Berseh in my hands

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by TawnyT, Jan 22, 2018.

1. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

After peeling out of my bodysuit as well, Togan and I continue to indulge my helpless and extradited sweetheart all over her body. I must admit that I, too, enjoy it very much. Due to Togans groan I believe that berseh does a great job *giggles*

Berseh:

*Hmmm.. This is so hot! ..*sucking on my lady's nipple* Darling, you are so surprising.. Chaining me naked, impaled.. Sandwiching me between this guy - uh oh isn't it developping well all of a sudden? Hihi!- who was supposed to do my hair but looks like he's about to do me..* licking my lovely queen's tit *.. And your naked dominance*
    Ohh.. This damm thing in me.. This is so unexpected.. Wild.*

"Darling I'll follow you anywhere.. It's always so unbelievable what you have me do and experience.. I never knew a mistress could be such a teacher.. And such fun.. I love you my lady [​IMG] .. I wonder if your Togan's going to be able to hold on much longer hihi! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

After Togan has relieved himself, or better said, was relieved by berseh [​IMG], he takes the towel of berseh's head.

"My darling, I want you to see only the end result of your new hairstyle. I'm gonna put a mask on for you. Besides, you can better concentrate on my caressings."

Berseh:

You are so wild! My love and mistress.. Having me seated hogtied wide open and impaled [​IMG] on this chair, naked, made to service the hairstylist and now[​IMG] .. Blindfolding me? You say it's to preserve the surprise[​IMG] but darling..I start to know how my owner's [​IMG] mind works. It means more[​IMG] fun is on the way[​IMG] . Hot fun. Unknown to me. Unexpected for sure! Please let me be of service to you... Darling.. do you realise in what condition you have put my body.. My mind.. My lust.. All fears are gone.. Sex.. Storm..[​IMG] Only the desire to please you..I-I.. Think I'm going to.. Mein liebe.. This is coming now.. The tide.. Oh god.. Oh god.. OHH!

3. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

While Togan begins his work, I spoil my darling with caresses and kisses all over her body.

Berseh:

Haa, Darling.. Ohh love[​IMG] .. I do not see anything but I visualize it all.. Your mouth..Hungry, voracious mouth.. Ohh my queen y-you are determined to ..[​IMG] Make me lose .. Drive me craz.[​IMG] . make me yell.[​IMG] .You-Your [​IMG] god! This is so maddeningly delicious..Nothing I can do but submit.. Accept..Open.. -and also wiggle to accentuate the presence of that devilish seat you planted me upon.. Gog.. My life is in your mouth mein liebe.. My liffffe[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Berseh:

OOHH my love my queen my darling mistress.. You know so well what to do to your pet! I-I think I'm going to explode again..I can't believe it!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  4. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:
    Togan is done blow-drying and throws the obligatory hairdresser's apron over both of us. Under the apron I continue with relish to pamper my dearest. [​IMG]

And now I can finally present you the new hairstyle of berseh [​IMG] .... oh..... shit... who has positioned the hair dryer right in front of the camera...... a pity.... now you have to wait a little more. Otherwise, it would be unfair, if you can see berseh's new haircut before she sees it by herself.

Berseh:

WHAAAT!
    What is this torture, that I can't see my new hairstyle? Who has ever heard of a more cruel mistress than mine? Turning my whole body and mind into a hapless mix of climax, chaos, magma, bliss and confusion under the pretext of a quick shampoo and not even allowing me to see the result? Darling, your works are so efficient that I'm losing all control (and I fear that under the intensity of the coming orgasm, my fingers are pressing too hard around Togan's manhood [​IMG])

5. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Togan:

"Voila, it's done"

Togan takes the apron away and I detach myself from Berseh's legs. After I take off Berseh's mask we watch Berseh's new hairstyle together.

Togan: Berseh, i am done, you may loosen your grip [​IMG]"

Tawny:

"... and my darling? What do you think about the new hairstyle? Satisfied?"

