In the Fox's Den Discussion Thread [NSFW]

Discussion in 'ShapeFlesh's Pervy Library [NSFW]' started by ShapeFlesh, May 1, 2016.

1. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    In the Fox's Den is a Non-Con, (Non-Consensual), story I started writing for HF this winter. I am currently working on the second chapter and on updating chapter 1. I wanted to ask if people think I should post it here? I am not sure if people around here would enjoy that type of story, it's mostly an experiment for me to test some things out. If you are interested in seeing it here tell me and I'll post it once chapter 1 has been updated. If you can't wait for that and want to read the current version you can find it on my HF or just read the preview on dA, though it is slightly out of date.

[​IMG]
    This is a early sketch Punkae did for me, (as part of a commission if I remember it right?) it's a depiction of the foxy lady featured in the story named Jun.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ShapeFlesh Active Member Writer [NSFW]

Blog Posts:
    Chapter 1 of In the Fox's Den has now been posted and can be read here. Keep in mind that the story contains themes of; Non-Consent, Futa, Humiliation and Mind Break. The story is very much NSFW.