[Short Story Series - 1/3 - / NSFW / Story+Smut / Anthro / Violence]

Discussion in 'Giygas' Abyss' started by Giygas, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer

Blog Posts:
    I don't know

I wrote these in like, 2010.

They're about equal parts story and sex. I tried to keep it that way.
    There's also some killing and junk

You know how it goes

More importantly, for the sensitive people - There is technically incest; this story series is based in Ancient Egypt and involves a deity and his daughter's romantic relationship. This was not unusual as Pharaoh had to marry within the bloodline in order to maintain their demigod status. If it offends you, you're welcome not to read it.

Otherwise, I guess

Enjoy

I think

Also I have some commissions regarding the story series so I guess I'll put them in this thread too.

Also

As a precursor thing

"Khonsu" is the egyptian deity of the Moon

"Ra" is the sun, and also the Sun God

"Kemet" is another way to say Egypt

I think that's all the terminology you need
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    • Llama Love Llama Love x 1
  2. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    Beep

The cover page

[​IMG]
    Anubis and Amisi

Okay that'll do for now.

Next up is the actual story.

Or at least, part one of it.
  3. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer

Blog Posts:
    Khonsu rose in the distant East; its bright glow cast a vibrant tint over the light sands of the dessert, and stirred the blooming lotus' on their thin, delicate stems. Along the banks of the Nile River, Amisi, a young, slender jackal strode casually through the darkness of night. Her long, black hair was tossed over her shoulders, and straightened to near perfection. Her short, silky black fur shone in the same way the sands did as Khonsu cast the remaining rays of Ra's brilliance across the lands. The water had a glassy look to it, completely still, save for the water snakes that so silently moved across the fragile surface, as to not even cause a single ripple. Amisi was clothed in the finest of white linen, the wrinkles were pressed out of it and it carefully draped her body. She was tall; approximately eight feet in height, as were most of those in the family of the God of the Underworld, Anubis. Amisi had been the third of Anubis' Godlings, and the final. Aside from the linen wrap, she bore several pieces of jewellery, bestowed upon her by the Great Ammon-Ra upon the day of her birth. Though she was born into Divinity, she always enjoyed the simple and quite mortal pleasures of taking a nightly walk, as well as meeting with and mingling with the lower status citizens of the Lower Kingdom. She was very well known among her people, from the mighty gates of Thebes to the last of the cataracts down the Great Nile to the high mountains. Everywhere she went she was welcomed in with open arms, be it to homes, or to palaces. Sometimes she visited her father's own temple, that she may speak to those who praised him as their patron God. She would always listen to the poorer citizens about their illnesses or their troubles or their worries. She despised the fact that the previous Pharaoh cared for nothing but his own wealth. Since the Great Pharaoh Tutankhamen, it seemed to taper off. None of the kings could match his generosity and his warm spirit. It was off balance. So much so that even the Goddess Ma'at would be perturbed by the shift.

"What is becoming of this wonderful Land of ours, Our Kemet..." This thought commonly ran through her mind. The kings were becoming arrogant, the citizens lazy, and the lands surrounding were pressing on the borders, to a very real threat of war. Up to this point, her Kingdom didn't have a well-organized military. As she so often would do, she sat upon the bank of the Nile, her dainty little toes would linger in the cool waters, finally breaking this perfectly smooth, still guise. As the ripples grew through the water, two water snakes were entwined with one another, as was the mating ritual of these slick, beautiful yet dangerous little reptiles. Silently they tangled and twisted, 'rapt in their procreation, which would bring a soft smile to Amisi. She loved to see the animals together, as well as the growing populations of them. The snakes were her favourite; the beautiful color of the scales that flowed so perfectly from the darkest tones to the brightest, the water that dampened them causing a mirror-like shine that would glint on the mating serpents, the blues and the reds that seemed to sparkle like that of the red gold from the mines to the northeast, and the Lapis Lazuli that inlaid the heavy golden necklace she bore. Ponderously she would watch them, before her eyes trailed down to the river once more, where she leaned forward to pick one of the blue lotuses. As she plucked it from its stem, she drew it up to tie it into her hair, which did indeed make her giggle as she looked at her reflection on the still and silent river. Her eyes were bluer indeed than the purest of Lapis, which was a rarity in the great lands of Kemet. Her eyes were lined with the golden marks of Horus, just as her father's. Her neck and shoulders were perfect, her chest tipped with delicately sized breasts – no more than a handful each - tipped with a soft bud that was the color of one of the delicate pink Nile Lotuses. Her stomach was well toned, and her hips swayed casually with her steps, the wiry little tail that sprouted from above her buttocks – the most delicate, beautiful buttocks in all the land – would wrap around her own thigh from time to time, and her long, slender legs were well toned. Those soft, delicate feet were decorated with toe rings of lapis and gold and all of the finest of gems, and were covered by a pair of sandals woven of the frond of palm tree from Africa. Finally her arms were long, and slender, though they were well muscled, as she was not only a Goddess, but a servant as well. She had always thought helping others was above all, the most important thing. As she sat by the waters contemplatively, she noticed that the snakes had separated, though the now pregnant female would remain entwined with herself, and the male protectively would linger nearby, though perhaps just out of sight. She slowly let her delicate paw trail to her own stomach, where she held it for several moments, her eyes closed, and she began to fall back, now laying flat on the banks of the river, her ankles submerged in the cold river, her hair strewn beneath her in the sands. It had been a long day. Horus' mighty winds were calmed today, and Ra was shining at full force – which seemed to be a sign of his great moods lately, Amisi deduced that he was at a period in his life where his mood would remain strong no matter what the circumstances. That and the sacrifices of the people to their great Ammon-Ra, and perhaps even some of the love he would receive from that beautiful Isis even came into play... The noise from the great Thebes was tremendous, and even now from miles away could be heard as it was the festival of Osiris. The Pharaoh's barge would come fumbling down the all-too-thin berth of the river, making its own ponderous way through the gates to the heart of the city. Alongside this, this week was the only in the entire year where the people – no matter whether or not they were slaves or estate owners – could feast upon as much meat from the river cow – that is, the hippopotamus, protected by the Goddess of the River, Hapi – as their stomachs could hold, and even then, it seemed they continued to eat. This was another time that Amisi enjoyed to go on her walks, to dodge away from all of the noise and the hype, where she could silently ponder her own life as well as that of the city. Apart from that, something about the glow of the city from a great distance was alluring; the brightly burning torches out front of the Vizier's palace seemed to cast ample light even miles from the city. She let her eyes drift open as she heard the familiar voice of a young male lynx. This species was a rarity... In fact, Amisi could only think of one in the entire city. He was one of the males in her harem...

