[NSFW] Demon Hours (Non-Con, Light Body Mod and others)

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by Yako, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Yako Active Member

Blog Posts:
    Shayasanya is a little careless and you know that saying about curiosity…?

Short Story, Probably One Shot (depends on my mood, really)
    Accompanying this picture: http://punkae.com/gallery/photos/demon-hour.543/

Keep in mind, I am an RP Player, not a writer. Also, english is not my first language so if anything sounds funny, tell me.

Includes: Non-Con, Light Bondage, Light sexual pain, humilitation, anal, transformation (probably forgot something here.)

RP System is The Dark Eye.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The faint rattling of chains was the first thing she sensed. She tried to open her eyes and still only saw darkness. Movement was restricted . that’s where the chiming of the chains came from. She felt her arms held high above her head, one spread to each side. Not good.

She could move her legs, which was slightly better.

Her head felt twice it’s usual size and slowly her mind began working again. She actually fell for a trap. How boring. Fell down a dark tunnel as the passage under her feet gave way suddenly. Her cheeks flushed with indignity. How stupid of her!

I got to get out of these chains… don’t know who lives here but I don’t want to meet them anyway. She thought to herself, gritting her teeth.

As if the though had provoked it, she heard a low laugh behind her. A deep voice but somehow she could not say if male or female.

Eerie green light, almost painful to her eyes after such a long time in darkness but actually quite dark, moved into the space behind her. Someone moved behind her , igniting several weird looking torches who burned with the green light of veilfire

A mage… of course. Just perfect. A mage in a dark, abandoned tower. It doesn’t get any more cliched, does it?. She grimaced. Hopefully she could talk her way out of this, the chains weren’t going to give way any time soon.

Straining her neck to look over her shoulder she could see the tall, dark figure rummaging around the room. It had a weird form – something was wrong with its back. It was still too dark in the room to make out much, so she squinted at it.

Her eyes widened as she recognized two big, flapping shapes at the back… were those… wings?

He dark voice spoke again, the tone amused. “I haven’t had a visitor in a long time. Shame. Pardon my manners, love.”

The figure ignited another torch and turned to her, straightening its back. It was very tall and the green light heightened the angles of his face. It was a young face, almost elven in form. His smile was revealing sharp fangs while his eyes burned with a green light she’d never seen before. Long, wild black hair crowned his head, two twisted horns above it. Glowing runes ran down his naked arms and torso and behind him she could see the big shadowy wings she had noticed before. They were like a dragon’s somehow, leather and scales.

Demon.

Shayasanya’s mind screamed the word, her body tensing in instant panic, trying to get away. The rattling of the chains making her realize again that there was no way to flee – yet.

She bit a lip and forced herself to look closer at her captor, noticing that he was clad in a warlock’s robe from the waist down, his feet were bare. He seemed to be unarmed but she disregarded that. His magic would be enough.

She berated herself in her mind that she didn’t take the time to translate the broken inscriptions in the walls above in the tower… it must have been a seal of some kind.

She could feel the demon watching her come to conclusions and in turn trying to figure out how much of a hassle she might be.

Another low laugh “There is no need for you to be afraid. I won’t kill you. I won’t even hurt you – much. Depending on how well you cooperate.” He took a few steps closer, forcing her to strain her neck to look into his face. She was tall, but this demon towered over her. He was beautiful up close. A dangerous beauty.

To be expected. Which domain does he belong to? She didn’t see any telltale signs. She bit her lip and cursed silently again.

He grinned, displaying his fangs and brought his face close to hers “I’d tell you to give up analyzing and planning to get out of here, but I can see you are very stubborn already. You see -” he brought a clawed hand up and stroked her cheek – making sure she felt his restraint of power - “It gets very boring here. I need some entertainment. And you are perfect to provide it.” he turned her face to the side and pushed silver strands of her hair back to reveal her pointy ears.

“Elven…?” He mused but then let his hands glide slowly down her body, slid them over her generous curves. “No… Half-Blood I think. No fullblooded elven maid has curves like these.” As to emphasize he squeezed her breasts lightly, making her bite her lip hard and glaring at him.

“Get your hands off of me!” she growled.

Another grin made her shiver “Oh come now, sweetheart. I haven’t even begun.” His eyes glittered as he looked down at her, getting close again and murmured softly in her ear. “Don’t worry, I know what I am doing and you will like it.”

She could feel his fangs lightly biting into the tender skin of her neck, not drawing blood but hard enough to make her breathe in sharply.

She could feel his hands glide to her back, feeling them draw down and squeeze her ass through her clothes, raking his claws along to make her feel them almost scratch her skin.

She twisted in his grasp, trying to get into a position in which to user her knees to good effect, but he seemed to realizing what she was after and moved quickly to her back.

The murmur in her ear continued softly “Hm… I like it when you resist. It makes it all the sweeter. But make no mistake, you have no chance.”

His hands came up from behind and fondled her breasts, the shining black claws playing with the strings that tied her leather bodice. Slowly, he cut the strings and opened her bodice to reveal her generous swell of breasts. Her nipples popped up as the cold air struck them and she bit her lip as they stiffened.

Slowly, the demon circled them with his claws, caressing them without any sense of urgency.

Looking down over her shoulder at her breasts, he bit her neck again. “See? And it’s only going to get better.”

“It’s just cold!” Shayasanya spurted, trying hard not to moan as her pinched her nipples a bit, pulling on them – making her pushing out her bust even more.

She could feel his body rubbing against her as he came closer, feeling his burning warmth and for the first time she felt a bulged pushing against her ass. She really hoped that the robe he wore made his cock feel bigger. If not, she was even more in a bad spot as she already thought.

“It won’t be cold for long.” He continued shredding her bodice, caressing her bronze skin, taking his time to explore her breasts, teasing, pulling, squeezing them, making her breathe harder. She could not deny that the demon knew what he was doing. The thought terrified her.

The claws slid deeper, towards her leather pants, making easy work of them as well and within the moment the dropped to the floor. Cold air struck her now exposed legs, making her shiver.

His rough robe rubbed against the naked skin of her bottom and then he caressed her bottom, slid his hands around her legs and fondled the soft skin of her belly.

She pressed her legs together, fully aware by now where his goal lay.

“Do you really think, you can prevent me from getting what I want?” he snorted, but continued caressing her ass cheeks and then the pinched er nipples, growling in her ear again.

“Open your legs, Sweetheart. Or do you want me to start at this end?”

His hands spread her cheeks, exposing her little hole. “I don’t think you want me to… this little cute thing looks like it’s never known a man…” he spread her pucker with his left thumb and rubbed lightly with his fingers around the entrance, only barely pushing.

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt him teasing her tight hole. She twitched as she tried to get away from the probing fingers.

“Well? What will it be? Back or front?” He spread her ass a little farther to make sure she understood his intentions correctly. Not that she needed it.

Slowly, hesitantly, she opened her legs. Her ass felt weird. She didn’t want him fooling around there even more.

He chuckled and let his hands slide to her front again. Down they went until she could feel him touching her crotch. He stopped for a moment, then spread her nether lips slowly and to her mortal embarrassment it made a wet slicking sound.

“Well, someone has been putting on a show…” he chuckled again and his fingers dived deeper, spreading her sex, teasing and caressing the outer folds, then the inner ones.

She was incredibly wet, though she could not believe it. The twitched in her bindings, but that only made her more aware of his body behind her and the bulge hiding in beneath his warlocks robe.

His crafty fingers flickered around her clit making her sex tingle all over, almost aching, desperate for him to touch it directly.

A moan escaped her lips as he touched her pearl directly, caressing it gently, barely touching and she gasped. She could feel a tingling in her body and tried to fight it. She did not want to come under a demons hands. How dare he!

But then he pushed one of his fingers into her, followed by another and she bit her lip to prevent another moan. She could feel him inside of her, touching and probing.

“Hm… not a virgin. But I can tell you haven’t had a man for quite some time, haven’t you?” The Demon chuckled and pulled his fingers out.

Shay’s yes burned, as did her cheeks “Fuck you!” She seethed but he just laughed.

“Well, and why would I do that when I have you here, hm?” He smiled and looked down at her. “It do much more fun this way, don’t you think?” He slid a finger back into her, making her hiss. Another finger joining the first an then he put his thumb on her clit. Her moans got louder as he worked her clit, using his fingers to widen her more. She couldn’t take it much longer, that much was certain but she fought and bit her lips to keep from cumming.

“My, aren’t you stubborn. Just let yourself go…”

He kept rubbing her but opened his warlocks robe and rubbed his growing and hardening cock.

Her eyes widened as she first saw it. It was as thick as her wrist, a shining black and had rifts over it. She could imagine how they’d feel rubbing inside of her. It’s length scared her. That would never fit.

With a few moves he hung her legs to her arms at the ceiling, widely spread. Her feet were almost beside her face.

The Demon looked at her am smiled. Again, he pushed his fingers into her now widely spread lips, then out again and down, caressing her other hole, spreading her asscheeks with both hands.

“Don’t!” Shay panted as she felt his fingers circle her hole, pushing at the edge.

He chuckled “Don’t worry, I won’t. Yet.” He rubbed the head of his cock over her clit, coating himself with her juices.

She tried to wiggle out of the way but didn’t get far, as he was taking her hips and pushed himself slowly into her. Inch by inch she felt him invade her, the ribs on his cock rubbing her insides and filling her to the brink until she felt him hit her womb, where he stopped. She writhed like a work on a hook and looked down at herself, seeing her pussy spread wide and stretched around the demonic cock. It was almost too much and when he pulled back she moaned loudly.

She felt him pushing in again, filling her again and when he touched her clot again she couldn’t help herself. Moaning, almost screaming, she came hard, splattering juices over his cock and he grinned.

“Well, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” She was almost not conscious enough to hear him but came to herself immediately when he picked up the pace and started pounding her in earnest. In, out. In, out. He kept caressing her clit as well and she couldn’t do anything but moan and feel him hammering deeper and deeper inside of her. In her head was only room for the sensation of getting fucked by this demon… and liking it.

Then she felt him leaning in down to her and look into her eyes, grinning. “Like it, do you?” He bit her lip and leaning in to kiss her, opening her mouth with his tongue which felt longer than it should.

She tried to push him out of her mouth but hadn’t the strength, just moaning around his mouth.

The she heard him growl and his cock getting even thicker.

Oh No. No no no! Her mind screamed the moment when she felt his hot thick seed flowing into her. She could feel it filling her to the brink and then more.

It felt like an eternity until he pulled back and pulled his cock slowly out of her.

She could feel his demonic seed slowly oozing out of her gaping cunt and dripping to the floor.

The demon grinned and flicked at his still hard cock. He seemed to watch her very intently and lifted and eyebrow.

Shay stared at him in incomprehension. What does he want now? Then she felt it. A warmth growing between her legs then pushing up into her whole body increasing to a heat. And then the sensation was gone.

What was that?

The Demon grinned broader “Oh, excellent. Looks like you don’t just have human an elven blood, hat makes it even easier.”

“What in all twelve hells are you talking about?!” Shay snarled, though weakly, her whole body feeling funny.

“Take a look at yourself, my pretty,” He unveiled an bronze old mirror, blind in spots and moved it towards her.

She looked at herself and didn’t see anything odd. Except for the humiliating position she was in – and the cum that was still leaking out of her still gaping cunt.

Wait… Something IS odd.” She looked closer. Her breasts seemed to be bigger. And wasn’t her skin darker than before? Impossible to tell in this light.

The demon stepped closer to her and kissed her again. “Don’t think about it too much, you’ve got better things to do.” With that, he loosened her chains and pushed her down on her knees, only to chain her again at the floor. Her breasts squished to the floor and her ass stuck in the air, legs spread.

“Stop that, what more do you want?!” She screamed at him and he chuckled “Really, do you think just fucking you once would satisfy me? We’re just getting started, my pretty.”

he caressed her ass, sliding his fingers into her pussy and stretching it wide, making more seed oozing out. “Aw, that won’t do.” She couldn’t see what he was doing but after a moment she felt something cold and slick getting pushed into her pussy. She bit her lips again, but it was bearable. Not as big as his cock. She looked over his should to see him looking at her rear, smiling slightly.

“Let’s see what lovely sounds you can make.” he grinned at her and she felt his fingers at her ass, caressing, probing.

She clenched her teeth and said nothing. Demons are chaotic and perverted by nature. She tried to shut her mind to possibilities.

Slowly, she felt a finger pushing into her ass, slow but deep. Out again, then in. after a few moments another finger joined, widening her tight hole a bit. He took both fingers out of her ass and spread her ass cheeks wide, opening her ass.

The clink of metal made her look back again and she could see him lifting a oddly shaped rod of metal. It widened, and got thinner again, several times. And overall the further down it got, the thicker it got, too. The biggest ball was like a hens egg.

He grinned at her and pushed his fingers back into her ass, holding the hole open with both fingers and inserted the tip of the cold metal rod. He took out the fingers and started to push the thing further into her. She felt it stretching her tight hole and she moaned as the first thick ball was pushed in. It stretched her wider and ever before and she growled deep in her throat as it got pushed further. Her ass was on fire and that her pussy was filled was not helping in the slightest. She moaned and writhed in her chains.

The demon looked down at her, the rod halfway in and started rubbing her clit. She could not escape. The pushed and pulled the rod in and out of her ass while her rubbed her clit. It was a very strange feeling but she couldn’t help it, she moaned like a whore and panted, feeling another climax building.

With each push, the demon went deeper, the balls getting bigger and then the final ball slipped in and she groaned.

He took a few steps and knelt in front of her, her chin in his hand. “Now, pretty, time for you to move your tongue for something useful.”

He pushed his thick cock into her mouth and she couldn’t manage to dodge him. She chocked as he pushed his full length into her throat but not so much that she threw up. He pushed again and again in her throat, his burning green eyes fixed on her face and she couldn’t look away. She felt the rods in her ass and pussy as she was used like this but it was better than taking this monster into her ass. As if he had read her thoughts, the demon turned her around and pulled the dildo from her pussy in one smooth move.

She lay before him,. Legs spread and lips opened, ready to moan. She felt full, the balls rubbing her insides which she never felt before. The demon bend down ad started sucking at her clit, surprising her. His long tongue moved around her clit, rarely pushing inside of her but instead thoroughly sucking and rubbing her clit. She couldn’t take it and another climax came over her, making her almost lose consciousness.

When she came to, The Demon had her legs pushed down on the floor beside her head, her ass jutted out.

Slowly and with apparent pleaure he pulled the rod from her ass. Each ball making a slick popping noise and enticing a moan from Shayasanya. After he had pulled them all he caressed her hole with his fingers, then pulled the mirror again. “Look at you, my pretty. Isn’t that… nice?” She could see her asshole gaping and twitching. It was swollen and red but every touch of her demon over sent shivers up her spine and her cunt was soaking wet.

The demon positioned himself above her and rubbed his cock against her ass, pushing slightly into her gaping hole.

In one smooth move her pushed himself into her wet cunt, hitting her womb. She moaned as he hammered her cunt, almost immediate feeling another climax building.

Then he pulled his cock out, rubbing Shayasanya’s juices all over himself only to push slowly into her ass. Shay half moaned, half whined as her ass was stretched to it’s limits and he still pushed further.

“You know, I bet it can all fit into your ass. You pussy can’t take it all, but your ass…” He pushed fully into her and she panted and clenched her teeth. She looked at her belly, where a distinct bulge made obvious how much she’d taken. “Please… “ She begged hoarsly, not having enough breath. “Please take it out.”

She felt the pressure lessening and she could breathe again. Not for long, as the Demon pushed himself into her ass again, just as slowly and as far as he could. “No, I don’t think I will. You can take it. And I will have my fun.”

He started to pound her faster, her quietly whimpering and moaning. After a while he started rubbing her clit again and she moaned louder, the pressure almost becoming tolerable.

He pounded her hard and fast now, his balls slapping against her ass, allthewhile rubbing her clit and she moaned loudly.

Then she felt him taking a step back and she sighed, almost a sob. But he only took her chains and made her stand up, hands chained to the ceiling again, legs spread. He had positioned her in front of the mirror as well. He came from behind and reached around her to knead her breasts, teasing and stretching her nipples and she groaned. She could feel his cock pushing between her asscheecks… a little resistance and she felt her asshole spread again, his cock pushing ever deeper into her and she could see it moving in her belly when she looked into the mirror. She could see herself, her breasts swinging obscenely with the rhythm of the pounding, the bulge growing and waning as he pushed in and out of her and his hands twisting her nipples, making them stand up hard as rocks.

She moaned and closed her eyes, she didn’t want to see this. Especially not since she started to like this again. Her ass was still on fire but now it felt good and the teasing of her breasts made her want to howl with pleasure.

She could hardly prevent her hips from pushing back against the demon.

He growled in her ear and pulled her up, his hands behind her head and her legs held up by his arms. She could see his thick demonic cock pounding in and out of her ass, which was stretched wide and when he pulled it completely, it didn’t close completely. Her hole gaped and twitched and she turned her head as if to ask why he stopped.

The demon grinned and kissed her again, this time she welcomed the tongue in her mouth and a moment later she felt his cock pushing into her ass again and she growled.

He changed position again and fucked her ass from behind again, one hand on her hip and one roughly grabbing her breasts. She could almost feel his cock in her throat and then she felt his cock grow bigger again, just like last time. The demon pulled her close and growled and then she felt his seed gushing into her, pumping more and more and she felt it filling her completely and starting to stretch her belly. The sensation of this was too intense, she climaxed again and the last thing she noticed was her slipping off of his cock and feeling his seed spurting out of her ass and down her legs, pooling beneath her.

She hadn’t any feeling of time down here. It might have been moments later – or weeks.

She woke in the same cold, dark room, her body feeling strange. Memory came back and she sat up abruptly. She was naked but there was no one around her. Then a thought came to her. Why could she see? It had been much too dark before.

She tried to stand up and then she saw her skin had darkened quite a bit.

“What the …?”

She took a closer look. Not only was is darker but it had pale lavender stripes as well. She looked down. Her breasts were bigger, much bigger. She caressed them, her brow furrowed. Her knees almost gave way when she touched a nipple. It had almost felt like an instant climax.

She looked up and turned around to the bronze mirror. A stranger looked back at her.

Taller. Her violet eyes almost glowing and in the back she could feel and see dark wings. Her mouth felt weird, too.

Are those.. fangs? She bared her teeth at her reflection. Definitely fangs.

What the hell happened to me?! She thought, but strangely not panicking.

A low chuckle came from the dark behind her.

“Told you, it would be fun…” The Demon came closer and laid his arm around Shay’s waist. She only now noticed that she wasn’t chained anymore.

“See, if you hadn’t a little bit of demon blood, you would be a mindless, slobbering, always horny bitch by now… instead… You’re this.” He rubbed one of her nipples and she moaned, it felt so intense.

She took a step back, out of his embrace and stared at him “What?!”

He grinned “Don’t worry, You can still leave here, you’re not a full demon, not like me. I’m gonna show you how to conceal this – If you’re nice to me. It gets awfully boring in here.” He gave her a lopsided grin and slowly rubbed his cock, to make sure she got his meaning.

She gulped and couldn’t take her eyes of his cock somehow. She then looked into his face. She hadn’t realized that he was actually quite good looking. For a demon, that is.

She took a step towards him and rubbed his cock as in greeting and he smiled. She could feel the heat building between her legs already.

“Alright… Let’s figure out a… contract.”

He grinned and lifted her up to carry her further into his lair. “Well, my pretty, I hope you’ve brought a bit of time, I drive a hard bargain.”
  2. Darkhorseman81 Pretty Spiffy [________]

Blog Posts: