Erolair AD Campaign: Seeking Participants!

Discussion in 'News' started by Punkae, Sep 24, 2018.

?

Should we include artist names in our Ad?

1. Yes - Limit the file size around being able to include credit list at the end of GIF cycle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes - Only if it fits within max file size (credit list after GIF cycle)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes - Include the artist names ON their images, not after GIF cycle

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. No (Don't care/don't think it matters/etc.)

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. The Bodyguard Well-Known Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Since I am not an artist I doubt any pics I have used can be used. However I do have one suggestion. Don't use the word 'perverts' in the ad. I realize it can be made to seem to be funny, but I don't consider myself or my work as perverse. Sensitive fantasy, yes, intellectual considerations of the beauty of feminine forms, yes, stalwart supporter of NSFW and SFW, yes. Jerk, sarcastic nut, blithering punster, and/or temperamental writer. Yes. But never a pervert.
    You may return to the subject of ads. However, I did not arrive here because of an ad, but word of mouth (in print) at the two other sites I post.
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    That word is no longer a part of our site tagline, as there was a discussion that took place a while ago that convinced me to revise it. :)

So no worries, it will not say that. It will instead say or current tagline, "Featuring the artistic, erotic, interesting, and more!"
  3. The Bodyguard Well-Known Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    I bow to your expertise.
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I'm just really glad people have been so honest with me and told me they didn't like it or that it offended them. I would much rather have a tag line we can all be proud of. :meowlove:
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  5. letiprincess Member

Blog Posts:
    Oh, sure! I would be pleased that you use any Pic of my gallery. I will be interested in more news about that ad. :)
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Mikkaku Member

Blog Posts:
    This is awesome lol. You have my permission punkae !!
    • Love Love x 1
  7. alienarea Beyond Time and Space [__________]

Blog Posts:
    You have permission to use all of my pictures. I added a few new ones today in the Khe'ela and 2018 folders which are quite vanilla.
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Venia Tulip New Member

Blog Posts:
    You can use any of my art posted here. :) Do we get to see a sample of the ad banners?!
    • Love Love x 1
  9. undeadkitty13 Member

Blog Posts:
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Oh, that's wonderful! That would work perfectly in the campaign. :)

As for everyone else -- I have responses to write for you, and I should get to those sometime tonight or tomorrow. I'm sorry, the new job has been exhausting and hectic!
    • Love Love x 1
  11. undeadkitty13 Member

Blog Posts:
    know that feeling, holidays are coming so might get more hectic for me too
  12. Nusszucker New Member

Blog Posts:
    I think this is a great idea, however, I currently have nothing to actually contribute. That may change in the next two days ... may.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Screwdriver Member

Blog Posts:
    I dont feel I have much that stays within the guidelines but I guess these could be workable if your still looking.

(The second one with some cropping out of the right side to rid it of the implication of impact play, since although it isnt activily happening the implication of where the scenes heading might tip it over into not advertiser friendly territory)
    Blinds If You Stare Demons Play Glory Box Bad Bad Ritual Eating Habits
    Though if you do see something in my gallery that you think would be suitable that I haven't listed, feel free to shoot me a message, cause provided it doesnt included a friends characters or wasnt a pseudo commision, etc... I am probably down with it being used for this. I check in every day so I would be able to get back to you within 24hrs at the latest.

And as far as credit goes, if things get too tight when it comes to putting the artists name with their picture or whatever due to size limitations, maybe a locked/pinned thread in the forums somewhere with a preview of the image and a link to the artists galley or profile for new users looking find a picture that helped draw them in to join us?
    I know I always used to LONG for a thread like that when an ad brought me into a new website, so it might be an okay alternative/addition for both artists and new members?
  14. bikdingle Amatuer . [__________]

Blog Posts:
    I know I'm a little late to this but you have my permission to use anything I've uploaded here at Erolair :D