Let's Break The Ice!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eldritch-Shambler, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    This is so true, played a huge role in me being inactive and unenthusiastic for a long time over there.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. goHasen382 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello guys!
    I'm Hasen and found this site with a friend of mine. I'm here to join in the cause of NSFW live style. Then I want to show for more people my drawing, do commissions and have good friends
    Hope we all have a good friendship.
    And here is my first sketch on this site. Lola from Space Jam
    Much love <3

Attached Files:

• lola.jpg
      lola.jpg
      File size:
      949.2 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    It's great to have you with us, and what a lovely sketch! I hope you enjoy it here! :heartteal: :heartteal: :heartteal:
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Tharin Turambar Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello All, I am Tharin and I like to create CG images of many themes using DAZ Studio. I am am amateur, doing it for fun and trying to learn more
    I like to see where my imagination will take my images, so I try many themes like futanary, lesbian, hetero, femdom, furry, bestiality, fantasy... If the idea is good, I am willing to try
    Some times I create images based on some friends fantasies.
    A very NSFW safe zone is what I need and I hope I can find my place here
    • Like Like x 2
  5. eyeteeth New Member

Blog Posts:
    hi i'm eyeteeth! i make really violent 3d art and comics :D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cadet_LT New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi. I'm mainly here to follow an artist whose work I found on DeviantArt. Unfortunately DA is getting rather censorship happy of late.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Neocorona Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello! I am Neocorona.

I make Femdom themed Hentai images because I want more of them to exist and because I wanted there to be more that meet my personal tastes. I am pretty self taught and self styled and my early stuff was pretty terrible but I think over time I've managed to develop a decent style to go with my ideas.

Anyway was on the lookout for another place to showcase what I can do so here I am. I'll see what I can make stick here :p

My personal tumblr with an almost full collection of my various works and thoughts can be found at http://neocoronaau.tumblr.com/

Hope you enjoy my works!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. EeshVince New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hiya! I'm Eesh, I'm just a simple girl, I swear.

I decided to find a bunch of different sites to share my art, and this place seemed right up my alley!
    A little bout me: I'm a simple southern girl, so if I say something like "sug" don't think I'm crazy or something haha.
    A little about my art: I suppose I'm pretty darn varied, Digital, traditional, and whatever else, I'm always testing the water. I tend to draw myself or sometimes fanart! so yeah lol.
    I'm open to talk, roleplay, and bounce ideas around. Don't be a stranger kiddos.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Hello and welcome to @Neocorona and @EeshVince! I'm a little slow on getting to the welcome thread sometimes, and I'm sorry for missing some of you. But here's a warm welcome to you and all the rest nonetheless! I hope you find yourselves a nice home here, and if there's anything you have questions or concerns about, please don't hesitate to send me a private message or tag @Punkae in any thread to draw my attention! :meowlove:
  10. Ani21 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey there, I suppose I go by Ani, better than what the full version used to be at least.

I was looking for places aside from like, Hentai-Foundry that had more of a community to it to share my art (that allowed explicit content) and this place popped up. It seems like a nice enough place.

I tend to do a lot of fanart, and futa-themed works because that is how I roll.

I'm good to talk whenever, most of my interests involve video games and anime/cartoons so if you're about that, don't be a stranger. ;)

Edit: I suppose leaving a link to my tumblr might be a good idea https://animana21.tumblr.com I pretty much just post my own work and reblog art memes there, I have a separate blog for the endless stream of shitposts.
  11. Kohii Sawaruka New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello, you can call me Sawaru. I have a partner named Kohii that is responsible for writing stories while I draw them, nice to meet everyone! We will be making gay ero artworks, mostly in the commonly known BL or yaoi genre. We will most likely not be making anything consisting of females because I cannot draw them orz.

We also have an account on DeviantArt but after being suspended once from posting an erotic artwork despite having a mature filter, we found this site. I will apologize in advance for my bad speech. I am not good at talking and I am not a native of the English language.

I think I have more to learn and my art is not very good yet, but I hope you will still like our works. We also look forward to seeing other artists' works. Thank you for the welcome and nice to meet you! (^-^)
  12. Leatherchain Member

Blog Posts:
    I suppose I should introduce myself.

Hi. I'm Red. I'm not sure if I know anyone here, yet, as I just discovered this site. Still looking around. I was looking for a site to mirror my work over on dA, preferably one with fewer restrictions. I think I found it. Now maybe I can post some of the things that I couldn't put over there.

I'm a leather craftsman, by trade. But, I've always had a knack for short writing, and a desire to draw. So, I do those things now, when I get the chance. I can't say that my work is great, but I like it, and I think I'm getting better.

My work is mostly fantasy femslave oriented, with an emphasis on the sword-and-sandal fantasy genre. Some is sweet, some is violent and macabre, some is just me drawing naked women or men playing with swords and spears. Some will seem downright misogynistic, which I suppose is kind of odd, since I'm actually very much pro-feminism. I guess it stems from my BDSM background. Fantasy is great, but it is fantasy. Real life is different, and consent is key. In my fantasy world, though, that is all irrelevant.

It's great to be here. I hope to get to know everyone better, soon. And I hope you enjoy my work. I'm loving this site, so far.
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Bird of Hermes New Member

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon, and I'm the Bird of Hermes. I discovered this site via DeviantArt, and especially at the urging of some members who've faced unwarranted persecution at the hands of trolls and similar bottom feeders who apparently have far too much free time on their hands. The idea of an art site which works to go beyond boundaries appeals to me on several levels, and I hope to enjoy my stay here.
    • Love Love x 1
  14. Lilian Tanver New Member Writer

Blog Posts:
    Hi all!~ I'm Lilian, a writer from DeviantArt, I decided to set up shop here too and hopefully upload my writing, I hope to make friends and get to network a little too, so, nice to meet you all ^~^
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. PixelJail Partnered Member Partner [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Should probably have posted here already, but I've just sort of been excited getting set up and starting to upload!

I'm here from DevArt, hoping to set up shop along with some others, and pysched to be involved in a community with staff and people that are excited and involved, rather than the non-deviant overlords we're facing arbitrary takedowns from back over in the big DApple.
    Can't wait to get to know more people, and see more naughty creative work from everyone! :D
    • Love Love x 1
  16. Oni-san New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi everyone! I am completely new here, I make NSFW fanart of ,mainly, pokemon. Not a native english speaker and lacking a tablet ATM, but I try to communicate and draw properly. I'm trying to read all the rules so hopefully I won't break any. Have a good day!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
  18. Nusszucker New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi, I am Nusszucker. I found this site somewhat by accident, an artist I like at deviantArt had some of his materials put here that would otherwise have been censored and/or got him into trouble there. And I kinda got stuck to the point where I wanted to join. I am not that much of an artist my self, at least I would not call myself an artist. I write, sometime skribble and throw stuff together in Daz Studio for fun, lulz and the occasional sexy time action shots. But since I have now joined I will probably upload some of my pictures and see what happens.
    As far as I have seen until now, this appears to be a great community.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Welcome @Nusszucker it's sounds like you will fit right in!
  20. silverdrake New Member

Blog Posts:
    uh..not sure what to write xD..hey im new ? XD
    sorryimhellashy