"Mistress Amisi!" Azizi would call in that adorable, trailing young voice of his. The lynx bound almost as if a feral towards his mistress, before she held a hand up to him to bring him to a halt.

"What? What is it you are so enthralled over, dear Azizi?"

"I was looking all over for you, my Mistress Amisi!" He would kneel before her, and press his head to the ground three times, as was customary to show obeisance to the Goddess.

"Why? What is it you wish to speak of? Come now, spit it out! Do not hold your Mistress up any longer! She has much to do." Though her tone seemed harsh, she had the tenderest smile on her face, as she so loved to joke and play with her young Azizi.

"My Mistress, The festival is simply too much for my poor ears to handle. I knew you came here on your walks, because it was the same situation for you. Humbly, I followed, not only to escape, but in the event that my Mistress needed any service, I would be here for her, as I promised the day she took me in." He gave a smile – a sweet, perhaps too sweet – smile, which was attractive in all lights. The moon glinted on his teeth, and his soft brown eyes shimmered.

Silently, she thought about herself before speaking: "Oh, My lovely servant Azizi, always so endearing and thoughtful for his mistress." She stepped towards him, and let her hand reach to stroke his cheek, before she pushed her muzzle to his, locking him in a tender kiss, which seemed to completely eradicate the breath he had stored, as he gasped a little against her, hesitantly taking hold of her hands, and pulling from the kiss with a rather obvious blush, and feverishly gasping for air.

"W-Well Mistress, the thing is that I thought you may need a bath. I mean, I haven't been called upon in the temple lately, and as I am your dedicated bathing servant and bed maid, I've grown a little worried." He bowed his head. "Please forgive my assumptions Mistress."

She carefully caressed his cheek. "You are always so caring and endearing, Azizi... A shame you should assume your mistress is filthy because you are not around... Perhaps you shall receive punishment for your misdeeds... But at this time, it is the festival. Nobody should ruin such days, and so I shall overlook it; Come unto the river, with your Mistress, that you may bathe her in that river that is the very source of life of all of our wonderful land." She slipped into the river, her perfect form not even seeming to disturb the renewed glassy surface, until she was waist-deep in the cold water. Stunned, Azizi would stumble in after her, his entrance was far less elegant than hers. Water splashed and frothed upon the banks as he writhed about in the cold that he wasn't used to. His fur stood on end, and he drew his ears back as he approached his beautiful Mistress, who had long since stripped of her linen dress. She stood, naked as the day her great father had made her, though much, much more developed and absolutely stunning in the sight alone. Quietly she began to sing one of the old slave songs;

''Come, my brother, swim to me!
    The water is deep in my love
    Which carries me to you.

We are in the midst of the stream,
    I clasp the flowers to my breast
    Which is naked and drips with water.
    But the moon makes them bloom like the lotus.

I give you my flowers
    because they are beautiful,
    And you are holding my hand
    In the middle of the water.''

The words drifted across the waters, her angelic young voice carefully filled the air, which made Azizi waver just a little, before he would tear away a part of his own fine linens to use as a cloth for his Mistress. He soaked the cloth in the river's water, and began to drag it up her delicate, blooming body, where he rinsed her over beautiful body with the silvery water. She smiled as she sang, rocking gently back and forth as her favourite servant tended to her. As she twirled about in his bath, she stole another kiss from him, before stepping back and turning to face away from him. "You may complete my bathing, young servant, and we will return to the temple promptly." She spread her arms and waited for him to finish soaking her back, before he discarded the cloth.

"We are finished, dear Mistress. May I fetch your robes?"

"No need, dear servant... Simply retrieve them, I wish you to carry them, as I do not want to wear them." She slipped out of the water after him, and he gathered up her clothes, before returning to her side, where she took his hand into hers as they walked. She leaned her head against his shoulder, and squeezed his hand. "My dear Azizi, you are such a loyal and delicate young man..."

"No, My Mistress; I am simply a servant to you, your father and your brothers. I am naught but a single grain in the dessert." He humbly lowered his head, and in return to her grip of his hand, he gave a squeeze of his own.

