Event: Fun in the Sun! ♥

Discussion in 'Events' started by Punkae, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Belzaph Could you visit the social page again, and see if there is any change? I reset the album privacy and checked your user permissions (both looked fine), so if there was some kind of hiccup with it, hopefully it's fixed now. If the button still isn't there, could you screenshot what you do see? Do you have ad blocker turned on?

Also, try going directly to the add photos link for that album. Maybe the issue is display and not permissions. This should tell us really quick .
    http://erolair.com/gallery/albums/event-fun-in-the-sun-♥.628/add-photo
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [_________________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    You should be in bed young lady! I will count to ... wait a second ... you're not my daughter! Sorry reflex! ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Just a note, I am told I do not have permission to post to this gallery. Is that because I am a writer and it is only open to artists? I thought we had come to an agreement about the minority here. Or is it just because I'm old, senile, witty, imponderable, inscrutable, implausible, and/or impish? (Did I also mention humble?)
  4. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [_________________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    It's the impish thing! ;)

I don't think the permissions are to do with artist versus writer, afaik the gallery doesn't know if you are an artist or not. However, Belzaph was having an issue earlier and @Punkae was looking into it!
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    This is being problematic. For now, just post your work that you want to add into the event and tag me in the description with a little note telling me to move the image. I'll add them to the event album for now until we get it sorted out. :starblue:

@Belzaph @The Bodyguard
    • Love Love x 1
  6. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Decided to rewrite the story anyway, as it is not officially summer yet.
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Can you tell me if you're able to see the "Add Photos" button on the album's page now?

Edit: Even if you aren't ready to post just yet, I just wanna test it. :meow: :starpink:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Belzaph Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Yep it seems to be working now thank you
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  9. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I'll go ahead and set you back to member rank, now that I know what the issue is. If you experience any problems with it afterward, let me know because then it's just a gitch and not a back end permission. :meowlove:
    • Love Love x 1
  10. hirumono The Hungry Tentacle [__________] Tentacle-Forging Author

Blog Posts:
    Hi Punkae! ;) Sorry for being absent for so long, life in fact went a bit rough on me recently :confused: but I'm still here though! Yay :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. DarkCowBoy New Member

Blog Posts:
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1