Personal Library Applications

Discussion in 'Libraries Discussion and Info' started by Punkae, Apr 30, 2016.

?

How much do you enjoy writing? (0 least, 5 most)

1. 0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1

6.7%
  3. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 4

26.7%
  6. 5

66.7%
  1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Trystl
    :starpurple: Your application has been approved!:starpurple:
    The requested forum(s) are currently being created.

:attention:Edit: The requested forums should be up and ready to use!

---

Notes:

• As you have such a significant body of work, I deem you worthy of as many subforums as you think you need. Just let me know if you want extra organization. I'm well-willing to go out of my way to tailor things to your needs. Check out L'Espion's Library for an example. I did that one this morning. :meow:

• Would you like any special formatting on your Library's main page? You can view an example on my library, where I have a blurb and a couple of links.
  2. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @The Bodyguard

---

Notes:

• There is a 50 character limit to the name of forums and subforums. I can set the lovely title of "The Unexpurgated Collected Works of the Scholar Known as The Bodyguard" to the forum's description, meaning it'll show up when you hover over the forum with your mouse and on the main page for the forum. Can I get a simpler name for the Forum folder itself, perhaps one that would work well above that very colorful description? c:
  4. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    The Bodyguard's Scribbles
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
  6. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Dear me, I must have a fan. At last. Thank you.
  7. Lilian Tanver New Member Writer

Blog Posts:
    Hi~ I'm Lilian Tanver, I would like to apply for a personal library upon which to post my writing, both past and future works.

Below is the filled out form, I hope it is to standard~

1. What Genre(s) of writing do you work with?

- I generally work in erotic works with a broad spectrum of genre, including alternate societies, fantasy, science fiction, horror, and more down to earth romance.

2. Are you an established writer elsewhere? If so, please provide a link for us.

- I have established myself on Deviant-art, and have recently set up a Patreon, linked below

https://www.deviantart.com/lilian-tanver

https://www.patreon.com/Gardenverse

3. How many separate writing projects have you worked on?

- I have worked on 10+ separate written projects of varying length and media type

4. Do you work alone or with a team? If you work with a team, do they need access to the library, and if so, we need links to their pages here in order to contact them.

- I do not work with a team

5. Are you actively producing content now?

- Yes

6. Do you intend to produce content in the future?

- For the continual and foreseeable future

7. What would you like your author banner to be? (Examples include "Writer", "Author", etc.)

- Writer

8. What would you like your main library to be named?

- Gardenverse

9. What would you like the two folders of your library to be named?

- Garden Primary

- Additional writing

10. Did you read, understand, and agree to the Personal Libraries Article?

- Yes
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:

@Lilian Tanver

---

Notes:
    • Nothing here to note, other than I'm excited to see you fill up your gallery with awesome writing! :meowlove:
  9. Giygas My Penis Can Pull Down Panties. [__________] Writer [________]

Blog Posts:
  10. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Giygas I think we can consider you approved. :XD: I'll get your stuff set up for you tonight and move all your threads in for you, though you may have to sort the NSFW and SFW things respectively yourself. I'd be happy to teach you how when you have time if you need any help. :heartpink:
  11. Shiro-kun Member Little Writer

Blog Posts:
    1. What Genre(s) of writing do you work with?
    Mostly modern fantasy with erotic leanings.

2. Are you an established writer elsewhere? If so, please provide a link for us.
    Yes, I am on deviantArt and FurAffinity. https://www.deviantart.com/littleshiro-kun and https://www.furaffinity.net/user/whitewolf713/

3. How many separate writing projects have you worked on?
    I've worked on a few non-bondage stories in the past, but have had trouble completing them.

4. Do you work alone or with a team? If you work with a team, do they need access to the library, and if so, we need links to their pages here in order to contact them.
    I work alone, but I DO RP as well.

5. Are you actively producing content now?
    Yes I am. :)

6. Do you intend to produce content in the future?
    Most certainly! :)

7. What would you like your author banner to be? (Examples include "Writer", "Author", etc.) If you are part of a team, the members of your team may request banners as well. User banners look like this:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I would like my author banner to me "Little Writer". XP

8. What would you like your main library to be named? Examples:
    [​IMG]
    LS-Kun's Little Library

9. What would you like the two folders of your library to be named? Example:
    [​IMG]
    I would want them to be named "SFW Stories" and "NSFW Stories"

10. Did you read, understand, and agree to the Personal Libraries Article?
    Yes, and I completely agree to them! :)
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:

Your application had been approved! The appropriate forums and group setup will be handled shortly. :heartrainbow: