[NSFW] {BDSM, Yuri, Water Sports, Humiliation, Assplay} Of Roses and Thornes

Discussion in 'Short Stories' started by Zorgic, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Zorgic New Member Green Sigil (Writes Writings)

Blog Posts:
    tags:
    Lesbian / Yuri
    BDSM
    Water Sports
    NSFW

A woman sits on the edge of her bed, dressed only in a slip. Her hair is its natural color, a strawberry-blonde so vivid it appears almost pink, with a touch of darker color in streaks. Her hair comes down to her mid back, held up in a high ponytail. Although she is twenty, she appears a bit older, medium breasts and wide hips giving an impression of maturity. Her body is toned, muscles standing out under the skin. Her eyes are warm, a slight smile on her face. Her left arm supports her as she leans a little back on the bed. Her right hand is out of sight underneath the skirt of her slip; that hand is busy.

The door opens, another woman walking into the bedroom from the attached bathroom. The two sharply contrast. The woman on the bed's hair is like dawn breaking, the woman fresh from the shower's hair is like darkest midnight. The redhead looks older than twenty, the brunette -- despite being the same age -- looks twelve. Ana's posture is relaxed and open, Andr is poised, walking with a powerful and graceful stride, in control of herself and her surroundings. Andr smiles, speaking in a playful tone of voice "Are you getting started without me?~" Ana laughs, her voice deep and rich; contrasting with Andr's high almost thin voice. Ana's words are equally playful "No mistress, just preparing so as not to have any delays~" Andr drops the towel and pounces on her lover.

Ana giggles happily as she is pinned to the bed, slip pulled down off her breasts and up to reveal her shaved pussy, white fabric bunched up on her belly. Andr sucks a nipple while one of her hands goes to work on her love's pussy, other holding Ana's arms above her head. After a while, Andr lets go of the nipple and the two meet in a hungry kiss. After another while, the two break apart, coming up for air. Andr holds her sticky hand to Ana's lips until it is licked clean, then she gets up and opens a drawer in the nightstand. Sitting on top of a towel are arrayed: a blindfold, padded wrist and ankle cuffs with matching tiny padlocks, several karabiners, a spreader bar designed to be compatible with the cuffs, a black strapon dildo, a second strapon like the first but with two dildos for double penetration, a collar and leash, several vibrators of various sizes and shapes, several different plugs, a set of anal beads, variously shaped and sized dildos, and a bottle of lube. Andr grabs the blind fold, cuffs, collar, two karabiners, the single headed strapon, the lube. Ana is already walking into the bathroom, slip shed. In comparison to Andr, her walk is flowing and sensual, hips swinging. Andr hands her the cuffs, and she quickly puts them on, locking them. Ana quickly climbs in the tub, sitting down and waiting, tense with excitement. Her mistress stands in the tub over her. For a moment, nothing happens. Then all at once, a jet of warm yellow liquid sprays over Ana's face and chest. She moans involuntarily, almost cumming on the spot from the intense humiliation, frantically rubbing her mistress's urine into her skin and hair, finally bringing one hand to her mouth and licking off the pee. Andr moves forward, squatting down as Ana lays down, the two ending up with Andr's anus touching Ana's lips. Ana, without hesitation, starts licking around her mistresses asshole, finally darting her tongue in, reveling in the acrid taste. When Andr is satisfied she pulls away. Ana doesn't need to be told what to do, sticking her tongue out and showing the brown on it.

Andr reaches over to the sink and grabs a glass of water, handing it to Ana to wash out her mouth; that done, Ana speaks "My love, you haven't been drinking enough water, your urine tasted stronger than usual." Andr responds bemusedly "Next thing you'll be telling me about my diet from eating out my ass~" Ana laughs at that, then voice getting husky with need "You've got me all hot and bothered now, I need you badly mistress!~" She turns around, arms held next to each other behind her back, resting on her knees, face touching the urine still in the tub. Andr quickly snaps a karabiner on the wrist cuffs, restraining her lover's hands. She settles the strapon and gets it steady, then applies a small amount of lube to it. She probably doesn't need it, but it's better to be safe. Without much more, she starts fucking her girlfriend's pussy, it's not long before Ana cums, screaming into the bottom of the tub. Andr gets three more orgasms out of Ana before cumming herself.

Andr helps Ana get to her feet, then removes the karabiner holding Ana's wrists. She has Ana stand, hands over her head and clips both wrist cuffs to the shower head, then clips her ankles together. She slides the blindfold over her love's eyes, then silently slips back to the bedroom for a large vibrator. Andr flips the switch and turns on the Vibrator, watching as Ana's nipples harden and crinkle at the sound. The next hour passes quickly, with Andr applying the vibrator to various sensitive areas, blindfold always making it a surprise for Ana, Intermittently rubbing herself while Ana joyfully squirmed and writhed. They both orgasm a few more times, and then it's Ana's turn to shower. While her love showers, Andr sets about cleaning the toys and putting them away.

When Ana emerges, clean and dry, she picks her slip back up from where she'd dropped it on the floor, getting it settled into place. Andr is lying in bed, wearing a matching one in black. As Ana lies down, Andr folds arms and legs around her, almost like she's shielding her submissive lover. The two fall asleep like that, limbs intertwined.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Hah! We both have written characters called Ana and seem to have a thing for A names! :XD:

I'm personally not into the less sanitary forms of humiliation, but you do have a very interesting writing style, and I love the way you ended it! I can picture it in my head, and the scene is sweet and serene. ^^
  3. Zorgic New Member Green Sigil (Writes Writings)

Blog Posts:
    Andr and Ana where real people, unfortunately both passed. Ana passed shortly before Andr and I bumped into each other online. and that was a weird experience, to meet someone virtually identical too me. not perfectly the same of course, but it was like meeting a mirror image or a twin.

Andr passed of lung cancer March 19th this year, and I wrote this in honor of her, based on everything I knew about her tastes and everything she'd told me about Ana. the style you admire is hers that I emulated, if you'd like, I can link you to the stories she wrote on DA if you like

while I enjoy the aspect of humiliation in water-sports, it's not something I'd want to do. one of our few differences, Andr liked taking domination a tad farther than I would.
    • Sad Sad x 1
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I am so sorry to hear about their passing. I know that pain so well first hand. I have lost several friends in the last year or two alone, along with family as well. It's so sad when someone is there one moment and gone the next. But just as with your writing, the way you remember them and carry them with you is the way in which you keep them alive, in a sense.

I remember in particular, I struggled so hard with the loss of my friend, Sergei. I cried for days, and the days turned into weeks, and though the crying was less frequent, months, and so on. I still tear up when I think about him. He was so young, only 26, and such a kind person who gave support to anyone he could in any way he was able. After I got my act together a little, I realized that by trying to do things the way I know he'd appreciate or by doing some dedicated art, as I did, I kept him alive in a part of me. It's helped me cope with his death and others that have happened since.

And sure, I'll check her stuff out if you feel like tossing me a link. I probably won't like some of the subject matter, but I'm a bit open-minded, and I'm curious about this friend of yours who has passed.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Zorgic New Member Green Sigil (Writes Writings)

Blog Posts:
  6. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    A taboo rarely written about. But done well and with sensitivity for the real people involved.
  7. Zorgic New Member Green Sigil (Writes Writings)

Blog Posts:
    thankyou

I wanted to do her justice

I've always felt that things are more erotic when the characters feel like real people
    and obviously writing something in memory of a dear friend I was doubly careful to do that