Gift for my Momma ♥

Discussion in 'Works in Progress' started by Punkae, May 7, 2016.

?

Do you like faeries?

1. They're so adorable! >~<♥

100.0%
  2. They're alright o_o

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Faeries... ick! I think I stepped on one once, and it got on my shoe! >:U

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Tomorrow, the 7th of May, is my dear mother's birthday. The following day is the day is Mother's Day, so I figured I'd work on something special for her. I know she likes floral stuff and figured I'd incorporate her birth month flower in something. I also know she likes the more whimsical art I do, so maybe a cute little fey for her? Hopefully she's happy with it!

This is the really early WIP:
    [​IMG]

The zoom out:
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Little bit of color~

[​IMG]
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  3. Eldrik Tentacle Master [__________] Artsy Corner Forum Mod

Blog Posts:
    I wish your mother happy birthday, and dang if it's for tomorrow you'll have to work on this double time! But so far it look great!
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Ah, it's no biggie. Painted like this work is kinda loosely done, so I should get it done no probs. I just want it to be pretty and somewhat natural looking. I brainstormed for weeks before figuring out what to do. Thankfully the doing is the easy part with this one. :XD:
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
  6. Yako Active Member

Blog Posts:
    this is so cute!
    But somehow I like the sketch more - I know you're not finished yet, but the sketch's colors have more of an ethereal feel to it.

Oh, and of course happy birthday to your mom! :3
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I worked with this color set for a bit:
    [​IMG]

But ultimately, I went with this, and I think it's done! ♥
    [​IMG]