Categorise your smut!

Discussion in 'The Naughty Corner' started by Kevlar31, Mar 29, 2018.

?

What sort of smut do you prefer?

1. Traditional Couple

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Lesbian Couple

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Male Couple

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Threesome - all female

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Threesome - all male

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Threesome - other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Single with toys

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Couple with toys

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  9. Futanari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    I'm into a lot of things as is evidenced in my "art": particularly lesbian, threesomes (F/F/F, F/M/F), toys, some futanari, and of course BDSM.

What sort of smut do you prefer?

* Edit: I hit the enter key by mistake so just add any other preferences in the comments. *
  2. Trystl Bondage Heroine [__________] The Bondage Heroine

Blog Posts:
    I prefer non-consensual bondage, particularly with a strong, clever (or at least persistent) female lead. She's the one in ropes, however.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Ah!! A common theme for superheroines on DA.
  4. Trystl Bondage Heroine [__________] The Bondage Heroine

Blog Posts:
    I enjoy superheroine stuff sometimes, but it's not one of my biggest favorites. :)
    I do have one story I'm working on, called A World Apart that is along those lines. A girl becomes aware in a flash of light... as she arrives in a new world. She has no memory, except for strange flashes of meaning for words and other things that often don't make sense. Her ability is to gain the abilities of those around her, so what she can do is always changing. She has an affinity for some abilities--so Some are retained longer (or even permanantly gained, after enough exposure) others are only weakly gained, for a short period when in close contact. So she never knows if or how she's going to get out of a situation.

The world itself consists of three groups: two warring political factions, both of which use superheros as weapons. And a third group of rebel heros that opposes both governments--but is constantly being hunted by both. The technology of the world is effective at countering superhero powers, so the governments can easily oppress the heroes once they're captured--and those that can't be controlled are permanently imprisoned. At least until they can find a way to escape.

The main character, is recognized as a heroine and targeted by the government, but at first she doesn't know why so many strange things are happening to her or how to control them.

There's a lot of play on words and making fun of the superhero genre... for instance, once character calls himself SUPERMAN... but she says, "shouldn't a hero who calls himself Superman be... I don't know... a little more impressive. I know, I'll call you Moron Man... Oh, oh, I know, Super Dunce."

Okay... sorry for getting sidetracked from the topic. lol.
  5. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    No problem at all! I like the premise of the story.
  6. The Bodyguard Well-Known Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    I'm not sure there is a traditional couple in any of my stories. So please post my vote as 'ridiculous or mysterious predicaments of single women'
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    A new category, refreshing!
  8. helleborenoire New Member

Blog Posts:
    something like that ?
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Very nice - I'll just run it through my translator bot! ;)
  10. The Bodyguard Well-Known Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Changed my vote to couple with toys.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Why would you want to "couple with toys"? ;)
  12. The Bodyguard Well-Known Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Take your pick: Either a couple of human beings with outdoor swing sets, useful game tools (as in ping-pong paddles, racquets), and edible vegetables of above average size.
    Or: to couple with what's her name in the tub (rubber duckies, loofahs).
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Screwdriver Member

Blog Posts:
    Either Lesbian couples or solo women with toys is what I draw mostly, with some light bdsm. Though, I have been drawing my DND character and his husband, and thats been super fun? I get weirdly self conscious about that though cause a lot of my friends act like if I drew anything besides two women together, I must not be like, as gay as I say I am? Its weird.
  14. 3dx Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Aliens.... not in the list :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    No I cocked up the Poll by pressing enter so a lot of things weren't on the list! :(
  16. 3dx Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    ;) Not to worry.... count that under traditional couple then....
  17. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Hahahah! Okay!
  18. helleborenoire New Member

Blog Posts:
    count this one in threesom other :
    [​IMG]
  19. helleborenoire New Member

Blog Posts:
    oups ! maybe multiple votes not allowed ?
  20. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Not sure, but that looks like an interesting threesome! ;)