Detention 1.0

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by Kevlar31, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

"Well ladies! Here we are - finally I have you where I want you! It has taken quite a number of years but I have finally caught you both and I have devised a punishment fitting for all the years you have tormented the staff and students of this school!", gloated Miss Nadine.
    "I want you both to turn around and place your forehead on the desk, then I will administer your punishment!", ranted Miss Nadine.
    "Ooops!", thought Tenja and Angel.
  2. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

"Now slide your hands back and raise your skirts!", ordered Miss Nadine.
    "I should have known that you both would be without underwear.", said Miss Nadine as she placed her hands on both of those firm backsides.
  3. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Miss Nadine rounded the desk and took up a stance with her hand on Tenja's back, threw her arm back and slapped Tenja right on her backside.

Tenja and Angel had discussed this and had both vowed not to scream or beg even if it got real bad. After half a dozens slaps Tenja was thinking that she wasn't going to be able to take much more when suddenly Miss Nadine moved over behind Angel.
  4. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tenja managed to stifle the screams that she so desperately wanted to give voice to, but she had to stay strong as Miss Nadine started slapping Angels bare backside. She couldn't wipe the tears away though so she hoped they would dry before Miss Nadine saw them. She tried to mentally send strength to Angel so that she wouldn't break!
  5. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

(Miss Nadine admired her handy work and liked what she saw!)

"Now go and stand by my car while I finish u a few things, then we can go!", ordered Miss Nadine.
    "Yes Miss!", replied both Tenja and Angel.
    "You may call me Mistress, slaves, and don't touch yourselves or each other while you are waiting In fact I want you in the slave stance, understood?", ordered Mistress Nadine.
    "Yes Mistress!", Tenja and Angel replied in unison. (They both left hurriedly, wiping their eyes as they went.)
    "Those bitches are mine now!", gloated Mistress Nadine.