Motherhood by Moonlight [NSFW, obviously. Nudity, Motherly Love, Romantic]

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf' started by Paradox _777, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    A story I posted up on Hentai Foundry and Darknest. Thought I'd share it here for those who haven't seen it!

Basically, it's a somewhat scandalous "incestuous" story between two Night Elf Priestesses. One who is a teacher, and adoptive mother. The other who is the student and young daughter. The good bit is at the third chapter, need to get going on it again. Work's been killing me.

https://forums.darknestfantasyerotica.com/index.php?threads/motherhood-by-moonlight.28791/

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Paradox1234/20512/Motherhood-by-Moonlight

Chapter 1: The First of the Last Lessons

It is night time amongst the highest boughs of Teldrassil, hanging in the tree’s immense branches is the Kaldorei capital Darnassus. A true wonder to behold for those who look upon it, a city of stone, living wood and water hanging securely and overlooking the Veiled Sea with only the endless starlit sky above them. It was not just the stars lighting the twilight drenched cityscape of Darnassus, the larger of Azeroth’s two moons The White Lady, hung directly overhead and bathed the land in bright moonlight. Whereas for the other races, midnight was the equivalent of mid-day for the Kaldorei. Commerce was bustling, Sentinels were patrolling the paths and lands around the city, and people were going about their night-to-night business.

One such woman wondering the streets was clad in a simple and pure white robe, not one embellished with pearls and sapphires. A simple white robe, much humbler in appearance befitting a simple servant. The figure in which lay hidden underneath the humble robe was tall and lean. Feminine in appearance, but not so overly exaggerated. Youthful as one would be just past the cusp of true adulthood, bearing an unmarked and unblemished face. Her pale blue skin shimmered was the moonlight graced her form, her mane resembled that of the moonlight gracing her form. The woman strode with pride as she approached the most notable structure in the majestic city, the Temple of the Moon. Carved by hand and magic it dominated the city’s vista. It was palatial in stature, befitting of someone who is widely loved and revered. Though no monarch reigned here, the only thing presiding in this temple was an ethereal mother Goddess. This temple was where her children could meet with her, and be touched by her light.

The young woman entered through the open archway and looked up to the most dominant feature within the temple. A woman that was clad in stone, raising a bowl of cascading shimmering water into the well where she stood. She looked up to the temple’s windowed oculus, trying to catch the moon’s light in her vessel. She began to look around, obviously seeking out someone in particular. She tilts her head and tries to peek over the sisters, and the odd brother praying by the shimmering well. Her features then brighten as she sees the one she seeks.

With the tapping of leather sandals against cobblestones she walks over and stands patiently behind the one she sought. As the faithful flock began to disperse the woman who the young one was seeking rose up and turned to face the youthful one. Compared to the young and lean of age woman, this one was a true matron of the Kaldorei. Tall with a rich violet skin, her daytime skied mane was constrained in an elegant braid that cascaded over the curve of her large and heaving bosom. The curves continued down her wide and child rearing hips down to her bare feet, toenails painted with pale white of the moon. Her face marked with the visage of a wise owl with the gentle creases of age around her amber hued eyes and features. The robe she wore was white, but it shimmer ed as the moonlight caught the fabric. Strands of pearls and sapphires dotted each cresting curve of the more elderly woman.

“Neophyte Telari Starstrider… you are late, and need I remind you that this is not the first time. You missed the Ritual of the High Moon. Any potential priestess should be sure to keep their word, and appointments with the Goddess yes?” The young woman flushed with a faint dark blue of embarrassment. “Yes Priestess Moonriver… forgive me. My duties with the Wisps had kept me longer then I thought… I didn’t mean to cause offense.” She mewled lowly, almost whimpering. The elder priestess sighed and shook her head. Taking the demurer woman into her arms, cradling and gently rocking her left to right as she held the neophyte. “You must either be sincere about missing your appointment Neophyte Starstrider, or perhaps your studies of the more manipulative mental disciplines are progressing rather well… I begin to think it’s the latter truly.” She spoke dryly as she graced her eyes downward to her bosom and the eyes of her student. “I can neither confirm or deny that Mistress.” The young woman chirped. “How does the night fare for you?”

“Quite well for the time being Telari, we finished the Ritual of the High Moon mere moments ago. The rest of the night is now ours. We may continue your lessons now, unless there are other duties that are currently keeping you busy?” The Priestess’s lips pursed towards the right corner of her mouth, disingenuously so. “Of course Priestess Moonriver, I can always set aside for you and your teachings.” “Good my child. Meet me in the glades above the city, we will continue your lessons of Mother Moon.” “Of course Priestess! Give me a few moments to prepare!” “Dress lightly and casually Telari, it will be most informal this time.” Telari ran, or more or less skipped away like the innocent young woman she was. Gleeful and full of potential. The elder Priestess smiled slyly as she saw young Telari bound off, eyeing her with a familial fondness as she turns to make her way to the hidden glade.

Priestess Moonriver was lying comfortably on the banks of the small lake, her eyes closed as she was letting the light of the moon sink into what skin she bared before the night sky. She seemed more content that anything in the world, the quiet serenity of this intimate communion with Elune was soon disrupted with the lyrical exclamations of her young student scampered towards her. “Priestess Moonriver! I am here as requested!” The elder woman sighed, she was rather enjoying the peace and quiet, her disposition changed as she smiled fondly towards her bubbly young student. “Well, it seems you can keep an appointment Telari. Punctuality is important for a Priestess. We are expected to be where Mother Moon requires us to be.” “Of course Priestess.” She stood clad in a simple blue and open cut blouse, she was not one to leave a generous neckline however. As for her legs she was clad in a similar kilt. Very simple and humble clothing to say the least.

Her teacher however was clad in something much more extravagant. The buxom matron was clad in a white shirt with a plunging neckline, one that would only go so far as to her soft and toned midriff. The shirt and abdomen was then paired with rather skin tight white leggings. Even without the robes of the Sisterhood she still looked quite the part of a Priestess. Between her plunging neckline was a moonstone pendant in the shape of the crescent moon, the string laden with pearls that looked like little moons in their own right. She conveyed a sense of regality even in her casual wear. “This is something I wished to share with you my child, but first tell me… in what ways can we commune with Mother Moon?” “Well Priestess-.“ The Priestess then interrupted her young student. “Please my child, we are not in the company of the Sisterhood now. I am merely Verandis.”

“Well… Mistress Verandis… We commune with Elune in prayer, song, and of course through our deeds and actions.” “Very good Telari, now tell me. What does “Mother Moon” mean to you?” “She is our mother, our Goddess. There is only her light in our world, and when we shed our physical coil she takes us into her arms in the night sky to be at her side forever.” “Quite so my sweet Telari, though this is where I must teach you a few more things. We call her “Mother” Moon, for a reason. Not only did Elune give us life, like a mother would. She also takes care of us and protects us...” “Like a mother… Mistress?” “Indeed my child, like a mother. Now… I told you that the only way one can appreciate and truly understand Elune, is to be a mother in turn.” “But Priestess… I am just three-hundred!… I haven’t met anyone to consider to be my mate!”

Verandis chuckled and shook her head. “There is more to being a mother, then to let your fertile soil be sown with the seed of another, or to bear young in your womb. A mother not only loves and cares for their child, but protects them as well. Like the saberess protects her cubs. One face of Mother Moon, is the loving mother. The other darker side, is the Moon Warrior. One who is fearless and cuts down those who endanger her children.” “So I have learned Mistress, is that what my next lessons will be?” Verandis nodded and sighed. “It is my darling Telari… I have raised you like I would’ve raised my own children, and like with every mother and daughter. The daughter must go and make her own way in the world.” She reached over and squeezed the young woman’s hand. Kneading her fingers into Telari’s palm affectionately so. “In a few days, when you receive your mandalas. You, like many sisters before you, including I… will join and learn from the Sentinels. You will learn to protect those you love as a mother would. In time, you will take another under your wing. You will shape them, care for them, and be a mother to them as I have been for you.”

“Yes Mist-“ Verandis rose her finger to shush the younger woman right away. “Call me mother my child…” Telari stuttered. “I had a mother, though…” Verandis annoyingly rolled her eyes. “We all have mothers my dear child, I know this… Humour me and the lessons I have taught you these past years.” “Mother Verandis…” “Oh please, who calls their mother by their full name?” She purrs gently as she trailed her finger tips along Telari’s wrist in a teasing fashion. “Mother Vera, please.” Telari swallows and squeezes Verandis’ hand in return. “Mother Vera… You HAVE been a mother to me, when mine was lost in Feathermoon. You have taught me much what it means to be a Priestess… I sincerely hope I can do well by your lessons, and by yourself.”

“If you love and teach another, as I love and taught you. You will do more then honour the time we have spent together. The coming days will be difficult my darling Telari. Though in that time, I will teach you your final lessons. What it is to be a mother, and what it is to be a real woman of Elune.” Telari couldn’t help but sniffle lightly, tears started to well in her eyes and she rolls over to her mother and crawls into her shoulder for comfort. “There, there my child… You are treating this as the last time you will see me forever. How many times have I told you of the trials of my life? Ten thousand years I have lived… We are fortunate that this is a time of relative peace. The ceasefire with the foul Horde is holding. You are not going to be lost.” She stroked Telari’s short and moonlit mane. “Who knows what the Goddess has in store for you my sweet child… I cannot say. If I however can lose my entire world, and be a mother to the children of the stars for ten thousand years. I think you can manage.” She pats the child on the head before planting a reassuring peck on Telari’s forehead. “A Mother should never doubt or fear.” Telari nods lightly and sighs, still seeking the comfort that her adoptive mother provided. “I just don’t want to be away from you, I wish to keep learning from you Mother Vera… I cannot help it…” “But you must, for all little birds must fly from the nest eventually. You are three hundred years old remember? Imagine the woman that you can be. So much potential in you my little light. I know it.”

Telari peeks up from her mother’s shoulder and nods, trying to give that all too typical youthful smile. “I will try Mother Vera.” “You will not try, you will do. Have faith in Mother Moon, and in yourself.” Telari sits up and wipes the water welling in her eyes away. “I guess that is the lesson you wished to teach me Mother?” “Not quite… but useful knowledge to keep no? Come, lie with me again. Let us talk about communing again…” Telari lies back into Verandis as instructed, her eyes meet with her teachers’. “Now, there is another way we can commune with Mother Moon… and that’s to feel her light in it’s purest form. Gaze up to the White Lady. Bask in her light, and let it enter you…” With that Verandis unbuttoned the last few notches on her shirt, baring her neckline in its full glory. She would still however keep modest in the company of her young student. As the elder priestess looked up to the moon with her gilded eyes, they would begin to flare up to a brighter intensity as if they were a pair of binary stars. “There is more then just cool light beaming down upon us. Remember there is the light of the moon within us, and when you find yourself weary and drained... simply bare yourself to the White Lady and let its light fill you again. We are vessels for its light, and when we are emptied of it… all we must do is simply let it pour into us again.”

Telari smiles and follows her Mother’s example. She too unfastens the last few buttons of her vest, letting her own faint neckline be bare before the White Lady. Soaking up the cool glimmering rays into herself. Her silver eyes flare up as a result, letting the divine moonlight fill her vessel to the brim. “Whenever you feel weary and drained my child, simply look up to the moon and let its sacred light fill you. Look up there, and remember this lesson. Remember this moment…” With that she plants a hand between Telari’s bosom, letting her warm palm sink into the younger woman’s cool flesh. “Remember me sweet Telari, and the lessons we have learned together…” With that Telari smiles and nestles back onto the ground, gripping her teachers’ hand softly. With a reassuring squeeze Verandis looks over to Telari fondly and kneads the hand that was given to her. The teacher and student gazed up at the moon together, letting their souls be filled by the light and the bond they shared.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  2. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Chapter 2: Soft Splinters

"Good child, very good… Now. Hold it… right there. You can do it… just a little further now…! Oh yes my darling child! Yes!”

Telari was trying her best to capture her breath, panting and sweating from her brow profusely at the end of what seemed to be a most important exercise. Her small petite chest was heaving up and down with each beat of her heart. Her pale blue skin was flushed with a deeper shade of violet from her exertions.

“Your Starshards are coming along most well sweet Telari! I think you did more than splinter that dummy this time around! Look! Some of the hay stuffing came out this time!”

Verandis motioned to the rather ragged looking training dummy. It wasn’t split in two, or torn apart. It was merely riddled with each impact of Telari’s offensive spell work. Splinters of wood, metal screws and bindings littered the ground around the training area by the Darnassus’ front gates. Still that stubborn training dummy was still standing. Telari couldn’t help but give the inanimate, wooden figure a rather spiteful glare. Almost as if the dummy itself was mocking her, and her ability cast one of the most basic offensive spells those of her calling could muster.

“Mother Vera… it is too exhausting... No matter how much I plead to Elune, or no matter how much of my own light I muster… I seem to only cause small slivers of starlight to fall. Barely enough to make an impact on that cursed dummy!”

“Telari… Telari… We may be outside and under the watchful eye of Mother Moon, but we are also under the watchful eye of you soon to be Sentinel sisters. I would think it quite disadvantageous to throw a bit of a temper tantrum in front of them… wouldn’t you?”

“Y-yes Mother Vera… but it’s still impossible-”

“Nothing is impossible with the light of the Goddess Telari, surely you know this?”

“I know that… but knowing something, and DOING something are completely different things altogether!”

Telari couldn’t help but fall back onto the cold green grass beneath her feet. Her eyes passively look upward to the constricted violet hued sky above them. A sky that was almost choked out by the great boughs of the world tree of Teldrassil in which they lived in. Moonlight was pouring through past each outstretched branch and large dangling leaf. Beams of Moonlight cascade downwards to the ground, lighting up near twilit shadow their people dwelled in. Telari closes her eyes and tries to calm herself, but the image of the dummy defiantly standing against her spellcraft caused her no end of grief. She clenches her dainty hands into fists, and starts pounding the ground beneath her with them.

“To some of Elune’s chosen, some magic comes easier than others. I know, and you know that you are gifted with a gentle touch my little sweet Moonberry. A gentle touch that nurtures life, instead of taking it. What problems you’re facing now in your training is from a lack of experience. You have never had to take the life of another, have you?”

Telari nodded, but shrugs lightly. “Well there was this time when I accidentally stepped on a woodbeetle when I was a child… The crunching sound, and seeing the squished and cracked carapace made my heart sink… Though I think that doesn’t EXACTLY count in this circumstance, yes?”

“Quite… it was an accident… and while I’m certain that a Druid of the Circle may have chastised you for that, stepping on an insect is not exactly equal to having another, sapient mortal life subjected to the mercy of your spirit. It is the duty of every Priestess to do Elune’s bidding and to preserve the souls and lives of her creation. In your case sweet Moonberry, you do one half of that exceedingly well. You tend to the broken spirits and bodies of our people well. I’ve seen you pour the Goddess’
    light into gaping wounds. I’ve seen you give the most downtrodden of our people a smile that lights up their life. Yet I’ve never seen you put yourself to the full mercy of a life or death situation. You have never bore the pain and strain of those that go against Elune try to strike you down.”

Telari nodded, grimly so. She looks down at her feet as she props herself up. Almost looking ashamed at the fact she never did such a selfless thing in her life.
    “And that my child, is why you are going with the Sentinels to continue your education. In order to preserve the lives of those around you, you must learn to take it. The sabress hunts prey so that her cubs may eat. The Sentinels take the lives of our enemies to ensure that children like yourself, may not need to do such devastating things on a day to day basis. That is the truth. Our people have been beset by so many enemies that it is almost impossible to live a life of duty, without doing that on specific duty.”

Verandis planted a firm hand on Telari’s shoulder, trying to reassure the demure young student. It was a natural reality that Telari would have to face at some point or another, and clearly that point would soon be approaching in her life. The prospect of meeting violence on the field of battle was one that didn’t sit well with the young student.

“Yet… The life of a Sentinel is not one of war, and hunting Elune’s enemies all of the time. As a matter of fact, someone like yourself my darling student may be tending to the duty of raising your sisters’ spirits!” Verandis had to change the subject. Not all those who join the Sentinels are cut out for the unending violence and travesties that come with being warriors.

“As a matter of fact, one of my most favorite things to do, was too soothe the spirits of those who came back from battle. Sisters who are weary, physical and mentally exhausted. Wounded from battle, or wounded in the spirit from seeing one of their beloved sisters fall on the field. You my child, not only have to mend their physical wounds, but their mental and spiritual ones. Something you already excel at, no?” Verandis replied with a sly and almost wicked grin. She was right on the gold with that assumption when it came to her student.

Telari nodded, a small smile crossed her lips. “I know how to heal, and I know how to console the spirit. Though I never once tended to someone that was fresh from the field Mother. I know not what to expect from that.”

“True Telari, true. In that instance something a bit simpler, and more physical is required. I know your touch is a soft one. Filled with the cool soothing light of Mother Moon. One of the things that a Sister who could use fresh from the horrors of battle, is the security that comes from something physical… A hug… an embrace… You can speak to them as much as you like, but words of course can fall on deaf ears… which is a rarity when you think about our large our ears are… but you see my point, yes?”
    Telari nodded enthusiastically. “Of course Mother! Actions speak louder than words!”

“Quite so my dear, sweet student. Quite so. I think you should accompany me to my quarters for a brief lesson of the sort… odd as it may seem…”
    “Not odd in the least Mother! I shall be with you shortly to do your “touching lesson”! Though the dummy here still remains… Shouldn’t I at least make another attempt at this?”

With that said, Verandis raised her arm high into the air, letting her eyes and palm glow with a bright silvery light, and at a near instant a large orb of starlight fell onto the wooden training dummy. Causing the rickety wooden figure to splinter and sunder apart in a bright flash of pure white light.

“He had it coming sweet child... and you are too tired to continue you assaults upon it. It is time to soothe your body and spirit, so that you may go about it tomorrow. Now come, come!”
  3. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Chapter 3: Sapphic Studies

Verandis pulled her young student along the seamless stone pathways of the city. Leading her along, even tugging her along like one would pull a disobedient dog on a leash. Except the elder woman’s footsteps were light. She was almost skipping along in her step, a mirthful and energetic demeanor seemed to grace her more ancient features. She was enthused, more so then usual. Even more so then her student it seemed. Who was struggling to keep up as she was being pulled along.

“M-mother Vera! You are so… spritely! What has come over you?!”

“Enthusiasm for teaching my sweet pet! It is so rare that I find a worthy student… Even rarer that I get to share this… aspect of my personal philosophies with someone. To be fair sweet Telari, you are the first one in ten thousand years that I am going to share this lesson with.

“I… I am honoured Mother Vera, truly I am! Though… What is it EXACTLY that I’m going to learn from this lesson?...” Telari had stopped in place for a moment, her lips pursed in a quizzical fashion. She was still young and fresh to the world, well… if you consider someone just shy over three hundred years old to be young, at least in human standards. Verandis turned to face her student, her dainty hand giving a deceptively firm pat against Telari’s soft and unblemished skin.

“Telari my child. I told you already. It is a lesson about touch. To press your skin against another’s in order to bridge the gap between two souls, two bodies.”

“But what does touching someone have to do with Elune? Her light is ALWAYS touching us. When the moon is at its fullest, and there is nothing blocking our view of her. We bathe in her light. It touches us effortlessly!”

“Yes.. yes… But you don’t seem to remember that we are Elune’s light made flesh. We are the physical embodiment of her grace, her strength, her wisdom… and most importantly her love. It is our duty, no… our DESTINY to ensure that her grace is spread upon all of her children. As I told you, that can be done in many different ways.”

“And this lesson you plan to teach me… this is one of the ways you speak of?”

“Of course my child, though I would be lying if I didn’t say that this could be a most… enjoyable lesson to both teach and to be taught.”

“How so Mother Vera?...” Telari chirped in, her head tilted in curiosity much like a dog’s would. Stricken with wonder as to what her teacher had meant. She was still young enough to have most of the mysteries of maturity to be unknown to her. In an instant the mature Priestess draped a lone finger across Telari’s smooth and seamless cheek. Tracing her long fingertip against the young woman’s plump and perfect lips. Verandis was effectively shushing her young student from asking any more questions, she wanted to make the moment last. The moonlight cascaded downwards onto the young priestess, shifting and shimmering as it peeks through the leafy boughs above her. Lighting and darkening the periwinkle hue of her skin. Her wide and bright eyes seem to soak in even more of the light from above, glowing brighter and more beautifully.
    Verandis’ eyes weren’t as such. With her advanced age, as well as the tragedies that have come with a long life and mortality, her eyes glowed just a tad bit dimmer then the exuberant eyes of her student. At one point they would’ve shone just as brightly, if not more so then her charge. She lets loose a low chuckle from her lips and shakes her head.

“My sweet, sweet girl. If I told you everything I was to teach you. Then you would just run off and get ahead of my lessons. I know you are a most enthusiastic student, always asking questions as any prodigious student should. Now however is not the time. What I have to teach you… is only to be learned through experience… By doing… Do you understand that my daughter?”

“I… I suppose I do Mother.”

“Then come, let us retire to my chambers, so we may finally learn this last lesson together as teacher and student. Priestess, to priestess. Mother to daughter…” She almost purrs at the last few words as she gently notions for her student to follow her. The two would glide across the ornate pavestones that lined the pathway to the great Temple of the Moon. The most dominant structure and feature of the city. It is a bustling spiritual center of the city; Priestesses would dot the outside of the main entryway. There were gardens and lakes bordering the exterior of the temple grounds. Some of the more naturally inclined daughters of Elune would tend to the plants and grounds, grooming and pruning them to perfection. Others would be chatting with the odd passerby. Giving counsel to those that may have either fallen out of favour with beloved Mother Moon, or those who’s spirits were utterly wounded by the random chance of fate. Some of the younger neophytes gathered in cliquish clusters in the cloisters. They may be women of Elune, though the plotting and giggling of the youth is quite the constant in the universe…
    Some of the older and more experienced Priestesses would have their attention caught by the elder priestess Verandis, as she pulled her young and shy student along the stone pathways. Some curious as to what must have happened for a Priestess to hold their student by the hand and tug them along so forcefully… Some may have had the idea that something more inappropriate might be in play. Chances are they might be correct. The teacher and student navigate their way through the clustered clumps of moonlit garbed women, and the odd man of course before entering the cloistered quarters.

Verandis unlocked the large oak door to what no doubt was her quarters. The hinged palisade of an entryway creaked open, and she ushered her young charge inside. The heavy door cried and clunked close behind her. Verandis’ quarters were fairly well appointed. Most people of faith take it upon themselves to be humble and live as ascetically as possible. Verandis was not the typical holy woman compared to the rest. A black sheep amongst an army of white lambs. She came from a time long since gone, she was Highborne and of course had a sense of finer tastes then her more unpretentious kin. There was a lone window that peeked out onto one of the courtyards of the temple grounds, enough so that the Moonlight would seep through the window and into the very center of the small room when the moon was at it’s zenith. There were quite grandiose and ornate in design, they honestly would’ve fitted better in a scholar’s library rather then a woman of faith’s. Her bed was about as unordinary as the woman who slept on it. Large puffy duvets pulled back to reveal slick and smooth lavender silk bedsheets. The pillows themselves looked almost like miniature beds in their own right, full bodied and billowy. Enough to cuddle up against at night.

With the clicking of the lock Verandis had secured her student as well as herself inside the privacy of her quarters, away from the prying and somewhat judgemental eyes of their peers. They were finally alone together, everything Verandis had taught her student over the decade they were together was about to culminate this one night. The teacher smiled and gestured to the bed, “go on my dear daughter, make yourself comfortable. This is going to be a most informal lesson. Informal in the most honest sense I assure you.”

“How so Mother Vera? Like when we were at the lake the other ni-“

Telari’s question was cut short as she looked towards her teacher. Verandis started to disrobe from her most formal robe. The pure white mooncloth that was draped over her form had casually been brought over her shoulders and slid down onto the floor, revealing the teacher’s most divine and delicious form. She stepped out of the discarded robe and slowly started to stride towards the bed. Her wide hips swaying left and right in the most provocative manner. Her large and well sculpted busom relaxing and sink across her chest, only peaking when her teats began to rise in excitement. Her dark violet skin started to soak in the moonlight from the lone window, though Telari could start to make out the marring marks of Verandis’ long life. Small nicks and defects could be more easily seen, though in a way that made her Mother look all the more perfect. Her dangling silver and moonstone earrings glinted faintly in what light could enter the quarters, almost looking like moonlight bouncing off the surface of a lake. If one would trace their eyes downwards… she would be unmarred and smooth above the nape of her most intimate femininity.

She grinned and purred in a most delectable manner as she plopped herself down on the side of the bed, beside her timid daughter.
    “We’ve shared so much together over these past few years, you and I. I’ve raised you as I would one of my own. I’ve taught you all I know in how to be a Priestess my darling pet. Now on the eve of your ascension to womanhood, so long has it been since I first met you…”
    Verandis let her fingers below Telari’s eyes, almost sketching the outline of what would be there tomorrow. Her mandalas. Sacred facial tattoos that marked and denoted a Kaldorei girl as a mature woman. An adult. You can be over eighteen years old, or be over 200 and still be considered a child. When one hits the big three double oh, one receives the true markings and bears the making of an adult.

“You will receive your mandalas, and you will be a woman. You will be away from me… a mother will be without her child…”

“You will never be away from me Mother… I promise to visit as often as I can! I will be forever in your heart, as you are in mine.”

Verandis smiled, but her smile quickly gave way to a subtle sadness. “All birds must fly the nest. All cubs must become huntresses. So to will you be the same my dear, sweet starchild. The Sentinels will be your mother and sisters on the morrow. You will be away from me for quite some time. They will turn your childish spark into a womanly flame. Before they do that I alone must initiate you into womanhood, in the same fashion I was so long ago. That coincides with the lesson of touch I am about to teach you…”

“I ummm… accept your lesson and teachings Mother, as I always have and always will. How will we begin?”

“First my pet… take off that humble little robe of yours…” She murmured into her students long and tapered ear. Her deft fingers already starting to try and undo the knots that kept Telari’s simple robe bound against her body.

Telari shimmies away from Verandis’ presence and begins to untie and wriggle her way out of her robe. Looking a little uncertain, not of her situation but about herself. She may be Kaldorei, and it may not be considered taboo to expose and express their bodies in a more open manner compared to the savage younger races. Telari was shy and inexperienced. Only her natural mother has seen this much of herself, her adoptive mother only has seen so much that wasn’t shrouded by bathing waters or tight clothing. Telari would slowly and hesitantly expose herself. Her lithe form being baring all to her mother. Daintily muscled shoulders give way to a petite and perky bust with pointed teats. Below them was the slim and unmarred body that Verandis knew had lay beneath her clothing. She wasn’t toned from exercise, or fat from lack of it. She was just young and slim. Though what lay between her thighs was shrouded completely in an untamed moon-hued thatch.

Verandis giggles as she drinks this most glorious and divine sight in. “So perfect.. so untamed and untested…” She hummed to herself, and to an extent her daughter as she started to impose herself and kneel over Telari’s body. The purple contrasting against the periwinkle. The violet hair clashing against the moonlit white mane of her student. The gifted and motherliest body glancing over the untested and timidly thin body of the student.

“We are going to make love, you and I. I am going to share the most divine of Mother Moon’s gift with you. I am going to make you into a woman this night my dearest daughter. By giving and sharing this gift with you… so will you learn the joys of it. So will you learn to share it with those who need it. So will you learn of love in the most intimate way possible. You will be touched by the body, as you have learned to touch by the spirit. You will be made whole.”

With that Verandis leaned into kiss her daughter heavily upon her pert lips. Telari called out lightly in a murmur as her lips melded with her mother’s, only to relax into the embrace and tentatively return it.

“Do as I do my pet… You haven’t done this much have you?...” She giggled sweetly as she kissed Telari’s cheek, and the nape of her neck.

“N-no.. I mean I kissed once or twice before… With one of my Sisters here… and with one of the more experienced brothers…”

“Nothing this intimate and intense though I hope?” With that Verandis started to let her tongue delve a little deeper past Telari’s lips, entangling itself and twirling with Telari’s passive tongue. The student would shyly start to return the twisting tongue’s touch with her own, it was a little amateurish… but that would come with time. They would lie against each other for many a moment, practicing their kissing before parting.

“N-no… n-nothing that in-t-timate Mother…” Telari trembled as she left the tantalizingly tongued embrace of her mother, blushing furiously deep as her periwinkle skin began to take a darker bluish hue.

“Your blood is starting to boil my pet, you’re burning for more… That much I can sense… Am I not correct in that assumption?”

“Ye-yes Mistress…”

“Oh Mistress now?... Oh sweet thing.. it’s not the time to call me that now. I haven’t even brought out my whip and bindings!” She chuckled deeply as she started into the bright and flaring eyes of her student. Who just decided to look like a doe who spotted a hunter. In shock.

“Oh please… that was a joke my child… One based in truth… and a lesson for another time when you are much more experienced in sex and love. For now, let us continue… but first. How do you feel?”

“I feel… fluttery… and nervous mother… Is this what it’s supposed to be like?”

“With one you deeply care about, and with one who it’s your first time with, yes. Of course it is. It’s normal to feel so uncertain when you are
    giving yourself to someone for the first time. Though you can take heart you are giving me your maidenhood… Your mother… Who loves you more then Elune herself."

“You speak of heresy M-mother…”

“Daughter… it is in moments like these you must relax yourself. All that exists in this moment right now. Is you, and I. Elune is making sure of that so that we may share her gift of love with eachother with little interruption… The only interruption I seek of the moment is when you are made to burst with that gift…” She purred and growled so fiercely as she lightly grazes the soft skin of Telari’s neck with her fangs. Scratching the surface lightly. No so much to draw blood or wound her student, but to entice a more feral side of her. Telari returns the embrace in kind, scratching her sharper teeth against her mother’s neck. Breaking the skin lightly. Her fangs were much like a newborn saber cub’s claws. Overly sharp and needle like in nature, compared to her mother’s whose were dulled with age and usage.

Verandis groaned deeply as she felt the sharp needles graze across her neck, the breaking of skin and the slight seeping of violet blood touching her student’s lips for the first time. She in her inexperience reels back from the taste of blood, Telari looks shocked that she would cause her Mother such pain. “I… I am sorry Mother! D-did I hurt you?!”

Verandis chuckles and pulls Telari back where she belonged, against her body with face buried in her neck. “Not at all Telari… Not in the least…” She moaned softly and kisses her student’s cheek as she urged her daughter to continue. “That is a more… lustful embrace then I expected… but not unwelcome. Now you can taste the flame that’s flickering in my blood when I am with you. It is only one of the many tastes of love, and touches one can provide when sharing the gift.” She parts from her enthusiastic student’s embrace and smiles, spreading her legs apart. “Tell me my child, you do know about the pleasures that the body can provide, yes?” She gestures to the soft sheathe and petals that lay between her thighs. They were slightly loosened and used with age and expertise.

Telari bites her lower lip as she tries to answer. “O-only a little Mother…”

“You have touched yourself in the past I hope? It is the best way to learn how can urge Elune’s gift out from your body. Lean next to me and watch as I pleasure myself. Mimic me for a time, then explore your own flower.” With that Verandis would slowly dips her index and forefinger between the small sheath upon her mound, ushering the most sensitive pearl outwards as she applies pressure between the soft fold. Garnering a gentle groan and roll from her hips as she does so. Telari would try to do the same, though a moment would be taken to actually find her sex through the thatch she let grow between her thighs. She would part the hair and expose her own petals to her teacher. They were a bit longer then her teacher expected, a trait one might acquire from time tugging and gently pulling on them for pleasure. Telari would of course feel around for her clitoris and mimic the motion her teacher displayed. A small yelp would be illicited from her lips as she started to gently moan and control her motions. Murmuring all the while as she tried to desensitize herself to this unknown pleasure.

The two would moan and roll their hips against the silken bedsheets for awhile. The teacher allowing the time for the student to familiarize herself with her own body. Verandis would snake her two toying fingers between her slit, wrapping them in the arousal she had acquired. She suckles on her middle finger, drinking in the taste of her own lust as she extended her index to her student.

“Taste the gift Elune is giving you, then taste mine.” She purred authoritatively into her student’s ear.

Telari would mimic the action again, learning by doing as she tasted her own essence of love. Twirling her tongue around her middle finger as she sampled herself. She moaned again at the surprise of her own nectar, she had a rather sweet snack of Moonberries earlier, and that would be represented by the lust she tasted. She couldn’t help but draw her fingers back into her sex to sample it again, but not before Verandis gripped Telari’s wrist and delved her own lips onto the wettened fingers. Verandis moans as she took the taste of her own student past her lips and onto her tongue, it was so sweet to her. Like a sort of liquid candy. “Now you taste me pet…” Telari would do as requested and takes her mother’s index finger past her lips, wrapping her tongue around it. Her mother would taste a bit more bitter then herself. She looked into Verandis’ eyes for a moment with worry. Her mother didn’t taste as sweet as herself! Something must’ve been wrong! Verandis coos and purrs as she watches the act. Eying her student with a confident and calming gaze. Nothing was wrong in the least, she just tasted different as all. Telari would continue the lewd act before licking her teacher’s fingers clean.

“Now my student… Now we make love. We have worked ourselves to the point where we can both receive Elune’s gift effectively… Now we will receive it.” She cranes herself low against her student’s form and nestled her chin atop of the crevice between her thighs. Eying the soft thatch and peering past it to the sweet prize that lay under it.

“You will breathe deeper, harder and faster then you usually do. Much like when you are sprinting. You may feel something akin to the urge of needing to relieve your bladder as the pleasure builds. When that happens, just let it all go. It matters not what your body gives me. I will enjoy and drink it all in just the same my daughter… I hope you will enjoy this, as much as I will…”

She giggles gleefully and starts to let her tongue dig past the hair that gave her student some bit of modesty. Her tongue then glides against the tugged petals and slips between her slit. The pointed and sculpted tip of her nose presses against the untested pleasure pearl of her student. Verandis begins to feast upon her student, devouring her sex as a famished peasant feasts on food. Greedily devouring it all before her student. Telari would only moan and clench her hips around Verandis’ head in a vicegrip. The student wasn’t in control of her own body at this point. A feral instinct was taking over her mind. All the young student wanted was what her teacher would give her, and she would receive it shortly. Her inexperience and lack of control over herself would warrant a quick climax. Telari’s hips would buck and rut against her mother’s face. Her moans become sharper, higher pitched and louder as she nears her peak. So much so that it would echo in the hallways beyond…

Someone was so kind as to knock on the door. “Mother Verandis? Are you quite alright in there?...” The passerby thought the priestess was in utter distress, only to come to the realization that the voice was not deep like the matronly priestess. The priestess hesitantly steps back as she hears the orchestrated moans of two women in the chambers and blushes from embarrassment. She quickly scurries away, her face a ripe as a blueberry…

Telari on the other hand would start to flush from heat and excitement, her rolling hips and thighs almost put Verandis in danger of falling off the bed. Verandis tries to calm the woman down by pressing down upon her petite chest, though that rational thought would give way to the elder woman starting to knead her daughter’s breast and teat between her fingers. Pulling upon the stiffened nipple to allow more pleasure to take over the young woman.

At an instant, the rising climb to Telari’s first climax would be reached. She lets loose one hollering scream and her untried sex would release a spattering of sweet nectar into her thatch and against the lips and tongue of her mother. Who would drink it all in like a thirsty pilgrim on a long march. Telari’s breathing would be deep and heavy, but she would at one point return to somewhat of a resting state as her nubile body heaves up and down slowly, trying to regain her stamina.

“What did you feel my daughter?”

“I… I felt as if my body was clenching up… my muscles and insides in a vice… Then soothing relief as I relieved myself against your mouth and tongue… Is… Is that what you mean.? To share Elune’s love? Is it a relief from the straining of the body?”

Verandis giggles as she licked Telari’s petals clean and crawls up towards her face. Leaning in for a wet and lewd kiss. “In a way… but it is not strain you were feeling, but pleasure. Physical pleasure… the touch of another can bring joy and comfort as you have seen. This act we performed together, was the act of touching not only another’s body. But spirit, soul and heart at the same time. That is what making love is my daughter. Love is the great relief that life gives us. There will be many battles, many strains that life will give you in your future, and it is often the simplest means to help relieve it, both in yourself, and others. I am NOT teaching you to become a whore and harlot. A slave to pleasure as I once was, but teaching you that there are many ways to spread Elune’s gift of love to her children… Do you understand?”

“I… I think I do Mother… This was an odd lesson.. but one I am most glad I learned from you… I am to spread the gift of Elune’s love in this manner with those who need their faith and love reaffirmed more then most. To share it with those I love more then life itself… like yourself.”
    Verandis smiles and brings her lips against Telari’s a short moment. “We will continue this lesson a little later tonight… for now. We rest against each other… all to nurture the gift of love Elune has given us. We will speak against the pillows and to each other to discuss what you have learned.”

Telari blushes gently and inches closer to Verandis. “I love you Mother…” She chirped so sweetly like a songbird.

“Now come, embrace me as a child embraces her mother…” She pulled Telari onto herself and gestures to her large matronly busom. Telari responds in kind by pursing her lips around the perked teat and began to suckle upon it in a sweet and intimate matter. Verandis strokes the back of Telari’s head, kneading her fingers through her moonlit hued mane. Moaning softly as she held her adoptive daughter close. “I love you my child.”
  4. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Chapter 4: The Morning After

Verandis was simply sitting in a chair by her bed, idly filing her nails down. Part of her early evening routine before her “day” began. The Kaldorei after all were a nocturnal people. The elder priestess needed to take as much time as possible in order to make herself as seamlessly beautiful in order to help emulate the divinity of the one she worshiped. However, there was one kink in her early evening routine this time around, it was her young charge cuddled up under the Priestess’s bed sheets. The young woman looking impossibly serene and content in her slumber, even despite the exertions she had suffered much earlier in the day. Verandis could only smile as she took in the sight of her daughter, though now she took a moment to ponder what she would be to her now. Was Telari still the same adoptive daughter she took under her wing? Or was she a corrupted woman as a result of the deep taboo she and her daughter enjoyed together? What flitted in her mind ranged from genuine thoughts, to images of arousal as the mother and daughter could enjoy so much more time and passion together. Her sly and mirthful expression at that last thought flying in her mind quickly sunk, she realized that there wouldn’t be much time left with her precious child turned woman. Experience taught her that this could be the very last time she might see her beloved daughter again. She sighed and strode towards the bed, her body bare as Elune intended. Verandis leaned over and nudged her daughter awake.

“Telari, my child. Wake up… it’s time for you to rise…”

The daughter in question was simply murmuring and murring as she was nudged. Clearly it was far too early for the child to rise. Not just yet.

“Telari dearest… time to get up. You have a big day ahead of you…”

Telari would only respond with groaning, pulling the sheets over herself to protect her sleeping eyes from the late afternoon sunlight.

“Telari. You’re acting like a child… Unbecoming of a soon to be servant of Mother Moon.” She spoke firmly, in a soft nagging tone that speaks and is felt through every form of motherhood.

Telari in turn would sit up, covers still covering her bare body. Her body acting like tent poles to the sheets.

“It’s too early…” She spoke, murmuring through the bed sheets. She was “awake”, but the bed sheets seemed to have covered the young woman from the reality of what would face her later in the evening.

“It’s never too early when you are serving as a Sentinel of Mother Moon my child. There will be many makeup calls after this one. This… is quite possibly the most pleasant one you’ll have in a very long time… You will have to expect this for quite possibly the next few hundred years or so.”

Telari groans, wiping the heavy slumber from her eyes and shaking her head. “What time is it Mistress?...”

“It is well into the afternoon, evening really. That gives you plenty of time for you to prepare, and for us to… well… Enjoy our last bit of company together. It will be quite a while until I will be able to see you again my sweet daughter.”

Telari sighed as her mind started to stir from its slumber. Her eyes starting to brighten up with that same silvery glow, full of the very essence and life that her creator bestowed upon her. She clutches the sheets closely to her chest as she sat up. Not trying to cover her shame and eek out a bit of modesty as her mother sat nude before her. Telari was worried, she clenched the bunched up sheet tightly in her fist. Her hand taking on a much paler tone as the thought of seeing her teacher, her mother, the very woman who taught her Elune and the most sacred gifts the Goddess could bestow upon her beloved children. She closed her eyes and clenches her jaw tightly.

“M-mother… I don’t want to leave… I want to stay with you! There is still so much more for me to learn… I am not ready for this. I am not ready to sign my life away and end up dead in some… crater or ditch somewhere… I am not ready!” Telari pounded the mattress, acting so much like a child throwing a tantrum when they didn’t get what they want…

Verandis plants her gentle hand upon Telari’s shoulder, fidgeting as she felt her Mother’s touch. “I know sweet child… I know… To be thrust into the field of battle is a frightening thing indeed… To never know if you will return from the field, or be buried upon it. Such is the duty and the price we face when we serve Elune… Now tell me. What does a mother do?”

“Mis- Mistress?”

“You heard my question child. What does a mother do?”

“A mother… serves and protects her children…”

“A mother protects and serves her children. You are correct. You have been paying attention to my teachings, most of the time… A mother protects and serves her children. She fights to make sure that their lives are safe, free from the strife that would threaten their very existence… Just as a mother pushes a child into the world and gives it life… a mother must also take life in order to preserve it.”

“A mother must fight… and do what is needed to protect.”

“Precisely my child, most of all a mother sacrifices everything to protect her children.”

Verandis looks over her daughter, bare and beautiful as Elune intended her to be. She always had wondered if the Goddess took a little extra time when sculpting the pure and precious would be priestess. A look of concern and a furrow of her brow creased her mostly perfect skin.

“I question if you truly are ready to make that sacrifice my daughter. I know you are pure of heart, and most sincere with your purpose and desire… Being a Priestess however requires not only every part of your body, but every fraction of your being as well… You must nurture and mend the bodies of your soon to be sisters, but their spiritual well being as well. I know… I have spoken of this on many an occasion. Though I do wish for you to put this lesson to work, right now. If at all possible.”

Telari frowns, almost bringing herself to the point of crying, as if mother was scolding her. She sighed and sat up on the bed, patting the space beside her and motions for mother to sit.

“Why are you being firm with me all of a sudden Mis-… Mother.”

“Because sweet Telari. I truly need to know if you can handle this. Becoming a Priestess of Mother Moon is not something one takes lightly… This is not something for a pompous Highborne woman to take up for the sole reason they cannot become a Sorceress. Our society, our sacred laws, our culture, our very way of life… it’s all tied with Elune. We are not only her physical self and will made manifest in our plane of existence, but it is the Sisterhood and the Priestesses that lead our people. Do you know what it is to lead dear child?

“W-well… not precisely.”

Verandis frowned for a moment, contemplating.

“A leader must inspire greatness in those that follow them, a leader leads by example, a leader Is someone that must weigh the options around them and make the tough decisions. A leader must choose between life and death.”

“You speak of battle then Mother?...”

“Not just battle, but in all things. Your life from here on out my child, is going to be one dictated by the will of others, then dictated by you. Then your life will dictate the lives of those under you. It is a great burden to bear my sweet daughter. One that… one that I had trouble bearing.”

“You had trouble leading?”

Verandis nods solemnly, her chin rested against the tip of her chest. As if some heavy weight was pulling down upon her head. Pinning it against her in some form of shame.

“I had people die under my care and protection… though I guess such is the fate of battle and war…”

“Do you… do you wish to talk about it Mother? Can I help?”

“There is not much more for anyone to say on this subject my child. I have discussed and thought about my misdeeds in length for the past thousand years or so since the War of the Shifting Sands. The demons that dwell within my mind are set in stone, they are stone in truth… Like talking to a wall… I doubt anything you could add may get past that very wall.”

“Well… I think you’re being stubborn about it mother! Have you met anyone in your life like myself?”

“Well… there have been many I’ve been close with… Very. Close. With. Though not to our extent of course.”

“Well there’s a time in a child’s life where they must be frank with their parents. Am I not my own woman now?...”

“You are. Especially today of all days. From the lessons I have taught you, from the intimacy we shared…”

“Well then as a woman... I must say this!... If it is alright… of course.”

Verandis gave a blank stare, she was almost impressed by her child’s confident and domineering tone for a moment, only to have the instinctual submissive mewling surface out of pure habit.

“You may…”

“Well Mother. If you feel in such a way. Why have you never brought this up with me before. Do you not care enough for me to let me know about this? I have always guessed there was a weight upon you… After all you went through such intense lengths to prepare me for this! Repeating lessons until they are drilled into my head!-“

“Mostly… drilled into your head.”

“Well… er... Still! We have been together, I under your tutelage and care for the past decade or so, you could’ve brought this up before! Not leave it to the very last minute…”

“I should’ve… but what I experienced Telari, is something that can only be understood by someone who has experienced what I have. Perhaps in your training and time with the Sentinels, you will start to bear some of the scars that are etched into my very being. Then, and only then my child will you finally understand. We will become more then Shan’do and Thero’shan, more than mother and daughter. More than… what we were mere hours ago…”

Telari sat there quietly, her expression fairly placid, fairly blank. Not knowing how to take in what she was hearing. She had known Mother Verandis for over a decade, and now as only come to the conclusion that there are many things she doesn’t know of her adoring mother and teacher. She exhales, looking down at her own body, trying to comprehend and come to an understanding.

“I understand… that there are things I do not understand about you Mother. Only by going in your footsteps will I be able to see what you see, and feel what you feel. Though when next we meet in truth… it could be years, or… maybe we might never meet again…”

Telari tries to stifle back a tear as she spoke that last sentence.

“Though what I know is this… I will mend your spirit Mother. I will do right by your teachings of love and duty. I will be a mother to my Sisters, as you have been a mother to me.

“You will be a many different thing to your soon to be sisters…”

Telari could only narrow her eyes at that, she was being serious and her mother was diffusing the tone in the room with a crude deflecting joke.

“I will learn, and with my service and duty. I will learn how to take care of you… How to be a mother in turn to you.”

Verandis closed her eyes and sighed, standing up from her bed with her back turned to her Telari. Her backside still in glorious view to her child, but her face hidden. She draws a hand over her face for a brief moment.

“Then you must promise me the impossible, and return to me one day.”

“I… the impossible is something that can never truly be promised Mother…”

“I bloody well know that!... But you MUST… PROMISE ME Telari. You must promise to come back to me.”

Telari looked a little out of words, she always knew lying to a loved one was one of the very worst things one can do, in her opinion at least.. but she had never seen her teacher so vulnerable before. Her serene and statuesque form and demeanor starting to show cracks.

“I promise Mother. I will return to you, and I will take care of you.”

Verandis let those words sink in, futile in deed and work as they could be in the future. She still looked somewhat relieved upon hearing them.”

“Then… that is all I wish… Now come… Let me put you in a robe. You will receive your mandalas, your rite of passage in a few mere hours. I must show the Sisterhood how prepared and divine you are in body and spirit sweet Telari.

With that Telari rose from the bed and embraced her Mother, flesh against flesh, bosom against bosom, and lips against lips. They would welcome the early evening together, and Mother would help usher in her child’s new life.
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  5. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Chapter 5: The Fitting

It took some time for her to get ready, an hour… or two… or three… but Verandis had to take her time with this. It isn’t everyday where a young woman receives her mandalas, the traditional facial tattoos of her people. For those who are unintiated in Kaldorei culture, each woman upon coming of age receives these facial markings. Not much else known about this most ancient of customs to outsiders. Onlookers may cringe and call it savage to have ink and needles applied to their face… So close to their eyes… To the Kaldorei however, they are sacred, a badge of honour, wisdom, strength and maturity. A woman must wait until she is over three hundred years old to bear this art upon her personage, centuries of experience and learning before a Kaldorei woman is truly emancipated from her family. This is their way, to prepare someone as best as they can before they take up the mantle, and duties that are included with being one of the Kaldorei.

Verandis had done just that, to the best of her ability at least. She had taken the young Telari Starstrider under her wing. She taught the young woman her own experience when dealing and dispensing their Goddess’ gift among their people. She taught Telari how to touch people… and not just in the intimate and sexual manner! Telari learned to touch and open the souls of those she tended to. Only with an open heart and soul, could one truly feel the soothing light that a Priestess pours into their spirit, and mend their mind and body. Telari would be dressed in a most extravagant robe, the cloth as white as the moonlight that bathed the lands beneath them. Pearls along the neckline, hem and sleeves. Silver thread embroidered just under the strands of the pearls, coursing down the center of the robe, even among the edges of the cowl that would drape over and conceal her face. To wear this robe would be to essentially to wear the embodiment of what is considered both divine, or something must utterly extravagant and elegant. Verandis had looked over her charge, eyeing over her slim and tender frame for any imperfections. The only major imperfection that came to mind was how little justice the robe could do for Telari’s slim body, or how her body didn’t do the robe’s justice in turn. Give and take.

“H-how do I look mother?” Telari chirped, her tone wavering with the uncertainty and nervousness with what was to come.

“Your bosom could be a bit larger, your hips a tad wider. It’s as if the robe itself is hiding the divinity of your form. You must be seen by Elune my child… I feel as if this old rag is just choking you…”

“Well… you did say this was meant to fit you, no?”

“Yes, but I took the time and effort to alter it to your figure my daughter… Hours spent on making this robe PERFECT for you, for this day, for a few mere moments… and it’s CHOKING YOU!”

“It’s not as if the sleeves are wrapping around my neck Mother… It’s not trying to strangle me…”

“Yes my dear, but you know I am a perfectionist in all things, from clasps to climaxes. Communing with Mother Moon and cunnilingus… You know such things of me.”

Telari fidgets in her robe, such open talk about lewd subjects broke down that little pure and demure demeanour. She idly knitted her legs and thighs together, smirking lightly.

“Don’t go about staining that robe with your lust darling… That robe is well over ten thousand years old. I wore it, my mother wore it, my mother’s mother wore it and so on. Handed down from priestess to priestess for when they would ascend to their full rank, and their true maturity.”

“It certainly doesn’t feel old, it’s so… shiny and smooth! I’m most glad to be wearing it Mother... I love the feeling of Mooncloth against my bare body…”

Verandis quirked a brow as she was smoothing out the creases along the robe. Not paying much heed to that most obvious tell of promiscuity…

“Child, one of the other things you must learn now that you’re an adult… Is to flirt and tease properly… That was so uninspired… I pity you for it. Sentinels are blunt like that…. So I suppose that would work in the company you are going to keep soon…”

“They’re not ones for subtlety are they?”

“Hardly… some might be; some might have standards… but what would you expect from Warriors? They live on the edge, high on adrenaline, bonding through bloodshed and the glory and loss that comes with it. The bond between comrades is unique… and such things are not unique to us child. In that sort of environment, people support one another. Sacrifice for one another and die for one another. Their lives can be short, and when faced with the uncertainty of battle, death… a collective bond is made. A deep bond, brothers and sisters not bound by blood, but by duty… and the blood they shed. The passions for their uncertain lives can erupt… fraternization happens. Superiors may wish for such things to not happen… but what’s the point? Everyone dies, may as well try to eek out some pleasure when they’re alive.”

Telari stays silent, her lips closely knitted together for a moment or two.

“And just like that I suppressed your libido… words can be powerful, and I just made you lose every bit of lust after dispensing truths. Imagine how powerful other words can be with other emotions?”

“Is this another lesson Mother?... Though I see your point. Words to sway the masses so to say?”

“Or the one Sister, a Priestess must say and sway the many, or the few.”

“So if I wanted to… enrapture the spirit of another… what must I do? Should I be greater then myself? Should I be more like you?”

Verandis smiles faintly, it was a compliment that Telari had given her. Albeit a common one. So many people wished they could be like Verandis, though of course at times she wishes she could start over and be more like the young woman she was preparing.

“The key is to be yourself my child… but imitation is a fine form of flattery. Thank you. You are a bright star my sweet child. You needn’t imitate and emulate anyone other then yourself. You alone are the reason why I love, and fell for you.”

“You… you fell for me?”

“Of course my child. We are lovers, and we are in love no?”

“Yes Mother… Yes of course! I just didn’t th-think you and I were on the same page of the tome.”

“We are, I am just that much better then you are in regards to keeping that side of myself composed. Perhaps with time, effort and much… much practice. You will be as sly as you wish to be… and firm with your words when you desire."

“Firm with my words and desire?”

Telari hummed to herself for a moment or so, a devious and mirthful smirk graced her lips. Something was on her mind.

Verandis rolled her eyes, she was trained in the mental arts and disciplines. She was empathic and telepathic. Techniques that many menders could be taught in order to help those they tend to. Though uses of such disciplines had their other benefits, such as detecting when someone was being a bit too lustful. Strong emotions surface quickly, Telari was easy to read in her inexperience of their divine craft.

“You’re going to need a GREAT deal of practice to make such things work with me though daughter… Especially when dealing with someone who is far superior on the path you follow… And is far too busy making you as perfect as you can be.”

Telari blushes, but eventually pouts. Verandis was right. She had a great deal to learn, especially is she was ever going to dominate and bring her mother’s lust outward.

“Then… I don’t suppose I can just say… indulge me? This is the last time we will be alone for awhile…”

“… You make a valid point daughter… go on.”

That smirk came back.

“Then go on, take off your clothing… please and thank you of course.”

Verandis rolled her eyes again. “See you almost had it, you just lost it with the please and thank you… A firm phrase and a deep purring tone from your voice is all I need to get going my daughter.”

Verandis would then just start at that, standing away from her daughter. The robe she wore was meant to be worn at the ceremony later… but it was easy to slip on and off, it didn’t really matter truly. There could be a moment or so of fun before they had to leave. Her buxom, curvaceous and matronly form revealed as the robe was drawn off. She took a moment to lay it on the bed, making sure to not make a mess of it. Her breasts lay gently across her chest, resting downwards due to the motherly heft she had bear. A faint smirk gracing her lips, somewhat calculating as she guessed what Telari would tell her to do next.

“Sit down in that chair… recline… get comfortable.”

A specific request from her daughter, but one easily fulfilled.

“Now mother… spread yourself for me, please?”

“Spread what darling Daughter? There’s much of my body that can do such a thing…” She giggled gently as she idly toyed with her fat teats and nipples. She was subjected to her daughter’s wishes, but she in turn was subjecting Telari to the glory of her body. Trying to stoke those flames of lust and passion in her daughter’s heart and loins.

“Your…. Your…”

“My what?”

“Your…p… p…”

“If you’re going to use the Human word , be out with it already.”

“Your.. pussy. Please. Spread your pussy for me Mother… Let me see you toy with it, as you toy with… with all of me.”

Telari couldn’t help but stammer, she was trying her best to sound so damned dominant and strong. These things would come with experience, but who better than to try for the first time then with her Mother?

“Such a fun word is it not? Very succinct too… Crude… but beautiful. I often wonder how they came to use or think of such a word… Pussy… Pussypussypussypussy… The same with “cock” … Cock in the pussy… Hmmmm… It has been awhile since I had one of those…”

Verandis spoke so casually of those words and their meaning, it was a calculated ploy. Not only was she just genuinely curious about the origination of those words, she just LOVED to use crude language when with her beloved daughte. She knew how much such casual and crude language could break down the barriers between composure and lust. Poor little Telari could only fidget in place, trying to muster the stature to command her Mother.

“F… fuck yourself… with your fingers… You bore children, yes? You must have some… malleability, right?”

“Child… are you telling me to fist myself?... How did you gleam such an idea I wonder? Is your mind racing with lust when I’m not around? Or are you trying to… Probe, my mind and trying to find where my weaknesses lie?”

Telari just hid herself in the cowl, draping it over her eyes and bathing in the shadow it made over her features. Trying to hide how much she was blushing.

“D-do as I say! Fist your-s-self!”
    “Oh Telari… Yes mistress…”

Verandis spoke with a sensual purr, spreading herself out in the chair and relaxing slightly as she sat in her seat. Letting her body open up, her flower in full bloom as she tenderly circled a lone finger around her tender pearl. Teasing a few lone digits past her petals. She let loose a soft groan as she did so. Writhing against the soft upholstery as she delved into her own sex. Getting greedier with each pass of her fingers as she plunged into her slickening flower. Telari could only stand and watch in awe. She stood silently, knitting her fingers together, and if someone could peer under that shadowed cowl of hers… She’d be biting her lower lip, tempted just to throw all of those hours of immaculate preparation out the window just for a few more moments of bliss with her mother.Telari would slowly approach her mother, sauntering towards the bed. She rolls up one of her sleeves and plants a bare hand upon one of Verandis’ soft and pliable breasts. Kneading the tantalizing tissue firmly with her soft hand, trying to add to her mother’s pleasure. By this time Verandis had managed to draw her entire hand within her folds, starting to stroke and thrust into her most tender inner walls. The attention her daughter had given her bosom was lovely, stimulating… but not exactly where mother needed to be touched. She instinctively and immediately dragged Telari’s hand down to her sex, pressing her daughter’s palm firmly against her groin. Pressure being applied to that most tender pearl.

“Pinch it… flick it, roll your fingers around it… I care not daughter… Just touch me… let me feel you for one final time. Feed the flame that’s burning in my loins and heart right now! Sate my desire until I can see you again!”

Telari would nod, starting to encircle her fingers around Verandis’ pearl, now taking the orders instead of giving them. Her reign of domineering terror ended before it began, Verandis knew that, acquiring that mindset and honing those skills would come with time. Her daughter would have to learn these things by herself though in the coming years. Be it through trial and error, or by learning through the dictations of another… That would definitely be the case without a doubt.

Verandis bucked and moaned, mewling so desperately as she crammed her bunched up digits into her wet and eager folds. Gritting her teeth as she pushed those slender fingers over the width of her hand, groaning and relaxing while she finally managed to hilt herself up to her wrist. She started to slowly pump her hand into her hungry void. Watching herself as the front her crotch bloomed and bulged with each thrusting dive of her hand. Telari meanwhile only picked up and twirled her soft fingertips around that tortured pearl. Lightly pinching and tugging it with her thumb and index finger, giving a cowled and coy smirk to her mother as she did so.

“Y-you.. .Telari you little MINX… MORE! Pl-please my daughter, give me more!” Verandis had howled, the pace bulging thrusts of her hand picking up. Hungry for more of the sadistic pleasure she and her daughter were providing for herself. Her moans becoming a deep and husky crescendo as they worked together to bring Verandis’ body to the absolute pinnacle of pleasure. Telari cackled gleefully as she continued to apply that tender pressure to her Mother’s pearl. Coaxing and urging her mother to release. She could see the precious nectars flowing from the folds of her sex, staining the cushions Verandis was sitting upon. Coursing between what little of her slit could peek open from the impaling hand and wrist.

Verandis could feel her walls shake and tremble from the rising waves of pleasure, her body arching skyward from the assault upon her sex. Toes curling, groans blaring, facial features cringing and contorting. With one final twist and tug of the pearl by Telari, and one stroke of the hand against the roof of her inner walls a surge of mixed pleasure and nectar starts to erupt from within the motherly priestess. Her hilted hand essentially acting like a cork to a bottle of sparkling wine, keeping the tantalizing mixture bottled up within her now spent matronly body. Verandis moans and yelps in ecstasy, her endowed chest heaving up and down from her pleasurable exertions. She started to coast, catch her breath. Relaxing in the glow of the actions her sweet daughter helped her reach. She gives a weary smile as she fidgets in her damp seat. Giggling like a gleeful young woman again as she tried to pull the cork free, which would result in a slow spurt of nectar seeping into the cushion, and the glistening sweetness dripping and coursing around her fingers. She slips a lone finger into her mouth, moaning approvingly at the taste of herself. She beckoned Telari over with that clean finger, juices still dripping from her hand onto her breast.

Verandis offered that finger to her daughter, offered with a seductive smirk tracing her lips. Telari would lean forward, sampling the sweetness her mother had offered to her. She took the finger into her mouth, swirling around it with her tongue to not only savour the taste, but to savour the memory of her mother’s sweetness. Verandis then pulled her daughter into a hungry kiss, they would melt into each others’ embrace. Holding it for a few moments before mother had parted from daughter.

“I will need to… dry myself off my darling daughter… but the ceremony should begin in just an hour. You had best make your way, and tend to your prayers before the ceremony… I thank you for joining me though, it will be an embrace I will treasure for as long as I breathe.”

“You are welcome mother, and thank you for… for letting me… conduct the… ritual so to say…”

“You… sweet Telari… You are not going to be able to direct and conduct others in such a way from this moment on. It will come with practice. You are still too far sweet and gentle to command me… Though when you return from your duties, we will see what you have learned.”

Verandis had said with a purr. Looking over her daughters concealed form with both envy and desire. Still letting the glow of her own deeds washing over her eager and hungry mind. “Now run along daughter, you will see me soon.”

With that Telari had started to saunter away with a graceful glide along the stone floor. The ornate robe giving the young woman an almost ethereal effect. A divine spirit gliding against the physical plane. As the door closed behind her, Verandis reached over to a nightstand, no doubt reaching for a cloth to dry herself with. When done with her task, she would set it to the side to dry. Folding the simple piece of cloth in half, then quarters. A favour and parting gift to her daughter, to keep the spirit and essence of her loving mother close.
  6. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    I really enjoy your writing style! The mother/daughter play isn't really a thing for me personally, but I do absolutely adore the back and forth, the passion, and I think it's overall a lovely read. I really hope to see more from you! c:
  7. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    To each their own, there'll be more then just the whole mothery/daughtery dynamic between Telari and Verandis won't be around much longer story wise, and they're not related by blood. More of a mentor/student dynamic taken to an utmost and perverse extreme, but they love each other. They won't be together for quite a bit, after the ritual, student's getting shipped out so there will be something for you hopefully!

But thank you Punkae! Means a great deal to me to hear this from someone more artistically inclined! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
  8. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre]

Blog Posts:
    Well I meant the bit about the relationship in the most minimal way. It by no means ruined the value of the writing or the erotic quality to me. I really loved reading this, and I look forward to what you put out in the future! :heartpinkglow:
  9. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Chapter 6: The Marking

The time for ritual had come. Telari and Verandis walked down the spacious halls of the temple in a brisk and purposeful pace. Both priestesses adorned in their most formal wear. Telari in moonlight hued robe, strung with pearls along the neckline and hem. Quite frankly it was the strands of pearls themselves that kept the robe upon the young woman. Verandis on the other hand, decided to take her attire a step further. She was a woman from another age, a grander time. Judging by her choice of attire, she was a woman from another caste to boot. Verandis was Highborne, Being Highborne there was still difficulty amongst the common populace accepting the horrors her caste had committed in the past, though Verandis was accepted amongst her sisters in the temple. She may have been born into privilege, but Verandis was a servant of Elune. She had no ties to her wealth anymore, save for outshining her peers in her formal wear.

Verandis’ “robe” did not have a practical neckline, rather her ivory hued dress had two broad strips of cloth that wrapped over her shoulders. Those strips then converged at her navel, just over her hips to expose as much of her upper body as possible. In a way, its as if Verandis was wearing the most ornate and elaborate pair of overalls ever created. A long tapering “V” shape was all that protected her modesty, her impressive cleavage was just itching to burst free from its containment. Her back was also exposed, just shy above the sultry crevice that her rear produced. The lower portion of her “robe” looked simple. That would be the case save for an opening that snaked up her left leg, its function of course was to proudly display that long and graceful limb. That opening also served to display more of the woman’s’ thigh. In terms of decoration, the hem and her neckline were laced with silver hued thread, sewed into a lace like pattern. Strung with shining white pearls in an rising from smaller pearls from the bottom, to larger ones near her shoulders. Verandis rolled her shoulders, the large pearls dug into her shoulders every time she wore her “robe”, that mild annoyance was worth it for the attention she garnered while wearing this divine cocktail dress. Verandis also adorned herself with accessories, to add an air of regality to the already overpowering sense of sultriness the woman exuded. A silver moonstone circlet, embellished with the visage of the crescent moon adorned her head. A long pearl necklace draped rom her neck, resting between and upon her bulging bosom. Finely crafted silver chained sapphire earrings descended from her robes. Simply put, it’s obvious she had a taste for the finer things in life. Especially if it drew the attention of the crowds. No doubt any sermon she hosted would be a crowded one…

Verandis stood quietly and waited patiently for the throngs of young Kaldorei women to pour into the temple. They were all here for the same reason of course, to receive their mandalas and be recognized as true adult women. No longer will they be three-hundred-year-old “adolescents”. they will be respected, and required to seek and fulfill their destined duties for their people. A small crowd gathered around the moonwell in the centre of the temple, and with a gentle push upon Telari’s rear she ushers her daughter to join the crowd. With Verandis however, that was most likely an attempt to get a handful of her student’s pert rear.

Terlari quietly strode to center of the group standing behind one of her kin, looking to the elder priestess that stood along the edge of the well. “Daughters, nieces, cousins… Sisters. I welcome you all to the Temple of the Moon this evening. You know why you are all here, to receive a blessing from both the Mother Moon, and the needle. Tonight, is the night you all are freed from the constraints of maidenhood, and ascend to womanhood. The ceremony will be short, but I’m afraid that the blessing itself… will take some time. For many it is a strenuous process, but look to the women beside you. They are there to shoulder you through this burden. Through this experience. Through the blood and pain, you will endure. You will grow closer not just to Elune herself, but to each other. I promise you this, children of Mother Moon… When this is done, you will no longer be children of Mother Moon… but fully bloomed women of Mother Moon. Now, if everyone in attendance will join us in prayer…”

The temple grows eerily silent upon the Priestesses command, only to be broken with her words.

“Mother Moon, we ask that you look upon us from your highest perch. To look upon your children as they ascend. No longer do they need to nurse from your bosom, or stand behind you for protection. Now it is the time for the children to protect and serve the mother. To this we pray-“

The entire temple then erupts into one voice. “Mother Moon watch over us.”

“Mother Moon, we ask that you give us your strength to help us fulfill our duties to you, and your clarity of thought and wisdom to help us find how best to serve you. To this we pray…”

“Mother Moon protect and guide us.” The flock uttered.

“Mother Moon. Give us guidance so that we will always find your one light in the darkness. So, we may always find our way home, our way to you and our way to those we love. To this we pray…”

“Mother Moon light our lives and light our way.”

“Thank you, now if all our young sisters would stand and make your way to the well. We will bestow upon you the markings of Mother Moon upon you. Many of you will wish to choose your own markings, we know you have all given it thought. Elune however has a chance to guide the needle and befit you with both your markings, and your destinies. Will those joining the ranks of the Sentinels please step forward and approach the attendants?”

Telari approaches, along with thirty of her kin. Women she never met before. Women that she will meet, get to know… and at the very pit of her stomach will mourn should they ever be taken from their mortal forms. She wills that one thought away and simply approaches the priestess, along with an male attendant. He didn’t wear the attire of one who served the clergy, but rather some much humbler trappings. “Neophyte Telari Starstrider. This is the one who will be adorning you with your markings tonight. Derrath Leafwalker, a local artist. There are many women to bless tonight, so we had to get a little more help. I hope you do not mind?”

“Not at all Priestess!” She chirped exuberantly. “I just wish to be blessed and touched by Mother Moon like any other. I am ready and most willing.”

Derrath cannot help but chuckle and smile at Telari’s disposition. Thinking she must have been putting on a most brave of faces. “I admire your attitude young Priestess, I hope you will stay as chipper as I pierce you with the ink. This is a most strenuous procedure after all, not for the squeamish or weak of heart.”

“I do not shy away from duty Brother Leafwalker… I assure you. I WILL see this through to the end…” She scrunched up her nose and narrowed her eyes at Derrath’s accusation. She was to become a fully-fledged Priestess of the Moon. They are not just preachers of peace and love, but warriors… This is her first battle, she will not be intimidated by the ritual or anything!

“I admire your courage then Priestess. Come, let us prepare…”

Telari got a good look at Derrath, he certainly exuded a sort of confidence from his silky tone of voice. Not the sort that came with centuries of practice, but a controlling one… Not implied in any sort of mean spirited way mind you, but she felt calm when he spoke. She knew that she was in good hands, Derrath knew that too. Same with the Priestesses, he was after all asked to help with the ritual. He was a dashing man to say the least, He was tall, not s broad shouldered with overly large physical features like some of the men. He had subtle… masculine proportions. He was well toned in his arms, not overly hulky. His mane of green hair was tightly tied in a tail, and of course as an artist, his body was a canvas to the places he could easily reach. The first part of his living exhibit that Telari could make out was a piece on his left inner forearm. It seemed to what looked like claw markings, deep gouges of rend flesh, seething with purple ink that resembled his blood against his pale lavender complexion. He also had the odd bar piercing along the length of his ear. A well put together man, well maintained and well adorned to boot. He was no huntsman, but an artisan. He guided Telari and gently lay her head upon a pillow on the side of the well. Afterwards he plucked a thorn from an icy hued stem of a plant. “Iceroot, from Northrend young Priestess. It’s to serve as a means to dull you from the pain-“

“I will have none of that. I do not require it Brother Leafwalker.” Telari claimed boldly, almost stubbornly.

“T-truly Priestess, it is highly… highly recommended when working on such a finnicky area like your darling face. I’m working with sharp needles, and if you flinched enough I could be piercing your eye… instead of your skin.”

“I-is it truly necessary Priestess?” Telari shuddered, seemingly she forgot that she was going to have sharp needles pierce her cheeks and around her eyes.

The priestess nodded. “Do not exude machismo here child… This is a delicate procedure, with many a risk.”

“Well Mother Moon risks has felt pain. As a mother, she bore her children into the world… and she lost her beloved once before. She felt a broken heart, and a splitting womb. Mothers feel pain, and if anything, we are taught to emulate Mother Moon… So in order to do that I must feel the pain… I will not budge from this…” Telari muttered, she was not to be argued against…

“Then darling Priestess… you are either brave, or foolish. Either way, we will both remember this night for a long time. Priestess, if you would be as so kind as to keep your neophyte’s head in place. I’d hate for her to flinch.” The Priestess held Telari’s head by her temples. “Close your eyes young one… think happy thoughts…”

What seemed like eons would pass, truthfully it was well over an hour and a half. He had to work as quickly as he could to tend to other unmarked sisters. All Telari would hear was the constant droning “tap tap tap tap tapping”, along with her own pained yelps and groans as the needle bit into her skin, and into each pore. Ink filling her skin, almost mixing with the blood as it set into her flesh. The ink was purple, though that was hard to tell as similarly hued blood started to seep from her flesh. With each few piercings, a cloth would brush over her wounded skin to soak up and wipe away the blood. Derrath had to sit on Telari’s lap to keep her from squirming and jolting. The other Priestess keeping Telari’s head in place.

“Truly young Priestess. You are either bold, or foolish… but we are almost done. You could’ve done a better job at keeping yourself in control, but that’s what you get for not letting me do my task as intended… I trust you have learned a valuable lesson?”

Telari’s face was madly swollen, her starlit eyes were almost obscured by the swelling in her brow and cheeks. Her face still bleeding with the recent wounding. The priestess then dipped a cloth in the moonwell, and blotted Telari’s swollen face with it. Easing the swelling and the pain with its healing waters. Telari starts to relax and then peers over to the waters, to see the woman she had now become. Her face now freshly marked with the highly-stylized symbols of a cranes’ wings. “I have learned a lesson Brother Leafwalker, but it is one I will learn time… and time again. If I cannot bear physical pain, then how is my spirit to grow? How am I to mend myself or others, if I do not know what various forms of pain feel like?”

“Say what you will Priestess…” He smirks faintly. “Now we can truly call you that. You are marked, if you find that there are any issues, if the ink seems to fade then feel free to seek me out.”

With that Telari was ushered away to meet and mingle with her fellow kin. Then a voice called out.

“Those who are joining the ranks of the Sentinels, fall in here!” The voice was loud, deep, authoritative. The woman who cried out was clad in the traditional purple leathers and plate of a Sentinel officer. Hair braided with a feather indicating rank, beads indicating her unit. A handful of marked women started to congregate around here. Verandis knowing that this may be the last moment she could see her darling student and daughter, strode over silently.

“While we wait for the last dozen of our sisters to join in, I will give you a brief orientation. I am Captain Lasalla Oakfeather. I am to take you all to Feathermoon Stronghold, . all your training will take place there, and of course along the way on the road… You are all ordered to gather your uniform and equipment in the temple’s western wing. You will then rendezvous with the rest of the unit at Rut’theran Village. We begin our march two hours from now. Is this understood?”

“Ye-of course-yes ma’am-Yes Captain-okay-crystal clear-where?”

The captain was not amused in such a lack of unity in voice. “I said… IS THIS UNDERSTOOD SISTERS?!” She barked out, her voice drowning out all others in the temple.

“YES CAPTAIN!” They had all answered in unison.

“Good. I expect to see EVERYONE there on TIME. We’ll be marching DURING the day. Get used to it. You’re dismissed for the time being.”

The freshly minted sisters then disperse, some talking amongst themselves, some rushing to get their equipment. Some still caressing their sore skin. Telari then makes her way out of the temple, but is then accosted by Verandis.

“Telari.. you were going to leave without saying goodbye?”

“O-of course not M-mother. She just said to gather my equipment an-“

With that, right there Verandis leans in forcefully. Pressing her lips against her student’s in a hungry and longing fashion. Audibly expressing her delight as she kissed her student deeply, longingly. So much so that the eyes were starting to be drawn to the two of them, her new sisters take note of the deed taking place.

“A piece of my heart goes with you my child… I cannot bear to be apart from you, though all hatchlings must leave the nest. You are so beautiful… and strong. I know you will achieve many great things. I will mourn each and everyday we are not together… but I know you will be in my heart, and I in yours. You will write me everyday when they allow it, you will not forget me my love. I forbid that very notion. I love you my daughter… I love you Telari Starstrider… Make Elune proud, make your mother proud…”

“I, will Mother… and I will make you proud too. I promise.”

“You already have my sweet starlight. Now go, best you be prompt and follow orders… but before you do… Take my favour. Hold it close, and never forget me. For I will never forget you.” She handed Telari a folded mooncloth handkerchief, there was a faint, yet distinctly sweet scent upon it. Telari’s eyes widen as she then knew the source of the scent, and then who may have provided it… She blushes furiously and pockets it, Verandis only responds with a sly, and sultry smirk.

“T-thank you mother… I will cherish it… when… when…”

“When you cherish yourself… sweet starlight. But do not sully it with another woman or yourself. This is how we will be close until you are in our bed again. I cannot wait to see the fruits of your learning and labour… Be safe sweet daughter, I wait for your return.”

Telari nods, tears starting to well up in the corner of her eyes. She leans in and kisses Verandis on her lips one last time before parting. She strides out of the temple, looking over her shoulder and waving. She had a brave look on her face, though the visage was a faint one. It was taking a great deal of focus to not break down into tears at that very spot. Verandis maintained her composure, but she wiped a few tears from her eyes as she saw her beloved daughter leave.

“She’s a fine specimen Vera. You have excellent taste as per usual.”

“She is Derrath. I have trained many, I have shared with many. but that is the one who claimed a portion of my very being, my soul. I fear she may be the last.”

“Come now…” He purred lowly as he slowly approached her side. “Don’t get so dour and depressing already. I will tend to her well when the opportunity allows it.”

“You will, but you will do well to remember the pecking order here Derrath. She is mine, and not a plaything to toy with like that apprentice of yours”

“You’re just jealous.”

“On the contrary, you’re jealous of Telari. In the few short weeks, I taught her, I believe she gleamed more then you ever did.”

“In due time Vera. In due time… Do you need company this evening? I know it must be difficult… Letting a child go and all.”

“No. You have such tact asking a woman who just had her child, and lover ripped from her. A week of mourning is customary, then we will continue. I have made you wait a few weeks, you will wait another.”

“As you say “Mother”.”