Berseh:

Hihi! Loosen my grip you say Togan? Ohh.. I had completely forgotten about that not so little detail[​IMG] ... Okay..
    I'm letting it go [​IMG]
    My new look.. Darling [​IMG] How do you expect me to concentrate after your wonderful tongue work [​IMG][​IMG] ? I can hardly speak...[​IMG] Ever since I started being a model my looks have had to adapt to the point that many times I felt I was only my looks.. This is different my love. My looks are for you[​IMG] I need you to love me, I need you to love how I appear to be. I need to be the one you desire. That is all that matters [​IMG] [​IMG] . The mirror I interrogate.. is your eyes[​IMG]

6. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

Afterwards I freed berseh from the chair and we dressed again. It's not too late for a little jaunt. We say goodbye to Togan with hugs. Out of berseh's heartfelt embrace I conclude that the surprise has succeeded [​IMG]

Berseh:

Thanks Togan, I must say you do run a very special salon.. A girl in your take can feel much more sensations than what we usually get .. Your pampering is out of class! Your shampoo creates the most interesting bubbles , as does your tap..

Now I am ready to follow you darling Tawny. What can be the next step in your mysterious, creative ways to make me more obedient, more willing, more available to your fantasies?
    I look at you and I marvel: where will this woman, my queen, take me? Somehow - and it's rarely the case- I feel confident I can be the pet you want to train. Confident I'll be able to service you and display my happiness in doing it. Because ever since you have taken me, from the moment you chained me in your garage to the "let's go fix your hair" erotic scene, I know I can expect to be made your merry plaything in all and every circumstances.
    My lioness [​IMG].. Even as I walk I feel like dropping down on my knees and kiss your feet.. Because I love you in a way I never experienced before [​IMG][​IMG]

7. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

Berseh and I go to our vehicles and wave to Togan again. The asphalt is waiting for us -> Burn the rubber [​IMG]

Berseh:

*This feels like a new episode of my life with my love queen could be about to start.
    I'm used to acquire new looks for photoshoots or role characters in movies but this is so different! I am what she wants me to look like[​IMG] . My so special Tawny lioness has just molded me to her taste for sure.. And in the process showed how even in a hair salon she is able to turn every[​IMG] aspect of our time together into new opportunities to explore new erotic fantasies[​IMG] ! This one was great and unexpected and I was able to play my part. What continues to tear my heart in shreds is the shame I feel when I remember how I failed her :Ever since I freaked out on the wheel (Berseh in my hands - 058 - Prepare for Punishment). I've felt guilty of letting my mistress down. Of being unable to satisfy one of her fetishes. She never talked about it, instead she invented plenty of fun ways to enjoy or borderline provocative sex, she gave me love while maintaining her rule over me in adventurous ways, but I'm still afraid she finds me unsatisfying and tires of me.[​IMG] -shudders- This feeling is just so rare for me..
    Everything with you my love is new to me.. I feel so clumsy at times, letting you lead all the way. Being only on the receiving side.. Will it be enough for you?*

"My love, what now? Should be have lunch somewhere? I know a quiet, beautiful place a little outside of town.. What if I left my car in a parking and *fawning* you take me on your machine?[​IMG]

Tawny:

"That's a good idea, my darling, I suggest you follow me. I know a nice truck stop where you can eat very well. There is also a big parking lot and then we go for a ride together on the motorbike. [​IMG] " [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  8. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

We board our vehicles and set off. I'll go ahead and berseh follows me.

Berseh:

*Hihi! See how my lioness roars on the asphalt? Just like she roars and purrs in my heart [​IMG]
    People would be mistaken to think she can only dominate imploring subs like me: She's a real action woman. I'm constantly shaken and surprise by the association of her qualities: Outwardly calm and reserved, serious and indecipherable while inwardly wild and full of humour. Inventive [​IMG] creative[​IMG] dominant[​IMG] yet tender and supportive[​IMG] .. *
    Okay B, stop the melting, everybody knows how crazy you are about her: Time to accelerate if I don't want to lose my bike World Champion!

I love the amused, admirative and pretty expression you made on my face.. And the burning rubber.
    Are you trying to awe me?
    Done![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

We leave the city and I choose a route that leads us into the mountains...

Berseh:

*Please stop the show off my love.. Don't take risks, I know you're a champ'! My, I understand this male friend of mine saying he has sometimes real difficiulties taking his eyes off a lady's behind.. It's dangerous! I'm driving and at the same time craving to bury my face in this biker's proud bottom!
    Hihi! What if I went too fast and was pulled over by cops? "Oh sorry officers I only meant to lick this lady's ass". Would they take it as a positive argument?*

Tawny:

I'm not doing a show... that's the speed-kick [​IMG] But don't worry, I know what I'm doing. And I can't drive you away when you ar sitting in a a 911^^

And if the police stop me then I do it like this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgEWPY… (btw. that's from Austria)

Fun aside, in RL I stick to traffic rules. But in dA I don't have to. And I hope all watchers are adult enough, that they didn't copy this in RL.

Speed 30? I didn't see it in my direction^^

Berseh:

You're a very bad exemple for society..[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Tawny:

I'm no example for society... I am unique as I am and everyone must be aware that an imitation of my person could have unforeseeable consequences [​IMG] *giggles*...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  10. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Berseh:

You are such a tease darling! Of course you're showing off.. Like when you suddenly slow down so I get closer to you and, hop, you wiggle that cute bottom left to right or up and down.. And I stop looking at the road, then you accelerate and My heart squeezes, panicking that you try to run away from me?
    You. are. a. tease!
    Now where in heaven are you leading me? With you anything is possible, if I have to believe a very recent experience that was supposed to be absolutely dull, normal, regular like, uh, going to the hairdresser and turned out to be..
    [​IMG]
    so if you tell me: "little pet, we're going to have a nice soup by a truck food at the entrance of a forest park.. what shall i expect?

11. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

And as it should be with a proper motorized trip, the breaks are a must. I park my motorcycle at the roadside, berseh stops behind me and gets out. I put my helmet on the back seat of berseh's car and grab my darling...

Berseh:

Just like I said before: Wherever we are, be it at your mansion, in your office, in your dungeon, in a bar, even at the hairdresser or presently by the side of a country road; Whether we're alone or demonstrating for a cause, meeting in Venice or in some Californian estate, there will be a moment when you look at your fawning kitten [​IMG] and allow her a kiss, a pinch, a grope, a lick or other tongue work.[​IMG] There will be a moment when you display your love[​IMG] in a way no one has done to me before, thus putting me more and more in adoration mode.[​IMG]
    There will be a moment when you'll want to enjoy your subby's body and just take it, to her ravishment. My love queen, my lioness.. I can feel your commanding lips. I say commanding, because there is no way I can escape from them.

12. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I grab the blanket from Berseh's trunk, take Berseh at her hand and go with her to the small clearing near the road, but nevertheless so hidden that we cannot be seen by the road. There I make myself comfortable with her on the blanket.

Berseh:

Forget the foodtruck my love. I'm going to eat you alive!
    For once you are going to be my domesticated lamb.. I need to explore those folds and run over those globes. I need to feel how grabbing your curves will make you wiggle or pant; You are going to be my meal, my fruit and my juice. My lioness? You are going to fill my hunger!
    Sometimes I just can't believe how beautiful you are. [​IMG]
    You are my mistress and I consider myself your slave, even if you prefer not to use this word. Still, my obedience doesn't make me blind. Your mysterious, quiet gaze makes me shiver with desire and fear. I know it's silly of me to be intimidated -even afraid- of the person I love.. But I never had a domme before, only male masters and I never met someone who claimed total ownership of me the moment she saw me.

We're on the 11th of August today. On the 12th of August last year you undressed me, chained me inside your garage and calmly went to your office upstairs to work, leaving me marinating about the fact that someone had, just like that, decided I was hers. You have kept me since!
    [​IMG]

So I am aware of the huge power you have over me, and also of the caring and sweet protecting love.
    I'm crazy about you darling: I'm afraid there won't be anything left of you after I finish devouring you! [​IMG]

13. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

It didn't take us long to get rid of our clothes. The goal was to take up your body in its full splendour with all my senses.

Feel you... caress you... touch you... savour

The environment fades... is no longer perceptible

In the center of my mind there is only one thing... You... my berseh!

Berseh:

Ohh my love.. Your expert, delicious tongue running between my breasts[​IMG] your hungry naughty lips tasting my skin[​IMG]

Darling, this is happiness! [​IMG]
    I am so yours my queen! Keep me inside your legs, make me roll and rock..Ohh, I can imagine the little people of the forest: the elves,[​IMG] the corrigans[​IMG] , the dwarves and goblins, the fairies[​IMG] and spirits, all watching us and beaming.[​IMG]
    Because there is nothing more powerful, nothing more fruitful than love.[​IMG] Nothing is wiser than our crazy and beautiful love. No one is freer than your slave my lioness, [​IMG] my kind and mysterious mistress, Tawny! When I'm in your arms, when I'm allowed to kiss you and hold you it feels like we're running around the Earth on a flying carpet[​IMG]

14. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Berseh:

My love queen,

Your devilish fingers never fail to find how to send me into unknown universes. Your expert hands never fail to expand my senses to limitless freefall, to the highest.. Oh my love.. I look at you and it's like I've reached heaven. You are an ever mindblowing mistress, a treasure of love and kindness. The demon of lust holding my adored chains.
    My queen and ruler.
    Right now your skillful hands and your steely eyes, your sating skin turn me into a slave, lost in happiness. I have found a reason to live in your arms. The freedom to belong entirely to someone.
    Oh my lioness, this is bliss. It is at the same time the elevated peace of Eden and the volcanic throngs of climax that you provide me with again and again and yet, I would be happy with only looking at you. I would find serenity in only prostating myself at the feet of my goddess.

15. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

The time together with my darling just flew by. Hours of tenderness where we have given each other everything. At some point we were both completely exhausted.

Slowly it was dawning and we got back on our vehicles and set off. Since the way to the next motel is still relatively far, I have decided to make a short cut with Berseh over the mountain.

Berseh:

*I'm exhausted and so satisfied, I'm not sure I'll be able to concentrate too long on the driving.. And I can't even see my darling's wiggling bottom, thanks to the cloud of dust.

Oh, I so wish we were already in the motel..This has been such a wonderful day, ever since my [​IMG] picked me up in town. What next surprise should I expect from my maverick mistress? What new devilish project will my exquisite lover plunge me into? Ever sice I gave myself to this amazing lady, I have felt freer and freer.. And closer on the path to discover who I really am*

16. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

Soon we have left the forest behind us and reach the motel at nightfall. I only hope there is one/my room left.

Berseh:

Ohh this is so exciting: I haven't been in such a place ever since we had a shooting in the desert in Arizona, years ago.. So exotic, like in a road movie.
    Only this time it's with my lady queen[​IMG] and mistress[​IMG] [​IMG] . Knowing her I can only expect the most erotic fantasy to arise from her devious imagination. I know she'll use the environment at its best to create a spaced out, creative fun! (wonder if my cries of pleasure will resonate through the whole place [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

TW:

"Shuckydarns ... if it isn't Tawny and Berseh visiting my humble hut. Hello Berseh, hello Tawny, I am glad that you are visiting me".

Tawny:

"Hello dear TW, I've reserved a room for us."
    I blink at TW and he hands me the key with a smile.

TW:

"Here you go, your key. Is there anything else I can do for you? I still have some SM-equipment in my storage-room, if you need anything else".

Tawny:

"No thanks, dear TW. I packed Berseh's trunk full with several equipment. We have everything we need. Can you still order some pizzas? I would like a Diabolica. Berseh? Which one do you want?"

I notice how Berseh gets glowing eyes when we talked about the equipment.

Berseh:

*What is this new plot from my naughty[​IMG] queen? What's this place where a poster of me nearly naked hangs on the wall of the reception? Who's this guy and why does he speak like this? What does he mean by SM-equipment for a motel room: Special Motel? This sounds a bit awkward, but then.. God, she's so hot!
    Uh-oh.. How they shake hands and look at each other.. I smell fire [​IMG].. She's always so much in charge, controlling everything, playing one or two rounds in advance.. My ruler..[​IMG]. At least the guy didn't recognize me, he was so awed by Tawny [​IMG] *

"Good night Mr. Shuckydarns. You comin', Mrs.Chainmehard? I really feel like a .. good.. night [​IMG] rest [​IMG]"

TW:

Diabolica pizza, huh? What in the world comes on that? And did you want hot sauce on the side?

BTW, I may never wash my hands again [​IMG]

Tawny:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] + [​IMG]

Yes please, hot sauce would be great.
    And a bottle of champagne.

berseh which pizza do you like? Or do you prefer spaghetti? [​IMG]

Berseh:

Three carrots will do thanks [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  18. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:
    TW walks with us to our room and I make a side trip to Berseh's car and get the prepared bags. [​IMG] [​IMG]

typewriter17:

voila - here we are

Berseh:

Let's hope this guy doesn't have a heart attack or a stroke. Just looking at my thighs makes his eyes about to pop out..tsst tsst.. No, the real puzzle is: Why did my fancy, wealthy lady make us stop here? This motel is.. like the worst venues magazines find when shooting in the desert in Az.
    No.. And why does Tawny insisted on carrying the bags? uh-oh... Is she going to let me sleep? [​IMG]
    I hope not! Else I'll be such a nuisance to her [​IMG] she'll have to tie me up the sheets [​IMG]

19. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

As soon as we are alone in our room, I sit down on the floor with one of the travel bags and open it. Berseh takes a seat at the bed and observes with widened eyes how I spread out the contents of the travel bag on the floor and start assembling a frame. I briefly look at my darling with a smile and recognize an aroused glow in her eyes ...

Berseh:

Look at thaaaaaat... And my lady only pretended we'd have some outdoor time... Then a quick stop at the hairstylist.. Then a good night rest in the countryside... This is my lioness.[​IMG] [​IMG] Always one or two steps ahead, her mind bristling with initiatives and fertile desires..
    My heart starts accelerating.. I know what this means.. I'm getting in the mood to give myself to her as her experimenting toy. Th emuse she wants to try what turns her on. That's what I want.. That she is happy with me. Happy to use my body and heart for her creations.. Hihi! This is such a tame place: Mr.America's middle-class motel.. Not really made to host My queen's devious rules!

20. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [______________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

While assembling the prepared frame, I asked berseh to get rid of her clothes. This request was immediately granted and she undressed herself with swaying movements, which led to the frame taking longer to assemble than planned. I was simply too distracted by her graceful movements.

Berseh:

*Oh my oh my! When invited to the most average normal common motel room by Tawny expect the least average common normal things to happen!
    I love to see her focusing on the preparations of the latest fantasy that has come out of her [​IMG] creative mind.[​IMG] Can anyone say I'm not the luckiest sub when I look at this sumptuous, beautiful queen setting up her most devilishly delightful new plan? Now I have to play my act: [​IMG] Move like a sinuous plant[​IMG] , like a submissive teaser.. Show her how much her own sex slave dances[​IMG] for her eyes as I strip.. Make her want me.. Seduce my Mistress and make her want me madly!
    Chérie, this is our game: The game of love..
    " Ohh darling.. You make me shy..[​IMG] "
    :[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]