Community Choice #7

Discussion in 'Community Choice' started by Punkae, Dec 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L'Espion Active Member Author

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the nomination. Right now I am working on Girls' Own Peril, but I should add a sequel to this series.
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @L'Espion I look forward to being able to add that work of yours to the collection. My hopes are high that it'll make it in, as I think we are taking the top 8 nominations this time. Prospects are looking good! And I would love a sequel! I've been really enjoying it so far and am going to set aside some more time to read your other works soon. :meow:
  3. AlexHellmann Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Late morning...
    Fantastic image I’d like to suggest.
    • Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. AlexHellmann Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Christmas Lovers 2
    And number two.

I truly like this moment of intimacy. Mutual, sensual, just beautiful.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Venia Tulip Pretty Spiffy [________]

Blog Posts:
    I'd like to nominate this one.
    Sweet Miss Lupinum
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. helleborenoire Member

Blog Posts:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Y-Phil Un Valaisan en ligne [__________]

Blog Posts:
    capturedFairy05
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Y-Phil Can you move the second image to a separate reply, please? That way they can be voted on individually. Thanks! ^_^
  10. Y-Phil Un Valaisan en ligne [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Family Car Revisited 17c
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Y-Phil Un Valaisan en ligne [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Done, my friend :)
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    (I will count up votes and sort new posts to the collection here in a few hours after I've slept, locking the thread for now. Don't worry, I'll have it handled soon enough. Thanks for your patience! ^_^ )
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Thank you so much to everyone for voting! Our next Community Choice event starts now and will last until Sunday, January 13, 2019! Go here to start nominating and voting!

Congratulations to @Umbramark for being the Community Chosen creator for this round!
    2019-01-02_14-44-03.gif

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! The following have been added to the Community Choice collection for this round!

kiss Ubasti sexecutePinups10 Tanglewood sketched and licked Late morning... Day 13 Biting Sweet Miss Lupinum Family Car Revisited 17c ruby in the light

Thank you to our runners up! Your work is awesome! ♥

"Vixens Incorporated"

Angel Tied Up capturedFairy05 Christmas Lovers 2 scream 4 I love to suck cock 1

---

@Premium @Beta Tester @Founder @Moderator @Gallery Moderator @SuperModerator @Member
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  14. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    (Please have a brief moment of silence for me, as I update the previous post and give @Umbramark the Community Chosen title because it slipped by me. :XD: )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.