[NSFW] Gemini Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Original Dolls' started by emanon, Sep 6, 2016.

1. emanon New Member No Name Writer

Blog Posts:
    In the basement of Gemini’s house Velas stood chained to the wall with her hands tied behind her back, and her thick cock tied up with a ribbon. Gemini stood in front of Velas as she panted and eagerly waited to be touched.

“I love your cock Velas” Gemini said with her index finger and thumb pulling her lip.

“T-thank you Gemini” Velas said while wheezing.

Gemini giggled to herself while mentally constructing what kinds of way she was going to play with Velas. She considered edging Velas until she began to cry, maybe going into the other direction and milking Velas until she came multiple times. With every new idea Gemini concocted she began to form an idea.

“I’ve decided on what I’m going to do to you today Velas.” Gemini said confidently.

“What a-are we going to do?” She asked despite knowing the response.

“Velas you know it’s going to be a surprise.” She retorted.

Gemini reached out her hand and placed it on the underside of Velas’ balls, she began squeezing tightly.

“Argh Gemini please” she begged

“Aw Velas quiet down now and lets get this going.” She said while tight grasps on Velas’ balls does not let up.

Gemini let go of Velas’ balls and began sliding her fingers up Velas’ balls, until reaches the base of her cock. She paused for a second and then resumed her motion up the shaft of the penis. As she got closer and closer to the tip she lowered the amount of fingers sliding up until she got to the head and was left with one. She pushed Velas’ cock upwards with her Index finger until her Cock visibly bent.

Gemini lowers her head until she is under Velas’ cock and sniffs the base of her cock.

“Mm smells nice, have you showered Velas? Answer honestly now” she said sternly.

“No Gem” she said quickly.

“How long then?” she enquires.

“A-a week maybe.” She replies.

“Oh naughty girl you should bath more, unless was this to get back at me for last weeks session? You not still made about me blue balling you right Velas?” Gemini said with a smirk.

Velas’ diverted her gaze, quickly giving away her thoughts. Gemini quickly moved her index finger, allowing Velas’ cock to slap her lips. A light kiss makes on the underside of Velas’ cock tip makers her let out a faint squeal. This amuses Gemini.

Gemini begins to wrap her hands around the eager cock, as the panting by Velas’ grows louder and more frequent.

“Velas’ did you stroke your cock before I tied you up?” she asked with the beginning of a frown forming.

“N-no I didn’t” Velas replied while looking away.

The frown on Gemini’s face grew and this fact change Gemini’s plan drastically. She began stroking lightly; at first it was only the skin in the middle of her cock. Suddenly she stopped and lifted her head above Velas’ cock and she dribbled out a large amount of saliva.

It dribbled down from the tip, to the base and finally to the balls. Gemini puckered her lips and carefully placed it on the tip of Velas’ cock. Delicately she pushed the cock slowly into her mouth, spreading the saliva well enough around the entire surface of Velas’ cock. After reaching the base and holding entirety of the cock in her mouth and a little bit down her throat. She then slowly took the cock out and when she finally removed it entirely she gasped.

Now with the cock full lubricated she gripped the head of the cock and slowly slides her hand down to the base, and back up. Beginning a stroking motion. It would not be long for Velas since she already tried stroking her cock to get closer to Cumming, she did not want to be blue balled today.

“Ah Cumming! I’m Cumming Gem!” she yelled.

“Not yet!” Gemini replied.

She quickly released her hand and grabbed the two sides of the ribbon around the base of Velas’ cock; she pulled the sides with all her might.

“ARGH Please Gemini let me cum!” Velas begged.

Velas’ cock shook and twitched; it began to go a little purple since the blood wasn’t going through the ribbon. Gemini slowly let the ribbon loosen; until she was sure Velas’ was done attempting to cum.

“Ah Gemini please, just one stroke!” she begged.

“Nope, you shouldn’t have tried to surprise me.” She said with no way to be coerced.

Gemini turned away and began washing her hands, getting rid of the saliva. Velas was struggling to get loose, after Gemini was done washing her hands she walked over and began untying Velas’ after she was done she turned around and bent over to put the key back in the bench on the other side of the room. Velas’ began slowly creeping up behind Gemini and when She was directly behind Gemini she grasped Gemini’s pants and pulled them down but not off, causing Gemini to fall over on the ground.

Velas’ quickly grabbed her Hands and grabbed the rope next to the bench. She tied up Gemini’s hands.

“H-hey Velas I was going to finish you, untie me and I’ll continue okay?” She tried to coerce her.

Velas was in frenzy, too far gone to even respond. Velas gripped Gemini’s thighs and pulled her closer to present her ass. She lined up her cock and prepares to put her cock in. She pushed it up to Gemini’s vagina, and pushed the tip in slightly.

“Ah Velas don’t do this, come on bring your cock over her I’ll use my mouth! Come on over her to my mouth!” She directed.

Velas quickly moved her hips, pushing her cock completely into Gemini’s vagina canal.

Gemini screamed out in pleasure, it had been a while since the last time she put anything into her Vagina. She was very selective in when and with whom she had sex. She had had sex with Velas before however she only did so on special occasions. She prefers to be dominant and to tease her playmates.

With every thrust Gemini squeaked and so did her juices, she was very wet. She had never been dominated herself. This was her first in this situation, even her first time having sex she had control.

“Ah Velas! Fill me up!” she begged.

Velas’ face was showing her the signs of being close. With every thrust his cock hit the entrance to her womb, and with each time Gemini felt like her walls would crumble, and she would be breeched a second time.

In the midst of pleasure just before Velas came Gemini realised today was not a safe day, the second she realised this she quickly pulled her ass away from Velas’ cock and lifted up her feet, and as Velas’ screamed out in pleaser they both came, Gemini’s feet blocked the cum from going anywhere near her vagina.

Velas fell onto the ground next to Gemini and just laid there in ecstasy.

“Lets stick to me being in control Velas” Gemini said while catching her breath.
    • Love Love x 1