Berseh in my hands

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf' started by TawnyT, Jan 22, 2018.

1. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

Also on the second night it took a long time until we both fell asleep. The next morning we had breakfast extensively and then I took my darling by the hand and led her into the garage.

Tawny: "My darling, you probably wonder what we're doing in the garage." I open another door, stand behind berseh and snuggle up to her. Then I whisper in her ear: "I'll show you another playroom in the basement now, and the entrance is here, I feel like playing with my darling again, and it will not be a backgammon game [​IMG]".

Berseh:

"Mmmm...My lioness..What are you going to ask of your desperately available lover? You know I'm here for your fantasies.. Here to discover.. To please you.."

*Playroom in the basement? Gulp..What can it be? She instantly got my heart racing.. I'm afraid.. I'm afraid and I'm excited..My owner.. Chérie.. C-Can I take it? I'm always so afraid to disappoint her.. To show myself stupid..Silly.. She's experienced she's in control of what she wants and I'm so much the contrary!*"You are my owner, love, ohh! You touch me so well.. Your breath on my skin.. Your commanding will.. Why am I so helpless? What is this magic you work on me my adored lady? I love it.. Love you!"

2. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

... and then we enter the playroom and the surprise was huge ... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Berseh:

OMG... This is so unexpected.. My owner.. My true ruler.. She makes me do anything she wants.. Any fantasies.. It's so humiliating, so degrading.. But I'll do it: I can't resist her willpower! Even It's so sh-shameful.. Playing this game.. So strange.. Will I be able to make her proud of me? Will she be happy with her slave's , uh, game?
    Tawny, my love.. See how obedient I am? Ready to crawl, to be suspended, ready to endure the chains, the whip.. The collar.. And even..Even..The SLIPPERS! (Ohh.. I think I'm cumming!)

I love the image and our position, particularly mine darling: What a joke![​IMG] You got me [​IMG]
    (Still, I notice even playing this game we can't avoid to feel a tingling.. There..
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

*I am pretty sure, my beloved berseh has imagined something different with a Playroom. And yet we played a few rounds of backgammon together. berseh won and now she receives her prize from me.*

"My darling, you won the game and your prize is that you may take off your dress. Additionally I'll show you another playroom, come, let me help you."

We both get up, Berseh raises her arms and I take off her dress over her head.

Berseh:

Oh, I love that so much! Whatever I do she takes as an argument to do what she wants of me..Even winning at backgammon earns me to be played and disposed according to what she's decided.. It means I'm just her little thing to play with.. Her doll, her sex girl.. It feels so good to give myself like this to you.. What fantasy are you going to exercise on your lover?
    And there is a first for me.. A real first.. Naked in SLIPPERS! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I go ahead in the adjoining room .. I sit down on my throne .. Berseh follows me .. remains wide-eyed, given the many toys in this game room, standing in the door .. I smile and wave Berseh to me ..

Berseh:

Ohhh..M-My lady.. Is..Does this mean you..
    *afraid*
    Have-Have I done something wrong?..I-I..Darling?
    *lowering my eyes. If that is what she wants..How can I resist? These things.. God, what are they for?*
    Uh..Yes .. Yes I come to you mistress *blushing, trying to control my voice*
    I'm coming my queen..
    *trying not to look at the devices that are definitely not gym devices. She's experienced. She's an accomplished mistress. It's always the same thing with me: Will i be up to her expectations? I need to tame my trembling body *Here I am my lioness: yours. Totally y-yours.

5. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

berseh is approaching .. kneels before me on the throne and presents her wonderful body

I can not resist the temptation and kiss her wonderful breasts

Berseh:

M.. My loooove!
    Ohh.. Oh yes take my breast..Suck it! suck it and munch it as you feel my lioness, it is yours! Oh you do it well.. sooo well
    *omg her hand is .. spreading me open.. Her fingers are..*
    Your hands ohh I beg you I beg you I beg youuu!

Darling it so good to be your plaything, mmm!.. Your little amusement...ahh!..
    *That's it I'm losing my mind.*
    ..Your naughty, hungry subby..ahhh! .. Oghhh.. god what makes that you know how to take me and bring..ohhh!.. bring me so.. high?.. Whatever you do?
    Do you realize I'm... I'm going to.. I'm..oohh! I'm going to come.. To come for ..ahh! For the first time..For the first time in SLIPPERS?

6. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Berseh:

Ohh you're taking away whatever defenses I had left.. Now, helpless as you're making me.. With all these terrifying objects, these.. Tools? Ohh darling please no.. No.. Seigneur, I can't believe it you're .. You're sucking my will away. Goddess.. Goddess of mine!
    Now you know you can do anything to this slave.. Ohh, I feel sooo vanquished.. So happily chained to you whether it's by your iron knots or by your heavenly caresses.. I'm a lost girl! My ruler, I love it!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  7. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I suck on your wonderful breasts and play around your hard nipples with my tongue. My fingers caress your labia .. your pearl .. I bring you just close to an orgasm .. just before I stop caressing you and get up together with you.

With my finger in your collar ring I lead you to one of the many toys in this room. I stop in front of a wooden, rotatable base plate. I stroke your cheeks and whisper in your ear: "Please lie down on the plate my darling"

Berseh:

*I'll do it.. Do it anyway.. Do whatever she wants.. How strange is that, that my pleasure since I've met my lioness comes by giving myself to her without knowing..? Why is it that all that matters is to discover her fantasies and be sure to satisfy her? Be her toy and loving partner? Learn her heart and the way to raise her emotions*
    "Darling.. sighs..
    *How easily, almost casually she leads me with her little finger..By the collar. It's silly, kinky I suppose but.. I love that.. Feeling helpless.. Feeling played with by someone so self confident, so strong but also caring. I know I'm safe of course but.. Would I like to be dragged out of my comfort zone? How would it feel?*
    "L-Love?"
    *B., remember to look confident .. I don't want her to worry about me, I want her to take her pleasure.. I just love you so much you'll never know. The only way I can tell you is by being the perfect subject of your desire.*

8. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

"Yes my darling .. I love you .. maybe more than you can imagine."

I kiss my beloved berseh again .. give her a gentle pat on the sweet buttocks ..

"And now sit down on the plate, you will now experience hours of absolute helplessness as well as the highest lusts. Are you ready?"

Berseh sits next to the prepared parts on the plate. I look deeply into my lover's eyes and notice a questioning look as she briefly sees the prepared parts. I smile at her encouragingly ... kneel before her and stroke her shapely legs ...

Berseh:

"What is it my queen? Wha-What is it for? I'm going to lie on it.. I.. Oh love, please don't be angry with me..I'm so inexperienced.. I know you control everything.. I want you to control me too! It's, it's just that I'm a bit shy about that..Please tell me what you want me to do.. And I'll do it..Will I be your little subby? Will you be happy with me?

*-heart pacing fast- Darling.. Darling.. Please don't make me go on some of these things in the background.. Please..I-I'm too afraid of that. How could you respect me on such tools? I'm so afraid you would consider me only as your sex slave. Oh, I want so much to make her happy! Her, the first and only mistress I ever had..That she never looks for someone else for her favourite games.. But.. But I'm afraid!*

9. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I notice the worried expression in the eyes of my favorite and smile to her reassuringly.

"My sweet angel, do not be worried about the many exhibits in this room, some of them are more or less just exhibits, others are well suited to play. Trust me, I will use only that where I know you enjoy it too So relax and enjoy "

I take the first leather strip, a few nails and the hammer. So I attach Berseh's right ankle to the plate. Before I move on to the next strip, I look with a loving smile deep into Berseh's eyes and stroke gently the inside of her well-shaped thighs up.

Berseh:

*I can't believe this is actually happening.. That my lover nails bracelets around my ankles on a wooden..desk, on which I lay naked..I can't believe I let myself be so completely owned!..I.. should be totally freaked out but she stares at me with this confident gaze, this comforting and sexy smile.. And my fear simply desintegrates! As much as my will to be honest -chuckle-. I'm giving myself to another person like I've never done..I'm really letting someone take my body to play with! It's frightening but also deeply exciting.. Erotic.. She's still very mysterious to me so I can't read her in advance. On the contrary she sees through me so deeply. Yes, it's erotic, it's troubling. I feel litterally open to her..ohhh, is it reasonable?*

"My lady..I'm in such a chaotic.. Deliciously frightening chaotic state.. All because of you.. I-I can't believe what you're doing

10. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

After I made my darling total helpless and immobile with the leather strips, I sit down on her and start to stroke her body. I keep a close eye contact and read all her emotions in her face. I enjoy her beautiful body, her helplessness.

"I love you my sweetheart, relax and enjoy the upcoming"

Berseh:

*Ohhh.. That is it.. She truly is my lioness..Hovering over me like a.. Tawny, a wild killer animal.. Like a big feline, savouring in anticipation.. And I'm her prey already under her claws..But instead of revulsing in the spasms of death I am quivering, shuddering in the throes of lust and love.. She has restrained me tightly only to give me the complete freedom to enjoy whatever will happen now.. I can do nothing about it.. Just abandon myself to the one i love.. To what the dark recoins of her fantasies will decide to let emerge and take their toll on the body that is mine.. And hers, so happily hers!*

"Oh my queen, take everything.. Take me all, leave nothing intact! I am so yours, my lioness. So yours! Ohh, have no pity!

11. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

"Oh my darling ... you are allowed to taste your lioness ... mmmmmmmhhhh ... that feels so good ... show your lioness your obedience ... yesssssss ... I love you"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Berseh:

At last! At last I'm allowed to honor and venerate my queen as should be!.. I'd almost cry..

I thought she deemed me unworthy of pleasuring her.. Unworthy to be used as a completely helpless object.. Hmmm.. [​IMG]..Her scent, her taste are what I've come to love..But..But what's so amazing is how she moves her caves over me.. how she so expertly rubs herself on my nose, on my lips.. I feel like her pet..Once again making me understand she knows it all. More than a leader or a domme.. More than a lady.. How she moves her pleasure parts over my begging mouth.. She's still training me..
    Darling..My love, I feel so pityful compared to you.. I'm so afraid you realise..Where does she get all this confidence and mastery? How does she know me so well? My lady, please tell me I'm good enough to please you! I promise I can be better, I can improve! I promise you'll be satisfied.. Maybe even happy with me... And I'm doing my best.. But.. I'm.. it's.. Loving you is intoxicating.. I'm getting drunk with love.. With your love!

12. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

After my beloved sweetheart has given me an indescribable climax, I turn around and reciprocate for this pleasure.

Berseh:

"Now I can die... Now I can.. Now I.. Now...Mmmmmm...MmmmMM! ..Ohh, Mercy! Mercy! No! Ahh.. Darl.. Chérie.. Ahh pleaaaaase, Ah.. Ohh this is so insane.. So crazy!
    So good!
    *My lady! Where are you sending me? What lost paradise is that? If I wasn't restrained I'd climb the walls up to the ceiling, I'd.. That is a true domme.. Giving back.. And showing me what a much better job she does than me..*

"My love! What are you doing to me? I'm losing my miiiiiind! I..Oh please lower your puss, I want to join in!

13. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

For a long time I tormented my beloved with my tongue and again and again I gave her the opportunity to spoil me too. It was like in heaven.

Berseh:

*There can't be an end to this. There can't be any boundaries, coastlines, time discontinuum.. This is eternity.. *
    "My love! You are taking hold of me so completely, so whole! Thank god instead of just picking your pleasure out of me you give back.. Wait! It's not that you give back it's that you overflow me with your generosity and control, with your expert knowledge of the body responses of your adoring slave, your enthusiastic lover, your blessed companion.. Mein Tawny, Ich liebe dich.. I'm flying now even though you nailed me on this desk.. I'm flying under your warm, luscious, delicious flesh, your savorous slit..Love, you are so beautiful inside and outside..[​IMG]

14. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

There is no end, no limits ... and our love lasts until eternity

"My beloved and helpless berseh ... we are not finished with the current game either, you will be able to wear these shackles for another felt eternity and I will continue to pamper you. You sayed you want to serve me? Do not struggle against ... take it ... enjoy it ... abandon yourself to your lust - that's how you serve me most of all - I think we're ready to move on to the next level. ..."

Berseh:

"Aghhh..

*What next? What have you decided to do to me now? No Tawny, no my lioness I won't struggle: How could I, cuffed that I am to your torture board?
    You've already exhausted my senses with your experienced probings and feelings and kissings and lickings.. But now you say there is more?.. Oh, I'm so lucky that you are such an experienced dominatrix.. So blessed that you are in love.. This way I can wholeheartedly give myself to what might be a trial, a test, an extreme erotic experience and an unknown sexual accomplishment.. Ohh, love! Do what you want! Let me be the ideal slave to your desires.. Let me be the most obedient pet offered to you.. The plaything you ever dreamed to own!
    Because you own me, like no one could ever own a woman

15. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

My beloved angel, I will now prepare for you and me a few hours of excitement, love and pleasure, but also with a little torture.

Be very relaxed. Now I will make sure that you can taste your Mistress the next time. Just see how I ...

Berseh:

I thought I had reached the ultimate.. But layers upon layers of pleasure and lust seem to be offered.. I thought I understood who my owner was, what she'd want of me, what she'd do.. How limited I was in my imagination!.. Now I know that I know nothing of this queen of love! Now I only start to realise what her unbelievable confidence will mean for the discovery of my own potentials.*

"My love, my goddess.. I cant't take my eyes off you: You really are a lioness savouring a prey. Pawing the antilope you've just pinned down.. Except I am the antilope and I am overwhelmed with desire and love and gratefulness. Do me! Do me the way you want! Use me and love me and torment me and play with me like you've never done before, something I can't even grasp, something I can't even conceptualize. I trust that you understand better than me what are my own boundaries, and that your adored domination will push my limits.. To my limit! I feel free like never before! That my body and senses now are in your charge releases me of all prejudices and limited aspirations to pleasure.
    Being given to you so wholeheartedly? Ohh Love.. Seeing as you move! Seeing as what it means you're going to make me do!

16. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

"And now my darling, taste your mistress ..."

I push the in delicious juice drenched plug through the opening of the head-harness in your sweet mouth where it is automatically fixed. I kiss my darling on the forehead and then whisper in her ear: "I love you so much", before continuing with further preparations ...

Berseh:

*This is one more new experience..
    Drinking my lovers has never been presented like this. It's always been them relieving themselves into me after I satisfied them. Here, she turns it into a very different exchange.. Darling.. Accepting your intimacy.. Swallowing the language and symbol of your pleasure makes me a part of you. You make it like taking me along your journey to pleasure and climax.
    Here too I am an object for your lust like I can be for my male partners but of course it doesn't ring the same.. It can't right?

I accept it, chained and cuffed that I am to the table on which you sacrifice your slave.. On which you anoint your sub with the proof of your bliss..
    God, where am I? Where are you taking me? I lay and go down your river.. This set of torment has become the raft on the flow of ecstasy.. Under your control and creative eroticism.. My queen!

17. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tawny:

"My darling, I'm really going to torture you now, it's not going to be easy for you. You feel that I've attached different devices on your body, everything's still off, but soon they'll be active. We will play with these devices the next few hours.They will always torture you for a few minutes and then you have a little break and do not worry, I'll stay with you all the time and enjoy your aroused and tortured sight. "

I enjoy again the sight of my beloved and cover her lovely, bound body with countless kisses.

Berseh:

*Unable to speak because of the huge open gag:
    Yes this is torture.. For me this is ..Tawny, love?... You know I don't like f*cking machines..Yet you impaled me on one.. I..Feel like crying..For the first time.. downgraded to the sextoy status.. Shivers, terrified..
    But I did give myself to you so you have all the rights.. You do with me as you please..

shaking..
    How can you give me to a machine? I-I know you people love these things.. I.. Of course I'll say nothing: You're my mistress and my love.. You're used to this, but me..me..Is it because I'm used to manhood that I find this so ..weird..? That I feel objectified? By you? I-I belong to you so I must endure..Now this thing is ramming into me..- Tears begin to well down-
    Don't you love me more? .. I'm confused..I know I am.. I must not let you see my distress, I..

sobbing, ..
    Please don't give me away! Love, don't leave me alone!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  18. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I notice the tears in the eyes of my beloved berseh and i feel a pang in my heart. I remove all attached devices. Open the head harness and take it off. I look deep in her eyes and say "I do not want it like this". I bend over her face touch the lips with mine and give her a long intense kiss. "What is my darling?"

Berseh:

I'm so sorry mein liebe.. I.. I failed you..*still shaking* It's so stupid of me. I'm so ashamed, I deprived you of your fantasy.. Now, I feel miserable.. And ridicule! And afraid you will not be pleased with me. Please forgive me.. Oh I'm so unworthy..I'm sorry I can't stop crying.. I'm just terrified you won't love me anymore!
    Tell me what I can do to be forgiven. Tell me my herrin, just order

Tawny:

I loosen the straps, sit down to my sweetheart, put her head on my lap and stroke her cheek. I wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Honey, you did not do anything wrong, please calm down, you know, I only like our games when we both enjoy them, we have different needs, desires, and tastes, and I see it as my task to consider this. But one thing is certain: I love you the way you are."

Berseh:

*still choking from my conflicting emotions and the confusion. Between sobs, holding Tawny's arm*

"Is it true my lady? You-You will not despise me?

*Feeling her breast on mine. Our pulsating hearts. Her soft caress on my tear trodden cheek*

"My queen.. This sub has not been up to your expectations.. I'm so ashamed.. But so grateful you picked up I was panicking.. I-I can't tell you why.. An old story..

*Slowly recovering my calm, more and more aware of her warm flesh, of her soft skin and above all, of her steady and comforting gaze. How magical that her pale, grey steely eyes could steem like steel but also like a welcoming warm lake. Once again it was more powerful than hypnosis. It was her magic. Her power. I felt like a very little thing under her encompassing stare. I felt encaged, and at home*

"My lover, my owner, my lioness.. Oh, Tawny! I never met someone like you. I know you had - and still have- many other women eager to serve you, I need to make you they ever exist!
    *kissing and slightly sucking her nipple*"I'm so mad with myself to have been such a chicken. I'm so sorry I panicked.. I will do all I can to deserve your .. I-I must .. I want - I need to be the object you desire, the slave you use, the body you play with. I want to be the girl you love and the servant you know you can fold to your fantasies. What happened just now will not happen anymore. Please don't give up on me: I love you too much! I love you *shudders*

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  19. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

Now it has been a few days since berseh and I had our last session in my playroom, which I stopped immediately after noticing the condition of my favorite.

I clearly went too far in this game. Then I decided to rest together with my darling for the next days. We spent some wonderful days on Tomsen Manor ... talked a lot ... played ... sports ... laughed ... and got together even closer. I also went on a few trips with my darling in the surrounding area and we were shopping. In short, it was a glorious time.

We both have another common passion and that is dancing. And that's exactly why I asked Berseh to wear this dress. I then took her by the hand and drove together with her to a nice, nearby club.

"And now, let's have fun tonight...."

Berseh:

It's been such lovely days.. She made up to me after I reacted so violently.. I can't help it: these machines bring me back to a family tragedy, even if it's not related to sex at all.. But my lioness understood it was driving me to senseless panic.. Now I'm back in her hands.. In her hands, like her playkitten.. Her lovegirl.. And we go dancing! [​IMG][​IMG] Oh God, where is she taking me? Officially dancing in my owner's arms?[​IMG] It might turn out to be as much a pleasure as a statement she makes that I belong to her.. And of course I find this really exciting![​IMG] Sometimes I wonder if I'm going to grow up ever[​IMG] Who cares? My lovely queen allows me to release all my emotivity.. Belonging to her means also being protected.. Dancing? [​IMG] Well, folks: Dancing it will be![​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

We arrive at the Brass Club, a converted old fire station. The joy was great when we were greeted by a few dear friends there.

Berseh:

Oh my! What a surprise!

So this is where we go dancing? Hmm.. It's fun to see such a diverse bunch of friends gathered in the same joint.. You're wonderful darling.. Didn't even tell me ahead of..

Last time I saw [​IMG] was when we all got together to defend [​IMG]... I see my cute friend is well surrounded. I like how she's dressed too.

Gosh, this is the first time I see the Judge [​IMG] in such a relaxed attire and, oh! He's tattoed? But-But, does it mean.. SF would be? Wonder if he dances..

One who dances beautifully (and generally makes a wonderful use of his body is my beloved godfather Em, [​IMG]'s avatar. Hihi! I love the stern, severe, nearly hostile look he has on [​IMG] [​IMG] Would he be jealous? [​IMG] He certainly has nothing to fear from him! After all Alex doesn't even recognize my way of speaking.. Or giggling, so I guess he doesn't care much!
    Now, who are the two hot chicks with a white top?

Darling.. Tawny..Knowing you.. Knowing how your brain never stops to work.. What's in your mind? Hmmm, this is very exciting![​IMG]

ps. If you see some similarities in this picture with OC's from [​IMG], [​IMG], [​IMG], [​IMG], [​IMG], [​IMG],[​IMG] then let me tell you that these are coincidental similarities [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1