[NSFW] Dr Lardy is In, and Eddy's Unfair Cop

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by Aletessa, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Aletessa New Member

Blog Posts:
    Two misadventures of mine that I wrote, one as a birthday present, one as a thankyou for a favour.

And another couple added, also one birthday present and one thankyou.

All are very nonconsensual.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. Aletessa New Member

Blog Posts:
    DR LARDY IS IN

Dr Lardy looked at the monitor screen showing the waiting room. The girl he was to see next was lost in her own world, scribbling something doubtless inane on a pad on her knee. He pressed the button signalling the receptionist to offer her some water. Some special water. He waited for a few minutes for the drug to hit her system, then indicated that he was ready for his next patient.

"Good afternoon, Tessa." She looked a bit unsteady, which was all to the good. "And what can I help you with today."
    "It just m-made the appointment for a checkup," Tessa replied, "but I've come over a b-bit weird just now."
    "Well, this is the best place for that happen, I suppose. Do take a seat."

She sat in the proffered chair, looking rather glad to be back off her feet.

"Why don't we start with blood pressure," he said. "Just lay your arm along the chair arm for me." As she did, he pictured tying her like that, but it was too early yet to try that. Instead, he wrapped the blood pressure cuff round her upper arm, contenting himself with the word, and took her pressure; a little higher than usual, but not enough to be cause for concern.

He followed by listening to her breathing, moving the stethoscope around a lot, claiming he could hear a faint wheeze; he ran the chest-piece briefly down Tessa's breast, but had removed it before she could articulate any protest. Next was her pulse; then he had her step onto the scale, pleased at how standing up seemed to make her dizzy.

After that it was questions, asking Tessa about the turn she had taken, making her dwell on the symptoms, phrasing his questions so as to confuse her. Finally he decided it was time to take he plunge: he diagnosed a vitamin deficiency, and suggested an injection he could administer right now that could help. She nodded and pulled up her sleeve, but instead he pulled down the neckline of her top.

"Hey, w-what are you doing?" He'd expected her to object, and his response was practiced.
    "This is nearer your major blood vessels here. It'll work faster and make you feel better." Complete rubbish of course, but by now she wasn't confident enough to challenge him on it.
    "Um. I don't-" Or maybe she was, just.
    "It's all right. I've done this many times."
    The girl subsided, seemingly just wanting to just get it over with, and he injected his serum just above her right breast.

To give the allergen time to take effect, he returned to questions about her general health, before suddenly asking if she was feeling better.
    "N-n-no. I don't..."
    "You don't look very coordinated, even sitting down. Perhaps we should test some of your body's reflexes." He took the seat next to her.
    "Erm, ok, erm. Could I h-have some w-water?"
    "Not a good idea right now." Dr Lardy tapped Tessa's leg just below the knee, a standard test, that produced the expected result.

Then as she looked blearily down, he took his next plunge, gripped her by the shoulders and pulled her bodily across his lap. This seemed to clear her mind somewhat, and she tried to squirm free. He used her movement to cinch her top up, exposing her bra... beneath which the allergen had done its work, causing her breasts to swell and redden. With his other hand, he slid her leggings down past her bottom. At this, Tessa began to struggle in earnest and scream for help; but her coordination was too far gone for her to get out of his grip on her, and his office was soundproofed. And thanks to the drug his receptionist had given her, she tired out quickly.

"Another test of reflexes," he said, raising his hand and spanking her. With his other, he kneaded the helpless girl's breasts, his touch on her tender skin making her mewl softly. For the next half-hour, he kept it up, amusing himself with Tessa's body. At one end, he spanked her, periodically slipping his hand between her thighs to finger her clit and lips. At the other, he freed her swollen breasts from her bra, cupping and squeezing them, sometimes pinching her nipples, sometimes caressing her soft throat. He poked and slapped and tickled, but nothing that would mark her or leave traces.

Finally, once the drug would be beginning to near the end of its effect, he lowered Tessa to the floor beside her chair, and rearranged her clothes to how they had been. Crouching down beside her, he tapped her face, making her stir. "Are you all right?" he asked, in a concerned tone.
    "What?"
    "You fainted. When you came in, you said you'd been feeling ill, remember?"
    "Bit, um, a blur."
    "I'm not surprised."

He helped Tessa to her feet. Once upright, the girl couldn't fail to notice the lingering sensations in her body, the stinging of her behind or the tender swelling in her breasts. He saw her trying to think, to put her feelings together with something in her memory to explain them, and spoke over her. "You hit yourself quite badly going down. I'm sorry I was too far away to catch you. You've been overdoing it lately. You need to look after yourself better. Your blood pressure's a little high, and I think you should take some vitamin supplements for the next few weeks." His easy authority overwhelmed her, and she nodded.

He wrote Tessa out a perscription, and she left, hugging herself. Unsure what had happened, but unwilling to assert her doubts; it was good to be trusted with someone's body. Through the window, he watched her head down the street. The swelling in her breasts would die down in a day or so, and she'd have nothing to show for her questions. Dr Lardy sat back down at his desk, and checked the monitor for his next patient.
  3. Aletessa New Member

Blog Posts:
    EDDY'S UNFAIR COP

Eddy heard a faint noise from the main office and frowned; this time of night, no one should be here but him. He crept quietly along the corridor to a narrow window few of the staff had ever noticed, and looked in. Was that... Tessa, one of the new girls in the temp pool. She should have gone home ages ago, why was she here? It looked like she was searching her supervisor's desk, and sure enough she came up with a bunch of keys. Prize in hand, she came towards to the door to the hallway where Eddy was waiting. Grab her now, or wait to find out what she was doing?

He crept round back to the corner, thanking for once the long nights he'd spent here on security; he knew how to move around the place quietly, while at the same time tracking Tessa even over the carpets by the small creaks of floor under her feet. She went into the manager's office, and Eddy heard the computer booting up. Some time passed before it powered back down and Tessa reemerged. She returned to the main office, and Eddy followed her silently down the hallway; as she reentered, he passed through the door behind her and stood still, waiting.

Tessa replaced the key in the desk drawer, turned to leave, then let out a small scream at the sight of him. "Er, th-this isn't what it looks-"
    "Shut up," he said, cutting off her stammering. "I've been watching you at it for a quarter of an hour. I know exactly what it looks like and what it is."
    "I'm-"
    "Get up against the wall." Eddy gave her no time to comply, shoving her against the wall by one hand planted over her breast.
    "Hey!"
    "Hey nothing," he said. "You don't get to have outrage, you're the burglar."

Holding Tessa in place, Eddy searched her. The girl had occasionally bragged about her tolerance for the cold, and Eddy was glad of it now for the thin clothes she was wearing as he ran his hands over every part of her body. He found her phone quickly enough, and a thumb drive; but he kept frisking her, more for the sake of her obvious discomfort than in the hope of finding anything else. A few times she tried to move, but he pushed her back against the wall each time.

He held the drive up in front of her eyes. "What is this?"
    "Files," she said. "They told me to copy them."
    And who might 'they' be, huh? "Who told you?"
    "Please, let go of me and I'll tell you."
    Eddy pressed her tighter against the wall, for a moment, then released her. "Go on, then."

Tessa took a few deep breaths, and told Eddy how she'd been approached; they'd offered her money, laced with threats of what would happen if she refused, and given her the drive to copy the files from the manager's computer. No she couldn't prove it. No she didn't know who they were. No she didn't know where to find them, they'd said they would come looking for her. Yes that was the truth, or else she would have come clean and asked for help. Eddy watched her as she answered his questions; his instinct told him she was telling the truth, and was only here because she was scared. But scared was good: scared was something he could use to have some fun of his own with her.

"Take off your clothes," he told her.
    "What? No!"
    "Do want to finish the night up in a police cell? No? Then you've got to convince me."
    "What do my clothes have to do with that?"
    "If you have anything else to tell me, then tell me it instead. Otherwise, your clothes. Off. Now."

Tessa stared at him for a few seconds, as if gauging whether he meant it. Then she reluctantly pulled her sweater over her head, holding it bunched in front her as if it could still shield her from his view. Eddy stared her down; she looked away from him, then dropped the sweater and unfastened her trousers, awkwardly sliding them down till they were round her ankles. "Off!" he repeated sharply. She pulled her shoes off, and stepped out of her trousers, leaving her naked but for her underwear.

Eager to see what else he could make her do, Eddy unzipped his own fly, freeing his hardening cock. "Suck me off," he ordered.
    "No," she said.
    "Then we call the police?"
    "No..."
    "Then do what I tell you. And you want me to swallow your story, you'd better swallow too."

Tessa screwed her eyes shut and balled her fists, but surrendered, dropping to her knees in front of him. She hesitated, then closed her mouth over his cock; she hesitated again, and Eddy wondered for a moment whether he'd miscalculated and she was about to bite him. But instead she began to suckle at his cock with her lips. Eddy hadn't anticipated her being terrible at this; but terrible she was, it was like she was trying to drink from a bottle.

He let it go on for a few minutes before deciding it would take forever for him to come if he left it to her. "Just keep still," he told her wrapping his hands in her hair. Holding her head still, he began to pump in and out, fucking her mouth. Her lips couldn't keep up with his movement; but for the soft warmth of her flesh, she might as well have been a blowup doll. But even so, before too long he felt himself shudder, before spurting his load into her mouth. As he'd ordered, she swallowed it all.

Tessa stayed on her knees as Eddy pulled out of her, breathing raggedly like she was trying not to be sick. "That was rubbish, girl," he said.
    "Go fuck yourself."
    "I just had to, more or less."

Tessa didn't reply; she reached for her clothes, but Eddy bent down and caught her wrists, pulling her up sharply. "Oh no, not yet," he told her. "You weren't very convincing at all just now. You've still got a ways to go before I believe you."
    "Go to hell."
    "You're the one who should be worried about where you'll be going."
    "I could scream."
    "You'd have done that if you thought it would do any good. There's no one to hear you."
    "Please, just let me go..." Fear overtaking her anger again; good.

"Lose the underwear," Eddy said.
    "No..."
    "Do it!"
    "Fine, call the cops. I'll tell them what you did to me."
    "And you think they'll believe you? I can show them what you did, just before you tried to seduce me to worm your way out of it."
    Tessa's brief defiance faded again. That was the beauty of a temp; so used to being under control, it was easy to put her back there.
    "So lose the underwear," he said. "I won't ask again."

Tessa slowly removed her bra and panties. No sooner was she naked than Eddy pounced on her, bearing her to the floor and straddling her thighs. Instinctively, she clawed at him, but he caught hold of her hands in his, and forced them down onto her breasts. For a couple of minutes he stayed still, letting her see how futile her struggles were. Then he moved her hands over her body, making her feel herself: breasts, belly, up to her throat, down to her pussy; he forced a couple of her fingers into her.

"Don't," she said.
    "We've been through all this."
    "I'm..."
    Eddy pulled Tessa's fingers out of her. "You're what?" he asked, "a virgin?" Seeing her face, he realised. "You are! Well that's how you convince me."
    "What!?"
    "Let me in, and I'll believe you're telling me the truth. I couldn't believe you were lying to me if we were that close, now could I?"
    "Fuck you..."
    "Precisely. I can have you anyway, we both know that. But you say yes, and you get to get out of here free. Or I can throw you to the wolves."
    "... Yes," she whispered, tears in her eyes.

Eddy shifted his position on top of her, pinning her hands with one of his, and guiding his cock with the other. He slid into her, past her resitance; for a few moments he stayed still, enjoying the feeling of being inside her, of being the first to be inside her. Moving his hand to her breast, he began to squeeze and pinch in time to thrusting in and out of her. He kept it slow at first, building the stimulation in her pussy; he could see the humiliation on her face as she felt herself getting wet.

He sped up, pushing into her with a little more force now, teasing at her adrenaline-stiffened nipples, pressing on her pinned wrists hard enough enough to make them ache, bending down to kiss her, a gesture of intimacy to compound her sense of violation. He kept going, thrusting and pounding, making her gasp in time with him. He felt himself getting close to his climax, and at the last second pulled out and spattered his cum over Tessa's belly.

Eddy stayed on top of Tessa while he recovered from his orgasm, enjoying the sight of her trying not to cry. Then he pulled her to her feet and dragged her to the office restroom, where he made her clean herself up. "There's plenty of good soap," he told her. "The manager sometimes has whores in the office at night, but this is the first time I've had one myself."
    "Don't call me that."
    "Why not? You fucked me to get out of being arrested. What else do you call it?"

The last humilation inflicted, Eddy watched Tessa get dressed and leave. Then he sat down to replay the night's events in his mind.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Aletessa New Member

Blog Posts:
    HANK IN PURSUIT

Hank's patience was rewarded quickly as the dark-haired girl exited the club. He'd watched her for a bit inside, noting her discomfort with the noise and atmosphere. Obviously she'd been dragged there by her friends; and as those friends peeled off one by one in search of hookups, it had been just as obvious she'd leave once she was alone. Hank's only fear had been that she'd take a taxi, but instead she began walking down the street. Trusting in the earlyish hour and persistent drizzle to keep any hassle away. More fool her.

He let her get a hundred yards ahead, then slipped out of the alley and began to follow. A couple of turns took her onto a quiet street. She seemed to be going in a circuitous route. Maybe she liked the rain; either way, it was working out well for him. He began to pick up his pace, closing the distance, imagining what it would be like to have her body helpless under his hands. His foot kicked a small stone, sending it skittering away into the road. Hank cursed his premature daydreaming as the girl glanced back. Then cursed again as she seemed to read his intent and started running.

Hank took off after her; her heels slowed her down, and his longer stride let him catch up with her quickly. She tried to dodge to one side, but her foot turned under her and she went down. Hank was on her as she got her hands underneath her; she opened her mouth to scream, but she was out of breath and winded from the impact with the pavement, and he had his hand over her mouth before she could make a sound. He tried to pin her with his other arm, but she twisted under him; she tried to pull away, but he got hold of a handful of her jacket and pulled her back toward him.

He'd been lucky; there was an empty building next to them, and it looked like the door was open. Keeping hold of his struggling prey, he dragged her up the steps to the doorway and through into a dark hallway. She screamed under his hand, and squirmed, almost getting loose, but Hank pulled her round a corner and through another door. The room was empty and dusty, but there was a bare patch of floor that would do; it wasn't like the place had to look nice.

He shoved her down to her knees, but she twisted her head and bit into the base of his hand. As he hissed at the unexpected pain, his grip loosened, and she made another break to get away from him. He grabbed at her again, but only ended up with handfuls of her jacket; still twisting round she slipped out of it, her purse falling to the floor, and ran. She made it to the door before Hank could start after her, but in her fear and disorientation she turned the wrong way, heading deeper into the building. Hank threw her jacket aside and picked up her purse before pursuing her.

He left the room to see her disappearing round another corner; the clattering of her heels continued for a few more seconds, but then stopped. She'd found somewhere to hide: somewhere close by, though the echoes of the building didn't let him tell quite where. As he followed down the corridor, he looked into the purse; he pocketed the money and her phone, then noticed the ID. Dropping everything else he read it as he rounded the second corner.

"Tessa..." he called out softly. "That's right, little scared girl, I know your name. And I know you're here." At that, he heard a small shifting, but couldn't immediately place it. "We both know I'm going to find you; we both know this is going to end with me having you. Why put it off?"

A sharp intake of breath to his left as he passed by another door. Now he knew where she was. But he kept going, letting his feet recede down the hall, before turning round and creeping back. He waited quietly, holding his breath as much as possible. She had to suspect he might still he out here, but her nerves would be working on her, telling her to move, to run; how long would she be able to stay put before she cracked?

Hank heard a small movement and saw a sliver of Tessa's form appear in the doorway. She looked down the hall toward him, spotting him with a sharp intake of breath. Hank abandoned stealth, running at her; she froze for a fatal second and he caught her just as she was turning to run. One hand on her mouth, another on the shoulder strap of her top; he pulled and spun her, throwing her round him so he was back between her and the exit. She stumbled and fell to her knees, the strap snapping in Hank's hand.

"Please, you don't have to..." she begged. The loosed side of her top slipped down, exposing more of her breast and bra.
    "Of course I don't," he said. He paused a second, letting the expression of confused hope cross her face. "But the minute I saw you in that club I knew you'd be too much fun to pass up."
    "Club?"
    "Yeah, I've put a lot of time into you, so don't think I'm not going to putting in more."
    "No-"

Hank cut her off by lunging forward again, and Tessa tried to scramble to her feet. Again he was faster, and barreled into her, knocking her down and landing on top of her; this time she did scream, but he'd pushed most of the breath out of her and the sound was pretty pitiful. He shifted round on top of her as she squirmed underneath him, fishing the vial out of his pocket.
    "Normally I'd have put this in your drink," he said, "but since I didn't get the chance." He pulled Tessa's head up by her hair and dumped the contents of the vial into her mouth, before shifting his grip to hold it shut. The girl coughed as her gag reflex kicked in; some of the drug sprayed out from her lips, but some must have gone down her throat.

Tessa's struggles were slowing; too soon to be the drug, but the adrenaline would be tiring her out. Hank turned the other way and pulled her boots off; they were cute little things, he had to admit. But next was her jeans; getting them off would be more trouble. He slid off of the girl and rolled her onto her back, trusting in her fear to have taken the fight out of her. He unbuckled the jeans and began to slide them down her thighs, past her knees, then her shins, then one leg over her ankle and off, then-

Tessa pulled her free leg back and kicked Hank in the face; pain burst through him as her foot connected with both nose and chin. His grip loosened again, and the girl pulled herself free, pushing herself to her feet. As Hank shook his head to recover himself, she started to run but the flapping jeans caught round her legs, tripping her; she clawed at the material in a panic, trying to get it off of her. She managed it just as Hank blinked the fog out of his eyes, and they were up at almost the same moment, the chase back on.

Tessa was faster without her heels, though she was giving little mewls of pain as the rough floor hurt her now bare feet. And the drug was starting to do its work, making her stumble every few steps. She made it round another corner before he caught up with her. Down this new hallway, there was an outside door; Tessa put on another burst of speed at the sight of it as Hank reached for her. His hands caught at her clothes, one the other strap of her top, the other her panties; after a few moments of struggle, there was a rip as the panties tore in Hank's hand, exposing Tessa's crotch as she stumbled. At the same time, the remaining strap on her top broke. But the damage meant he no longer had hold of her, and she made to go for the door. But Hank shoved her as she moved, sending her stumbling, and her foot connected with an upturned floorboard, sending her down, crying in pain from her toes.

Hank was on her again before she could get up, rolling her onto her back and pinning her down; he put his mouth over hers, gagging her scream with a kiss. Then he knelt over her, straddling her hips, and pinning her arms over her head with a hand over her wrists. With his free hand, he tore at her remaining clothes, pulling ravaged panties away, and pulling the remains of her top down to expose her bra; the bra's straps he tore as well, pulling it down to expose here breasts. He cupped his hand over each breast in turn, tweaking his prey's nipples to signify his victory.

Now the drug had hold of her; her attempts struggle and scream had weakened into delightful writhing and moaning, almost looking like passion. Hank took out her phone and looked at the controls; it didn't take long to figure out how the get the camera to start recording her. He left it doing so, and turned his attention to the real prize. He fingered her labia, pusing them apart, and poking a finger into her. Tessa whimpered at the sensation, but Hank barely noticed, grinning broadly at what he felt; the girl was still a virgin!

Hank knelt up straighter and opened his fly, freeing his cock. As he did so, he asked her, "Why were you even at that club? Were you looking to get popped at last? Well, you're welcome. I thought it was my lucky night, but I guess it's yours too."
    With that he plunged his cock into her; she was dry as the floorboards she lay on, and made little sounds of pain as he thrust in and out. He glanced at the phone, satisfied that it wouldn't be able to catch his face, even as it recorded the extent of her degradation as he ravaged her. Later on, he would track her down on whatever social media she had and upload it to her.
    The chase had worked him up and it didn't take long for him to reach his climax and spill into her. Between the drug and her fear, she'd passed out by the time he was done.

Hank let his shuddering climax take its course before pulling out; he looked at her pussy, his cum mingling with her virginal blood. Then up at the door to find two guys standing in it, looking agog at him. For a moment he panicked, before realising that they hadn't called any alarm or tried to stop him. Maybe they thought she was a whore... which gave him an idea.
    "Twenty bucks each for her," he offered. "Plenty to go around."
    The pair blinked drunkenly, then fished in their pockets, proferring Hank the money. Hank sat back, watching them take their turns with the unconscious girl.
    By the time they were done, he would be recovered enough for another turn of his own...
  5. Aletessa New Member

Blog Posts:
    LARDY'S WISHES

Lardy wasn't sure what had made him look twice at the bottle in the window. It was wide and long-necked, made of transparent green glass; a nice enough ornament, but not something he would have expected to catch his eye as he walked past. But it had, and without knowing why he had entered the shop, located the bottle among all the other clutter and bric-a-brac and bought it; now it was sitting on the kitchen table daring him to find an actual use for it. It might do to hold a candle, he supposed... he held his thumb to the nozzle, guaging its width; as he did so, he found himself rubbing his fingers across the glass.

Almost immediately, dark smoke began to pour out of the bottle, pooling on the floor. Lardy dropped it, stumbling back to get away from the phenomenon. But the smoke was changing, shifting into... into a figure! A woman dressed in a similar green to the bottle, dark-haired and cold-eyed.
    "You people always drop the damn bottle," she said, picking it up and setting it back on the table.
    "What... are you?" Lardy asked warily.
    "You can call me Mara. I'm a genie, which you have probably realised."
    "Does that mean I get three wishes?"
    "Yes."

Lardy looked the genie woman up and down. He certainly had some wishes he could think of; and from the look on her face she could probably list all of them. "I can wish for anything?"
    "You can certainly wish for any version of me sleeping with you;" so she had known what he was thinking. "Wealth, possessions, luck. I cannot change the past or remake another's mind and heart for you."
    Lardy thought about it. "What about someone's body? Can you remake that?"
    "Yes. Is that your wish?"

Sleeping with the genie was tempting, but Lardy had a feeling these were the only three wishes he could get; he wanted to set up something longer term. "Do I have to make my wishes now, or can I wait a little while?" he asked.
    "How long?" the genie asked in a testy tone.
    "Just till I get back tonight. One of my wishes involves something you'll need to take a look at."
    "Very well. Call me again when you return." The genie dissolved back into smoke and flowed into the bottle. Lardy went and examined it again; it showed no sign of being anything but empty. It was only a few minutes before he was wondering if the strange encounter had happened at all.

But in case it had, he still went to the club that night, and bought the drug from the dealer he'd seen. The bottle was still there when he returned later that night. Feeling a little silly, he rubbed it; he was relieved when the smoke poured out once more, resolving into the genie.
    Lardy showed her the drug. "Can you affect someone's body to duplicate the effects of this?"
    "I can. You?"
    "No! But there's a girl in one of the apartments opposite, Tessa. Can you do it to her?"

The genie looked over the sample of the drug. "You desire her, but she has refused you?"
    "She refuses everyone. She says she doesn't like it. But she won't be able to refuse once this is in her."
    To Lardy's surprise, the genie laughed. "No, I don't imagine she will. Or remember it after. This is your wish, that I mould her body so?"
    "Not quite." It had been when Lardy had set out, but while at the club, he had thought of a better idea. Can you make me a device that does it, whenever I want?"
    Once more the genie laughed. "Indeed I can."
    "Then I suppose I'd better show you where she is."

It was dark outside, and no one else was in sight. Lardy led the way across the parking lot, and up the stairs to Tessa's apartment. "She lives in this one. But I guess the first thing I need is a copy of her key. That's my first wish."
    The genie put her hand to the lock, and her palm extruded a little of her smoke which flowed into the keyhole; after a minute or so, it pooled in her palm and shaped itself into a bronze-coloured key, which she handed to Lardy. "There; this will grant you entrance into her home."
    Lardy unlocked the door and the two went into the hallway. Pausing and listening, Lardy could hear breathing from the open door of the bedroom. "Time for my second wish then," he said quietly; "a device that affects her body like the drug I showed you."

"Remain here," the genie said. She dissolved back into smoke and flowed soundlessly down the hallway; as she entered the bedroom, Lardy leaned on the wall, imagining her intangible form caressing the sleeping Tessa's body. He rather wished he was watching, before he could decide to follow. She handed him another key, this one made from gold; "Rub it as you did the bottle, and it will grant you entrance into her body."
    Lardy grinned. "Nice symbolism."
    "I thought so," the genie grinned back. "Enjoy yourself with her. I will be waiting in your home." She shifted back into smoke and flowed out under the door.

Lardy rubbed the golden key a few times, then walked slowly into the bedroom, savouring the wait now he knew it would be a brief one. Though it was slightly disappointing when he got there, as Tessa was still asleep; still, it was a nice sight: the covers half off, her wearing only a long T-shirt which was rucked up slightly on one side, exposing a hip. Lardy put his hands between her legs and pushed.
    The girl roused, but the effect of the key had overwhelmed her; she stared blearily at him for a few moments before her brain caught up with what she was seeing. "What?" she said. "How did...?" She tried to scramble away from him, but her arms gave out and she collapsed back to the bed. Still, she tried to crawl, but Lardy easily grabbed her ankle and pulled her back to him.
    "No," she moaned.

"Oh yes, Tessa," Lardy answered. "Your days of saying no are over."
    "No. Help." The last was clearly meant to be a scream, but she was too weak to do more than moan.
    Lardy pulled her to a sitting position, and began to pull the T-shirt off of her. She tried to resist, but could muster no coordination as he undressed her; the genie had obviously made the key to mimic a large dose, probably an overdose had it been a real drug in her system.

Once Tessa was naked, Lardy shoved her back to the bed. She moaned again and tried to roll away from him, but once more he grabbed her and rolled her onto her back, straddling her on the bed. He planted his hands on her breasts; she shut her eyes and looked away as he squeezed them.
    "They're not very big," he said. "But I've got a wish left, so maybe I can fix that later. For now..." The discarded T-shirt was still in reach, and Lardy ripped a few strips off of it, binding them around Tessa's breasts, making them stand out further from her chest.
    Once the tying was done, he slapped each one a few times from different angles, they looked at least a little bit bigger and redder. He sat there for a few minutes drinking in the view. Until she moaned again, "Please. Leave me alone."

"Well, now you've spoiled the mood," Lardy said. He slid off of her and sat himself on the edge of the bed; then he pulled Tessa toward him again, position her face down over his lap. Raising his hand, he said "This is for all the guys you've teased."
    "I don't..."
    "Walking around the way you do, telling everyone you don't like sex? Yeah, you're a tease. But who am I kidding? It's not for any other guys, just me." With that, he smacked his hand hard across her buttcheek, eliciting a whimper. Then he spanked her over and over, with each blow recounting a time he'd seen her and wanted her.

Finally, he pushed her back onto the bed. Her moans were incoherent now; not even a discernable no. He reached down and opened his fly, freeing his cock; taking it slow, he pushed her legs apart, and knelt between them, letting her feel each action as it happened. Finally, he lowered himself down and plunged into her; as he entered, he felt her hymen break and smiled at the thought that he really was her first.
    He pumped back and forth, gently, in no rush to come. She'd stopped fighting, or even protesting; just lay there, letting out a slight sound each time he thrust. But in the end, come he did, spilling into her as she tailed off into silence.

He rolled her onto her front, spanking her few more times; just to give himself the sight of a reddened bottom as he left. He let himself out of her apartment and crossed to his own. True to her word, the genie was waiting inside.
    "Have you your last wish?" she asked.
    "She won't remember any of this, right?"
    "No. I took that as part of what you wanted from mimicking the drug. Whatever you did to her physically will remain."
    "So she'll know someone had her, but not who?"
    "Yes."
    Lardy thought for a few minutes. Tessa could call the police and get checked out. Or could he...

"I think I know my last wish."
    "Speak."
    "I was going to ask you to make her breasts bigger. But I think instead, I wish for you to make it so her hymen grows back every time it's broken."
    "So that you can take her maidenhead more than once?"
    "Yes. And so that if she calls the police, well, who's going to believe a virgin who says she was raped?"
    The genie laughed. "You've thought this through. And it's done."
    "What happens now?"
    "Your three wishes are granted. I will not come to you again. Find somewhere to leave the bottle. I've very much enjoyed having you for a master."

After the genie was back in her bottle, Lardy was still sitting at the kitchen table long into the night. He was tempted to go back to Tessa's now, but he thought he'd wait till morning. Get a look at her whenever she left the house... confused, feeling inside what had happened, but with the best of proofs that it hadn't. Until he used the key to make it happen again... and again... and again.