Let's Break The Ice!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eldritch-Shambler, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:

Hey, don't you dare feel like you're doing something wrong by talking about your stuff here. It's the welcome section for a reason. You share what you want to and meet people here, get to know everyone, and make yourself welcome. I really respect you for being brave enough to share details about what seems like an incredibly scary thing to live through. One way or another, we all ended up here, and the point of this place is to have a soft place to land that allows us to share art and make friends, etc. From the very beginning, that's what I saw other places lacking, was super frustrated about, desperately craved, and ultimately decided to work toward.

I'm really happy that you have a good support system, i.e., a boss who supported you doing what you need to in order to get healthy again, a wife and family, who I'm sure are wonderful... and on that note, congratulations, man! That's so exciting! :meow:

I really hope that things are going better for you. It's certainly a gift to have you here and to have you sharing your lovely art. Keep it up, man. You're always welcome here. ^^
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Akizz New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello guys. I'm akizz. I came from DA after a friend here mentioned about you guys. I mainly do 3d stuff, like superheroine transformation. This is my OC, Viona saying hi to you guys :) Viona-1
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Thom Vinson Member

Blog Posts:
    Greetings! I am Thom, Akizz is a good friend. I came from DA at the suggestion of MsThemis.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  4. L'Espion New Member Author

Blog Posts:
    Greetings. I'm L'Espion and it is nice that Erolair actually accepts the apostrophe; most sites do not. I've been posting stories to various sites around the internet since about 2002 which makes me a veteran in this genre I suppose. Most of my work is at the Wizard's Lair under lespion or DeviantArt under lespion1944. Yes, the 1944 indicates my date of birth so I am very old.

I started off writing with a Tomb Raider clone I called Larra Court in my Tomb Hunter series, but moved on to more original creations with my Jade Dragon OC. I have created multiple OCs since then as well as engaging in fan-fiction stories featuring comic book heroines such as Wonder Woman, Batgirl, and other DC characters. I have also written a few stories featuring Marvel heroines, but I am less familiar with that side of the comic book kingdom. Currently I am working on several fronts including stories based on old Men's Magazine pulp covers and Red Sonja. I enjoy writing and do it for recreation. If others like it that is all well and good, but the main thing is that I enjoy doing it.

I have a few rules in my writing: 1. I don't do snuff - none of my heroines ever die
    2. I do not mutilate my heroines - if they suffer injury they are always miraculously healed.
    3. Although my heroines are often placed in violent peril they always win in the end. I have been criticized
    for this by a few readers, but I have stuck to it.
    4. I'm not much into girl-on-girl action. I do have a few female villains (a couple of them are even among
    my favourites), but in general my heroines and villains are all devoutly heterosexual.
    5. I don't do much in the way of anime. I tried one story at the urging of a fan and never bothered to finish it.

I also enjoy computer gaming, but I usually find a game I like and play it endlessly. Right now I am playing the old Heroes of Might and Magic V and Mechwarrior Online, a game that I have already spent far too much money on. I am a Tier 1 player, witch means I have reached elite level.

That's pretty much it. I hope to meet a few other members in the future.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. LmAnt Active Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey there :)
    For a change I don't want to make too many words.
    You may or may not know me from 'deviant'Art (https://lmant.deviantart.com/).
    That's where I came from to hopefully find a new home for my stuff here.
    I'm very, very happy to see the familiar faces of some friends here and here's hope that we again can build up an open minded, friendly and supporting community over here!
    :heart:
    • Like Like x 4
  6. L'Espion New Member Author

Blog Posts:
    You stuff looks great. I'll start watching it.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. LmAnt Active Member

Blog Posts:
    • Like Like x 2
  8. promet-he-us Member

Blog Posts:
    Another artist who thought it nice to have a fall back in case dA is giving me the axe. Close follower and friend of the fabulous LmAnt. Here is my full avatar. And a little something that means something to me. More of the same to come over time. Great to be here.

Jëff
    shygirl_by_promet_he_us-d4tf4gr.jpg power_of_the_pencil_by_promet_he_us-d4vqx6l.jpg entering_the_subzone___sotd_2016_10_15_coloured_by_promet_he_us-dajz75z.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  9. mjc3d New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello! I'm Michael. I go by MJC3D. I'm on dA at https://mjc3d.deviantart.com/ and I have my own site at https://mjc3d.com. I'm a 3D artist. I'm gay, happily married, and I love the male body. I primarily work in DAZ Studio (and some Poser), Marvelous Designer, Photoshop, Substance Painter, and Blacksmith 3D. I found out about this site from someone on dA but I can't remember who now. :-(

Look forward to meeting some awesome artists and discovering your work!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. tastethewine The Fanciest [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Greetings, I am another refugee from dA. Seeking a community art venue free from the persistent threat of inconsistent sanctioning for doing nothing more than depicting mainstream sexual practices and fetish behavior. When I drive my taxi, people often ask me what brought me to New York. My standard reply is, "Oh you know, I chased a girl". Well I followed a woman to this place too! A person whose acquaintance and friendship has sustained me a great deal over the years. I expect to continue posting in both venues for the immediate future.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Typewriter17 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Howdy, folks. I've been around a couple of sites now under this same moniker, most prolifically over on DA.