"Do not defy me, my servant. I told you exactly what you are, and you would never go against your Mistress, would you?" She gave a sly little smile, possessively squeezing his hand.

"Of-Of course not, Mistress... I am sorry I brought it up." He walked silently for a moment in pace with her.

"And do not apologise! You will yet make a fool of yourself if you say sorry for something that you did not do. Is that quite clear?"

"Yes, Mistress; clear as the finest of Lapis, Like that that is placed around your neck."

"Good, now, my legs grow tired. Carry me home."

"As you wish." He would gently lean down to lift her legs, drawing the slender jackal into his arms, close to his chest. She softly stroked his muscled abdomen, content against him as she listened to his heart beating.

-Four Hours Later-

"Amisi," A deep, seemingly omniscient voice called through the halls of the temple. "Amisi, my daughter; Come to me at once." Anubis was sitting in his throne in the center of the temple; his powerful body was thoroughly muscled, toned to perfection as if sculpted from marble. He sat, still as a stone on his throne, where he waited for his daughter. She immediately hopped to her feet from her bed and threw on a robe near identical to the one from the previous night, before she hastily strode to the center hall of the temple, bowing her head to her Father.

"Yes, O father Anubis?" She gave him her sweetest smile, and a slight tilt of her head, as she was unsure of why she was summoned. She'd done nothing wrong, nor has she acted out of line.

"Dear beautiful Amisi, of course you wonder why you were called upon this morning. Come, Come before me." He stood up, and waited for her approach

"Yes father." She stepped up to him and again bowed her head, before he took her hand in his. Though she was eight feet in height, he was eleven. She seemed absolutely short compared to him, though, everyone did.

He led her to the edge of the temple, and smiled. <o>"Do you see this beautiful morning Ra has blessed us with? The third night of the festival is this one, dear Amisi. I wish to attend the goings-on with you. I have arranged a special gown for you to wear, and you will be wearing a matching necklace. You are mine; my daughter as well as my lover. We are one in every way, dear Amisi, and I wish to celebrate the birth and resurrection of Brother Osiris with you. I love you, Amisi, and I want to show it. It is not enough to declare it in our privacy. Thebes must know. Egypt must know. That is why, this night, upon the banks of the Nile, I will take you as my wife. I have already made all of the arrangements. We shall be blessed by Father Ra. I will place a bangle with a lotus of solid lapis upon your wrist, and a broach of Khepri cast in gold upon your chest." </i> He gave her the most endearing of smiles, which caused her to blush deeply.

"F-Father, you wish f-for me, of all of the women in this land?" The prospect of this made her squirm a little before him, despite how absolutely pleased she was.

"Dear Amisi, you are the most beautiful woman in all of Kemet. Not only are you as gorgeous as our Sister Isis, you are as loving as the River God, Hapi. You are generous, caring, and absolutely beautiful. Do not doubt any of this." The tall, majestically powerful god turned her to face him, and slid a hand under her chin to tilt her head up to his, where he dipped down to meet her lips with his, locking her in the most passionate of kisses. His broad, flat tongue would trace across the lines of her lips, before taking their own permission to slip in, dancing with her own tongue. She seemed completely frozen against him; her tail was straightened out between her legs and her arms at her sides. He broke the kiss, and looked down at her. "Does something bother you, my child?"

"N-No, Father, you've just never kissed me like that before, and all of this information... I... I don't know what to say." She looked down.

"Well, let us start from the beginning. Do you wish to be married to me?"

"Yes, Father, more than anything in the world."

"And do you wish to be able to make love with me, and share your most intimate concerns and thoughts with me, my dear Amisi?"

"Yes, Father. I Do."

"And do you wish to spend the rest of eternity in my protective arms, watching over our land of Kemet?"

"Y-Yes Father, absolutely; there is nothing I want more." She blushed deeper, and now began to move once again.

"And do you-" He was cut off by the powerful pounce of his daughter, so much so that he fell onto his back on the floor, and was forced to smile, wrapping his arms around his daughter and stroking her back."Dear Amisi, my absolutely wonderful and beautifully unbound daughter, there are none in this land as stunning as you. Though I have known you fully since birth, every time I see you in the early mornings, or under the glow of Khonsu, or under the light of our dear Ammon-Ra, your beauty still stuns me, it still stupefies me. When I sit upon the stairs of my Temple to watch your young Azizi bathe you, my eyes are fixed upon you, and when you walk before me, the sway of your young hips and the flick of your wiry tail entrance me, near to the point that I cannot walk straight, and risk making a fool of myself. Nobody I have seen over the millennia has been nearly as amazing as you, Amisi. Wherever you may walk, heads turn to follow you at all times. Flawless in every way, you are, Dear Amisi. You never hurt another living being, and even then, when you travel upon the sands of our wonderful land you seem to tread so lightly as to not disturb even one grain. It is as if you move with the grace of Lady Isis herself, and yet you remain to help those who are less fortunate than yourself. Very few would do such a thing, and it is a wondrous example in these dark times. This is why I wish to make you my own, that together we may continue to set these such examples, and perhaps bring redemption to these great lands."

As she lay atop him, and his speech came to a close, she could do nothing but rest her head atop his chest to hear his heart beating. Though, after all of that that was praise for her, she didn't even know if her heart was still beating. She seemed to stare at him for ages, before she could do a thing. Finally, she moved up to kiss his chin, stroking his beautiful, long hair. "Father Anubis, Words cannot explain what I am feeling at this time. You are so mighty and majestic that I am surprised you would think so highly of me. I would be honoured to be your wife, and forever rest in your protective gaze."

"Wonderful, Child; the ceremony shall begin as Ra sets, and dear Khonsu rises." He smiled before giving her a small peck on the cheek. "I have already made arrangement for your dressings; they should be laid upon your bed as we speak. Please, go and change, that I may see you before we leave our temple for the great gates of Thebes." Upon saying this, he promptly turned to tend to his own situations, Striding from the room with a newfound sense of glory. Amisi stood still for several moments, completely surprised at what had just occurred. After what seemed like eternity, her deeply thoughtful gaze was interrupted as she was thrown to the floor by a rather careless ruffian who seemed to be on a bit of a rampage. With no concern, he had stormed up the stairs to the temple, and not only shoved a Goddess to the floor, but had proceeded to begin to destroy several of the murals and reliefs of Anubis that lay within the temple. Amisi lay in a dazed mess on the ground, her elbow was damaged and the deep red waters that flow eternally within everyone would begin to take leave through the wound, leaving a beautiful yet horrible stain on the granite tiles of the temple floor. She stared dumbfounded at the wound, before the pain struck up the length of her arm to her shoulder, causing her to release a shrill cry. Upon hearing the ear-piercing shriek, the door Anubis had just closed with the utmost happiness was pried open, and the rather concerned God bolted through to see his wife-to-be not only sprawled on the floor, but bleeding. Immediately he panned the room, taking in all of the damaged imagery and paintings, before seeing the one who caused it. Now enraged beyond any comparison, he snarled fiercely as he made his way to the perpetrator. Anubis extended his long arm and wrapped a powerful hand around the man's wrist, twisting it around to his back and bringing his other hand to the throat of the strange person. With utmost fury, he began to squeeze with great pressure on the jugular of the man, immediately cutting off any air flow to his lungs. Helplessly he writhed in the hands of the God, who simply stared him in the eyes, his own glowing with a reddish tint..

"How DARE you disturb the house of a God, and not only damage his paintings, but disgrace and injure his daughter and wife-to-be? You have absolutely no right! I shall see you put to death for this!" Furiously he jerked the man forward by the throat, his claws digging in so deeply to the flesh of the man's neck, which blood would trickle from small pricks his claws would produce. He would move his hand from the twisted wrist, letting the arm fall limp as he gripped a lock of the man's hair, twisting it at the root, until a disturbingly satisfying tearing sound would be released from the stress, a fresh mist of that crimson fluid coated Anubis' black fur, all the while Amisi still lay, unsure of what had happened. She had always been so perfectly treated that never in her life had she bled. She was completely dumbfounded. Anubis released his grip on the man's throat as well as his hair, and pressed a powerful foot to his back, kicking him onto the stone floor. He looked up and motioned for one of the guard soldiers to detain him and bring him immediately to Thebes' jail, and the guard was to give a complete description of what the ruffian had damaged, and especially the wound the Godling sustained. "Ensure that he is executed in the most violent form they will allow." He nodded his head as the guard dragged the man off, and he immediately took to his Amisi's side, helping her up and holding a hand over her elbow. The wound would immediately cease its bleeding, and heal over back to perfection. He rocked his daughter in his arms, comfortingly caressing her back and humming to her. Weakly, she wrapped her arms around his waist, and pressed her nose into his chest.

"Father... That man... He hurt me." She sobbed against him, and he softly cradled her to his chest.

"My dear Amisi, it has been taken care of. I am so very sorry that I was not with you to halt this, my dear daughter, so terribly sorry. It is my promise to you that this will never happen again. I will forever be watching over you." He tilted her head up to wipe her tears, and softly kiss her lips. "Do not cry, dear daughter... I beg you, do not cry."

She sniffled, and slowly stood against him. "Okay... Thank you father... I... I love you so much..." She looked down. "Would it be a bother if I requested you to bathe me tonight? It has been so many years since I got that privacy with you, father..."

This prospect brought a vibrant smile to Anubis' face, and he feverishly nodded his head. "Absolutely, dear daughter; I would be more than happy to bathe you!" He paused. "I have never seen my daughter in her full splendour... Never have I seen her beauty fully. My dear Amisi, I would be absolutely thrilled to bathe you." He held her hand, before she trotted off.

"I'll be waiting in my room then!" She giggled, a completely renewed sense of pleasure filling her as she slid silently into her room, Anubis slowly following. Before he even made it to the door to her room, she had already stripped naked and was thoughtfully dancing in the depths of the water that flowed through the back corner of her room that was used as a bath area, where she could safely hide her body from the public as well as the weather. Anubis opened the door, and from it a streak of light filled the room, where he saw his beautiful daughter in the pool. She was standing proud in all her beauty, her budding breasts were firm on her chest, and her tail peeked up from the water, where it swayed slightly. The running of the river's water created a relaxing sound, which seemed to fully bring the effect of the scene in. Anubis slid into the waters next to his daughter, and lifted his powerful hands to her chest, where he held her bosom, and admired her now full-grown beauty.

