Event: Fun in the Sun! ♥

Discussion in 'Events' started by Punkae, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Happy Summer, everyone!

Let's get creative! It's time to have some fun! Sand, sea, sun, and the like are all welcome!
    This event will last until the end of August. ♥

TO PARTICIPATEE:
    Post to the Fun in the Sun album. This is a public album, and anyone is free to post to it, up to 3 times a week per person to take part in our summer event! :meowlove:

RULES:
    • Submissions do not necessarily have to be NSFW or kink-related but are encouraged to be so.
    • Please keep submissions to a "summer", "beach",or similar theme.
    • Limit of 3 posts per week per person. If you over-post and continue to do so after being notified, all your submissions from the album will be removed. Please be considerate!

@Member @Premium @Beta Tester @Founder
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    COME HAVE FUN! ♥
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Rendering as I'm typing! ;)
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  4. hirumono The Hungry Tentacle [__________] Tentacle-Forging Author

Blog Posts:
    Nice idea! ;)
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @hirumono
    Hey! Nice to see you again! How's life treating you? :meowbounce:
  6. tastethewine The Fanciest [__________]

Blog Posts:
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
  8. tastethewine The Fanciest [__________]

Blog Posts:
    The possibilities stemming from golf themes alone, never mind what SOME people do with baseball bats, beach arcade sideshow games, omg
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. PixelJail Partnered Member Partner [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Golf themes! O: All I'm thinking now is like semi-naked sports people. That's always the best imo, semi-naked, when you know what the outfit is for...or was meant to be for, before they started getting naughty!

Could be fun for the next event, you should suggest it over there :D
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  10. tastethewine The Fanciest [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Yes the possibilities for riffing on summer sports costumes, alone, seems limitless.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Belzaph Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Great stuff but how do you upload to that album. all ic an upload to is the public and my own albums
  12. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
  13. Belzaph Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    i must be daft,but i still can not see on that page a way to submit. cheers
  14. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Top right hand side - Upload photos. Let me know if you still having issues.
  15. Belzaph Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    no i have the page open at the link there is no up load tab other than the useuel submit but that only allows me to submit to my own and the main public area
  16. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    I just followed the link that I sent you and clicked on upload photos and it opened to the Fun in the Sun page. If this isn't working for you then you might need to ask @Punkae although I think she is sleeping at the moment.
  17. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
  18. Belzaph Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    cheers for helping but i am not seeing that at all. very strange
  19. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    That is very strange - I think this one needs to go to the Erolair Goddess! (@Punkae)
  20. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts: