[Short Story Series - 2/3 - / NSFW / Story+Smut / Anthro / Violence]

Discussion in 'Giygas' Abyss' started by Giygas, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer

Blog Posts:
    Okay

So Part 2 has the same warnings as part 1 I'm pretty sure

So

Yeah

Penises

and junk.
  2. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    Some more art and junk I guess
  3. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer

Blog Posts:
    Anubis slowly stirred awake. He opened his eyes, to realize that it was mid-day. His temple was lit thoroughly, and laying in his arms was his wife, Amisi. Between them was their newborn son, Baraka. The young jackal was snoozing lazily, an adorable little grin plastered on his face. Amisi was well awake, admiring her young child and her husband before she had realized that Anubis had opened his eyes. She smiled, leaning over her child to press her lips to Anubis', locking him in a tender, intimate kiss. She pressed a dainty hand on his cheek, stroking it softly and closing her eyes as she enjoyed the kiss. Anubis hesitantly returned it, still rather dazed by the unexpected wake-up. As the kiss broke, two small strands of saliva lingered to keep their lips united, before Amisi playfully licked her lips, rolling over on top of him and resting her head in her hands, her elbows pressed onto his chest.

"A fine morning has already begun, it seems, dear Amisi." Anubis smiled, his powerful arms wrapping around her, those large, black-furred hands softly raking the fur of her back. "But then, ever since you blessed me with the acceptance of my hand, every morning has been wonderful. And every day, and every night. The time I spend with you is the best time of my life." Anubis would steal another kiss from her lips before he looked down at himself. His fur was a mess, standing on end at some parts, and overall, he looked unorganized. "I must take a bath... care to join me, my wife?" He gave her a charming smile.

"Of course, dear husband! Let me just wrap Baraka, he may get cold while we are away." She smiled, carefully covering their child in the finest, softest linen. As she slipped away from the sleeping baby, she pulled Anubis up by his hand. As he stood, still his height amazed her, leaving her slightly dazed and leaning against his chest. He smiled down to her, lifting her into his arms and stepping towards the bathing pool. Gently, he let her down into the water, following close behind. The warm water quickly brought Anubis to full alert, his eyes were now easily opened and his ears perked fully. He was awake.

Amisi would slink up to her husband in the water, purring quietly as she let her hands trail up his chest, giving his powerful pectorials a bit of a squeeze. She leaned up on the tips of her toes, her tongue travelling over his right nipple, the dark flesh erecting against the soft ministrations, resulting in a quiet chuckle from Anubis. To his surprise, a hand of his dear wife would travel down his sculpted abdomen, surpassing the glassy surface of the water to explore the sheath that housed his manhood. Uneasily, he shifted, pushing his hips slightly against his wife's hand, his ears slowly drawing back.

"Such a curious young woman..." Anubis puffed, his tail lifting as he focussed on his wife, the bright pink head of his manhood would begin to prod outward, though still fully concealed under the water. Amisi relentlessly continued, her hand now cupping the hefty pair of balls Anubis possessed. "And so gentle." Anubis grinned, pushing his hips against her hands as he kissed along her long, delicate neck. His hands traversed down her back, firmly squeezing her muscled buttocks, spreading and releasing them, causing his daughter to shiver as the heated water kissed her delicate, sensative backside. As she continued to massage her husband's privates, she felt a familiar stirring in her stomach, a rosey blush tinting her cheeks a deep burgundy. She felt the cool air kissing her breasts, causing her nipples to erect. This made her shudder, and to warm herself, she leaned into Anubis, who pushed himself against her firmly, his length having slid from it's hiding, and it now throbbed fully as it pressed firmly to her belly.

"Father, you are so well endowed..." She blushed as the crimson head of his divine phallus throbbed up from the water. It was so well sized that, despite the whole of his waist being submerged, nearly half of the erect length was exposed from the water, the cold air swirling around it, causing it to flare and pulse harder as he pressed it against Amisi's soft fur to warm it. Amisi would smile her sweetest smile, slipping down onto her knees so that the whole of her body, save for her shoulders and head was submerged. She leaned into him, her long, broad tongue would travel beneath the surface of the water from the base of her father's length to the tip - slowly, agonizingly slowly she dragged her tongue up, letting it swirl around the head, her hands slipping up to cup the pair of hefty balls. Rolling them in her palm, she wrapped her lips around the broad end of his penis. Slowly, she took in the thick pillar, until her lips met the water, where she stopped, slowly drawing her mouth back up, slickening the exposed length with her saliva.

"By Ra, my Amisi, it feels so good..." He panted, his tail flickering as his phallus throbbed. A silvery bead of precum pulsed from the head of his length, and, lavishingly, Amisi wrapped her tongue around the head and plucked it from it's perch, swallowing it gingerly and smiling. "And yet, you are so naughty..." He caressed the back of her head, his eyes screwed shut and his ears drawn back. Amisi would slowly pull her mouth from his member, slipping up his body to lift her left leg, wrapping it around Anubis' waist, pushing her delicate pink flower against the throbbing head of his phallus. Immediately she sank down on him, the familiar length pulsing into her body, and in no time, their hips met. Amisi panted a little as the full length of her father held her against him, and he kissed her lips.

"Oh, Father..." She shivered a little, her hips swaying just slightly as she leaned firmly onto him. Anubis let his hands grip into the firm flesh of her buttocks, picking her up to hold her against him, where he began to slowly pull his hips from hers, only to push them back together. Across the room on the bed, Baraka lay sleeping still. It seemed that that boy could sleep through anything...

