Light or Dark Default theme?

Discussion in 'The Serious Table' started by Punkae, Jan 9, 2018.

?

Which theme would you like as our default theme?

1. Light Theme

80.0%
  2. Dark Theme

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Either

20.0%
  1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I'd like you all to take a minute to test out the Light theme if you have the time. The style chooser is located at the bottom left of the page, and by clicking it, you'll open up any themes available for you to use.

Style_Chooser.jpg

Please take a moment to try out the Light theme, take as much time as you need, and then vote here on whether you prefer the Light theme or the current Dark theme, which you'd like to be our default one in the future.

After we've given sufficient time and taken as many votes as we can reasonably get, a decision will be made based on your input, so please participate!

@Member
    @Premium
    @Moderator
  2. berseh Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I like the "Light theme" but would enjoy it to be a little darker
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I'll see what I can do. Maybe slightly dimming the brightness of the background colors would help?
  4. berseh Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    It might :)
  5. LmAnt Active Member

Blog Posts:
    I like the bright theme. It reads a lot easier! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Aletessa New Member

Blog Posts:
    I prefer the bright theme. (FWIW, the option to change it was very easy to spot when I first got here).
    • Like Like x 1