Community Choice #7

Discussion in 'Community Choice' started by Punkae, Dec 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    This thread is for nominations, voting, and discussion of Community Choice from Sunday, December 16 - Sunday, December 30 at midnight EST.

:attention: IMPORTANT: Please put each individual nomination in a separate post!

Please nominate works using links to the gallery where possible. This makes the works easier for me to find and add to the collection later and is also easier for people to go comment and like the source material based on the activity in this thread if they want to do so. You can important an image that auto links to gallery, or you can just link the gallery post, whichever you're more comfortable with.

You can import your own gallery image from the gallery directly by using the camera button in the post text editor ([​IMG] ). The "photo" bbcode can be used to embed any gallery image, your own or otherwise. Simply copy the number after thet last "." from the gallery URL into the embed code, like so:
    Code:
    [photo=medium]#####[/photo]
    For an example:
    Code:
    Gallery URL: http://erolair.com/gallery/photos/the-candle.9648/
    Number portion of URL: 9648
    Code to use in thread: [photo=medium]9648[/photo]

:check: TO VOTE: Simply rate (like, heart, llama, rainbow, etc.) on your favorite nominations!
    • The newest thread will always be unlocked, so you know which one to post to.
    • Nominate each piece in a separate comment
    • Nominate up to 3 pieces a week
    • You can nominate your own work or someone else's
    • Written works from the library ARE supported. If they make it into the selection, either I will post a formatted version of the work to the gallery and assign permission to the appropriate user or ask the user to post the work to the gallery with a link. A PSD template for basic written work cover image can be downloaded here.
    • Vote on nominations by rating the comment (like, heart, etc.)
    • You can vote on as many each week as you want (all, none, etc.)
    • The creator of the top voted piece (the person who made the story, art, etc., not the person who nominated it) gets a special rank for 2 weeks
    • On rare occasion, featured creators can tie. In this case both/all who tie will receive the title for two weeks each over the same period of time

Thank you all so much for participating! I hope to see lots of nominations and votes on some really cool stuff! :meowlove:

@Member @Beta Tester @Founder @Premium @Moderator @Gallery Moderator
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I love this one by @earlydarke and would like to nominate it! :meowlove:
    Ubasti
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 2
    • Llama Love Llama Love x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    And finally, my third nomination of this round is..

"Lip Biting" by @Brytlejuice
    Day 13 Biting
    • Llama Love Llama Love x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    (You can all start nominating if you want. I realized why it was so quiet may be because I set it to start on the 16th, and I appreciate you all being good and respectful. It slipped my mind that I posted early, guess I was trying to make sure I didn't forget, since I tend to have trouble focusing. :XD: Anyway, reply away if you would like to start nominating. This round will end on the 30th, so you can go as early or late as you want, can nominate 3 pieces per person, can nominate others' or your own work, and you can vote on any and all nominations that are posted. Have fun, friends! ♥)

---

@Member @Premium @Beta Tester @Founder @Gallery Moderator @Moderator @SuperModerator
    • Like Like x 1
  6. helleborenoire Member

Blog Posts:
    scream 4
    I like this one for several raisons :
    the guy's nice outfit, which reminds me of some old publications from my youth, which I made a tribute to which you will certainly see later.
    Nightposter is one of my favourite artist
    this blond poor girl , she certainly desserves what will happen to her . If the guy don't know why , she certainly knows.

is it the right place to vote ?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @helleborenoire Yep, this is the right place to nominate and vote!
    I added the code into your post to make it link to the original gallery image. :meow:

If you need to know how I did it, I used this code:
    Code:
    [photo=medium]15905[/photo]
    To find a photo's number, just go to the gallery link and look for the numbers after the last "." in the url.

Thanks for the nomination! I'm sure @nightposter will appreciate it! :meowbounce:
  8. helleborenoire Member

Blog Posts:
    and now also this one : from http://erolair.com/members/umbramark.1568/
    kiss
    something like the taste of forbidden fruit or just before the lost paradise.
    beautiful composition: contrast between the guy's black wings (demon side) and the girl's white wings (innocence?) . also colours of the hair that are the opposite contrast .
    the way the girl's wings wrap around the guy makes her look like she's actually the protector.
    and it's a really a sunny day , that makes me happy in these times of cold and rain . I know,you will say it's always sunny above the clouds .
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    • Love Love x 3
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 3
  9. Venia Tulip Pretty Spiffy [________]

Blog Posts:
    I'd like to nominate this piece.

sexecutePinups10
    I love the composition of the piece as well as the quality of the models and the excellent use of lighting and textures.

Plus....I may have a thing for blades. ;)
    • Love Love x 1
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Venia Tulip Couldn't agree more, on all points (heh, points... blades... I'll see myself out)~ :meowlove:
  11. Venia Tulip Pretty Spiffy [________]

Blog Posts:
    Ba-da-tssssss! Lol

Hey how do you add the little voting emote box to the bottom of a nomination?
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Venia Tulip Do you mean like how I rated your last reply with a rainbow?
  13. Venia Tulip Pretty Spiffy [________]

Blog Posts:
    Yeah. Though I think I figured it out. I'm assuming it just doesn't show the menu on my own posts. Lol
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @Venia Tulip yep, that's the deal with it! Since none of us can rate our own posts, either I can count them all as a +1 vote or drop the invisible +1 that would come from having nominated it. Either way, the result is basically the same relatively. :meowlove:
  15. bikdingle Amatuer [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    • Love Love x 1
  16. tastethewine The Fanciest [__________] [________]

Blog Posts:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2018
    • Love Love x 3
  17. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Sleepless Tea Addict ♥ [_____________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @tastethewine No time limit, work nominated for Community Choice can be from any point in time ever! :meow:
  18. helleborenoire Member

Blog Posts:
  19. bikdingle Amatuer [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    I'm a Poser user.
  20. Cammyjay Active Member

Blog Posts:
    ruby in the light
    fuzzy warm colors for the holidays
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status: