Community Choice #8

Discussion in 'Community Choice' started by Punkae, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    [Nominations and votes for this have not started yet. Check back with this thread on 01/01/19]
    This thread is for nominations, voting, and discussion of
    Community Choice from Tuesday, January 1st, 2019 - Sunday, January 13th.

:attention: IMPORTANT: Please put each individual nomination in a separate post!

Please nominate works using links to the gallery where possible. This makes the works easier for me to find and add to the collection later and is also easier for people to go comment and like the source material based on the activity in this thread if they want to do so. You can important an image that auto links to gallery, or you can just link the gallery post, whichever you're more comfortable with.

You can import your own gallery image from the gallery directly by using the camera button in the post text editor ([​IMG] ). The "photo" bbcode can be used to embed any gallery image, your own or otherwise. Simply copy the number after thet last "." from the gallery URL into the embed code, like so:
    Code:
    [photo=medium]#####[/photo]
    For an example:
    Code:
    Gallery URL: http://erolair.com/gallery/photos/the-candle.9648/
    Number portion of URL: 9648
    Code to use in thread: [photo=medium]9648[/photo]

:check: TO VOTE: Simply rate (like, heart, llama, rainbow, etc.) on your favorite nominations!
    • The newest thread will always be unlocked, so you know which one to post to.
    • Nominate each piece in a separate comment
    • Nominate up to 3 pieces a week
    • You can nominate your own work or someone else's
    • Written works from the library ARE supported. If they make it into the selection, either I will post a formatted version of the work to the gallery and assign permission to the appropriate user or ask the user to post the work to the gallery with a link. A PSD template for basic written work cover image can be downloaded here.
    • Vote on nominations by rating the comment (like, heart, etc.)
    • You can vote on as many each week as you want (all, none, etc.)
    • The creator of the top voted piece (the person who made the story, art, etc., not the person who nominated it) gets a special rank for 2 weeks
    • On rare occasion, featured creators can tie. In this case both/all who tie will receive the title for two weeks each over the same period of time

Thank you all so much for participating! I hope to see lots of nominations and votes on some really cool stuff! :meowlove:

@Member @Beta Tester @Founder @Premium @Moderator @Gallery Moderator
  2. Cammyjay Active Member

Blog Posts:
    Lily 2019
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    What a beautiful piece @Cammyjay ! ♥ ♥ ♥
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Cammyjay Active Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you @Punkae. it was my first time working with this model, but it absolutely will not be the last.
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  5. berseh Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @berseh I added the picture code into your post, but that one already made it into the Community Choice collection from our last one! ^_^ You're welcome to pick up to 3 new ones for this event if you like. :meowlove:
  7. minus269 Certified and licensed mad scientist [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Boudoir Brooke [re-posted]
    • Love Love x 2
  8. berseh Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you dear:meowlove:. I'm really hopeless :unsure:with technicalities: I don't know how to vote :) but don't waste your time .. I may find out by myself.
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @berseh that's okay! Do you see how I rated your last message with a heart? All you have to do is rate other people's posts to vote on them. When you nominate a piece, it already gets your vote, so you don't have to do anything else for that. I hope that helps! :meowlove:
  10. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I would like to nominate this one by @Miura! I'm in love with how it turned out. ♥

Whipper
  11. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    This one is probably one of my all time favorites of @Wandermaske's awesome art. ♥

Happy New Year, Miss Lupinum
  12. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    For my third nomination for this round of C-C, I'd like to sheepishly suggest a piece of my own.
    I normally wouldn't do that because I'm shy about that type of thing, but this was made with a lot
    of love and took a very long time for me to finish because I wanted it to be just right before I
    called it done. Ava is my all time favorite of my original characters. I hope you like her too. ♥

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. berseh Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Wow! Thanks, that's very easy then, even for me :love:
    • Love Love x 1
  14. helleborenoire Member

Blog Posts:
    if not too late for voting , this one for me (I like trolls)
    http://erolair.com/gallery/photos/troll02.17481/
    troll02