Beth Char Ref Sheet [Complete!]

Discussion in 'Works in Progress' started by Punkae, Aug 30, 2016.

?

How would you rate this project so far? (1 lowest, 5 highest)

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

100.0%
  1. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    This is to catalogue my work on a character reference sheet a lovely, middle-aged woman named Beth for @Paro Gide . The beginning sketches look so silly, looking back at them, but it's fun to see the art process evolve and take shape into the end result. c;

Starter sketch, not very accurate for the look I wanted, but it's something.
    [​IMG]

A bit of color blended with the starter sketch and some modified facial features
    [​IMG]

Some color and the other body positions/directionals. There's clothes on the left and censors on the right because I was with family and wanted the project to be safe enough to work near others. Clothes are on a separate layer and are optional with the final product.
    [​IMG]

Coloring the second and working with some modification to the first figure.
    [​IMG]

Working on softening the muscle tone to look more realistic, starting to color and detail the third figure.
    [​IMG]

After this comes cleanup and then the last part of the project, the facial expressions that are going to be on the right side! I'm pretty excited because I honestly loved working on this project so much. I got a chance to put together a face based on some references and really try to flesh out not just a piece of artwork, but a person with character and repeat her face and figure, really cement in the details.
  2. Paro Gide The Fanciest [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Wow Cass,
    I think you made Beth look great!
  3. Paradox _777 New Member

Blog Posts:
    She is gorgeous! Especially dem hips! Looks beautiful!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Update! :D
    (@Paro Gide Please let me know if you want different side expressions. I just derped them on there, hopefully they're somewhat sufficient. :XD: )

[​IMG]
  5. Paro Gide The Fanciest [__________]

Blog Posts:
    No this is perfect! :) Beth looks amazing! I love how you made her look like she has a realistic shape :) Do you want to send me an private message for wrapping up this commission and chat about the next one?

Thank you Cass!!!
  6. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Yep! Toss me a PM with anything you want adjusted or added - I have a wee bit of cleanup I was planning on anyway, just to make the face more solid for the three quarter view to match the shape of her forward view. I'm happy to toss on some quick lingerie as an optional layer as well if you want or some quick jewelry. I want to make sure you get the most out of the project because I made you wait on it, same as the other pieces I'm working on now for my other clients. :meowlove:
  7. Punkae Artist, Writer, and Professional Tea Addict ♥ [__________________________] Author [Varied-Genre] aesthetic

Blog Posts:
    Alrighty, these are the completed versions of this piece, a full view will be posted to the gallery shortly!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Paro Gide The Fanciest [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Great job Cass! You made Beth look so amazing!!! :) I can't wait to see Cassius now
    • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1