Community Choice #6

Discussion in 'Community Choice' started by Punkae, Sep 21, 2018.

?

How easy/difficult did you find this method of participating in Community Choice to use?

1. Very Easy

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Somewhat Easy

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Neither easy nor difficult

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Somewhat difficult

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Very difficult

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    This thread is for nominations, voting, and discussion of Community Choice from Thursday, September 20 - Sunday, September 30 at midnight EST.

:attention: IMPORTANT: Please put each individual nomination in a separate post!

Please nominate works using links to the gallery. You can important an image that auto links to gallery, or you can just link the gallery post, whichever you're more comfortable with.

You can import an image from the gallery directly by using the camera button in the post text editor ( upload_2018-9-20_15-33-40.png ). If you are nominating someone else's work (and can't click on the slider that shows your own images), add the number portion of the gallery URL into the embed code, like so:
    Code:
    [photo=large]#####[/photo]
    For an example:
    Code:
    Gallery URL: http://erolair.com/gallery/photos/the-candle.9648/
    Number portion of URL: 9648
    Code to use in thread: [photo=large]9648[/photo]

:check: TO VOTE: Simply rate (like, heart, etc.) as many nominations as you like! Like all of them if you want!

Thank you all so much for participating! I'm hoping we get a decent amount of activity with Community Choice this week! :meowlove:

@Member @Beta Tester @Founder @Premium @Moderator @Gallery Moderator

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  2. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I personally think the rendering and style on this is absolutely stunning!
    Awesome work, in my opinion, @LordRuthven2000 !

TheClub02
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @froot 's stuff is a goldmine is awesome. I'll never not love this awesome styling and beautiful colors!

He Said "Y͙̻̫̘̦̲ͬͧ͌͜͝͞Ę̰̲͔͖̻̬̲͈̠̍͛Š͇̺̱͈̺́̚"
    • Crazy! Crazy! x 1
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Glad you picked this back up and finished it, @Leatherchain ! I think it turned out great!

Choices
  5. minus269 Certified and licensed mad scientist [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Zoom Zoom
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  6. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    htthttp://erolair.com/gallery/photos/sacrifice-to-the-river-god.11629/p://erolair.com/gallery/photos/sacrifice-to-the-river-god.11629/[​IMG]
    • Love Love x 2
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    @berseh This is the current week's thread for nominating and voting on Community Choice, if you want to participate. ♥
    • Love Love x 1
  8. hirumono The Hungry Tentacle [__________] Tentacle-Forging Author

Blog Posts:
    Mamonna--trap_the_evil
    Aaaw, a satyr! Love them <3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    I think this one already made it into the Community Choice folder! Wanna nominate another? :meowlove:

Here's the folder, if you wanna take a look at what's already in it. ♥
    http://erolair.com/gallery/collections/community-choice.4/
  10. hirumono The Hungry Tentacle [__________] Tentacle-Forging Author

Blog Posts:
    Whoops! ;) Sorry about that. I'd like to propose this one instead, hope you don't mind if it's a bit old, but I really love it! ;)

fvt war poster
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ . Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    What a great choice! It gets a vote from me! I wonder if @Eldrik will make his way back here anytime soon to see that he's been nominated! ♥
    • Love Love x 1
  12. PixelJail Partnered Member Partner [__________]

Blog Posts:
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1