I pretty much like anything that's well done. Be it pretty ladies -- clad or unclad -- BDSM, SF, TG, TF, etc. ad inifinitum.

I don't know if I know anybody here yet (I just signed up a couple hours ago), but if you know me, please say Howdy.

My stories are comics strips illustrated by screen caps from TheSims4. Currently, there are 1800+ examples available under this name over on DA if you're wondering what it comes out looking like.

You all seem like a great bunch of people. I'm pretty good at Commenting on stuff I like (or however you do it here). If you watch me, I'll watch you in return. If you Comment on my stuff, I can guarantee you I'll do the same. Give me a few days to get started, whilst I nose around and try to figure out what Erolair is all about.

Hopefully, we'll be seeing more of each other :)
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. abashful1 Super Fancy [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Howdy Typewriter. Glad to see you here. I've been here a couple months but haven't really started posting yet. ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Belleverse New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello :) ,

Like a few others above, I've come here from deviantart, for similar reasons.
    My work hasn't really been very much of the NSFW yet, because I haven't exactly been confident in posting such things on that site except as requests. Speaking of my work, I'm here; Belleverse.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. bikdingle Amatuer [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Hi,

I started posting my work about a year ago, mostly at DA.
    My tool of choice is Poser and I like rendering pinups, nudes and giantess/mini-giantess images.
    This site is exactly the type of place I was looking for when I started posting my work, less restrictive on what is allowed and no fear of the moral police looking over my shoulder. :meowbounce:

I haven't experienced any real problems at DA...yet....but since my interests include giantess I can foresee possible problems in the future.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. JackPott New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi everybody here at erolair :cool:))

I'm coming from VoD (www.visionsofdarkness.com) and have a abandoned account on dA as well and hope to find new and old friends here, like Lmant for example :cool:))

So here's my Happy New Year picture from VoD to greet you all (from left: Suzan Rose, JackPott, Carrie, Singular3D and Lotte her Secrets, and they are all members of dA and VoD.

Happy New Year FIN.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Poserhorror New Member

Blog Posts:
    Pic01.jpg Hello, I am new here - my nickname is Poserhorror - want to leave DA because some Problems with their new rights :-) hope I am right here and have nearly 5000 Pictures and animations for you, if you like - cuuuuu
    • Like Like x 2
  17. abashful1 Super Fancy [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    So, out of curiosity, are there Superhero lovers here? Mind control lovers here? I work in Poser. I Have Daz, but haven't taken the time to learn it (besides the fact I really don't want to spend more $$$$ for the very quickly updating Genesis line as I already put enough into Gen 4 to buy a very nice car).

I haven't posted anything here because almost everything I have rendered for the last couple years has been the original characters of friends. Posting renders of their characters that they do not belong to isn't something I want to do.I do have some original characters I haven't fleshed out yet and when I get a little time I will start posting stuff with them.

I also write a bit. I have been contributing to Superstories (http://superstories.net/addventure/) as abashful1 and CorruptionCentral, http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~wizard/ as ABashful1, Chyoa (https://chyoa.com/) as CorruptionCentral, and Dangerbabe Central (http://www.dangerbabecentral.com/xpage/stories/author.php?author=ABashful1&letter=a) as ABashful1.

Anyway, its always nice to hear there are others with your interest on the site or those that would appreciate seeing more of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. L'Espion New Member Author

Blog Posts:
    Superstories is still around? I haven't posted there for years. The site was under reconstruction and I had difficulty using it so I just posted at the Lair. I will have to take a look at it. I doubt any of my stories are still there.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. abashful1 Super Fancy [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Superstories is still alive and kicking, but it has suffered at least 3 complete meltdowns that I am aware of and lost all the Addventures as well as the stories each time. I use to look back at old things using the Wayback Machine, but even it has troubles finding the old stuff now. After the last meltdown, the stories section has been stagnant as only SuoerStories himself cab add to it and he rarely makes a personal appearance. All the action is in Addventures.

I know of a Japanese site that has a lot of the old stories up on it, but I do not have the link on the laptop I have with me. They didn't ask permission to post it, but they give full credit so I am OK with them having my stuff there. When I get home I will send you that link to see if they posted any of your stuff.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Sophie Active Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello everyone! I heard about this place on VoD (thanks to LmAnt and Nyghtfall). I am active at DA (Sequent-C), Renderotica, Hentai Foundry and VoD. I started out doing photomanips but now mostly do 3D stuff with DAZ Studio. My interests are BDSM, medical fetish, sci-fi
    • Like Like x 4