[NSFW] The First Immortal

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by emanon, Aug 28, 2016.

?

What would you say about this story?

Poll closed Sep 28, 2016.
  1. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Boring

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Interesting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Exciting

100.0%
  6. Uninspired

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. emanon New Member No Name Writer

Blog Posts:
    Description:
    Adam is the first immortal, he looks like a kid but is 19, everything makes him look extremely young except his cock is 8 inches and thick. His semen, if drunk makes anyone immortal like him.
    Fetishes: Rape, Blowjob, Dick Milking, Bondage, Femdom
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 - The Eve before Midnight

I heard a thud in the night, "Whose there!" I yell nervously. Im greeted by nothing but dead silence and a slight chill. "The window is open." I whisper to myself. I decide its nothing and I leave the comfort of my King size bed to close the window, and then the second the window latch is secured I retreat back to bed. The night creeps ever onwards until i fall asleep once more.

I awake again, and hazily look around for the cause of my untimely rise. I feel something in my mouth, a sock maybe? I try to move my right hand to grab whatever is in my mouth but my hand never enters my sight and instead I feel a tightening of a rope around my wrist, and thats when I realised my hands and legs were tied up and my legs where spread apart with my limp cock on my stomach. The covers completely off the bed. "Finally awake?" Suddenly a soft voice asks. I noticed the source of the voice, a shadow in the corner of the room just out of the moonlight. The figure stands and displays its form. A girl. Her hair is a mess, in a pony tail with a dark brown colour. Her eyes a dark purple, almost enchanting I thought to myself. She was a short petite figure with small perky breasts with small cute pink nipples. The girl stands there for a second, seemingly letting me see her entire form, however she had short pants on, they cruelly hid the most precious part that I can only imagine is just as cute and pink as her nipples.

"My name is Eve little one, Im here for the elixir, so to speak" she whispers. It was at that point I knew what was coming next, or who was cumming next. She would crudely extract my sperm as If collecting water from a well, with no care or thought to the structure surrounding the water. Sometimes I wish my cock wasn't the fountain of youth. "Just lay back and this will be fun for us both little one" she continues to whisper. She slowly starts edging her way onto the end of the bed, crawling her way closer and closer to my ever growing cock, and then in slow motion she extends her hand towards the base of my cock and carefully slides her finger underneath it to grip it from the base with her entire palm. As she grips down on my semi-hard cock I feel a surge of pleasure from her touch and my cock quickly responds to her slightest move and twitches along with her calm heart beat.

She holds my hefty cock upwards and gazes upon it and waits as it grows and hardens. After what feels like an eternity of waiting for her to move her hands I try moving my hips, "Wait!" She exclaims while violently griping the base of my cock. "Just lay there and let me take care of it!" She commands. She moves her face closer towards it and begins puckering her pink lips, she lightly kisses the underside of the tip of my cock before then licking it from the base to the tip and right up to the slit on my cock. She then puts her other hand on the side of my cock and cups it between her small slender fingers. She pucks her lips once more and places it on the top of my cock and slowly slides the head of my cock into her moist mouth, as its slides in more and more her tongue glides around the tip of my cock, bringing me to the pinnacle of pleasure. My eyes slide back into my eye sockets as she then begins to slide my cock more into her mouth, slowly, until I feel the tip of my cock press the back of her throat, but she didn't stop there, after-all that was only half of my cock and she was determined to take it all.

She begins to pick up the pace as my cock begins to slide down her throat. I feel myself getting closer to orgasming, she edges closer and closer to the base of my cock. She's nearly there and Im just about to cum, so close I begin to shake and my cock begins to pulse harder than it ever has. She finally reaches my cocks base and Im so close to cumming, just a lick away. She begins to slide my cock out of her mouth, and Im just about to finish but just before i do my cock slides out of her mouth, I shake begging with my eyes and body movement as my thick hard cock pulses and twitches violently.

After taking a deep breath and breathing out, a smirk arrises on her face, she leans in, puckers her lips and places them over the slit of my cock and licks it slowly. Just in that moments, that single lick all the cum that was eagerly awaiting release came gushing out straight into her mouth, she sucks my cock like a straw, let me leak like a facet until my cock settles down and she takes her mouth off and places her hand over her mouth and swallows. After a brief delay she takes in a breath and with a great big smile on her face says "Thank you little one!". She then kisses the head of my cock once more and then hops off the bed and puts her clothes back on and leaves eloquently and quietly. She left me tied up naked on my bed, my cock limp and tired, and my balls empty as though I was milked. I suppose i was.

It took a while but I was able to get one hand free, I looked to see what was used as a gag. It was light blue panties, a final gift maybe?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I actually really like this! I usually get a little nonplussed about stuff that moves quickly, but I felt like this had a really nice pace to it. I was a little offput by the appearance of the main character, but I get the whole "is this age but looks that age" thing. x) It was sexy, intriguing, and I'm interested in seeing why this happened and what happens next. Please give us more soon! ^^;

Side note: those are my fetishes. :XD:
    • Love Love x 1
  3. emanon New Member No Name Writer

Blog Posts:
    Thank you! This was my first Erotic story! Hope my next one can be better!
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  4. emanon New Member No Name Writer

Blog Posts:
    Yeah to be honest Im not really a fan of that, I just thought the whole immortal thing would fit with a youngish looking main.
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, that makes a lot of sense to me. I mean, if they live forever, it makes sense that the visible aging process would be a bit slower.
  6. emanon New Member No Name Writer

Blog Posts:
    Well now I suppose Ill consider how my reader would feel about certain aspects :p
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I really do hope you do more of this though! I'm sat here trying to figure out where this would go as a story. x)
  8. emanon New Member No Name Writer

Blog Posts:
    You and me both xD
  9. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Hah! I know the feel. People have asked me about stuff I'm working on, and I'm like, I'm right there with you, no idea where it's going, but that's kind of the fun of it. :XD:
    • Useful Useful x 1