Let's Break The Ice!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eldritch-Shambler, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Eldritch-Shambler Lesser Old One [________]

Blog Posts:
    Hey all, I think we have enough folks here to do finally break the ice.
    So let's all bust out our Ice-Picks:
    [​IMG]
    I assume that we're all buds and/or associates of Punkae here so what better way to become friends of friends that have a thread like this.

So I'll start us all of.

Greetings and Salutations! I am Shambler (But you can call me Sham for short.)
    I met Cass through dA and our common interest in bondage, damsels in distress, and monsters among other things. I am grateful that she added me as a BETA member for her new forum!
    For more tidbits about me:
    • I like monsters and monster girls, with the latter sometimes tied up.
    • My stuff is fetishy, but still relatively soft-core.
    • I like vidya games, have a degree in the creation of vidya games, and now I am trying to get a job making the vidya games.
    • I love sci-fi and Fantasy.
    • I love me so LoveKraft Macaroni & Cheese...I mean Lovecraft.
    • I sometimes get high upon my own brainfluids. Especially when I am streaming.
    • I have a Bacon # of 4. (Points to anyone who gets this reference)
    So those are some tidbits about me, it is a pleasure to be shambling among all of you. If you wish to know more about what I do, here's my dA:
    http://eldritch-shambler.deviantart.com/

I am by no means a proffesional artist and mostly use this site as an outlet for my fetish ideas, but I've met alot of cool folks thank to it.

I hope to get to know you all better!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    I meet Punkae over dA some time ago and would chat on and off with her. During this winter when she got sick I sent her some stuff to cheer her up and we started talking more closely, this has led to a lovely new friendship. I shared some of her interests and even did a fanfic of her characters Ava and Ana.

I too like monster girls, futanari, bondage, video games sci-fi and fantasy. Though I am secretly into femdom too.

I am a writer by hobby and party education. I have done quite a bit of writing but only some of it has been officially posted on my dA and HF. My taste in smut varies greatly though, and it will probably be reflected in my work as time goes on. Although some themes tend to shine through without me thinking about it.

If you are interested in my stuff you can read some previews along with other info on my dA: http://shapeflesh.deviantart.com/
    Also, here's a gift, enjoy~

[NSFW]

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  3. WanderingSketchPad Assisting in QA and support site-wide (gallery, forums, and blogs) SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    We've met already, but hello =3

I've known cass since I was like 14 or 15 lmao. I am 28 now. She's been an amazing friend throughout the years, very supportive!

I also like monster girls, bondage, bdsm and bloody art >_> I used to roleplay a hit ton when I was younger but kinda lost my need to do it as I got older and had less time lmao. I draw like cass, as you know. <3

You can view my currently butchered sig for my art sites lmao (Cass is helping me update it so it hopefully isnt broken x.x)
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I'm... Cass, as I think it's safe to say all of you who are currently around know. :XD:

I met @Wanderingsketchpad ages ago, as he said, and it's been one of the most rewarding, happy friendships of my life. Same goes for @Sitrax , though I've only known him a few years. I know others like @ShapeFlesh and @Eldritch-Shambler from deviantart in more recent times, but others, like @Hk47 and @VergilPrime for quite some time. :meow:

I like to derp around and pretend I'm an artist, among some other things. It's a good life. Sometimes my hand hates me.

I'm happy to be able to share time and space with my friends and am pleased that things seem to be going well here so far. I have high hopes with what this site could develop into, and I want to say thank you so much for any of you who participate and help me bug test and work out ideas! ♥ ♥ ♥

Things I like:
    • Girls (and boys, but slightly less so)
    • Bondage
    • Light S&M play
    • Cute and sexy art
    • Softcore and Sensual
    • Monsters, Creepy, and Macabre
    • Futanari
    • Being an idiot most of the time
    • Poking bears with sticks
    • Tea
    • Ice Cream
    • Like Like x 4
  5. WanderingSketchPad Assisting in QA and support site-wide (gallery, forums, and blogs) SuperModerator [__________] Collections Manager Rambling Writer

Blog Posts:
    Dah @Punkae youre too sweer <3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    I hope you use an MLG360noscope edition stick for your bear poking. ;)
  7. Zerone The Fanciest [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Herro everyone I am Zerone but most just call me Zero :meowaqua:
    I met @Punkae about 6 months ago through Psifour:llamalove: (some of you know him) and ever since we continued talking and/or gaming, she is so sweet, trustworthy, caring and on the inside a macabre temptress x3

My type of art is programming:heartblue: I can also create stick figures with beautiful round heads I will someday make my own commission banner for stick fig art (Just kidding x3.)

Like most of us here my tastes range from sweet, cute and soft-core to futanari and bdsm. And of course I cant leave out music and tea (yum.)

I am excited for Cass with this new project and I'm glad i can be of any help in the development of it.

Nice to meet all of you guys :3
    • Like Like x 1
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  8. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I'm so glad you're here with us @Zerone ! :meowlove:

Zerarara's my girlie, as she said, a good friend I met through Psifour, also a good friend of mine. ♥

I'm super excited to work on the site more and get it ready for public use. I'm just... totally chuffed. >~<

Oh hey, Zero, now that I think of it. I was considering working on some small, maybe flash or java-based games for the site at some point (probably much later). Would you be interested in brainstorming with me and possibly working on it in the future? It might make a good project if you end up having to do something like that for school anyway, just a thought! c;
    • Like Like x 1
    • Llama Love Llama Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    Is it safe to assume that we are all friendly, nerdy and pervy here? :meowbounce:
  10. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Summoning @ZealotLewi to come introduce himself! :meowlove: :heartpinkglow:
  11. ZealotLewi New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello there sexy people ! , I am Lewis. i am british I love Tea . i love to draw. Pretty much if you talk to me , you will piss your pants , my humour can over run you even on the worst of days.

also if u need any support im always here, i gained the title "Guru Lewis" and ever since people come to me like im monk. so.... yeah. ! HELLO <3 :) oh also i posted some art, thankyou for listening currently i have a clothing line called ZealotClothing. if you would like to know more just click this link ---> https://www.facebook.com/ZealotClothing/
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Tea seems to be a common theme around here (as seen here), and with your sense of humor, I think you'll fit right in! :XD:
  13. Secret Sketchbook New Member

Blog Posts:
    Where do I come from, where do I go, where did I come from cotton eye Joe?

So still filling my stuff out but in the mean time guess a little about me, and I mean a little

I do arts of various kinds, primarily bondage, and as of late the furry kind. I love art of many kinds though and tend to lean to things not seen around allot, I like to rant and rave but more often I just get sleepy. If your from DA you might recognize my art but wont really bother linking that gallery here for personal reasons

so lets have fun and help a new art community grow
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Hi, friend! It's great to have you around, and your avatar is adorable, by the way. :meow:
  15. WhiteRavenLord New Member

Blog Posts:
    Greetings and Salutations peers. : 3

My interwebs alias is WhiteRavenLord and I too met Punkae through Deviantart through our mutual love of light bondage for females~ Now that I actually think about it what drew me to her in the first place was her dark elf character, then she uploaded various art pieces of Serras in bondage and there I have stayed.

I confess that I haven't chatted all that much with her on a personal level, but she is a fantastic person and it is an interesting new experience to be a part of a beta for a website.

So, a bit about myself:
    • Writer by trade
    • Lover of Kink including: Bondage, Ponyplay, slight sissification, among other things
    • Love to read from fantasy to horror
    So yea, that's about it. A pleasure to meet your acquaintances. : 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Cpt-Fgt cpt fgt reportin 4 booty [________]

Blog Posts:
    I did not even see this until now, wow.

Well, howdy everyone!

My name is Tara. Though I have several alias' across the world wide web, Cpt-Fgt is the one I use on deviantART. It's also where I came across Punkae quite a while ago. I always wanted to talk to people I watch or people who watch me but, alas, it rarely happens. Hopefully that can change and I can make some new friends! :]

Anywho! I'll list a few things about me;

• Twenty years old
    • Avid gamer(console* and PC)
    • Where the girls at? Boys too, I guess
    • I make adoptables all the time
    • Tea is life
    • Anime is also life
    • Fantasy/Sci-Fi is awesome
    Well, anything else? Don't be afraid to ask!
    I only bite, a lot. c;
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Eldrik Tentacle Master [__________] Artsy Corner Forum Mod

Blog Posts:
    *Breaks through the ice* OH YEAH!

Hello everyone!

My name is Eldrik Aethervial, but I am also known as Bobbydando and sometime Ghoner. I make a modest living from my art...so I guess that makes me a professional artist... right??

My artworks range from the cutest, family friendly stuff to the nastiest stuff you can think of (Except scat, I don't do scat). I work partially on commission, so the content of my work varies widely with my customers.
    You can find a good sample of what I do here on my tumblr! Warning! Some very nsfw stuff! A lot of it monster/tentacles based! That's like, my specialty.

When I'm not doing commissions, I work on my ongoing, patreon-powered webcomic, Fairies vs Tentacles!
    Don't let the title fool you, my comic has more story and character depth than most Adult comics out there!
    You can read it for free, from the start, Right here!

When I am not doing commissions or working on FvT, well I do craptons of other stuff, I am running a vote based adventure story called the Tentacle Dungeon on HentaiFoundry, I design and animate sprites for The Last DemonHunter and I'm working on a new dark, adult-themed project called Grim Fate Comics.

And when I don't do any of that, which is rare, I like to play videogames, I'm a PC gamer, and my gaming rig is old, can't wait to replace it ;__;
    So that's pretty much it for me, outside of art I'm not very interesting lol.

I heard from Punkae and this lovely place on my art livestream, and decided to join, as I am very interested in building a nice thriving community for artists that enjoy both sfw and nsfw material. I joined Hentai Foundry a decade ago, and got disappointed more than once for various things, and I hope this place can be a great, healthy alternative! I will probably start posting art very soon, I'm just not sure where to start, I don't want to upload hundreds of pictures :p

Either way, glad to be here, it's gonna be awesome!
    • Love Love x 2
  18. Bee The Bee'est Bee

Blog Posts:
    I am Bee.
    Things I like: Cass
    Things I hate: Almost everything.
    Scottish, Perv, Gamer. Pretty much it.
  19. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Eldrik

It's lovely to meet you! Your work is really fun to look at, very cute expressions and sweet coloring. I read the Fairies V. Tentacles and got some good chuckles. I thought it was great! :meow:

I'm so glad that you got directed over here, and I hope that we do not disappoint!

I think a few others of us are PC gamers. I personally pick at League, Heroes, Minecraft, Warcraft, and a few other things, when I'm not busy working. Sadly at the moment I haven't got much of a free life to speak of, certainly no time to play games! :XD:

Feel free to post dump all your stuff if you like! The upload supports adding a bunch of pictures at once, so it's actually quite convenient for setting up a large gallery with ease. >~<
  20. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Things I love: Your Avatar

Also, Hi Bee! ♥ ♥ ♥