"It has been so long since I have been so close to you, Dear Amisi..." He smiled a milky smile. "And I am absolutely pleasured to be here..." He pressed a kiss to her lips, letting his hands caress up her chest, and back down to her hips. As he covered her in the mild water, he couldn't help but smile as he heard that girlish giggle she let out when his hands grazed her most sacred of spots. That giggle got him through the hardest times of his existence, the light, childish sound that could lift even the darkest hearts. He leaned in to kiss her neck, stroking over her back as they embraced in the waters. As they bathed, Amisi would playfully let her fingers dangle down over his hips, now and then moving around in front to 'wet her hands', upon which misadventure she would accidentally brush her knuckles over the small bulge of flesh that contained her dear Father's delicate mating-flesh. She let her hands dip into the water to feel at the hefty sac beneath, and brought her hand back up to his chest, giggling again with all the innocence of a young child. The groping and caressing would make even a God squirm, and Anubis bit his lower lip. He kissed her once again, and finished cleaning her, guiding her carefully from the water, to the middle of her room where he lifted the gold-brazened linen dress, murals of all the Gods and the animals that she loved so much, images of snakes entwined in their love-song, Oxen and jackals and even the horse – a strange, majestic creature from the Asian lands in the East – all with their mates preparing the same song yet unsung, Gods and mortals mingling and copulating as they would, and upon the breast of this dress lay a crest, one identical to the sun disk of Isis, casting a strange but brilliant bronzed glow through the room, which lit up the young girls' eyes. She reached out to touch the silken blessing, feeling it thoroughly. This was the finest linen in all the land – Whiter than the purest snow, softer than the lightest down. Speechlessly, she dragged her hand over the plethora of images, grazing over each one before she rested her hand on the mock-sun disk. As the light from it dimmed, she leaned up on the tips of her toes, and kissed her Father upon the lips, taking the deceptively light dress from him and laying it on the bed.

"Father, we shall prepare for the night of our union, then. I wish you not to see me until we are ready. I want to be a surprise." She smiled.

"As you wish, my Daughter; I shall retire to my chambers. Should you need anything at all, please come in. I will be awake, going through these moments in my mind. I love you, dear."

"I love you too, Father. Now please, out!" She giggled, and playfully shoved him to the door, which coaxed a small laugh from his throat.

"Yes, Yes, I am going! No patience rests within you, young ruffian! I shall see to it that once we are one, I will personally work tirelessly to... draw some of that boundless energy from you. Believe me when I say there is a way that you and I as lovers can channel that energy into something very wonderful." He smiled his deep, milky smile, as he drifted from the room and closed the door. At that moment, she began rummaging through her belongings to find her favourite headdress, as well as several of her special-occasion bangles and bracelets and anklets, and as she prepared for their wedding that night, she planned to look absolutely breathtaking – even to a God.

That night, Khonsu had taken his place in the sky, protectively watching over the ceremony, where as the crowds gathered around the waiting Anubis, Amisi remained in her tent, making the final preparations. Anubis was anxious and excited to see her, as he had anticipated so much what she would look like. He stood, tall, motionless, and absolutely emotionless, waiting. Though a crowd who was unused to a God being in the flesh in the heart of Thebes, and they crowded around him, they kept his distance, as they would remember the last victim who had wronged the vengeful God. That is, the man who had disrupted his wife-to-be, and caused her to bleed. This scallywag was hung from a hook by the feet on the tall walls of the city, where he was whipped until the flesh on his gut was a torn, scarlet pulp, his eyes had been plucked from their sockets, and he would die soon, either from starvation, or the blood which clotted in his lungs from the beating would kill him, or he may even choke on his tongue, and as he rots, he would become an open meal for all the shrikes and the vultures of the air, the hungry, and vicious jackals of the ground, and all conceivable insects. However, all the gruesomeness aside, Anubis remained still, awaiting his lover. After what seemed like a millennium, a rustle came from the back of the crowd followed by several hushes and a few gasps from the gullets of the older men. As the group severed to let her by, the oh-so divine Amisi would drift as if a ghost across the sands to meet her Father. She was taller – the heightened sandals allowed more drag from the dress – At least half a foot taller. The dress draped over her arms fully, creating an absolute mask of her body, except for her long, beautiful neck and her tender, loving face. Her hands were locked in front of her belly, the crest on her chest shone brilliantly from Khonsu's gaze; the golden marks of Horus cast an illuminating glow, her lapis eyes shimmering dazzlingly. All down her arm, wrapped securely over the linen, lay bracelets and bangles of gold, silver, lapis, ruby – every conceivable gem, in tones of every hue, brilliantly elaborating the already excessive beauty she radiated. Down her legs, though for the most part invisible, her ankles to her thighs was the same story, decorated beyond all comparison, lavished in gem and gold and all that drove man to the brink of insanity. But at this point, the value of her jewels paled in comparison to the physical beauty she possessed. Tied in her hair was that same blue lotus she had picked days before, and she wore her hair up in a bun, high on her head, with a few thin strands flowing over her face. Her tail was surrounded by a curled snake of gold, though flexible. It was a strange piece, to say the least, the head was curved around to accept the tip of her tail into the open jaws of the cobra, and it was coiled around her tail in the same way it would coil around its mate, eternally bound as one. Perhaps she chose this piece for a symbolic effect; perhaps because it brought attention to her back end, perhaps she just liked it. Whatever her reason, it certainly didn't take away from the devilish beauty of it all. Anubis drank in this sight and even He – He, the mighty God who will weigh all of our hearts after death against the Feather of Truth – Stumbled and nearly fell to his knees before her. As she approached, she stood in front of him, not even two feet away, completely still as he wavered. She said not a word, but simply exchanged a subtle nod with her father, who reached forth to take her hand in his, lifting it to his lips to kiss.

