Partnership Applications

Discussion in 'Meet our Partners!' started by Punkae, May 3, 2016.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

We are currently seeking partners for the Punkae's House website! To read about what Partners are, please check out the thread here.

Please copy, fill out, and reply to the thread with the following form if you wish to apply!
    -----------------------------------------------

What is your Username/Handle?

Do you verify that you are over 18 years of age?

What type(s) of content do you produce?

Please link your existing body of work.

How long have you been creating this type of content?

Do you regularly work with any partner(s)? If so, please link to their page(s).

Are you familiar with and in agreement with adhering to our General Rules, Chat Rules, Mature Content Rules, and Terms of Service?

Did you read about our Partnership Program and understand what's expected?

Where would you be able to advertise our site externally (Ex. Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)?

Why would you like to apply for a Partnership?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. Jaxxette Member Partner

What is your Username/Handle? Jaxxette

Do you verify that you are over 18 years of age? Yes! I'm 21!

What type(s) of content do you produce? 18+ pinup artwork! But I would like to branch out and do more comics and small animations as well!
    Please link your existing body of work. http://jaxxette.tumblr.com/

How long have you been creating this type of content? For years, but I've only been public with it for 6 months or so~ It's taken me a while to work up the courage to post adult content without worrying about people's reactions.

Do you regularly work with any partner(s)? If so, please link to their page(s). I don't.

Are you familiar with and in agreement with adhering to our General Rules, Chat Rules, Mature Content Rules, and Terms of Service? Yes!

Did you read about our Partnership Program and understand what's expected? I did!

Where would you be able to advertise our site externally (Ex. Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)? Tumblr and Twitter mainly. But also deviantart, and Hentai Foundry for those who use it.

Why would you like to apply for a Partnership? I just really want to help out and be a part of an awesome community~ I think the idea of cross promotion is splendid as well, and is the perfect way that we could help each other grow mutually. ^^
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

It is with great pleasure that I get to say...

[​IMG]
    • Love Love x 1
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  4. Oscar Member Partner

What is your Username/Handle? Oscar

Do you verify that you are over 18 years of age? Yes I'm 28

What type(s) of content do you produce? I am an illustrator http://oz-suka.deviantart.com/
    Please link your existing body of work.

How long have you been creating this type of content? I have been drawing for as long as I can remember but I started the kinky stuff for about 12 years

Do you regularly work with any partner(s)? If so, please link to their page(s). none so far.

Are you familiar with and in agreement with adhering to our General Rules, Chat Rules, Mature Content Rules, and Terms of Service? I am!

Did you read about our Partnership Program and understand what's expected? I am informed about it!

Where would you be able to advertise our site externally (Ex. Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)? Mostly Deviantart, as well as twitter

Why would you like to apply for a Partnership? Because it's an excellent way of helping each other as naughty artists!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Oscar, I have known you for long enough to know that you are a very talented and dedicated artist, so I am delighted to say...

[​IMG]