Fall Festival!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Punkae, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    HAPPY FALL, EROLAIR!
    [​IMG]
    The summer has arguably ended for some of us here, at least in the Northern Hemisphere. And with the change of the season, we'd like to usher in a new theme of content - fall! Chilly air, being warm and cozy, festivals, spooky, sweet, and all the like! Let's have a great time, and be creative!

Your work does not need to be explicit/adult in nature to participate. In fact, we encourage everyone to make the type of work they enjoy most, so long as it falls under our guidelines. So please don't look at our main gallery and think your work won't fit in. We are all genuinely here to have a good time and support one another. ♥

Rules:

• Please don't spam. Try to keep your posts between 1-4 submissions per week. Some exceptions may be made as long as the work is significantly different from one piece to the next (not one image with four alts, though you may typically post an image with one alt without issue in the event album).
    • Be nice to one another! Support your fellow creators with some positive feedback, too, if you feel like it! :)
    • Please keep your work in some way tied to a fall theme. Location of the piece does not matter, but just loosely tie it to fall or some typically fall-related activity if at all possible. We aren't super strict and allow for much breathing room on interpretation of this, but just try your best. It is an event, after all!
    • Most of all, have fun! ^_^

Please enter your submissions to the album here! :meowlove:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  2. Freeda Rätsel New Member

Blog Posts:
    j
    • Love Love x 1
  3. undeadkitty13 Member

Blog Posts:
    sounds like fun
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Yeah! Let's have a good time and make some cool fall stuff! ^_^

@Freeda Rätsel Can't wait to see what you make, if you do something! :meowlove:
  5. novax Erolair Partner Partner

Blog Posts:
    Just yesterday I thought again "man, summer is over already" ;)
  6. Freeda Rätsel New Member

Blog Posts:
    May I post it here?...
    "Fall. Lost in the rain." 2018-09-11 11.50.52.jpg
  7. Freeda Rätsel New Member

Blog Posts:
    THANK YOUUU ♡♡♡
  8. Cammyjay Member

Blog Posts:
    Yay fall. Lets do this!
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Shiro-kun Member Little Writer

Blog Posts:
    I'll try my best to make something for this. Hopefully you'll enjoy what I end up making. :)
    • Love Love x 1
  10. The Bodyguard Well-Known Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Have few literary blurbs I've written for artists at DA who have not found their way here. May I post their art work, with their permission, otherwise the blurbs make no sense. (Okay, some of what I've posted doesn't seem to make sense, I've got a Grammarian interrupting my thoughts with her own absurb ideas of syntax.)
  11. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Yes, you may do so! Just make sure that you have their consent and that you credit with links to the artist's page in the description. ♥
  12. Freeda Rätsel New Member

Blog Posts:
    7877868.jpg
    • Love Love x 2
  13. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Freeda Rätsel

Thank you for your beautiful artwork submissions for the event! They are so wonderful! I just love your style. :meowlove:

You can post to the album anytime by going here and clicking the "Add Photos" button.

For now, I have uploaded the two images you put in this thread for you and set you as their owner. If you go there, you can see them in the album with the others. ♥
  14. novax Erolair Partner Partner

Blog Posts:
    Here we go:

[​IMG]
    • Love Love x 2
  15. Freeda Rätsel New Member

Blog Posts:
    ahtr03.jpg

October Wind...
    • Love Love x 2
  16. Screwdriver Member

Blog Posts:
    I dont think I will have time around other art obligations to participate in this event, cause I assume some kinda winter one will start soon, but I was wondering about posting, do we just post it to one of our albums and to the event album? Or is there a special way to post to both?
    And like do we know how long exactly we have left to participate on this event? (Just in case I have time)