"Amisi - Your beauty tonight – You have surpassed all that I had ever conceived. I never imagined that this would be the outcome of my foolish thinking this morning; I was just going over this night in my mind, and yet, no matter how many times I played this part where we met, never could I have imagined anything like this. I... You have stupefied me, Daughter. A God, and yet, not even I could conceive something so amazing – so surreal." He tripped on his tongue, and for the first time in his life, he was lost. He didn't know what to say, or what to do. He simply stood there, holding her hand.

"Father, since the day I could walk I remember your warm encouragements, and your loving words. I remember when I had fallen in the sands and was unable to help myself up, you came to my aid immediately and without fail through my entire life. Your strong hands always helped mine when I was learning to write and to use tools. You stayed up nightly with me to help me learn to read, and you taught me the names of every God, every Pharaoh and every city in our great Kemet. Every year during the Festival of Osiris you would pick me a lotus identical to the one upon my head this night, which is in fact why I brought it." She reached up to release the lotus from its knot, and her hair fell with it. Long, perfect strands of hair would fall upon her shoulders, and she lifted Anubis' hand in hers, placing the stem of the lotus into her father's hands, closing his long fingers around it and pushing it to his chest, kissing him on the lips. "Tonight we become much more than father and daughter. We become one, in husband and in wife; we become a union, a single being, now and forever. Dear father, I love you with all that I am." She simply held the flower against him, and he remained still, his eyes closed.

"Amisi, My daughter, my love. Tonight I give you myself, fully. You are mine, and I, yours. Upon this night I give you my heart, under the eyes of Ra, And Khonsu, and Hapi, and Isis, and Osiris, Hathor, Sekhmet, Nut, Geb, Horus, Thoth, Ma'at, Bastet – even those of the vile Seth, I plea my love for you. Amisi..." He presented to her a scarab beetle broach of solid lapis; the stone glittered in his palm. "Will you be mine?"

She stared into his hand, and then into his eyes, resting her palm over his and kissing his lips. "Father, absolutely I will, now and forever. I promise." She kissed him again and again, before throwing her arms around his neck and pushing her body against his, which cause him to stable himself and hold her hips, kissing her on the neck multiple times before he pulled back.

"Let us leave this place to go, to be alone, dear Amisi, Please." He took her hand in his and strode from the crowd, leaving the entire place a little bit stunned. As they slipped out the gates of Thebes, they wandered along the bank of the Nile River together for an hour before he turned to her. "This night, upon our return to the temple, we will make love. This is where I give myself to you fully, and I hope for you to do the same. Amisi, I love you with my entire soul. Are you comfortable with this?"

"Absolutely, Father; I will give you all of myself tonight. I love you with all my heart and strength, and I will give my life to prove that." She stroked his chest softly, before taking his hand and resuming walking. All the way, they left two separate trails of foot prints. Finally as they reached the base of their temple, they began up the stairs, and as they reached the top, they were confronted by the two sons Anubis had had before Amisi.

Jahi and Kahotep were a rather rowdy pair. The two boys were the same age – identical twins. In fact, the only visible difference between Jahi and Kahotep was that Kahotep was all of a foot taller than Jahi – an extent in itself, as Jahi was nine feet in height. They were in an argument, as boys would usually be, over, what else but a young woman.

"She looked at me, first, therefore she desires me!" Jahi jeered.

"It doesn't matter who she looked at first, she embraced me long before she embraced you! And on top of that, she swayed in my arms! She was stiff as that sorry excuse for a phallus you hold between your thighs when you held her hips!" Kahotep snarled back furiously.

"How dare you insult me when you yourself could not even reach full mast as she held you? You have nothing to be proud of at all!"

"Unlike you, brother, I have self control! I can keep it down until it is to be used! Perhaps if you got more attention from females you would develop such a skill yourself!"

"You are nothing but an ungrateful-"

"Enough! I have not been here for even two moments and you two are driving me insane. Tonight is not a night to bicker and feud. Tonight is a night for passion and love. You two have pestered me for long enough. If you cannot get along, you will not be housed here. Tonight, I was wed with your sister, Amisi. I will not have your pointless conflicts hinder our night!" Anubis pressed a powerful arm between the neck-and-neck boys, practically forcing them to cool down.

"My apologies, father – Jahi is always so disrespectful to you! Is there any way I can help?" Kahotep seemed to have a little bit of an excessive pleading in his offer, seeming rather desperate before he would be cut off.

"No, Father! Allow me to fetch you one of the ripe figs! You and your wife – Amisi – you must both be so exhausted!" Jahi would shove in front of Kahotep, and the boys would begin an argument anew. Perplexed by this circle, Anubis shook his head and simply stepped past the boys with his Amisi in hand as they began to bicker louder about who would help Father. Anubis ignorantly pushed into his room, bringing Amisi in before closing and securely locking the door. He shook his head.

"Those two boys will be the absolute death of me, I swear it to Ra."

"Don't let it bother you Father, they mean for the best. They are very nice men; they just have a little bit of a strange way of getting that across. Do not let it ruin this night, you deserve to be happy." She simply smiled, and began to caress his shoulders. This massage seemed to completely dumbfound Anubis, and he went limp against her before slumping onto the side of his bed, where she would climb – it seemed odd. This was the bed that she slept in beside her father when she was scared during the night, or when the dreams of all of the worst demons would torture her through the darkness. She had not been in this bed for years, and her most fond memories was when she was little, her father would hold her to his chest, singing to her her favourite baby song, and rock her until she slept, and even when she awoke, she would still be held firmly to his softly rising and falling chest. As she knelt behind him to continue massaging him, all of these memories seemed to flood back into her mind so clearly that it was as if she were reliving them. Anubis melted into her touch, and before he knew it, he was lying on his chest, and she was straddled over his back, sitting on his buttocks and caressing his back. He would draw his ears back to his head, and gasped breathlessly. Amisi simply continued her massage, having lifted both his and her own clothes off, she sat upon his muscled buttocks, naked as he was, and still stroking his back. Finally, he took his wits back and turned around, rolling her onto her back on the bed and crawling up on top of her. He pressed his body to hers, and kissed her neck. She lay beneath him, and softly caressed his chest; her body held tightly to his, she felt the warm, unfamiliar prod of a soft, hot little prick against her thigh. She looked down to admire the bright pink tip of his manhood, and the energetic young jackal let her paw trail down to tickle over the exposed head. This caused Anubis to shudder and groan, his legs buckling just slightly as he lay above her, his manhood helplessly being coaxed outward. As if to be taking orders, Amisi would stroke the exposed length, from base to tip. She carefully caressed it from its hiding, until finally it reached its full divine length of fourteen inches in length. She carefully let her hand grip the base of this length, and gave a powerful kiss to his lips.

"Father, you are beautiful." She giggled in her childish way, though deep inside herself she felt something strange, as the head of his tapered phallus prodded at the tender pedals of her virgin flower. Slowly, carefully, Anubis would penetrate her; the length of his powerful, Godly length sank into his daughter's silken depths, until after what seemed like forever, he had hilted within her. His hips met hers, and he kissed her chin.

"Daughter, I pale in comparison to you. It is as if you are the work of Isis herself." He would slowly begin to work his hips against her, though the inexplicable heat her body had generated for him caused a bead of sweat to trickle down to his snout and drip onto the pillow as he panted. His tail was now flicking about as wildly as hers, he groans feverishly against her. He began to pull his hips outward, until just the tip of the now slickened member throbbed in waiting for the next push, and, as if to oblige it, he pushed his hips back into her, fully impaling her upon the massive girth of his divine phallus. Amisi would groan and squirm about, having never felt such pleasure, the sound of her panting gave Anubis the desire to go on; never had he heard such beautiful or adorable love-sounds, and he wished to hear more from her. As if on que, she would pant and gasp breathlessly, her young, silken body writhin against his. Anubis pushed his hips in again, and again, and as he worked, a knot began to form at the base of his canine member. As the flesh fattened, it pushed against her tight self, helplessly grinding and massaging into her. Amisi would bite her lip, her hips swaying just slightly as she worked against this knot, wanting to please her father fully. As she put all her strength into taking the knot in, he locked her into another kiss. "Amisi, dear, dear Amisi... You feel absolutely divine around me and against me. I wish to tie with you, that I may ensure that my seed makes its mark, and that no drop is wasted." He pushed the knot firmly against her, slowly spreading her around it's girth as she sank onto him. After an excrutiatingly long minute, she finally popped down onto it audibly, her hips meeting his finally. She sat atop him breathlessly, gasping and clawing against his chest.

"F-Father... I love you... So deeply, and so fully." She would grind onto his knot, giving it a firm squeeze of her thighs, which forced Anubis over the edge. He clutched her shoulders and snarled out, his body shaking as she brought on his climax. He pushed his hips up, his balls tensing agianst him and torrents of his thick, powerfully potent seed would rush past her beautiful walls, filling her entire vagina, up to her womb, where it would make a perfect mixture with her eggs. Within her life would begin anew immediately. Her face lit up and she delved down onto him, her arms wrapped around his chest securely, a kiss pressed to his chest. Sweating and panting, the two remained together until they fell asleep.

In the morning, Anubis rose to the sight of his dear daughter sleeping lazily beside him. Her face still had that radiant glow on it, and it made Anubis smile. He slowly slid out from the bed, careful not to disturb Amisi. As he slid on his robes and opened the door, he was greeted by his son, Kahotep.

"Father! Come quickly. You will not be happy!" He grabbed the stunned Anubis' arm and dragged him across the temple to the door of Jahi's room. Quietly, he pushed open the door, revealing a rather messy room. Jahi was on his bed, and in his arms lay one of the women from Anubis' own harem. For a moment Anubis had no idea what he was being shown, until he had noticed the uneasy tent in the blanket covering the rather sprawled out, sleeping Jahi. Kahotep stepped in front of him. "Your son has disgraced you and your possessions! You must punish him!"

