not feeling inspired...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LjZynishter, May 15, 2016.

1. LjZynishter Member

Blog Posts:
    any suggestions...??
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Music always helps me brainstorm, that and looking around at more talented people's work tends to make me want to do cool stuff of my own. ^^
    • Like Like x 1
  3. LjZynishter Member

Blog Posts:
    what kind of music would you listen to, to inspire you to create pix of tied up womens...??
  4. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    Harry Potter BDSM Fanatic. ;)
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I don't know, really. I always listen to a mix of things, but I guess alternative rock and metal is pretty good for that sort of mood for me. c:
  6. LjZynishter Member

Blog Posts:

i'll give it a shot...
  7. WanderingSketchPad Super Awesome SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    Try looking up art of your favorite artists and then attempt to recreate an art they did. It may help you get inspired and you might also learn from it ^^
    • Like Like x 1
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  8. Trystl Bondage Heroine [__________] The Bondage Heroine

Blog Posts:
    In addition to simply trying to recreate other images of your favorite work, I'd recommend looking at lots of other bondage art while thinking about variations that could be done on the themes that you like most.

When I do 3D art, I sometimes load a figure and a bondage prop and then try to use it in a way that I haven't seen before. The prop itself, and a little experimentation will sometimes suggest new and interesting combination and ideas.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    That's a really good idea! I've found myself inspired so many times by the work of others, just letting my mind wander while looking at things I like. :meow: