[NSFW] {BDSM, Yuri, Reluctance, Aphrodisiac, Impregnation} The Princess, the Maid, and the Despot 1

Discussion in 'Series' started by Zorgic, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Zorgic New Member Green Sigil (Writes Writings)

Blog Posts:
    //the warnings apply to the story in general, not all of them apply to this chapter. if a future chapter involves material not already accounted for in this, then it will have further warnings.

----

The girl was dragged before his throne in chains. She wore naught but filthy rags. Her hair was so matted with filth it was impossible to tell it’s original color. It was ragged where—by the looks of it—someone had cut it short none to carefully with a dagger. Yet despite her bedraggled and downtrodden appearance, there was in her posture something defiant, something noble, perhaps even still something regal. He looked at her, noting gouges here and there, though none were deep. Her eyes held crystalline magenta flames. A strong willed girl to hold on to her dignity and defiance after the treatment evidenced by her condition. He found admiration for her in that, so unlike her father.

Indrid’s tail lay draped over the right arm of his throne, yellow pupil-less eyes fixed on the girl in front of him. “It’s nice to meet you princess Evangeline. You look like you’ve seen better days.” She snarled at him; he continued undaunted “Princess, you were taken prisoner by Lafric forces. Would you like to know how it came to be that you were rescued by soldiers of Szing?” She continued to glare at him “Your father and I worked out an agreement. In exchange for my rescuing you, Gestin will become a member state of the Szing empire. Gestin will follow our law and trade without tariff with client states. Oh, and one more thing as well. I have sat on this throne too long without an heir, you are to be my consort, sleep in my bed, and bare my children.” She spat “So I’m going to be your bed slave?!” He looked at her, face continuing to show nothing “You could look at it that way, or you could look at it as an arranged marriage with the despot of the most powerful empire on the planet. Do you not see benefit to Gestin in having Szing protection and trade?” He sat up a little straighter “Nivri, take Evangeline to my quarters, bathe her, dress her wounds and see she has clothing. Also, the Lafric bandits holding her hacked off her hair, see if you can’t even it out a bit at least.” one of the two figures armored head to toe behind him nodded and stepped forward, picking up the princess and leaving the throne room with her.

The girl didn’t struggle, she was still chained, weak from hunger and confinement and this demon was armed and armored. Nivri set Evangeline down when they reached their destination. The room was luxurious, richly colored hangings and mats everywhere, however the suite of rooms was much smaller then one would expect from the quarters of the despot of half the known world. Nivri spoke to the princess, voice too distorted by the armor for the girl to guess anything from it “You are hungry. A protein rich liquid is advised in the state of malnutrition you are in.” Nivri walked to the large refrigerator, opening it, and removing an unmarked cup of milky liquid “Please try to drink slowly” Nivri said, handing the princess the cup and sstepping back. Evangeline did drink carefully, holding the cup in both manacled hands and sipping it. It seemed to be milk based, but there were heavier ingredients in it, including something musky, on the whole it was pleasant after what little she’d been fed the past few days. She felt warmed by the drink, and kept drinking till the cup was drained. Nivri took the cup and set it in the sink, then said “We didn’t recover a key for your chains, I will remove them now, I ask that you sit still please” The princess wasn’t able to parse that before Nivri simply pulled each manacle apart, as if it was only so much paper around her wrists, then did the same for her ankles. The casual display of strength was more than a little intimidating, and the girl started to worry about Indrid, might her hurt her seriously by accident? It also drove home that she was essentially helpless here.

Nivri’s next words shocked her into losing that train of thought entirely. “You’ll need to remove those rags, we’re going to throw them away. Take them off now.” she was heavily embarrassed, she didn’t want to be completely naked in front of this armored stranger. Nivri seemed to realize the embarrassment caused by the command and started working at the back of the helmet “I can see you aren’t comfortable being so vulnerable. I will strip first then.”

Eva had had too many shocks in the past few hours. Far too many. Nivri was a pretty young woman with soft lavender skin and elven features. Her hair was long and the color of orange juice, braided and wrapped around her head like a crown to keep it out of the way. She wasn’t wearing very much under the armor, a slip and some underwear. Those she placed folded on a chair and smiled down at the princess, a beautiful eight foot woman. When she spoke without the distortion caused by her helmet, her voice was a rich contralto “There, I’ve stripped first. I have orders to bathe you and treat your injuries. I can’t do that while you wear those filthy rags, so will you make my life and yours easier by removing them or will I have to?” There was no hint of playfulness in the Daemon’s voice.

So the princess removed what she was wearing, looking away shyly. Nivri walked to the bathroom, Evangeline following. The shower was easily large enough for both of them. Evangeline tried weakly to protest “I can bathe myself” but Nivri just shook her head “not my orders princess” Evangeline stepped into the shower, surrendering to the inevitable.

Nivri turned on the water, making sure Evangeline was comfortable with the temperature. She started with the girl’s filthy hair, first rinsing the worst of the grime out, then shampooing it until it was clean and gleaming. The princess’s hair was almost an exact match for Indrid’s crimson skin. It was quite striking alongside her bright Magenta eyes. Nivri rubbed soap into a washcloth and started cleaning the princess. Evangeline was surprised by how gentle the Daemon’s touch was, soothing and relaxing. Much to her confusion, she began feeling aroused. She had never before felt attracted to a female before, though perhaps it was just a reaction to gentle and intimate contact after a few days of rough treatment. Her face grew nearly as red as her hair as she tried to keep Nivri from seeing how she was reacting. But after a while of careful scrubbing, some of Evangeline’s inhibitions had faded under the strength of her desire. Impulsively, with no thought to consequences, she kissed Nivri on the lips. Although there was a two and a half foot difference in their heights, Nivri was crouched to scrub the princess’s legs. Nivri was quite surprised, having seen the girl’s attitude in the throne room. She looked into the girl’s eyes, she saw something there, a strength she found appealing. Without too much thought she responded in kind, opening her mouth and pushing her tongue into Evangeline’s mouth.

She sat cross-legged, drawing Evangeline down to her knees, putting them at roughly the same height. Her Hands roamed her charge’s back, stroking the princess’s silky skin. After a time Evangeline broke the kiss, a light in her striking eyes “Nivri, you work for Indrid right? You follow his orders? As his bride to be, does that mean you will obey me as well?~” Nivri felt her heart race “I am one of his might’s security. I follow his orders when those don’t endanger him. As his bride to be, I am bound to serve you likewise” she was breathing shallowly, suspecting what would come next.

Evangeline smiled broadly and hungrily “Nivri, I require your service~ I want you to satisfy me sexually~ you’re done when I say you’re done~” Evangeline was barely listening to herself, drunk on lust, neither knowing nor caring what the consequences of ordering Nivri to have sex with her would be, only knowing she needed this right now. Nivri nodded and slowly slid down to her belly, leaning up and beginning to lick the princess’s—by this time—very wet pussy. Evangeline had never been touched there except by her own fingers, the sensation of being eaten out was a deliciously new sensation for her. She grabbed her breasts and moaned, cumming almost immediately. In the midst of Evangeline’s orgasm, Nivri adjusted their positions, sitting down cross-legged again with Evangeline in her lap. She worked on the girl’s pussy with supple fingers, getting three more orgasms from her before she was ready to stop. Afterwards, Evangeline—possibly feeling guilty over Nivri’s lack of gratification—ordered her guard to masturbate, watching avidly as the large woman’s fingers worked frantically. Nivri made sure they were both rinsed clean of cum then dried her princess, rubbed ointment on what shallow wounds she had and bandaged them, then carried her to the large bed, setting her down in it and pulling up the covers.

Unsurprisingly given her exhaustion, Evangeline was asleep almost instantly. Nivri sat down on the edge of the bed, smiling at her sleeping princess. The order had been surprising, but not unwelcome. But something was bothering her, so she went and checked the empty cup Evangeline had drunk from. She recognized, mixed into the other ingredients, a potent aphrodisiac.

When Indrid walked into his quarters, Nivri was sitting in a chair, having put her undergarments and shift back on. Indrid’s question was in line with the bluntness she knew well from him “did she ask you for sex in the shower?” His voice was bland, as though he himself hadn’t been responsible for drugging the girl. Nivri nodded, then asked “Why?” knowing he’d understand her question as ‘Why did you put an aphrodisiac in her drink’ rather than ‘Why did you ask?’. He sat down at the table “Because whether she likes or trusts me or not, even if our children are from artificial insemination; she has to trust you. She won’t survive in court if she doesn’t listen to you.” he paused a moment “and quite frankly, I think it’s best if you are attached to her as well. From now on you are her security Nivri. I still have Ilvan to watch my back, and Evangeline and I won’t be separated much anyway. You know that you have this assigment because I trust you, because I know I can rely on you.” Nivri asked, not as a challenge but out of simple curiosity “Why not Ilvan for this assignment?” Indrid snorted “I have equal confidence in the two of you. That said, Ilvan isn’t suited to gentility, which my bride needs in her servant.” he continued ryely “I trust you have no objections to satisfying her sexually when she asks you to?~” Nivri laughed “I quite like her, and will be happy to serve her however she wishes me to~” Indrid nodded “Excilent news. Tomorrow our wedding will be held, I leave preparing her in your capable hands Nivri. Stay with her tonight.” Nivri looked surprised “sir, where are you going to spend the night?” he shook his hand in a sign of negation “I have some digging to do through old records. Just a wild hare, don’t worry about it” she tossed out “worrying is my entire Job Indrid” at him as he left the room.
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I absolutely love this! Your attention to detail and writing style are quite striking to me. I very much enjoyed the read. I'd saved it for when I had a little time after traveling, and I don't regret holding onto it as a treat. The end leaves me with questions and the desire to read more! Is this something you're considering adding to, or was it just a singular short story?

Also, congrats on the feature! I couldn't resist promoting it, since I think it really deserves to be read! :meowlove:
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Zorgic New Member Green Sigil (Writes Writings)

Blog Posts:
    second chapter is 75% done

Indrid Evangeline Nivri and Ilvan are a treat to write ^_^

I've got some idea where I want to take this, but mostly I put the characters together and see where they take me. don't worry, I've got at least ten chapters of this in me, maybe more :)

hope you enjoy the ride~ <3
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Oh wow, I am so excited to see what you put out next!

Oooh! Do you think you're interested in having a personal library then? Ten chapters is quite more than enough to warrant having one! If you're interested in finding out about them, here's the Info thread and the Application. The forums listed at the top of the Stories section are what they look like.
    [​IMG]

I can make a personalize the library name to whatever you like (within reason), and it also gives you a special, grey banner under your avatar on threads, like that I customize for you, to indicate that you are a notable writer:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Do the app thingy if you're interested! It would be neat to have another shelf on our personal libraries~!
  5. Zorgic New Member Green Sigil (Writes Writings)

Blog Posts:
    I have submitted the form, thankyou! :)
  6. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I shall go check it out shortly! c:
    • Llama Love Llama Love x 1
  7. Zorgic New Member Green Sigil (Writes Writings)

Blog Posts:
    second chapter is posted C:
  8. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I shall go read it shortly!
    • Like Like x 1