Berseh in my hands

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by TawnyT, Jan 22, 2018.

1. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen . [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

At some point I managed to finish the frame. Berseh has meanwhile got rid of her clothes and put on the cuffs. I have then begun to fix her ankles to the frame with the addition of thousands of kisses on her delicious skin ...

Berseh:
    *I can't believe my darling brought all this equipment[​IMG] on the go.. This was planned.. Ohh..pants..sighs..moans.. I love this feeling, when my beloved Mistress tightens[​IMG] the cuffs or bracelets around my ankles or wrists..
    It feels taken. Owned. Held.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    It feels like my body being given[​IMG] , and with my body my mind. My will. This is such a thrilling sensation. If only people knew how exciting, [​IMG] how hot it feels to be given to someone. To belong so completely that your owner plays with you as a toy.
    It goes to unimaginable levels when the person who owns you is the person you love[​IMG] , as is here with my Tawny.
    I don't speak. I let my chérie do her preparation -meaning preparation of me, of how she wants me deployed. How she wants me made accessible.
    How she wants me[​IMG]

2. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen . [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

Little by little I fix my darling into the frame. I take a lot of time. Each restrained joint is accompanied by countless kisses and strokes. I enjoy how my treasure becomes more and more helpless. I absorb her gaze, her accompanying moaning, her soft skin with all my senses and it creates a comforting warmth within me. The attachment of the head harness is still framed by long lasting and very intensive kisses while my hands stroke her helpless body and increase the arousal immensely. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Berseh:

*All I have to do is enjoy.
    I watch as my devoted Mistress slowly arranges me the way she has planned. First she locked my ankles quite high, so as to make me stand on my tiptoes -widely spread so I started to feel my cavities exposed..
    Offered.
    Then she had me bend down over the latex cylinder. Nothing hard. Soft and padded. She locked my wrists half way through the length of her kinky frame..
    Ohh, the surprise when she produced the head harness from her bag!
    They always bring antagonistic sensations.. I find them erotic because they clearly indicate my lower status. Definitely mean I am harnessed as someone's pet.. but I also find them obstructive: I'm afraid to lose my lover's consideration. That maybe it doesn't make me look good, and make me look just like any other sub..Like I coudl be disposed of..
    I never experienced this before. It's only with Tawny.. I'm always afraid she loses interest in me.. Can anyone be as stupid as me? Grinding these thoughts at the very moment I am the center of her attention?
    But it's. Just.. I idolise her. I need her love so much..
    Then I shrug myself and focus on the troubling, erotic sensation of being so totally delivered to her lust and creative torments.
    And I let the flux come through me

3. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Awesome!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen . [__________]

Blog Posts:
    Thank you dear Kevlar :)
  5. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen . [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I gave berseh the head harness to fix her pretty head upright. I did that by connecting it with a chain on the hook, which was held by her back entrance. The insertion of the hook naturally caused her a surprise and resulted in a correspondingly startled and astonished gaze.

Berseh:

GHHAaa! [​IMG] Ohhh.... sigh.. Hmmmm... Awww.. Mmm-Mm..Mistress.. Love.. Aww[​IMG]

"Ohh.. What are you going to d..?"
    * That thing she introduced in.. and.. The head harness? .. Is-Is she going to connect a hook to it? Hmmm.. This is delicious.. How tight will they be connected? Is it going to yank my head back hard ot not too.. Ohhh.. I love that![​IMG] This is a dream... I know, people could be shocked but that's because they're uptight.. They don't know, have no idea how amazing it can feel to test the sensation: Straightening my head means I'll shove this thing in me deeper.. Arching my head will produce rest down there but will soon add strain on my neck.. This is an overwhelming torment[​IMG] ! Only, managed by my Tawny, I fear nothing.. On the contrary I feel so grateful that she trusts me enough to know I enjoy to be her sex toy and loveslave.. Hmmm.. Love.. [​IMG]

"Ohhh.. You had it all planned ever since this morning? You naughty.. Oh my owner, my darling.. Darling.. You are such a hard Mistress.. Yes.. Take me, use me as you want!.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Tawny is very intense! Berseh surprised!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen . [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

"Yes, I confess, I planned the whole thing :) As you can see, I put a lot of stuff in your trunk my angel". After I had fixed Berseh in the frame, I added a small frame, which holds a magic wand and presses its head against Berseh's lust center and turned it on.

[​IMG]

Tawny:

I myself have placed the Sybian so that I can sit on it in front of Berseh's head and have also switched it on and enjoy the pleasant feeling it spreads inside me. My lips nestle against Berseh's lips and my tongue dances with Berseh's a wild dance. My hands caress and pamper her sweet body wherever possible.

[​IMG]

Berseh:
    *See how you are darling?[​IMG]
    Yes you are on your knees. Celebrating my tits. Giving me the kiss of your love. Yes, I bend down to reach you, as you are invaded.
    Or so it seems!
    Because in fact you have chained me. Made me [​IMG] helpless and harnessed, available and accessible to your fantasies (which by the way are mine) Here we are united by our mouths, by the loving twirling of our tongues sending each other so many messages that words cannot convey indeed. Yes, we are both invaded[​IMG] but already where and how[​IMG] we are penetrated is different and says who commands[​IMG] . Who obeys[​IMG] . Who is the Mistress, who is her object[​IMG] .

Lovers [​IMG] [​IMG] we are in a motel that you have turned into the most eccentric[​IMG] sex planet!
    O you, my wonderful lady, my ruling lioness [​IMG] *

Tawny:

But after a few minutes we are disturbed by the doorbell.

I detach myself from berseh, smile at her ... "That must be the pizza supplier" [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1