Anubis shook his head and looked down to Kahotep. "Punish him? No. Never. Why would I punish one of my sons for relieving themselves? Kahotep, retire to your chambers. I will not take orders from you." He pushed Kahotep out of the room, and closed the door once again. Kahotep, frustrated, trotted back to his room, grumbling. As the door slammed, Amisi emerged from the room she shared with Anubis the night before. She was still naked, and her face was still radiantly glowing. It was as if she was born anew, and there was some aura surrounding her that seemed to bring an immediate smile to Anubis' face. She strode to him, and playfully leapt to kiss his nose.

"Hello, Father!" She giggled, her beautifully shining fur glowing in the bright sunlight. Her young, pert breasts bounced on her chest as she pounced to meet him. Excitedly, he wrapped his arms around her waist and gave a short spin with her.

"Amisi, my dear! It is wonderful to see you awake and well. You are more radiant than usual. You must be in a wonderful mood." Anubis would gently reach his hands down to knead the soft flesh of her rump, admiring her gorgeous self. She giggled in that way that lifted his heart, and he drew his ears back and kissed her. He picked her up and cradled her against his chest, and began to hum to her as he started down the steps of his temple. As he approached the banks of the Great River, he kissed her neck, and set her down in the water, where he bathed with her. They stayed in the river for the whole of the day, only to retire once more to the chamber together. That night, yet more gasps could be heard through the halls of the temple as the lovers copulated.

Eight months had passed. The Festival of Osiris was long since over, and the vibrant Amisi was standing on the edge of the temple, looking out over the lands. Her hands were focused on her rounded belly, and from the depths of the temple Anubis would emerge, placing a hand on her shoulder and kissing her cheek, before his free hand slid to cover hers on her fully formed belly. Within, he could feel the essence of the new life, be it in small kicks or a warm shiver. It brought a smile to his face and an excited beat to his heart. He lifted her hand. "Amisi, it is the day you will birth. I have never been more proud of you in my life. I wish this to take place by the banks of the river near Karnak. I will fetch for Thebes' finest physicians, and it will be wonderful." He nodded his head, and smiled. "I have arranged for a galley to take us upstream to Karnak, and have sent a messenger to Thebes already. The doctors shall be readying as we speak. We must go at once, my darling."

"Of course, father." She smiled, her beautiful, enlightening smile. She was dressed in the very same robe her father had given her the day they married, and another blue lotus was tied into her hair. As Anubis helped her down the stairs, his eyes never left her. Finally, they reached the bottom, and on the river lay one of the largest galleys offered. Anubis and Amisi boarded, and took their seats under the warm heat of the sun. They sat together, arm in arm, for the whole of the calming boat ride. After what seemed like forever, they had reached their destination. Nobody was present, save for the doctors and the boat captains. They left the boat, and remained on the sands for quite some time, arm in arm, chest to chest, talking to one another. Finally, Amisi began towards the group of phsicians. She bowed her head to them. "Hello. It is my understanding that you will be watching over me as I give birth. Please do so to the best of your abilities." She nodded, and smiled. "I think it will come soon."

Hours had passed. Anubis watched anxiously as the doctors performed their work, carefully guiding the young Godling from the hips of his mother. Having cleaned the pup, they wrapped him in a linen blanket and handed him to his mother. She panted as finally the doctors cleaned her, and she slowly stood with the help of Anubis. Both of their faces were trained on the young spittling babe, who squinted in the last remaining rays of sunlight, his small paws reaching up towards the sky as he saw a hawk circle overhead. Anubis looked up and thought to himself; 'Horus, brother, it is good that you have come to witness the birth of my wife's son.' He kissed his wife and then his son, and he shooed away the doctors after he had personally confirmed her to be well enough on her own. He smiled to her, and beckoned her to carry her son with her to the banks of the river, where the two sat, leaning on one another with the babe held over Amisi's lap. By now he had fallen asleep, peacefully resting under the gaze of Khonsu, and all of the other Gods.

"What should we name him, father?

"Baraka will be his name, dear Amisi. Our blessing. Our gift." He kissed her lips, and they embraced in the moonlight, before they would retire to the galley they had rented in the morning, spending the night on it together, their newborn gently nestled between the breasts of his mother. Anubis had slipped out during the night to sit on the deck and stare to the full moon. "Great Father Ra, I thank you today for what you have given me. My Amisi is a blessing, and our new son has filled me with a powerful sense of joy. Today I vow that when it is time for our Baraka to marry, I shall take him to this place, with his mother. We will discuss all of this, and bring him with us to bathe, bring him unto the waters."
  4. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

The babby

or something

[​IMG]
    And Amisi again
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Wow, I had no idea you actually wrote detailed stories, but I should have guessed! I love Ancient Egypt-themed writing and art so much, so this was a very interesting read for me! I think you did a really great job with the setting and development of the characters, especially considering how old this is. Awesome work!
  6. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer

Blog Posts:
    Much appreciated, Cassie.
    I should get back into it some time, but I remember always hitting walls and it was the worst...
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Life story of 98% of writers out there, I assume. :XD:

And yes, you really should! It looks like you have a talent that should not be going to waste! >:U
  8. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer

Blog Posts:
    It's not going to waste
    I bone in RPs all the time

Wait, no I don't
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer

Blog Posts:
    Oh yeah

There's some more art

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Love Love x 1
  10. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    "Story of my life~"
  11. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    What could be considered a straight incest story is made bolder with the interweaving of anthro and Egyptian mythology. Each character and their various loyalties are deftly explained. And the lore of Egypt is not overdone, just enough to satisfy. :star: