Personal Library Applications

Discussion in 'Libraries Discussion and Info' started by Punkae, Apr 30, 2016.

?

How much do you enjoy writing? (0 least, 5 most)

1. 0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1

8.3%
  3. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 4

25.0%
  6. 5

66.7%
  1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Trystl
    :starpurple: Your application has been approved!:starpurple:
    The requested forum(s) are currently being created.

:attention:Edit: The requested forums should be up and ready to use!

---

Notes:

• As you have such a significant body of work, I deem you worthy of as many subforums as you think you need. Just let me know if you want extra organization. I'm well-willing to go out of my way to tailor things to your needs. Check out L'Espion's Library for an example. I did that one this morning. :meow:

• Would you like any special formatting on your Library's main page? You can view an example on my library, where I have a blurb and a couple of links.
  2. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @The Bodyguard
    :starpurple: Your application has been approved!:starpurple:
    The requested forum(s) are currently being created.

---

Notes:

• There is a 50 character limit to the name of forums and subforums. I can set the lovely title of "The Unexpurgated Collected Works of the Scholar Known as The Bodyguard" to the forum's description, meaning it'll show up when you hover over the forum with your mouse and on the main page for the forum. Can I get a simpler name for the Forum folder itself, perhaps one that would work well above that very colorful description? c:
  4. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    The Bodyguard's Scribbles
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
  6. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Dear me, I must have a fan. At last. Thank you.
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1