "Miss Lotus? Um... I need something. Don't tell anyone, but I'm trying something different with Anubis... Do you have one of those phallus belts?" She pondered on exactly what she should call it, and she settled on what she had said as the most appropriate. Lotus grinned slightly, now quite curious, but still respectful.

"I do have one, yes. A shame I can't see what it's used for." She stands, and wanders over to the corner of the room, picking up a package. She opened it, and pulled out the strap-on, handing it to Amisi and grinning. "You be careful with that..."

Amisi nodded and fumbled to equip herself with it, making sure the coast was clear before she ran back to their room. Anubis hadn't caught what she was wearing, and he watched her, still knelt down where she left him. "Okay daddy... l-lean down onto all fours." She blushed, and again without arguement, Anubis did as she said.

She slid up beside him, bending down and puffing. "Okay now for a second... Would you be mad at me if..." She took a hold of his arm and guided his hand up to the phallus she wore, hoping that would finish her sentence.

Anubis looked up at her, and grinned just slightly, leaning down to lick the tip of it. "Mistress, You don't ask questions, you give orders..." He slowly pushed his muzzle around her 'penis', slurping it up and making the entire length wet, causing her to giggle. She patted his head and nodded, dragging him over to the bed.

"Get on, and bend over." She giggled again, a bit nervous about her own actions, and obediantly Anubis slid up onto the bed, lifting his muscled backside and raising his tail to show off Amisi's target. His length throbbed down between his thighs, his firm balls throbbing and his tight, dark-pink tailhole clenched up tight. Amisi slid up behind him and stroked his back, pressing the tip of the phallus against the tight hole, causing Anubis to lean forward and groan.

Amisi slowly penetrated Anubis, leaning over him and kissing his neck, as he claws into the bed and spreads his stance slightly, snuffing and snorting, rather unused to the situation. Still, strong to his word, he let Amisi have her fun, admiring her all the more for her spirit. He leaned back and kissed her, causing her to blush and giggle as she slid further in, until finally her hips met Anubis', and she giggled. "Ooh... It's all the way in daddy..." She giggled.

Anubis nodded, reaching down to stroke himself and to feel just how deep she might have gone. She hesitantly drew back, and pushed in once again, causing Anubis to cringe and groan slightly, silvery precum drooling from the tip of his length. Amisi giggled, quite amused with her power, and she began to bounce against him harder. The door cracked just a little, not enough for either of the two to notice, and in peeked Lotus, Sobek and Nitocris. Sobek grinned, looking up to Nitocris.

"Don't get any thoughts... I don't think I'd be as willing as Anubis is!"

"Hey... I don't see why you wouldn't let me have some fun, Sobek..."

Lotus laughed, and looked up at the two, sliding the door closed once again. "Well, if you two decide to do something as adventurous as that, I have the tools for you!" She winked, and kissed both Sobek and Nitocris. "Though, I must once again go to keep Baraka comfortable. Excuse me!" She slid away, and back into the side room. Sobek looked at Nitocris, and lifted her hand up.

"What say you we experience the night in my way? Leave your treachery for another night." Sobek asked, stroking Nitocris' sides.

"I'd like that, Sobek..." She blushed a bit, her fires glowing a brighter red-orange.

Sobek nodded, and took her hand, carrying her down to the nile and stepping out into the water with her. A group of crocodiles swam up into a circle around the pair, slowly travelling around them. They were not a threat, they were simply celebrating with their God his happiness. Sobek rolled onto his back and let Nitocris float atop him, stroking down her bare hips, his scaled slit throbbing up. "Nitocris... You are so wonderous. I am honored to have met you and to be here with you..."

She giggled, bopping him lightly on the snout. "You saved me, and yet you're doing all the sweet talking? You're too silly for your own good..." She pressed into a kiss with him, letting her hand slip down his muscled chest to feel over the bulging sheath. She grinned, tracing along it with two fingers, cupping it with her palm. Sobek groaned against her, and nuzzled up.

"A shame that I will be gone to fight soon, indeed... But tonight, let us not dwell on this." He brought her under the surface of the river, but she could still breathe. He sank down with her to the bottom, 'til they lay on the heavy sand bed. There, the swimming crocodiles formed a dome-like cover for the lovers, twining and mingling on their own. Sobek began to grow exposed, the length of his thick cock grinding up into Nitocris' belly. She giggled in excitement, reaching down to stroke the length, fluffing up brightly. Her feathers shone beautifully, and she slowly worked herself against him, pressed firmly to his hips and giggling softly.

Sobek held his darling, looking her in the eyes and doing only as she wished. She was energetic, boundless... And quite a passionate lover. Sobek pushed his snout against her neck, groaning softly. Sobek paused, holding his darling's hips still on his own. "Nitocris... Will you... Will you be my wife?"

Nitocris blushed brightly, and wriggled against him softly, brushing his shoulders and giggling quietly. "Yes, of course I will, Sobek..." She pressed a kiss to his snout, and snuggled in, allowing Sobek to take complete control.

~•♦•~

Anubis awoke after the heated night with his daughter. He sensed something was a bit different. He let his dear rest, and slowly opened the door. To his surprise, his first sight was his sister - an albino jackal of great beauty, Femi. Seeing her caused Anubis to gasp rather loudly, which woke Amisi with a start. Femi was a hermaphroditic goddess, and her dominion was that of spiritual rewards and sexuality. She was responsible for every passionate pant released by a pair (Or group, for that matter) of lovers. Anubis gawked at her - she wore no top, which wasn't uncommon for her. He stepped up to the white-furred jackal and embraced her, and she returned the embrace by wrapping one of her legs about his own.
    "Femi! What are you doing here?"

"Well, Anubis, I heard that there was to be a battle here for Egypt... I would not leave my big brother alone at a time like this; Not after all he's done for me." She smiled, pressing him into a kiss and nuzzling softly, before she looked over to Amisi. "This must be your daughter and wife, yes? She's adorable!" Femi dropped off of Anubis and immediately slipped up to Amisi, groping, prodding and touching. "So very pretty..."

Amisi squirmed uneasily as she felt the goddess probing and feeling her. She blushed, and looked to Anubis for help. Anubis laughed, and shook his head. "It's what she does, my dear. We cannot halt her from her exploration." Anubis smiled to Amisi, who nodded slowly and then wriggled in slight discomfort, but more apparent enjoyment.

As Femi finished her inspection of the young woman, she snickered and snuggled close behind her. Amisi felt that lump prodding at her backside, and encouragingly wriggled her buttocks. Femi laughed, grinding right back, and kissing her cheek. "I can see why Anubis likes you."

Anubis nodded, and brought his daughter and sister over, deeper into the temple to sit and talk with them. "You know we prepare for battle soon, Femi. I need to know if you intend to fight with me, or not. I will not permit Amisi to enter the battle. She is too young, and too important."

Femi nodded, leaning forward and smiling. "I'll gladly fight alongside you and Sobek. Tell me; Jahi, Kahotep... what are those two doing?"

"They're leading the cavalry and the archers. Indirect for the most part. Sobek and myself will lead the infantry. What do you wish to do?"

"I want to fight with my bow. Send me, then, with one of your boys, so I might take some targets as my own."

Anubis nodded, and leaned over to Amisi. "For as long as we are gone, tend to Baraka with Lotus. He needs his mother."

Amisi nodded, and looked over to their toddler, who was once again bumbling about with his wooden sword, snuffing and growling out the high-pitched yelps of a pup, pretending he was his father fighting the Assyrians.

"He'll become a warrior yet. A good one." Anubis laughed as the young pup fell over, puffing and heaving himself back on his feet, delivering a coup de grace to a wretched fig plant. He stood triumphant on his kill, and puffed up his chest. Amisi giggled, before she left the table to congratulate her little champion. Anubis once more turned to Femi. "We should get ready now. I will find Sobek, and we will depart."

Femi nodded, standing up and helping Anubis. She adjusted her skirt, and flattened her white fur. "As you wish, big brother. We won't lose Egypt."

Anubis nodded, before standing up and stepping to Amisi, who had begun to breastfeed Baraka. He leaned over, and kissed her lips. "It's time to go. Do not fear; we will return. It may not be soon.. But we will." He leaned to Baraka, who stopped feeding for a moment, small white dribbles coating his chin. He looked up curiously, and hicupped. "My son Baraka, your father will be away for some time.. Stay out of trouble, stay strong and take care of your mother." Anubis chuckled, and the young boy nodded, as if he understood. He snuck back to feed, and Anubis stepped away, taking Femi's hand and working his way down the stairs with her.

Anubis and Femi met Sobek and Nitocris at the bottom of the stairs. Sobek smiled, and looked at the albino jackal goddess. "Oh, Miss Femi... It's been a long time." He smiled, embracing her, and giving her a kiss. She moved on to Nitocris, who blushed and returned any affection given.

Anubis snorted a bit. "It's time for us to rally any militia we have. We've got to get them ready."

As if on que, Jahi and Kahotep took their place behind their father, both strong, young jackals had their decorative armor on, and they were carrying Anubis'. Anubis turned and nodded to them, first taking up the colorful gold and lapis head dress, resting it atop his head and straightening his fur out, before he took the heavy neckpiece, the crossing chest harness, the decorative belt, and his shin guards. He stretched, again getting used to the heavy armor, and snuffed a bit. He looked over to Sobek. "We should travel to Elephantine, and tell the Pharaoh to get the armies ready."

~•♦•~

Anubis stood before the mass of Egyptian soldiers, Sobek by his side. Femi was traversing the first cataract's stony mass with Jahi and the archer team, and Kahotep was waiting behind the cliffs with the chariots. Anubis stood, tall and majestic, an army of his undead brethren taking up their positions in the phalanx, followed by the militia of Thebes. He looked to Sobek, who had taken on his own heavy armor - slightly less stylized than Anubis', but it definately brought out a brutal side of him. In his hand was a serrated blade, three feet in length, and built of legendary obsidian. View of the enemy was clouded by the sands, but a faint line could be seen in the distance. Anubis knew it was the enemy... And they knew it was theirs. Anubis lifted his battleaxe, and let out a loud, terrifying roar. The noise was echoed and mimicked by the midnight-black jackals, who's thirst for blood was endless. Sobek lifted his blade high, and made a swing in the direction of the enemy, snarling aloud. On the high cliffs, Anubis saw Jahi's sign, which confirmed the enemy was on the charge. He turned once more to his army, and snarled. "The enemy comes seeking to take our property and our lives away from us! Today, we stand in defence of everything we love. We will not give up, we will not lose! Take up arms, and show them that we are the true owners of this land! Show them that we will not be taken! Long live Egypt! Long live the Pantheon! Long live our beautiful Kemet!" The Egyptian army lifted arms and cheered, and the shadow-jackals pounded the bases of their axes to the sands, the mass and the strength of the beasts literally shaking the ground. Anubis turned towards the enemy, battle-ready, and beside him, Sobek gnashing his teeth, waiting for the approach. Anubis knew they'd have to begin a charge of their own - but not until the enemy was closer, so that the dust and flying sand would obscure their view. He watched as the first line grew darker, edging closer.

"Hold..."

Anubis took a deep breath, cooling himself, closing his eyes and letting the strength of his inner warrior take over. He snarled a bit, and pounded his axe against the ground with his minions. His was harder - it caused a rough shake, and he began breathe slowly, calmly, coolly.

"Hold..."

He looked to Sobek, who was grinning, and flexing the infinitely powerful muscles in his chest and arms. He looked back to Anubis, and nodded.

Charge! Maintain formation!"

With that, Anubis took off, his long, majestic strides making him a lethal threat. Sobek kept up with him with the muscled leaps, and behind them, in the same tear-drop formation, running at the exact same pace, the exact same style and the exact footing was the group of shades, and behind them still was the egyptian militia, some who were deviating behind, but for the most part, they kept pace. That would begin it. The first thing the enemy would see would be the line of charging fighters. They would become cocky, and push their way through. The shades would crumble to dust under the slightest pressure, only to form up once more behind their enemy, locking them in the circle and taking on the full-physical form, allowing them to tear through whatever stood in their way.

Anubis and Sobek lead the pack, and as the two forces collided, the two Gods tore through the first dozen with ease, slipping into their ranks and cutting through them. As directed, the shades slipped away as if they never existed, and still the enemy pushed in. Once the majority of the group was in, Anubis and Sobek tore the last free-roams apart, and only then did the shades return, circling in the enemy, who had only now realized their mistake. The militia slammed against them, stopping any progression, and the close-quarter battle began. Anubis and Sobek had cleaned any stragglers, and now began to take part in the caged-in, helpless remains. With that, and from the distant cliffs, Jahi lifted his arm, and the large group of archers ignited the tips of their arrows, and took aim. Femi held aloft a bow built of pure ivory, and it was as if the arrows were constructed of light. She would be the first to release, under Jahi's permission. Her arrow took flight, piercing the dust and the sand-filled skies, and striking down the commander of the second enemy phalanx, leaving the group disorganized and running blind. As the first arrow struck, Jahi swung his arm forward, and streams of flaming arrows flew overhead, leaving thick trails of black smoke. Once the next group saw what was coming, they scrambled to hide under shields, though only a few of the soldiers had them.

Kahotep was getting restless. He wanted to fight. He didn't want to wait until his father called him in.

So he didn't.

He took the group of chariots out, and rushed towards the group of enemies struck by the arrows. Anubis caught sight of this, and despite his concentration on finishing the last of his own fight, he looked over to Kahotep and snarled. "Fool! You will get yourself killed!"

Kahotep seemed completely ignorant of him, and simply continued his charge. He leaned to the side of the chariot and began to swing the flail he used, the groups of chariots busting through the last of their defence. Forced to cease fire, Jahi held his hand up to alert the rest of them. "That idiot! What is Kahotep doing?!"

Kahotep laughed as he tore through the enemies, feeling as if he were at this point invincible, and that his father's plan was stupid. He felt as though he should have been the one planning it, as he can execute it so perfectly.

He thought a lot of things.

However, things do not always turn out the way that a reckless fighter wants them to. The enemy had a small detatchment of archers - out of the fray and unknown to Anubis. Upon seeing the break in the Egyptian's almost perfect strategy, they took aim, and began to fire upon the chariots. Striking down the horses was the easiest way to stop the vehicles, and so, as the stallions began to fall, as did their drivers.

Kahotep stood, stunned, unable to move, unable to speak. A searing heat was felt in his chest, and he looked down at himself. Through his ribs poked the shaft of an arrow - it was in, deep. Five inches. The serrated tip tore at his insides. Any movement made the pain only more excrutiating. He coughed, and blood spattered from his mouth. He gripped the base of the arrow, and looked up, closing his eyes, and letting out a painful cry. He fell back, off of the chariot, and lay lifeless in the sand.

Anubis felt this. He felt ... Wrong. He looked towards the far end of the battle, at the crashing and failing chariots. He'd finished his sweep up on the first group, and the second had been eliminated by the archers. Anubis watched, though from a distance, as his son fell to the ground, dead. He froze, completely, staring to where his son lay, defeated. He closed his eyes, and entered the spirit world, taking his waiting son into his arms and laying him down. "Be calm, my son... For you are at peace. You will never be far from me, and I will never let your memory die."

Kahotep's ghost embraced his father, and turned it's head down. "I am sorry, my father... I messed up... I should have listened to you. Forgive me..."

"All is forgiven, my son... Rest in peace." Anubis opened his eyes once again, and slammed the base of his axe on the ground. "One is too many... I will not let this happen again." He snarled. "Jahi! Take their archers out of the picture. I'll deal with the last of their offense! Leave the one who shot my son alive."

Jahi obeyed, and moved along the mountain to take aim on the archers, who hadn't noted their position. Once again, he symboled his group to fire, and in less than five minutes, the entire enemy group was finished. All except one. Anubis swung his blade toward the enemy, and roared out ferociously. "Attack!" With that, the Egyptian Militia broke into a sprint towards the last, dwindling group, and the shades took their place in front of the army.

Anubis pushed Sobek to go with the rest of the group, and took it upon himself to exact revenge.
    He began to run alongside the cliffs beneath his archers, and after a few minutes, found himself approaching the last remaining shooter, who had killed his son. The dark-skinned man drew back his bow and flung a pair of arrow at Anubis, who caught them in a fist, and snapped them in half. He walked calmly towards the man, who had resorted to throwing his bow at Anubis and trying to turn and run. He tripped over the grabbing hand of one of his nearly dead comerades, and Anubis stepped over him, picking him up by the throat and holding him at eye level.

"You killed my son. You took his life from me, and then you tried to take mine. You do not know to what degree you have just ruined your own." He threw the man back to the stone wall, and let him fall onto his hands and knees. He begged, and pleaded for mercy, and Anubis ignored every word. He placed a powerful kick to the side of the man's head, sending him reeling across the sand, laying on his back and gasping for his breath back. Anubis straddled atop him, and pressed his powerful hands around the man's neck, pushing his thumbs hard against the man's struggling jugular. He began to put pressure on, cutting off the man's air, causing him to gasp, kick, and squirm for air. Anubis remained with a calm, careless face, emotionless as he strangled the life from the man. He held him still, until finally he gave up, and lay lifeless beneath the God. Anubis snorted, and stood up, spitting on the corpse. "Whatever you get is too good for you."

The battle was ending quickly as the shades and Egyptians finished their enemy, and so Anubis went to retreive the body of his son. He drew the arrow out and cauterized the wound, carrying his son's lifeless body with him as the battle drew to a close, and Sobek took his place beside the silent, victorious Anubis. The shades had since disappeared, returning to their rest, and the Egyptians were busy looting what they could from the enemy, and celebrating their victory. Anubis walked slowly, silently beside Sobek, carrying Kahotep with him. Jahi had told the archers they could go regroup with the rest of the army, and return on their own time.He took Femi with him and they dashed down to see Anubis, and to mourn for Kahotep.

Once they finally returned to the temple, Anubis laid Kahotep's body on the ground and crossed his arms over his chest. Amisi shrieked and ran over to her deceased brother, her eyes tearing up as she shook him. "Kahotep.. Kahotep!?" She gawked, and began to whimper as if she were a baby once more. Anubis stood, and drew Amisi to his chest.

"Do not cry. He would not want that. He loved you, Amisi, and he always will. He is not gone... And we will reunite with him in time. He fought valiantly... But do not cry for him."

Amisi nodded slowly, swallowing the lump in her throat and whimpering a little bit.

~•♦•~

Kahotep's casket was laid to rest beneath the temple, and a statue of the brave jackal was set nearby. The battle was won, Egypt was safe yet again.

Anubis leaned to Femi, and smiled. "Sister, it has been so long since we actually got to be together."

She nodded, and lifted his arm slowly. "Care to take a bath?"

He accepted, and brought her down to the river, brushing her soft white fur, and removing the small amount of clothing she wore. She giggled, and blushed as he admired what she'd received over the years. She was slender - tall, pretty. She had perky, responsive, young breasts, a fine pair of buttocks, firm and tight, a sizeable sheath, containing a rather large phallus, and a fertile, welcoming cunny. Anubis took hold of his sister, the albino jackal giggling. He kissed her, his flat, broad tongue bathing hers. She wrapped her arms around his back, and nestled in close, having missed her big brother for so long.

Anubis slowly laid her against the banks of the river, his own phallus slowly throbbing up against her thighs. She giggled, reaching down to touch and stroke it, encouragingly purring and teasing him. He panted a bit, and pushed his hips to hers, letting his phallus grow into that long-missed snatch, causing Femi to groan softly as her own member throbbed up slowly, poking out of the water. Anubis grinned, and wrapped his paw around it, stroking her gently and kissing her lips. The two lovers embraced in the water, and Amisi watched happily from the stairs, admiring her husband and aunt. Anubis caught sight of her from the water, and paused his copulation with his sister. He called out to her. "Amisi! Come, join us! Come to your husband and your new dear, unto the waters."

Amisi smiled, and slid slowly down into the welcoming arms of the pair. Through the night, the loud, eager cries could be heard across the desert.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    This was really interesting! I hope you decide to write more stuff in the future! c:
  5. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    I must admit I'm not a fan of Egyptian mythology or ancient battle scenes. But wading thru them to get to the more interesting scenes was worth it although the scenes were far too short.