Pets!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Punkae, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I think it would be fun to share pictures and fun stories of our pets!
    I have three, a leopard gecko, a doxie/beagle mix dog, and a black cat.

♥ PICS ♥:

Leo, my sweet leopard gecko who is no more~
    Leo
    Kuro, the very talkative, clever, and lazy cat~
    Kuro Cuddle Sleepy Kuro
    Dutches, my sweet girl who loves to play~
    Dutchess and Her Sock Monkey
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 2
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
  3. Cpt-Fgt cpt fgt reportin 4 booty [________]

Blog Posts:
    This is my baby, Piper! :meowlove:

[​IMG]
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Oh my goodness, so cute! >~<
  5. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    You have a lizard wizard! :D

I guess I should post something about my pet when I have more time.
    • Love Love x 1
  6. WanderingSketchPad Assisting in QA and support site-wide (gallery, forums, and blogs) SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    Taken today of my sweet lil boy. Hes trying so hard to sleep in my lap without heing in it xD

Attached Files:

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  7. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    Sorry for the shitty quality but this is my doggy. :)

Attached Files:

8. WanderingSketchPad Assisting in QA and support site-wide (gallery, forums, and blogs) SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
  9. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
  10. WanderingSketchPad Assisting in QA and support site-wide (gallery, forums, and blogs) SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    Nice! He looks adorable ^^
  11. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    It is actually a she, she's pretty old but seriously acts like a puppy. She is super hyper. xD
  12. WanderingSketchPad Assisting in QA and support site-wide (gallery, forums, and blogs) SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    Yea i was gonna say she looks energetic ahaha
  13. Yako Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Well, right now I sadly don't have any pets.
    But I had. And I still miss my babies (they're with my Ex, because my flat is too small)

Meet Snowball, Siam / European Short hair Mix. Also known as 'The Little white devil' or 'Würmchen'.
    Shelter-cat, deaf and has a problem with balance. Runs around like drunk. Loud as fuck.
    20532_1253938881357_1318195_n.jpg 29674_1342754581694_1827032_n.jpg 1916235_1216296300316_6809969_n.jpg 12782452_981530861901788_1432766570_n.jpg

And then meet Krusty (I swear, both came with the name!) Also knows as 'Herr Kater' or 'Schwarznase'. European Short hair, Shelter-cat, Big as fuck (7,5 kg without being overweight), chill and cuddly, cute little black dots on the paws. Never uses his claws on humans, even when he needs a bath.
    8408_981527291902145_4105712881470473124_n.jpg 60345_1498901805277_7900545_n.jpg 1916235_1216296220314_7220284_n.jpg

And now I am going to sit in a corner and cry because I miss them. T_T
  14. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I was torn between a :heartrainbow: and a :sad: rating... but I'll go with the happier one because it's best to appreciate the things you have or had, you know? And they're such adorable, sweet-looking animals... who you can hopefully keep with you sometime in the future!
  15. Trystl Bondage Heroine [__________] The Bondage Heroine

Blog Posts:
    Once upon a time, there was a large family who lived on a farm. They had a barn full of hay, which was also inhabited by numerous rats and a few dozen cats who liked to eat those rats. The father didn't like house pets but the children all loved the cats, and they put food out for them regularly.
    One day, the family decided that it needed a new dog to replace the former one who had just died, so they went to the pound and found a dog that was part Beagle and part German Shepard. They named it Tiger, because it had orange stripes on otherwise dark brown fur.
    When they brought Tiger home, he quickly chased after all the cats, until they had all either ran away or stayed almost all the time, up in the barn--giving Tiger nearly sole possession of the very large yard, gardens, cow pasture and so forth. The cats would still come to the porch to eat their food, but if Tiger saw them, he would chase them away again.
    One day, a kitten (that was only a few weeks old) fell out of the hayloft and broke it's legs.
    When Tiger found this kitten, he took it in his mouth, holding it by the scruff of the neck. He carried the kitten into a corner and sat down with it between his legs and stood watch over it. If anyone approached to see how the kitten was doing, he would growl and warn them away. When the food was put out in the bowls, Tiger would carry the kitten to the porch so that it could eat; then he would carry it back to the corner he'd chosen and stand watch again. After several weeks the Kitten's legs healed enough that it could run around quite easily, although it would always limp just a little. And together, Tiger and the kitten would run around the yard chasing each other--best friends for live.
    All the other cats tended to remain in the hayloft, frightened by the big dog who loved to chase things--including cars (and school buses, although that's a different story). But the kitten that Tiger helped live knew that he was just trying to be friendly. They would chase each other and bite at each other--although never hard. Sometimes the cats whole head would be in Tiger's mouth. As they wrestled and romped around in their play.
    • Love Love x 1
  16. Trystl Bondage Heroine [__________] The Bondage Heroine

Blog Posts:
    Another Tiger Story
    The children who lived on this farm loved to take their bikes and go riding. When they did this, many of the neighboring dogs would run along the edge of their property, barking and nipping at the children's feet. A few were more aggressive and would come out into the street and try to bite.
    When Tiger joined the family, this ended, because Tiger loved to run alongside the children's bikes as they rode--and although Tiger was not an overly large dog, he could be quite fierce. On one occasion, three dogs (ones with a history of being particularly aggressive) came out to bark and bite, but Tiger chased them all away. In fact, he literally took one by the tail and threw it off the road with his mouth before chasing the other two (larger dogs) away. After that, those dogs never bothered the children when they went riding.
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Trystl Bondage Heroine [__________] The Bondage Heroine

Blog Posts:
    Another Tiger Story
    Tiger loved to chase cars. But when the family first brought him home, he loved to be and play with the children even more. Every day, when the bus came home from school, Tiger would be there waiting. When the children were picked up in the morning (for summer school) he would chase after the bus, until he couldn't keep up any more. The next day, however, Tiger didn't start from the house. He was waiting where he left off the day before, and again, he would chase the bus until it was lost from sight. Day after day, he would meet the bus a little further along it's route, and follow it a little further, until after several weeks Tiger made his way all the way to the school. Since it was Summer School, the teacher was a little more informal, and she would allow Tiger to enter the classroom and sit at the children's feet as they worked on their reading projects.
    When school began again, Tiger continued to come to the school. He wasn't allowed inside anymore, but he would wait until recess when all the children came out to play and he would join them. He became a regular and well liked member of the playground. Unfortunately, some kids are just punks. A few kids thought it was more interesting to tease Tiger than to play nice. For a long time, Tiger took it. But one day, he'd had enough. When one of the kids yanked on his tail, he turned around and attacked. Again, it was unfortunate that he attacked the wrong child--but he didn't draw blood, he simply scared the bejebies out of her by snarling viciously and bit her arm. Although it was the fault of the bad kids, the teachers decided that Tiger couldn't be allowed to hang around the school--and after that the family had to keep him tied to their porch while the children were in school.
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Trystl I really love your Tiger Stories, and I sure hope this is a real dog! I would love to meet such a valiant, likely handsome canine fellow! You had me when he rescued a little kitten. Man, that got me right in the heart. :meowlove:
  19. Trystl Bondage Heroine [__________] The Bondage Heroine

Blog Posts:
    Tiger WAS a real dog, but sadly you'll have to wait until you go to 'heaven' to meet him. :(
    I'd estimate that he died somewhere around 1974, so it's been a while. For many years, I've considered writing a children's book about all the animals that lived on that farm. There were several, although I think Tiger was probably the most colorful. In later years, he began to roam increasingly... and being an Alpha-dog personality he got into a lot of fights. There were many times when he came home banged up and would hide under the chicken coops for a few days (or weeks) until he healed up enough to let people touch him again. If you came too close during these times he'd growl at you, but as far as I can remember, that was the only time he was less than friendly to other people--or cats--lol. Other dogs didn't seem to fare so well.
  20. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    A cat - named Pirate. DSCN5008.JPG
    • Love Love x 1