Partnership Applications

Discussion in 'Meet our Partners!' started by Punkae, May 3, 2016.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    We are currently seeking partners for the Punkae's House website! To read about what Partners are, please check out the thread here.

Please copy, fill out, and reply to the thread with the following form if you wish to apply!
    -----------------------------------------------

What is your Username/Handle?

Do you verify that you are over 18 years of age?

What type(s) of content do you produce?

Please link your existing body of work.

How long have you been creating this type of content?

Do you regularly work with any partner(s)? If so, please link to their page(s).

Are you familiar with and in agreement with adhering to our General Rules, Chat Rules, Mature Content Rules, and Terms of Service?

Did you read about our Partnership Program and understand what's expected?

Where would you be able to advertise our site externally (Ex. Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)?

Why would you like to apply for a Partnership?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  2. Jaxxette Member Partner

Blog Posts:
    What is your Username/Handle? Jaxxette

Do you verify that you are over 18 years of age? Yes! I'm 21!

What type(s) of content do you produce? 18+ pinup artwork! But I would like to branch out and do more comics and small animations as well!
    Please link your existing body of work. http://jaxxette.tumblr.com/

How long have you been creating this type of content? For years, but I've only been public with it for 6 months or so~ It's taken me a while to work up the courage to post adult content without worrying about people's reactions.

Do you regularly work with any partner(s)? If so, please link to their page(s). I don't.

Are you familiar with and in agreement with adhering to our General Rules, Chat Rules, Mature Content Rules, and Terms of Service? Yes!

Did you read about our Partnership Program and understand what's expected? I did!

Where would you be able to advertise our site externally (Ex. Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)? Tumblr and Twitter mainly. But also deviantart, and Hentai Foundry for those who use it.

Why would you like to apply for a Partnership? I just really want to help out and be a part of an awesome community~ I think the idea of cross promotion is splendid as well, and is the perfect way that we could help each other grow mutually. ^^
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:

It is with great pleasure that I get to say...

[​IMG]
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Oscar Member Partner

Blog Posts:
    What is your Username/Handle? Oscar

Do you verify that you are over 18 years of age? Yes I'm 28

What type(s) of content do you produce? I am an illustrator http://oz-suka.deviantart.com/

How long have you been creating this type of content? I have been drawing for as long as I can remember but I started the kinky stuff for about 12 years

Do you regularly work with any partner(s)? If so, please link to their page(s). none so far.

Are you familiar with and in agreement with adhering to our General Rules, Chat Rules, Mature Content Rules, and Terms of Service? I am!

Did you read about our Partnership Program and understand what's expected? I am informed about it!

Where would you be able to advertise our site externally (Ex. Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)? Mostly Deviantart, as well as twitter

Why would you like to apply for a Partnership? Because it's an excellent way of helping each other as naughty artists!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:

Oscar, I have known you for long enough to know that you are a very talented and dedicated artist, so I am delighted to say...

[​IMG]
  6. PixelJail Partnered Member Partner [__________]

Blog Posts:
    EDIT: Just noticed that the initial post says to copy all the questions too. I totally flew over that bit, I usually just try to answer the questions and keep the post clean on forums so there's not so much clutter in posts (esp since I tend to ramble a bit!), my bad! I can edit in the questions if needed though :)

1/ PixelJail. Luckily, this is a username I've managed to get across all my platforms, so it's nice and consistent ^^

2/ Aye~

3/ (Almost) exclusively NSFW, with some SFW stuff here and there. In particular, BDSM. Bit of a thing for predicament bondage. Also make some "Slider/X-Ray" images with varying stuff in it, and hand-drawn animations or pixel art, because I like taking advantage of the digital medium I work within.

4/ The vast majority of my work can be found on DeviantArt: https://pixeljail.deviantart.com/
    Alternatively I have a Patreon, with some exclusive work, and some public sketches/images I don't post elsewhere: https://www.patreon.com/pixeljail
    And a Twitter/Tumblr that I seriously need to start using again, which include NSFDA work:
    https://twitter.com/pixeljail
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/pixeljail

5/ Unfortunately not. The existing Partners are new to me. Hopefully will get in more touch with them soon ^^

6/ Yes, I have! The links in the OP seem broken, but I did manage to find them on the forums! :3

7/ I have! Even talked about it briefly in Discord to clear it up for me ^^

8/ DeviantArt and Discord mainly. I am thinking about using my Twitter again more, so could use that as well. And I suppose my Patreon, as I've already got my EroLair profile linked there, and will likely mention it more as I produce more~

9/ Community is a huge thing for me. I try to keep in touch with my followers, run polls to see what people want, I spent a while making a community-driven game on DeviantArt...I like bringing people together, sharing our art and seeing what everyone has to say and think. This seems like a good way for me to be able to get involved with a site, help build it up, help promote both it and myself, and create a kinky wee environment where we can have all the naughty art we could possible ask for :D
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:

I will be setting up your Partner suite shortly! :meowlove:

[​IMG]
    • Llama Love Llama Love x 1
  8. Reika Kotomi Everyone's Domme Partner . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩ Forum Mod:
    Art Discussion, The Naughty Corner

Blog Posts:
    Reika Kotomi

Yes. I'm over 18 for a such long time.

Mostly images with bondage and bdsm themes.
    Reika's DA

For a almost a year. Still starting as an artist.

No. I do commission a lot of drawings to other artists, but, are paid work, not really a collaboration.

Are you familiar with and in agreement with adhering to our General Rules, Chat Rules, Mature Content Rules, and Terms of Service?
    Yes.

Yes.

Where would you be able to advertise our site externally (Ex. Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)?
    Deviantart is the only place I have a good number of followers. I'm doing more work by talking with artists I know about the site.

Sincerely, I think just to collect new tags for the profile XD. I'm already doing what is requested for a partner, and I will continue to do it being a partner or not. Just my reach that is not that big.
  9. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Reika Kotomi I think partner would suit you well. :meowlove:

[​IMG]

I will set things up for you shortly. :heart:
  10. novax Erolair Partner Partner

Blog Posts:
    @Punkae

novax (or novax-da on DeviantArt, because "novax" is too short a name...)

Aye

3D rendered images. Mostly NSFW and mostly some sort of female deaths, and sex. Including straight, gay, lesbian, trans. Basically open to most stuff ;)
    Gallery here is already growing
    You can find my DA-gallery here

Publically around 6 years.

None that I know of. I do commissions, but not for any website.

Sure!

That's why I'm filling this out ;)

DeviantArt (over 1.000 watchers), Pixiv (~3.000 watchers), FetNoir. Not using social media though. Would there be any interest in this?

DeviantArt has been my primary publishing-platform, however since many of my images are NSFW some images are censored (or just deleted) from DA and I used another site in the past to publish uncensored images there. That site has gone offline forever though...
    I've had quite some requests already where to get my uncensored images, so I'd publish links to this site quite regularly :)
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @novax
    I think you would do well with our partner team! Send me a PM about what you want your partnership suite to look like.
    Examples can be found here. I will begin setting things up for you shortly! :meowlove:
    [​IMG]