[NSFW] Cops not allowed at the JB's

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by Y-Phil, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Y-Phil Un Valaisan en ligne . [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [NSFW] Cops Not Allowed at J&Bs'
    It was one of those night bars, the name of which had been rapidly forgotten by its loyal customers, to the benefit of the initials of the owners.
    New in the city, Jenny and Bruce didn't lasted long before they put the most powerful politicians and business people in their pocket...
    Dirty dealings, influence peddling and other assorted shakedowns were a common practice.

Things went on till the day when the store near the bar closed.
    Bruce bought the retail place and transformed it into a magnificent, luxurious VIP studio, in which took place all kinds of "Nights specials", sometimes exclusively reserved to men, sometimes exclusively for the women.
    But what made things go one step further were what J&B called "Gemischte Salat", which translates to "Mixed salad". No details needed...

One day, while the old person in charge retired, a new Police Chief was nominated. He decided that some cleaning was necessary in some place of the city.
    Unfortunately for him, every attempt to infiltrate the place had been ill-conceived.

He was occupying his post for six months when, during one of those numerous meetings, too often organized after hours, Tharyn, his wife, decided to go partying with Aysa, a gorgeous dark-skinned, young and totally shameless woman.
    Good or bad luck, this took place during one of the famous "Gemischte Salat" nights...

Heavily drunk and drugged, she ended the night naked, hogtied, blindfolded and gagged, endlessly coming thanks to a huge "toy" well placed.

Jenny, on the phone:
    "Oh... Hi Bruce... This time, we got him"

Bruce:
    "Tell me honey..."

Jenny, smiling, sitting near Tharyn, the legs on the table:
    "He he... Guess who's firmly hogtied, enjoying all heartily her night special between the legs... Our good friend Miss Tharyn, the Big fucker's wife!"

Bruce laughed out loud and responded:
    "That's awesome. And I think that he's not going to see her very soon..."

Jenny sent him a few pictures, and said:
    "I've got enough pictures of her to keep him quiet for at least two decades..."

Bruce went on:
    "Yeah That's great. But I think that we're going to keep her a few days before sending her back home... He's going to learn that purity and power don't mix here, in Gotham..."

Jenny laughed out loud and said:
    "Sure..."
    "And with what she took all night long, I think that she'll be addicted to our nights. And so is her splendid friend Aysa. Totally open mind now. They're going to make perfect targets for us and for our customers..."
    "One more thing: the whore with the red, ultra-mini dress... She's a cop. And the perfect opportunity to test your new darts. They're so efficient. It took her only two seconds to faint"

Bruce laughed:
    "Ha ha..."
    "In fact, I'm with Yvan. And he's very interested in this one. We'll send Pete to get her. With those darts, she'll be out of service for two hours."

Jenny responded:
    "Okay, I'm going to prepare her. See you later."
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. nightposter Active Member

Blog Posts:
  3. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    More! More!
  4. Y-Phil Un Valaisan en ligne . [__________]

Blog Posts:
    He he... thanks :D