Their copulation became more heated, Anubis' phallus firmly plunging into the depths of his daughter on quick intervals, the knot of his divine member flaring up and pushing firmly against his wife. "And now, Amisi, I shall bring you another blessing. I love you with all of my heart, my young wife, and I always will." He carefully pushed against her, the thick knot pushing into Amisi, tying them together as one, and finally, from the head of his divine length burst powerful torrents of his potent seed, finding it's mark within her womb and giving her the same glow she received the first time. Her face lit up, her body glowing and her eyes closed tight. She panted as she felt him offer himself fully to her, and graciously she accepted, holding tightly to his chest, where they remained for hours, panting, sweaty and locked in a powerful kiss that was only broken when, from the bed, they heard a whining little cry.

"Oh, Baraka!" She squirmed to clamber off of Anubis' chest, pulling herself out of the pool and wrapping a linen towel around her waist before she padded over to the bed, lifting the young child and rocking him in her arms. Anubis was not far behind, and he casually walked towards the bed naked, his once powerful manhood now rested limp between his thighs. He sat on the bed beside his wife, who had now drawn her son against her breast, and the young boy was suckling hungrily on her tit. She looked down on him, the most serene and beautiful smile on her face as she watched her son feed from her. The young boy gurgled and drooled as her warm mother's milk began to flow, the black fur on his chin coated in a bit of the frothing fluid, a few drops having slid from his lips to her belly, small spots of the cream painting her front end. She rocked him against her chest as he drank from her, and Anubis stroked her back, watching with utmost interest.

"Is he not the most adorable young man? He will grow up to be powerful. The way he is drinking from you now, my wife, it proves it. Surely milk of a woman of your pedigree will bring our child to strength, and give him energy to spare." He smiled, stroking her lower back as she fed her child, Baraka lazily slurping at her nipple, his eyes closed firmly before he pulled off of her, having become rather filled, burping a bit and giggling at his own nonsensical noise, crossing his eyes as he let out another burp. He pushed his small hands against his mother's chest, and looked up at her and then over to his father. He smiled a little, his tail flickering about as he pawed against the breast he'd recently let go of. He yawned a little bit, slumping against his mother's chest and curling up in her arms. She carried him close to his chest as Anubis helped her to her feet, wiping her fur of the white streams to bring her back to her perfect black tone. He wrapped a linen robe around her, and another around himself, stepping into the main room of the temple once more, holding his wife in his arms. The golden sunlight bathed over them, and Anubis squinted.

Jahi seemed to be stumbling out of his room at the same time, the slave girl still wrapped in his arms. He was naked, and his malehood was still fully exposed. He looked up to see his father, and started back towards his door, tripping over his own feet and slamming onto the floor on his side, letting out a loud "Oof!" He squirmed about, rolling around. "F-Father, it is not what it appears to be!" He puffed a little, trying his best to hide his erection, before finally he reached for a linen drape and hiding himself behind it.

"Son, do not hide yourself. I am already aware of what you have done, and I am not upset. In fact, I am happy. The girl you have taken - Tameri, the young Lion - She has been rather upset lately, as her family seems to have disowned her. That is why she is one of my slaves. She came to me looking for help, and eagerly wished to serve me. I am proud of you, in fact, because I had hoped that you or your brother would be the ones to do this. Do tell me, however; was this out of love, or lust?" Anubis tilted his head as he presented the question, holding his dear Amisi close to him.

"Father, I assure you this is love. She offered herself to me after she bathed me in the Nile. I could not turn down this beautiful woman." He held an arm around her waist, and kissed her cheek, causing her to giggle, confirming the story.

"Good. Do not hurt her, Jahi. She has seen enough pain in her lifetime. Give her your love fully." Anubis smiled, before he looked at his wife. "Excuse me, I have a feeling Kahotep is up to something..." He slid away from Amisi, stepping up to Kahotep's door. He pushed it open, and his jaw became slack. He stared into the room, dumbfounded as Kahotep lay on his bed, another man seated atop him. Their hips were locked together, and Anubis shook himself from his daze, simply grinning before he silently closed the door. He reluctantly turned, returning to his wife. "And it seems that even Kahotep has found love, though of a different type... Still, I am proud of my sons." He kissed his wife's lips. "But I am moreso of you, Amisi, sevenfold."

She smiled. "Thank you, father. You are a wonderful man, and I am honored to be yours." She hugged against him, and he seated her on his throne, kissing her cheek.

"Unfortunately, there is business I must attend to in Luxor. I will return before Khonsu rises, I trust my sons to protect you should anything happen." Anubis smiled. "Do take care of our son, Amisi, as well as yourself." He kissed her once more before he turned around, carefully moving down the hundred steps of his temple and out onto the hot sands of the desert. He stepped to the banks of the Nile, and onto the deck of the galley he'd arranged for. He sat under the linen cover, comfortably dipping his fingers into the water. He watched as the blooming lotuses drifted by, as well as countless gorgeous water snakes of all colors and hues, bright blues that challenged the most refined Lapis Lazuli, deep reds that seemed to drift atop the water as if it were a solid glass surface, not even casting a single ripple across it. He smiled as they danced and mingled atop the water, several dragonflies and various other insects coupling and copulating around the deck of the galley. Anubis laid back, taking a quick rest as the two hour's trip to Luxor passed. He was awoken abruptly as the boat lurched, causing Anubis to leap to his feet. He looked around. They weren't in the desert anymore, but they certainly weren't in Luxor. The galley's captain was nowhere to be seen, and since this wasn't a ship that had a room below-decks, that ruled out the possibility that he had gone down to get a drink. Anubis reached for the golden dagger he'd carry with him wherever he went, it was in a small holster on his thigh. He drew it forth, and cautiously stepped off of the boat and onto the wooden-planked ground. He looked around, quite unaware of his exact whereabouts. There were a few buildings around, though they seemed lifeless from where Anubis stood. He started towards the first of them, calmly walking at his full height, dagger in hand. He stepped up to the door, and slowly pushed it open, peering into the dusty room.

"What exactly is going on here?" Anubis asked himself, stepping back from the doorstep and looked around, noticing a still smoldering fire pit. He trotted up to it, pondering a bit and noticing one of the symbols scraped into a seat beside the fire. It was a small bird - a shrike. These birds were fierce, and they would pluck the eyes of a hundred living victims before they died of old age. He snarled. "Oh, by Seth's foul breath..." He turned on his heels as he heard something behind him, one of the stumbling drunk thieves belching for a moment before he noticed that the God had come to.

Hesitantly, the man shouted; "He's up! He's up!" The man drew a bronze sword and wrecklessly charged Anubis, though clumsy on his feet from the alcohol, Anubis effortlessly parried the slash, and disarmed his foe by lopping off the thumb that closed his hand around the sword. He clutched the man by the throat, and drew him against his chest, squeezing the air duct firmly.

"What is this? Where am I and why am I here?" Anubis snarled fiercely and clutched the man's throat tighter, though it was clear he had no intention of speaking. Anubis growled, digging a claw into his throat, piercing his jugular, disrupting the flow of air as a crimson mist sprayed from the man's neck. Anubis pushed the razor sharp blade of the dagger into the kidney of his foe, before he drew it back out and kicked the man onto his knees, lifting the bronze sword that he had just been charged at with. He gave it a spin, testing it's weight before he held it above his attacker, and drove it down into the top vertabrae, severing the spine and paralzying him from the neck down. He left the sword in the back of his target, not caring to spend any more time, as he would die shortly anyway. As he finished his execution, another voice shouted from behind him, followed by another. Before long, a group of the thieves surrounded him. Anubis closed his eyes, whispering a quiet prayer to Ra, and out of the air appeared his golden polearm. He grasped it in both hands, and readied himself as the scoundrels encroached upon him. He drew forth the golden axe, and majestically he began to defend himself. His style of combat was like a beautiful dance, he flawlessly leapt and lunged, parried and deflected. His blade sang in a shrill voice as the golden metal flashed off of the bronze, shattering some of the weaker blades. He put a powerful slash into the leftmost of the four attackers, hacking clean past his ribs and piercing his lung, before he effortlessly dragged the blade from the wound, continuing his art. He swung the blade, leaving small crimson stains on the sand beneath him, only to be lost as he kicked up the dust in his movements. He dodged back as a blade swung dangerously close to his throat, countering it with his own lunge, impaling the second target easily through the heart. He drew his blade back, pushing a harsh kick to the chest of the third man, knocking him onto his back and sending him reeling for air as his lungs emptied, and finally he jabbed the last standing man in the thigh, easily lopping off the leg at it's root, causing him to fall onto his back, screaming in pain. Anubis rested his axe against a wall, and wandered up to the first of the two men who was still alive. He grabbed him by his throat, and dragged him to the second one. By now the first had regained his breath, but had nothing left to fight with. Anubis stood with his foot on the screaming man's chest, forcing the air from his lungs to silence his screams, and instead, bloody gasps erupted from his throat. He finally drew his dagger, and pushed the blade through the man's skull. He looked to the one in his hand, and snarled. "Peasent, you are going to tell me just what is going on."

"M-My commander simply told us that we were to raid any ships that came through. He seemed to be stressed, like he needed money, I don't know anything else, I swear!"

Anubis snarled, throwing him to the ground and pushing a foot onto his chest. "Then tell me the name of your commander."

"He... Uh... He--"

"Give me a name and I may not kill you!" Anubis snarled fiercely, bearing his claws and drawing them close, dragging them over the tender flesh of his neck.

"His name is Aten. He is currently in Luxor, at his family home. It is the tall one - the one that is next to the market."

Anubis nodded, taking note of these directions in his mind before he drew his claw firmly across the man's throat, cutting it from end to end, leaving him to bleed to death. He stood, and made his way back to the galley. He mounted the boat, and pushed it from it's makeshift dock, taking the oar in his own hands and starting down river towards the twin cities of Karnak and Luxor. After a short trip of about thirty five minutes, he passed the walls of Luxor and landed his boat ashore at the nearest dock. He stepped off of the ship, and held his battleaxe close by as he walked. His first destination was the market, because he had a little business to take care of with one known as Aten. 'What luck,' Anubis thought, 'that he is in the very city I was to travel to anyway... This shall surely free our Kemet of one of the largest plagues it has suffered.'. He spotted the house simply, and made his way towards the door. 'No guards... He does not want to be found, then.'. He stepped up to the door and knocked on it, waiting.

A stout man answered, a little stubble on his face and the smell of cheap alcohol on his breath. Anubis snorted a little, disgusted by the man.

"What'yeh want? Yeh're botherin' me!" The man groaned a little, and Anubis was struck by his absolutely rude attitude. Despite all of it, he tried his best to be polite.

"I am looking for a man named Aten. Do you know where he is?"

"Yeh're lookin' at him. What'yeh want, pest?"

Anubis snorted, and looked around. Satisfied that there was no one of importance nearby, he planted a powerful kick to the man's chest, sending him sprawling across the room to lay in a heap in the corner. Anubis stepped in, closing the door and stepping up to the man. He pushed another hard kick to the downed man, and knelt down. He drew out his dagger and lifted the short, fat man by his hair. "You ordered your scum to attack ships on the river? You are a very stupid man. You angered the wrong one this time. There is no escape for you." Anubis pressed the dagger to Aten's throat, slitting him a second smile from ear to ear. As the crimson blood drooled onto the floor, he resheathed his dagger and stood, calmly leaving the house and closing the door securely. He went back to his primary business, and that was to stop at the market to browse their jewelry. He stepped up to the counter, having to half-bend down to see under the short awning. He admired the necklaces and broaches and bangles. He picked up a necklace that was laden in gems - Amethyst, sapphire, ruby, lapis, emerald - all of it lined in red gold. He admired the piece fully, and looked at the merchant. "How much is this piece?"

The scrawny merchant smiled at his customer, and nodded. "A fine choice! That is two hundred gold coins." He nodded his head, rather proud of the necklace. Anubis reached into a pouch suspended by his curled tail, and pulled forth the full two hundred. He placed the coins on the counter and hid the necklace beneath his robe. He nodded his head appreciatively.

"I thank you." Anubis stepped away from the booth, and he looked around for the flower work shop. Finally, as he found it, he made his way towards it, stepping up to the counter and looking at the young woman who ran it. He smiled to her. "Good day to you, young one. I have come in search of a bouquet of the River's lotuses. Blues, reds, purples, pinks... The most vibrant one you have." He nodded.

The woman smiled sheepishly and trotted into the back of the store to find such a thing, giggling and dancing on her way back to the counter. She placed the large group of flowers in front of Anubis, the strong scent of the sweet flowers filling the air. He purred, admiring the perfect working on the flowers, their stems intimately weaved together and gilded with gold. He looked at her. "How much is this?"

She giggled still, the young, exhuberant woman leaning foreward, pressing her rather exaggerated breasts agianst the counter. Her smooth, bronze flesh shone in the sunlight, and she lifted her hips up, exaggerating the rounded globes of her buttocks. She rested her chin on her palm. "No less than fifty gold pieces, sir."

Anubis nodded, happily handing her the coins. He paused for a moment. "Tell you what. I'll give you five hundred pieces if you close up for the day, and return to my temple with me... I am sure my daughter would love to meet you." Anubis smiled, offering her the bag. She bit her lower lip, shaking her hips a bit before swiping the bag and hopping the counter, drawing the curtains closed and locking the door. She smiled, wrapping her dainty arms around him and wandering with him. He purred quietly, carrying the necklace and the flowers as he approached his galley. He helped her aboard, and then stepped on himself, setting his gifts to the floor as he began to bring the boat back upstream. The day dragged on, and the sun was dipped low in the sky. As they approached the temple, Anubis looked upon the young woman. She was beautiful. Her skin was toned and dark, perfectly bronzed. She had long, black hair - it carried down to her toned buttocks, which weren't exactly hidden under the short linen skirt she wore. Under that cloth he noticed that she wore nothing - exposed to him were those tender pink lips of her young flower, and the beautiful rounded orbs of her buttocks. He smiled, before he took her hand. "I will give you fair warning; my sons may try to seduce you. Pay them no mind, unless of course it is your wish to play the beast with two backs. I assure you, I will give you fair hospitality." He smiled as they pulled up at the shore next to his temple, gathering up his things and helping her off the boat onto the hot sands.

"You live here?" She gasped, and looked up at the jackal who smiled. He guided her up the stairs, spotting his wife with her son on the throne still.

"Ah, wonderful. Amisi, come here." Amisi stood up and smiled at Anubis and his guest. She bowed her head to the woman, who stated her name at that point.

"I am Lotus. A fitting name, I suppose, since I own the flower store in Luxor." She giggled, her tight-fitted dress pushing her breasts up, her nipples rather obvious as they poked against the thin material. She shook Amisi's hand, and smiled.

Amisi grinned. "My name is Amisi. I am Anubis' daughter and husband, and it is great to meet you." She giggled, accepting the hand shake.

Anubis drew his hands from behind his back, presenting Amisi with the flowers and necklace, causing her to gasp and freeze up. He smiled, simply bestowing her shoulders with the necklace, the shimmering jewelry glinting in the dullened sunlight, and he handed her the flowers, which she pushed to her nose to smell immediately, gasping. "Father... Thank you so much... And Lotus, you do such beautiful work..." She swayed a little, and smiled.

Lotus shrugged off the compliment, and wrapped around Amisi in a hug. "Well, thank you! You look absolutely wonderful." She giggled in her vibrant way, before slinking back to Anubis, her hips swaying rather exaggeratedly, and as she reached him, he smiled to her.

"Well, shall we all retire to my chambers? It has been a long day, and I could use an actual bath..." He shot a little grin to Amisi, who squirmed and blushed.

"Of course, father. Lotus, Anubis, follow me if you will." She smiled, slipping away and rocking her son in her arms. As she invited them into the room, they slid in togetehr and she closed the door. The two slipped their clothes off, and again Amisi set Baraka onto the bed, stripping down herself and smiling as Anubis helped the beautiful bronzed woman into the waters. Her breasts were large. At least three times as big as Amisi's. Anubis helped Amisi in as well, and smiled as the beautiful women became shimmering with the water. He stood between them, and purred as they began to bathe him, Amisi working on his backside and Lotus on his front. Lotus skillfully slid onto her knees and reached under the water, pressing her forehead to his waist and stroking up his legs, her hands carefully tracing the sheath that hid his manhood, though she grinned as she pushed a hand against his balls, causing him to shiver a bit, Amisi giggling at Lotus. Amisi would never go against her father, and knew that he brought Lotus back to pleasure him, as well as her. Perhaps Lotus would become one of those servants of Anubis' who loyally served him and anyone he requested them to. Amisi liked Lotus, and it seemed Lotus was quite happy where she was as she slid up his body, stroking his chest and pressing her heavy breasts against him. She shook her bountiful buttocks, and giggled as she stroked over his waist and back to his sheath. Amisi playfully stroked his broad back, pushing a finger between his tight, muscled buttocks. Anubis felt himself pushed against the pair of girls, grinning devilishly as he shook his hips. He felt his crimson cock easing out again as the girls bathed him, pressing himself against the two girls, his tail flicking about.

Lotus had broke a bit of a sweat as she stroked his sheath, his length was full and throbbing against her waist. He grinned pushing his backside against Amisi who continued to tickle between the muscled cheeks. He leaned back to kiss his wife lovingly, holding his lips to hers as he grew hard against Lotus. He pulled himself back to the edge of the water to face both girls. "Now, I want this to be fair, so." He slid out of the water, shaking himself dry and making his way to the bed. "Amisi, please put Baraka to his own bed." Obediently, she lifted her baby and put him comfortably into his warm bed, before she returned to Anubis' bedside. On the bed, Anubis laid with his phallus fully erect and proud. He invited both girls to the bed, and purred happily. "I wish for you to share it tonight, everything about it."

Anubis groaned a little as Amisi licked up the length of his cock, Lotus taking the other side, where, as their lips met, they shared a kiss, staring up at Anubis happily as they took their turns wrapping their mouths over his length. Anubis stroked through both of the women's hair, pushing his hips upwards and panting a bit as he tensed. "That's it..." He continued to encourage the girls, his cock flared up, the knot taken to full width. Finally, in a show of his power, he errupted, torrents of his thick white seed pushing forth to coat the young, happy faces, as he stroked through their hair soothingly, and Amisi timidly began licking the streaks from Lotus' face. Finally, when they were all clean once more, Amisi and Lotus clambered up to lay beside Anubis. He drew a blanket over the three of them, and wrapped an arm around each. Slowly, they fell asleep. As the night passed, the three slept more comfortably than any of them had in a while. Anubis was the first to wake up, and he looked from side to side, to see both of the young women's innocent, beautiful faces. He kissed each of them square on the lips, and slid from their holds to bathe himself, since the last two times he tried to get a bath, he failed. He finished bathing himself, finally returned to his majestic beauty, wrapped in a fine linen robe. He stepped out of the room, letting the girls sleep together as he closed the door, sitting on the throne in the center and crossing his legs, contemplatively.

Two hours had passed since he woke up. The sun had climbed high into the sky, when finally the door pulled open slowly, Amisi and Lotus slipping out together and giggling. Amisi held Baraka, who was busy drinking from her breast, gurgling and gulping noisily. Anubis looked to the giggling girls curiously. "What is it you find so funny, girls?" Anubis smiled warmly, brushing the wrinkles from his robe as he stood up to kiss them both.

"Nothing, Father, we were just speaking to one another about last night is all." Amisi kissed her father, and held Lotus' hand. "I have come to like Lotus, sir. She said to me tonight that she wished to come live with us permenantly. She said that she could move her store to our temple, and that would attract more people." Amisi smiled. "She can share a room with you and I."

Anubis nodded. "I would be honored to house you, Lotus. You are welcome to live here with us." Anubis kissed both of them again, before he heard Kahotep emerge from his room. He turned around. "Ah, Kahotep, enjoy your night, did you?" Anubis grinned slyly at his son.

Kahotep yelped slightly, blushing. "Y-You saw me?" He began to squirm. "F-Father, I'm sorry! Please don't--" Anubis cut him off.

"Sorry? For having love? Why would you appologise? I welcome all forms of love, no matter what. Do not think I would be upset with you." Anubis beckoned his son, and Kahotep stepped forward, and, to his surprise, Anubis wrapped a hand around his back and pulled him into a forceful kiss, the tall jackal held his son in the kiss, firmly stroking his lower back. As the kiss was broken, Anubis smiled. "I will not ever be upset with any of my children." Kahotep, stunned, and not surprisingly a bit turned on by the kiss, stood as his naked body shivered, and helplessly he felt himself become exposed. Embarassed, he retreated into his room. Anubis simply laughed, turning back to admire his girls. Amisi had wore the new necklace he bought her, and it looked stunning on her. She seemed rather cheerful and energetic today. Anubis put a hand on her cheek and kissed her lips, smiling softly as the two girls leaned on one another. He studied them, and turned about. "Amisi, it as been nearly a year since we married... That means the Festival of Osiris is soon at hand." He stroked his daughter's cheek, giving her a smile. "I wish to attend the Passion of Osiris with you and Lotus." Anubis nodded his head, and rumbled.

Amisi grinned, dancing slightly as she heard the news. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and squeezed him tightly, Lotus joining in as she pressed her slick, naked body against the pair of jackals, their fur warming her skin. Anubis would wrap his arms lazily around the girls, his ears were drawn low and there was a subtle smile plastering his face. Happily, he kissed them both before he examined Lotus from head to toe. "Lotus, I have a proposition for you." He continued to look at her, his arm lifting off of Lotus, going to hold Amisi's hand.

"I'm listening," Lotus tilted her head inquisitively, giving an innocent smile to Anubis. Amisi watched Anubis, curious as well, her ears perked.

"As you know, Amisi and I have recently had a son. He needs someone around him at all times, and my Amisi may not be available. Would it be too much to ask if you would be a sort of second mother to him, so that in the event that my Amisi cannot be present for her child, there will be someone to tend to him?" Anubis was nothing short of absolutely serious; he knew that his wife wouldn't always be able to help every cry and whine the young boy would give.

"Not at all, sir. I would be happy to help you, my Lord." Lotus smiled brilliantly, giving a bit of a bounce, her sizeable breasts bouncing a bit with the motion. She looked down, and puffed. "I must get dressed!" She giggled, a bright red blush flowing across her face. "Oh but... I have no clothes here." She paused. "Um..."

Anubis smiled. "Amisi, take Lotus into your room. Let her use one of your dresses, and then the both of you will return to me." Anubis nodded, before sending the girls off, slipping down onto his throne once more, crossing his legs contemplatively.

As the day passed, the sun was steadily beating down on the golden sands with an overwhelming heat. Overhead the various bird species circled about, and on the cold, glassy surface of the water the snakes slid silently, as if to drift just over the surface, leaving not a single ripple or splash beneath them. The lotuses were in full bloom, and their beautiful, alluring scent carried far from the waters to bring the temple a pleasant aroma. Anubis smiled at this, his dark eyes shimmering with the sun's brilliant glow. Anubis would slowly get himself up from his seat, his thin, black, wiry tail flickering behind him as he worked his way to the stairs of the temple, slowly and carefully traversing them until the black pads of his feet hit the hot sand. He stood still for a moment, squinting to see clearer through the bright reflection of the sun on the golden sands and the fiery river. "It is a wonderful day indeed," Anubis smiled, tilting his head a little. "I wonder if my dear Amisi will enjoy this day. Our son is almost a year old... Nearly walking, the young one... I hope that Lotus is a good enough fit for him. She's a nice woman, but on the other hand, he's pretty energetic..." Anubis' oral thinking was interupted by a half-tackle, and clinging to his back was his extatic little daughter, Amisi, happily tickling his chest, her own tail flicking back and forth furiously. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her soft, dainty little hands stroking over his muscled abdomen, her beautiful, ocean-deep eyes glinting in the light. Behind her followed Lotus, Baraka in her arms and curled up for an afternoon snooze, snoring quietly and writhing about in his dreams. His eyes were screwed shut rather tightly, and he was wearing a small linen wrap, much like his father's. Amisi was wearing the robe that Anubis had her made for their wedding, and it still glimmered and shined as brilliantly as it had the day it was made. Lotus was clad in much lighter clothes, simply a wrap around her waist, her chest was uncovered and bathing in the golden sunlight, the bronze skin of her body having a beautiful little shine to it. She had her long, beautiful hair tied upon the top of her head in a bun, with a few strands hanging down over her face. She wore a bangle on her wrist that wrapped around her in the shape of a snake devouring it's own tail, with two glowing ruby eyes. She was stunningly beautiful in the full light of day, and her smile only added to it as she held the adorable little babe in her arms.

"Daddy, Lotus says that she absolutely adores our young Baraka! He smiles every time she picks him up, too, so I think it's safe to say that he likes her, as well. I do believe you made a good choice the other day. Tell me, father, what is it you had us dress for?" Amisi tilted her head inquisitively, as she slid off of her father's back to take his hand.

"My daughter, Amisi, my son, Baraka, and my friend, Lotus, I wish for us to travel to Thebes. I wish to adress the Grand Vizier. He has been treating his slaves awfully, and the city is not reaching it's full potential. I've been monitoring this for too long, and he is not changing his ways. It's time that something be done, I've adressed Horus as well as Thoth, and they both agree. I told them that I would tend to the matters of Thebes, but I warn you, in the event that things get violent, I wish for you both to return here. Should any harm come to you, this world would be damned. I will not stand to see any of you wounded. Is that quite clear?" Anubis was stern in saying this, and perhaps he meant it more than anything. Rather aware of the serious situation, both girls nodded. Finally, they set off towards the great city of Thebes, their newly decorated galley was embroidered with gold crests of various fashion, from the glinting eye of horus on the bow to the symbol of all life, the Ankh, that covered the whole of the deck. To cover themselves from the brilliant rays of Ra's noon light, the deck was built with a small booth, and hanging from the thin wooden planks were brilliantly woven reliefs of all the hundreds of Gods. With their galley came it's own group of defence, a small military squadron known as the Emerald Jackals. To earn your own division in Pharaoh's military, one would have to defend Egypt through several wars and be declared the Best of Ten Thousand - that is, to defeat ten thousand warriors in battle. Borne upon a flag on the masthead, as well as on the chestplates of every warrior, was a silhouette of a slender green jackal, with it's tail stiffened straight up to signify it's alertness. The leader of this division was named Sefu. His armor was constructed of rare steel, unlike the common bronze plating and weaponry of the Egyptian Military. His helmet was laden with gold and jewels, and plumes of the Ibis bird. It was a sight to behold indeed, glinting and beautifully constructed. His sword was hilted in its scabbard, which also was inlaid with gold and lapis, and his figure was impressive. Standing six foot two and almost as muscular as Anubis, he proudly stood at the front of the ship. As it sailed through the waters, Anubis was quite tied up with his daughter under the sun cover. The pair were discussing the past and the potential future, and Lotus was happily playing with the baby. Something elsewhere had spiked Anubis' interest, his ears quickly turning from his daughter to the aft of the boat, his head turning to follow them as the distant sounds grew closer. He saw three small beads of black on the surface of the water several yards back, curiously focussing on them. They seemed to be approaching quickly, and this unnerved him. He looked to his daughter and to Lotus. "Lotus, Bring Baraka to me and stay here with Amisi. Semu, Come, I demand you place utmost priority on the safety of these three. There are three vessels approaching from our stern, and I am uncomfortable with it. Turn our galley port-side, and ready your archers. I trust it may be the Shrikes, those damned thieves, come to get revenge upon me for having slain their leader. Worry not, I shall fight alongside your men, but I demand that you ensure the safety of my family." Anubis stood, bearing his golden double axe, and standing alert, though at least four feet taller than all of the men on the boat easily, and much more powerfully built. He stood in the front of the group of soldiers, who had their recurved bows armed and ready for combat. As the three smaller galleys approached, they seemed to split, and now there were six. They were fast-moving and light weight, each bearing only three men, all of them were vastly underequipped to face the superior training and equipment of the Emerald Jackal squadron, let alone a God. Anubis' boat had since taken a harsh angle, now the broad side facing it's aggressors, who could be heard shouting obscenities from their distant seats. As they came within range, the archers readied their bows, pulled back the lion-skin strings, and released a volley of arrows. Their years of training seemed to make a world of difference, as the first wave of arrows sent one of the fast ships aground, the oarsman at the aft of the boat having been struck three times, one in the chest, one in the right thigh and a third in the side of his neck. The oar jammed down hard to the right, sending the ship sprawling across the water, cutting off two other galleys, the one in the middle colliding with the first, and the outside one barely managing to swerve out of the way of the wreck. The three galleys that were taking up the hind avoided the mess of wrecked ships, not having care enough about their other men to stop and retrieve them. The four remaining ships began to gain once again as the archers reloaded their bows, the powerful iron arrows were much more reliable than the poor-quality and low-grade bronze arrowheads of the shrikes, and as the crude wooden shafts flew from the four small boats, they simply snapped or panged off of the powerful plated armor of the soldiers who aligned in a phalanx formation on the port side of the boat. Behind the archers stood three of the Emerald Jackal's specialized javalin-trained soldiers, who had finally unbound their munitions to use against their attackers. In perfect step with one another, they lifted the jagged spears over their shoulders, and took a single bound foreward before releasing them, sending the expertly crafted silver shafts spinning through the air with such speed as to create a barely audible whistle with their movement, cutting through the air at a dangerous velocity, until finally they met their mark, the first spearing a hole clean through the deck of the first boat, sending a small spout of water up from the river, the second piercing through the frontmost of the men,clean and stabbing the man behind him in the ribs. The final javalin made it's strike through the bicep of the final man on the boat, firmly skewing his muscle and sticking his arm to the boat. The uneasy shift in weight caused the galley to overturn, leaving the remaining survivors to drown. The last half of ships were now in close-range, which forced the archers to lay down their bows, and they drew swords, prepared to board and combat, Anubis now standing at alert with his axe drawn in both hands. The rowdy bunch of thieves were snarling and spitting at the group, which only succeeded in further angering the Emerald Jackals. Anubis, furious at the behaviour of the group, took a powerful, majestic bound towards the edge of the boat, leaping into the air, a gut-wrenching leap of fifteen feet foreward to land on the deck of the rightmost galley, and upon his landing he brought the broad side of the axe down on the highest vertibrae on the middle man's spine, paralyzing him immediately from the neck down. He took the weapon down on the rightmost man, the blade severing his left hand, rendering him useless, as he was a left-handed man. The leftmost mercenary drew a dagger and made an unsteady charge at the God, who effortlessly dodged to the side, bringing his foot down on the underside of the man's knee, causing him to lurch down onto the deck of the small ship, Anubis collapsing the man's bent figure downwards, the knife that was borne in his right hand pierced his own stomach, and Anubis kicked him over the side of the boat and into the water, and he left the paralytic laying on the floor helplessly. He narrowly dodged a quickly fired arrow, which panged off the golden plated side of his own larger galley, and Anubis turned his head towards the man that fired it. "Horus, grant me flight..." He stepped onto the edge of the small boat and took another powerful leap, landing a little less gracefully onto the deck of his target, his weight sending the boat off balance and turning it over, though nimble on his feet he stayed afloat by standing atop the overturned galley, ready to cut down the men, should they resurface. The other boat was already engaged by the Emerald Jackals, and it was no longer a threat. After five minutes of no movement, Anubis was satisfied that the last of this attack was over. He beckoned his galley over uneasily, and they swiftly shifted to pick him up. Finally, Anubis returned under the sun-cover to comfort his daughter, son, and his son's keeper. He assured them that he was unharmed, and that they would now have clear sailing to Thebes. Amazingly, Baraka remained completely asleep, his face still lit up in calm sleep. This caused Anubis to laugh, and shake his head. "Like the elephant this child slumbers, not a single movement through an entire combat engagement..."

Finally, after what seemed like forever, they arrived at the massive gates of Thebes, and docked before the Grand Vizier's palace. Anubis helped Amisi and Lotus from the boat, and nodded his head. "Now remember, if this gets to be a conflict, I have ordered Semu to return you to my temple. I expect you to come to him if I tell you to." Anubis nodded to both of them, slowly climbing the stairs to the large door of the Vizier's residence. He stepped under the large roof, and immediately was greeted by a group of slaves who came from two doors on the left and the right, the male and female harems respectively. He shooed them off, rather focused on the task at hand. He pushed through the crowd with his wife and his keeper, and finally approached the room of the Vizier. In his current state of rage, he didn't bother asking or knocking, simply pushed passed the guards and through the door, causing the Vizier, A tall, bronze, bald and muscular man to twitch a bit in dismay, unused to such sudden and unexpected intrusions. "Chigaru, You sorry excuse for a Vizier, you pig! You sit here and you embezzle yourself in the money of the King and of the People, and you leave them to starve, to die, and to be brutalized by the Shrikes. You do nothing to defend your people. You do not deserve to be called Vizier, and you certainly do not deserve the praise of the King. You are a serpent, and you must be brought to justice. I've been watching you for too long. Your sloth and your avarice have brought upon your fate, and now I have come to bring you to reality. Now, we can do this in two ways. First, you can listen to me, and you can see your errors. If that is not what you would prefer, then I will kill you here and now, and I swear it to Ra that I will find a Vizier who is willing to work to bring his people happiness, rather than to writhe in his own vile filth." Anubis was solid on his position, and the accusations caused the Vizier to snarl a bit in a furious fit. He called his guards in to arrest the intruder, and Anubis retorted with a snort. "Foolish, sluggish as ever, Chigaru. You've sewn your own seeds for destruction. Amisi, Lotus, you know what to do. Go, now, to the protection of the Emerald Jackals, and return to my temple. I will be there tonight." Obediently, the girls retreated to the galley, which, upon order from Anubis returned to it's dock out front of Anubis' temple.

Anubis drew his axe once more, the two guards who advanced from the door drew thier swords, and the first lunged at Anubis. Anubis doged it simply with an elegant swerve, and brought his axe down on the right shoulder of the soldier, splaying a major artery and causing a mist of blood to spew forth from the uneasy incision. He drew it back effortlessly, swinging it around to the chest of the other soldier, the golden blade splitting the weaker bronze plate, causing a thick gash across the man's chest, sending him to the floor in pain. Anubis turned now towards the Vizier, securing his axe on his back and stepping up to the still-seated and rather shocked Vizier. He lifted the man by the throat, and snarled violently. "You are nothing but a pig, Chigaru. Nothing at all. You sit here and do nothing while the city around you falls into chaos. I will not stand for it. You will be thrown from power, and I guarantee you that my sons will take over." Anubis snarled, clutching tightly around the Vizier's throat, until the claws pierced the skin, causing small crimson streams to roll down his throat, to his chest. He twisted his hand firmly, causing a rather loud snap in the man's neck. Immediately, the Vizier went limp, and Anubis dropped him to the floor, turning on his heel and leaving the room, ordering the two remaining soldiers of the Emerald Jackals to guard the room, and not let anyone pass through. By now the sun had sank deep in the sky, and the sands were now tinted at a blood-red, rather than thier usual gold. Anubis looked towards the sun, and shook his head. It was a long walk back to his temple. By the time he returned, Khonsu had taken his place in the sky, casting a silvery glow across the ground, and finally Anubis traversed the hundred steps once again, to be greeted by the worried pair of women, and the now wide awake young boy. After assuring them that he was fine, the three went into Anubis' room, taking the rest of the night to sleep.

The night had passed, and the early morning sun began to rise up. Anubis awoke his girls early again, as there was still much to do to ensure Thebes was held securely. "We shall go to the Pharaoh's Island, Elephantine... I must adress him. Amisi, go wake up Kahotep and Jahi, the pair will take the position of the former Vizier." As ordered, Amisi trotted off to awaken her brothers, and in a heartbeat, the family was in the main room of the temple and headed back towards the Galley. Semu greeted Anubis with a closed fisted salute, Anubis nodding his greeting. They sat upon the deck of the boat, and made the trip to Elephantine Island. As they landed, Anubis brought only his sons with him to the temple, and, much more appropriately entered this room, bowing respectively to the Pharaoh, who returned the gesture. Pharaoh Bakher was short in stature, bald, and relatively small. He smiled as Anubis approached, the two tall jackals behind him staying a little bit further back, out of respect. Anubis looked down to the Pharaoh. "King, As you know, Chigaru was a tyrant. He took the money from you, and from your people, and used it on himself. He let the criminals and the shrikes rule the streets, and cared for not but himself. You know as well as I do that he did not deserve the position, so I disposed of him. I suggest that you replace him with the twins of mine, Jahi and Kahotep. These two men are respectable and intelligent, and I promise you, they will return our land to glory. With the great city of Thebes under the impression of these two strong men, Karnak and Luxor will follow, and so will the rest of our cities and villages. Will you bestow my sons with this honor?"

The Pharaoh had a contemplative look on his face, and be scratched at his chin. After a ponderous moment, he nodded his head. "I understand your reasoning, God, and I respect your choice. Very well, Your sons shall share the position of Grand Vizier over Egypt. Let them take over the temple, I will anounce it at the upcoming Festival of Osiris." The short man nodded once more, before Anubis turned on his heel.

"Thank you, King." He said simply as he stepped out, his sons falling in behind him and returning to the galley. They seated themselves once again, Lotus had handed Amisi the babe for feeding, and she sat next to Amisi, watching the young boy feed from his mother's breast with utmost interest, questioning and comparing with Amisi. Anubis joined in the conversation happily, and the group set off towards the temple once more, happily conversing amongst themselves about the prospect and the beauty of the body. As the boat docked once more at Anubis' temple, the family returned to their home, Kahotep was overly excited about his new position as Grand Vizier, and he and Jahi slid into Kahotep's own room to discuss their new role. Anubis retreated into his room with Amisi, Baraka and Lotus, and they remained in the room for the duration of the day.
    • Like Like x 1