Personal Library Applications

Discussion in 'Libraries Discussion and Info' started by Punkae, Apr 30, 2016.

?

How much do you enjoy writing? (0 least, 5 most)

1. 0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1

5.6%
  3. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 4

33.3%
  6. 5

61.1%
  1. Telki Member Author

Blog Posts:
    If at all possible. I do think Rescue and Heir Apparent may require sub folders. Rescue has twenty seven chapters, and Heir is already up to 41 chapters, and we're not through posting it yet.

and, uh, if y'all want a copy of Broom Baggins (which would go in the 'everything else' pile) that one's over sixty chapters.

next evening I get, i'll repost everything so all chapters have their own thread.
    because I like comments. yes I do.
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Telki Am I right in understanding that "Rescue" and "Heir" are separate folders that need to go under Asylumverse? And then as you said, Broom Baggins goes under the Everything Else, which is easy enough. ^_^
  3. Telki Member Author

Blog Posts:
    Sounds perfect.

Asylum is only , like eight chapters . Does it read well as is , or should I separate it out ?
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Telki I think whatever you prefer will work just fine, but consistency throughout is nice. Maybe just title the Asylum Thread "Asylum, parts 1-8" or something similar, so people know it's a collection of smaller chapters. What do you think?
  5. Telki Member Author

Blog Posts:
    Sounds easier than separating it all out again XP .

Really appreciate all the help . I feel like the attention needy problem child , and your patience woth me is most appreciated *hugs*
    • Love Love x 1