Let's Break The Ice!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eldritch-Shambler, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    This is so true, played a huge role in me being inactive and unenthusiastic for a long time over there.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. goHasen382 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello guys!
    I'm Hasen and found this site with a friend of mine. I'm here to join in the cause of NSFW live style. Then I want to show for more people my drawing, do commissions and have good friends
    Hope we all have a good friendship.
    And here is my first sketch on this site. Lola from Space Jam
    Much love <3

Attached Files:

• lola.jpg
      lola.jpg
      File size:
      949.2 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    It's great to have you with us, and what a lovely sketch! I hope you enjoy it here! :heartteal: :heartteal: :heartteal:
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Tharin Turambar Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello All, I am Tharin and I like to create CG images of many themes using DAZ Studio. I am am amateur, doing it for fun and trying to learn more
    I like to see where my imagination will take my images, so I try many themes like futanary, lesbian, hetero, femdom, furry, bestiality, fantasy... If the idea is good, I am willing to try
    Some times I create images based on some friends fantasies.
    A very NSFW safe zone is what I need and I hope I can find my place here
    • Like Like x 2
  5. eyeteeth New Member

Blog Posts:
    hi i'm eyeteeth! i make really violent 3d art and comics :D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cadet_LT New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi. I'm mainly here to follow an artist whose work I found on DeviantArt. Unfortunately DA is getting rather censorship happy of late.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Neocorona New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello! I am Neocorona.

I make Femdom themed Hentai images because I want more of them to exist and because I wanted there to be more that meet my personal tastes. I am pretty self taught and self styled and my early stuff was pretty terrible but I think over time I've managed to develop a decent style to go with my ideas.

Anyway was on the lookout for another place to showcase what I can do so here I am. I'll see what I can make stick here :p

My personal tumblr with an almost full collection of my various works and thoughts can be found at http://neocoronaau.tumblr.com/

Hope you enjoy my works!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. EeshVince New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hiya! I'm Eesh, I'm just a simple girl, I swear.

I decided to find a bunch of different sites to share my art, and this place seemed right up my alley!
    A little bout me: I'm a simple southern girl, so if I say something like "sug" don't think I'm crazy or something haha.
    A little about my art: I suppose I'm pretty darn varied, Digital, traditional, and whatever else, I'm always testing the water. I tend to draw myself or sometimes fanart! so yeah lol.
    I'm open to talk, roleplay, and bounce ideas around. Don't be a stranger kiddos.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Hello and welcome to @Neocorona and @EeshVince! I'm a little slow on getting to the welcome thread sometimes, and I'm sorry for missing some of you. But here's a warm welcome to you and all the rest nonetheless! I hope you find yourselves a nice home here, and if there's anything you have questions or concerns about, please don't hesitate to send me a private message or tag @Punkae in any thread to draw my attention! :meowlove:
  10. Ani21 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey there, I suppose I go by Ani, better than what the full version used to be at least.

I was looking for places aside from like, Hentai-Foundry that had more of a community to it to share my art (that allowed explicit content) and this place popped up. It seems like a nice enough place.

I tend to do a lot of fanart, and futa-themed works because that is how I roll.

I'm good to talk whenever, most of my interests involve video games and anime/cartoons so if you're about that, don't be a stranger. ;)

Edit: I suppose leaving a link to my tumblr might be a good idea https://animana21.tumblr.com I pretty much just post my own work and reblog art memes there, I have a separate blog for the endless stream of shitposts.