OC wip

Discussion in 'Works in Progress' started by WanderingSketchPad, May 1, 2016.

1. WanderingSketchPad Super Awesome SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    revisiting an old oc of mine. havent drawn the guy in literally 6+ years. his face is coming out weird and the pose is so static but... at least it's something for the poor guy xD

I think its kinda funny how much messier my stuff for myself is compared to commissions. guess its cuz I dont care as much >_>

[​IMG]
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    This looks awesome, and it certainly doesn't look THAT messy to me! :XD:

Besides, you can get some really interesting appearances with messy sketches, also it can really show some raw thought and emotion, as neatly tuned lines and such can be a bit too clean sometimes, ya know? c:

I look forward to seeing more for this guy! Are you going to be giving us any writing samples or anything to go along with him? I love seeing characters fleshed out in writing for story and expression. ♥

... and can I just say that I always love your style so much? It has this... gracefulness about it that really appeals to the eyes. I always love seeing your work. ^^
  3. WanderingSketchPad Super Awesome SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    Aww thanks cass. ;-; I dunno I don't see anything graceful above lmao. but i'm happy you like it.

heres the one I showed on the phone lol

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I really, really love the way you do eyes. It's very beautiful. I think it makes him look sad, but not in an over-dramatized way, a realistic one. He looks like a very melancholy person, and the effect of the hollow eyelashes communicates really well the light hair and lash color. I think it's great work! c: ♥
  5. WanderingSketchPad Super Awesome SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    Yea words that can be used to describe him are laconic melancholy languid stoic lackadaisical lethargy. These are his passive words lol
    • Like Like x 1
  6. WanderingSketchPad Super Awesome SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    Oh yea the word i wanted to remember but couldnt... Nonchalant. Thats one of my favorite ways to describe him
    • Like Like x 1