Let's Break The Ice!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eldritch-Shambler, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Welcome! Lurk as much as you like! Everyone fits in here. ;)
  2. Shelly Spencer Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Welcome, glad you could join us!
  3. Shelly Spencer Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Like a game of Tetris with people?
  4. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Hahahahah! Yes, I guess so! ;)
  5. The Bodyguard Well-Known Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    I've had over my fifty years of writing, short spurts followed by years of nothing. Mostly I edited others, ghost wrote others, and even had a friend post some of my stories as her own. A little over a year ago I fell in love and my Lady asked me to stop with the NSFW stuff. Not that she was offended, she's had a part in that genre in reality. We made a compromise, basically I'd continue with the NSFW until I had worked it out of my system. Over the past two months that has come to fruition. I still have some stories to present, and rework some of those stolen stories, but by year end I will be 'retiring' from NSFW genres for other venues. I came to Erolair as a place to present these stories. I have met and discoursed with others here and really enjoyed the banter, education, and review of my mistakes. ALERT: I'll still be here to observe and comment. To all the newcomers: Welcome, this is good place for art and stories.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
  6. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    The end of an era is nigh! Sorry to hear it but, you gotta do, what you gotta do! I hope we can finish this last collab before the end! **sighs**
    • Like Like x 1
  7. B69Comics New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Hello, and welcome!! :meow: