Berseh in my hands

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by TawnyT, Jan 22, 2018.

1. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

Hours passed by hours
    Hours of pure passion
    At some point, in the crack of dawn berseh and I fell asleep ...

Berseh:

Now I sleep in your arms.. Comforted by your hands on my collar.. Meaning you make sure your property stays with you. In your bed. Among all your things.
    At peace, at last, my hand on your beautiful, soft and firm round behind, drifting away into dreams.
    In love.

2. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

Even the most beautiful night comes to an end . In the late afternoon, I woke up, opened my eyes, and looked at berseh's smiling face. Immediately I gave her a deep kiss and kneaded her wonderful buttock. Once again we cuddled in the bed for a long time and afterwards standing up. We did our "morning" washing process chained together and went into the garden where Robert spoiled us with a great breakfast. It was a pleasure for me to feed my beloved berseh while her gentle hands stroked me incessantly.

Berseh:

Darling. May I say it?
    Will you believe it? I'm shy. This man.. It's not that he sees me naked that disturbs me. But that he stares at us.
    He sees everything we share.
    I feel like he's stealing away something from us. Glancing at the chain, our collars.. Me being fed like I'm your child, or like your pet, or like your doll.. I don't know. It's none to do with who he is, I don't know him. Were he a woman it would be the same, really.
    It's just.
    you know I will do whatever you order..Is he here to..?
    Mistress, I.. I'm shy..

Tawny:

"My darling, you may say everything, and do not forget I am with you. But is it not enough that I trust this man, and if I think he should not see us, he wouldn't be here. I am pretty sure his glance at you was accidentally, because I know that Robert has seen other situations and has remained firm, he will not harm you, and especially nothing bad. But you're right, you do not know him yet. Get to know him more closely and you will realize that your fear is unfounded.

And I feed you, not because I see in you a pet, or a toddler, but because your mistress simply like it to feed you. Take the situations as it is and try to enjoy it. Sometimes you think to much.

Robert, please open the chain on my collar and bring me the mask and berseh's cuffs. "

I put the toast aside and stroked your cheek. Robert removes the chain from my collar and turns around with a "for sure, Mistress" and moves away. After Robert is gone, I bring your head with gentle pressure on your back-head towards my head and kisses you.

* My angel is really very shy. I would not have expected this. It may be that there are just too many new impressions for her. *

"Trust me my dear and calm down"

Berseh:

Cuffs? Mistress, are you going to cuff your lovegirl?

Tawny:

Exactly my darling, just this is, what I have in mind.

3. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

Robert returns with the mask and the cuffs. berseh is frightened when she realizes that the mask is a Blindfold.

I look deep in her eyes and she nods silently.

I tie the blindfold around her head and then I put the cuffs on her wrists. Afterwards I bring her hands to the back and connect both cuffs behind the back.

Tawny: "You're still so frightened, my angel, no one wants something bad, just enjoy the situation, the sensual impressions that bounce on you, and now eat something"

I keep the toast-bread again in front of her lips, and berseh takes a bite. And alternately I offer her coffee and the orange juice.

Again and again my hands slide over berseh's soft skin and caress her gently.

After berseh has eaten extensively, I ask her: "My darling, trust me ... I will hand you over to Robert now and he's going to prepare you for me. You can be sure Robert will not take advantage of the situation. Can you do that for me?"

Berseh:

My queen,
    I can and will do whatever you want me to do.
    Right now I am seated naked on your naked thighs. I feel your hand caressing my tit. I feel the tension in my bound wrists. You have wanted me to be unable to cover myself, and instead to expose my front. Blindfolded I suddenly pay much more attention to the sound of your voice and of your breathing, even the sliding of your hand against my skin.
    Your breathing.. It tells me if you're tense or relax, if you smile or if you don't.
    It can even tell me if you lovr mr.
    Blindfolded I can smell everything. Robert gone. The coffee getting cold. Your body, your intimate scents. The flowers and the grass.
    My love, I am your helpless captive.

*thinking: "prepare me?"
    My lady.. In my experience there is not a man - except gay men maybe, but I'm not sure- who would not take even a slim advantage of me naked, bound and blindfolded. But that is not what matters.
    What matters is that it is your choice and your will, and so it is mine too.
    Robert can do anything to me if it is your decision. Anybody can.

Tawny:

"So be it my angel."

I take the long chain and hang it on the ring of her collar.

"Please stand up my beloved."

I also stand up and handover the chain to Robert. At the same time I whisper to him a few directives in his ear.

"I'll follow soon."

I nod to Robert and give berseh a tender smack on her buttock and look behind her.

* thinking: She is truly an angel. Her graceful gait, though she is bound and sees nothing. Her devotion. Oh my God, I have lost my heart to her. I wonder seriously who is the dominant part of us. ... berseh ... Mistress of my heart *

4. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Robert:

"Miss berseh, may I ask you to follow me. Miss Tawny will follow us soon. I will take care that you do not stumble. Just follow the pull of the leash."

I'm going to make myself up, too. But I'll give berseh and Robert a little more time. Maybe they can get to know each other better.

Berseh:

*This is so incredible. 24 hours ago I had never met her. She instantly made me her slave, and so totally enamored. She made me discover pleasures so intense, and so different from those I have with men.
    Different.
    Not better or worse. Different, because she's different. Quietly powerful, Mostly silent, soft and sweet and implacable. Knowledgeable, like if she had an entry into my mind, my subconsciousness, my nerves. Does she see how much more vulnerable I am than her? Does she really grasp the gap there is between her self-confidence and my questioning nature? Does she perceive ahead of me, what I will feel? Desire? Fear?
    I don't know.
    I know nothing about her, except that I love her.
    And *shivers* that she's given my leash to this man. He is the ne now tugging and puling on the collar around my neck. Who is he for her? How many times has he done that? Tawny is my first but I know I'm of course only one *quivers*in the list of women who must have gone crazy for her..
    All I can do is follow. Hoping that his leash is hers.

Tawny:

I observe berseh while she is leaving with Robert. Everything is so different with her. Yesterday she came to my office ... our eyes met together ... and then one occurence went over to the other. Previously I had many inquiries from subs, if I would accept them as my subs. Most of them I've rejected and the few where I've agreed have not worked for long. Most of them are much too demanding.

But then, you came ... my berseh ... my heart started beating wildly. I looked into your eyes and recognized this wild desire. She stood in front of my desk ... I get up from my stool ... went to her as close I can feel her breath ... I just said "Pull out your clothes" ... It was just a brief hesitation ... no contradiction and she did it.

I took the collar and the cuffs from the drawer of my desk. Once again I came close to the now naked berseh and showed her the collar. We looked deeply into our eyes and she nodded. The collar around her neck, the cuffs around her wrists ... so I first led her into the garage.

Then I went back to my office ... sat down in my chair ... had to take a quick breath. What was that? Was a spell applied here? I've never seen this woman before and yet ... I've totally fallen in love.

And now ... after a day ... in my hands

She wears the chains ... but who of us is the slave?

I reach for my collar, which Robert put on me yesterday. I think I will further carry this collar as sign for my love.

I am pretty sure, to go with Robert is for berseh a great overcoming. But I have much confidence in Robert that he will do the right thing. Especially when berseh notices what I ment with "preparing". Will she understand? Will she complain? Will she enjoy the situation?

I nod slowly to my own last question. Robert and berseh have now disappeared in the house and I also walk to my bedroom to prepare myself for the upcoming. I would have liked to go with her. But it must be, that I follow later.

Oh my God, I love you, my angel, who just fell for me from heaven and landed in my arms.

5. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Robert leads berseh into Tawny's private club room, where Tawny sometimes holds a special kind of parties with friends and acquaintances.

Robert: "Miss berseh, if you would follow me please, attention, mind the steps"

Robert walks with berseh slowly downstairs, making sure that berseh does not fall.

Robert: "Please allow me to take the chance and introduce myself a little bit, I hope I can mention that you are extremely pretty, but you do not have to be afraid of me, I have been working with Miss Tawny for years and live here also on Tomsen Manor. As you know, we are producers of BDSM articles and so naked facts and bondage of all kinds are nothing unusual for me.

I must also say that I have never seen Miss Tawny like I did since yesterday. That look of love in her eyes shows that you are Miss berseh's very special for Miss Tawny. I would be glad if you would give me as much faith as Miss Tawny does. Whenever you have a wish I am also available for you.

Now, however, Miss Tawny has given me an assignment to prepare you accordingly, some confidence would be helpful. I suppose it's going to be a bit strange for you, but I imagine it will meet your own needs too.

In any case, I will not do anything that could provoke Miss Tawny's and thus your displeasure.

Please follow me".

Berseh:

*Could he stop talking? Why can't he let me live the intense sensations... Of being led naked by the leash... dragged by someone who's supposed to be at the service of the woman who now owns me?
    The woman I belong to?
    Like I care about his speech? Speech is speech and nothing else. Blindfolded, tied, barefeet as I am, exposed to his eyes and for all I know to other people's eyes, does he really think I listen to his crap? Either fuck me or shut up! Let me feel..Let me feel my nakedness, my helplessness, my being led by a servant...Let me hear the sound of my soles on the floor..Feel the air on my body..
    We're entering a warmer place.. I like the smell.. Yes, there is something of her..Her! So this is a new step my lover wants to...Aww, please shut your mouth and do what you've got to do.. There's only one person who matters to me here and it's not you Robert or whatever your name is....

6. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Robert notices that at the moment berseh has no intention for any conversation and confines himself to the essentials. He leads her to the center of the presentation space in the clubroom.

Robert: "Miss berseh, would you be so kind to lie down on the ground, should I help you?"

berseh shakes her head and lies down on the floor.

Robert: "A bit more to the right please ... thank you"

Robert kneels down, takes a leg from berseh and lays it on his knees. Then he attaches special cuffs to her ankle. He does the same with the other leg too.

Berseh:

*Okay..I'm here.. So very present to what happens.. Like I've never been that present.. Even more than on a set, when a whole team watches me.. I'm present.. and I have to accept this man's interference.. * Shudders
    *All I want is to be with my love.. In fact, even if I'm not with her, like when she left me chained in her garage, at least I knew she was holding the chain.. Here.. I don't even know whether she is here, watching me.. Making sure I obey her command to let this Robert manhandle me..
    I'm about to cry but I don't want anyone to see my distress.. Is it for her that he now lifts my foot, or only for his own enjoyment? I know I'm totally exposed.. I don't even know that his nose is not three inches from my cunt! He can ogle my slit as much as he wants, all the while acting hyper polite..
    * quivers *Tawny! Mistress! Why did you give me to him?* Trembles *What's he doing with my foot?..Come on berseh.. Calm down.. Calm down.. Maybe it's normal..
    But, if Tawny's here, how do I look? Do I look alright? Does she still love me, or was it? .. Calm down..

7. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Robert takes both legs, leads them up and hangs the rings of the cuffs in a hook of the chain hanging from the ceiling.

Robert: "Miss berseh I ask you not to be scared. I'm putting you in the position that Miss Tawny has ordered to me. It's not at all painful, but admittedly a bit unusual. May I recommend to relax a bit and think of Miss Tawny. "

Robert takes the remote control and activates the engine so that the chain is pulled up slowly. As soon as berseh hangs free, Robert puts the remote control aside, takes a belt and fixed berseh's hands on the back, so that they can not hang back and cause pain.

Robert: "I'm done with the preparations now. I'll leave you alone and Miss Tawny will be here soon. Is your situation reasonably comfortable, or is there something pinching?"

berseh shakes her head ... Robert turns around, dampens the light and leaves the room.

Berseh:

*wohoho.. This is the first time this is done to me.. I've seen pics of this.. Feels..Feels.. I'm glad he's gone..At last! Him and his babbling: "Miss Tawny this Miss Tawny that!" Just do your job and stop the babbling if you're not using me*..
    dangling..slightly swinging...
    *So strange to be held by the ankles..My hands tied in the back, blindfolded.. naked, but then when was the last time I was allowed any clothes? Yesterday? God, it was only yesterday I met her! And how do I find myself? Upside down ! Laughing to myself..Hihi!*
    -dangling-
    *Upside down, like ..oH, I don't want to think about that.. No.. Upside down? What-What does she want to..Do to me?*salivates * My love, you certainly know how to keep me at your disposal! I don't like so much the feeling of the blood rushing, but, it's.. It's erotic to think my mistress has me hung upside down waiting to be used .. To think I'm sexual material to her..Ohh, there must be something wrong with me!* How can I enjoy to be treated like her plaything? Her devoted slave?*...breathing heavily..*But I do!*
    -dangling -
    None of my men ever did that kind of things..Well, they sure did other things..When she will enter.. I'll hear her footsteps first.. Tawny.. My lady.. I hope she'll be satisfied with me.Proud.. Yes, even proud of me.. I'm here for her..My lioness
    -
    dangling-

8. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Berseh:

I feel like an animal that was caught.. Like an object that would have been stored somewhere..
    But I'm not. I'm a slave hung upside down.

Made available for when my owner fancies using me..
    Using me for what?
    Maybe nothing, maybe she's only telling me -showing me- she can do whatever she wants with my body.
    With my mind, as I wait.
    dangling
    With my heart, we already both know I'm totally defeated. Conquered. Occupied.
    So..?
    dangling
    .. The two belts, the straps.. On my thighs, my waist..Awww, god, what's in between is for you my love..
    What will you do?
    dangling
    Will you punish me? Flog me? Will you invade me? Or, will you kiss and fondle and probe and eat me?
    I'm nothing.. I have no right, ohh! Darling!
    Love..
    I'm here by myself, but not for myself.. I'm here for her, so she has something to play with.. Sweetly or.. -shivers- cruelly?
    dangling

Tawny:

Now it is time

I have kept my angel waiting long enough. I assume this position is something new for her.

Helpless .. Dangling .. Blindfolded

At the moment there is for you only you and your feelings

I enter the room .. see you .. helplessly waiting .. and yet so graceful

Oh my god, I totally fell in love .. my berseh

9. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Berseh:

*The footsteps.. No, for sure it's not this man.. It's.. It's..*
    Breathing fast..
    *God, so many things running through me..I'm afraid! I can't fool myself: I'm afraid.. Afraid of.. What if she hurts me too much? What if she's really cruel? I've never been resistant to pain.. What if it displeases her that I can't resist and take enough?
    What if she finds me boring?
    But I'm afraid also.. That we're not alone..Ohh, these footsteps.. And now her perfume.. My mistress.. Such a new thing..Will I know to give her what she wants?
    I can hear she's not barefoot.. Ohh, I wish she'd let me look at her.. But I dare not ask..I want my queen to be happy with me .. Her loveslave.. Her pet! Ohh, I know she's going to surprise me again! To make me even more in love and awe!
    Let the fears go away and.. and I just give myself to Tawny's fantasies.. She knows, she's experienced..She already controls me so much. I-I just want her to never love anyone else than me!*"M-Mistress.. Is that you?" I say with a very little voice

10. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I stop in front of my beloved dangling slave. Put the magic wand and the chain on the floor. I look at my darling and my heart beats faster. What a breathtaking sight. I pull her chain even further up and come closer to her. I kiss her mons.

"Yes ... it's me, my darling," I say to her, trying to give my voice safety.

Inwardly, I am totally nervous and aroused. I snuggle up to my sweetheart .. massage this sweet buttocks .. Caress with my tongue tip her pearl and enjoy her excited groans.

Berseh:

*Hmm.. Breathing deep I'm going to be drunk.. OHMMMM, panic.. That's too good! That's That's tooooo good!
    How come some people know immediately to make my body swerve in ecstasy? No surprise Tawny is like this: she does anything and I run mad! Touches, slaps, squeezes, pulls..
    Love, oh love, your mouth!
    Swings, squirms
    I'I can't control my body.. She does! She wakes up everything.. I'm- I'm.. H
    elp!
    I stick out my tongue but reach nothing even though I know! I can feel her magic slit is so close!
    God she's opening me in two.. Sending my atoms across the universe.; I'm not! I'm not me anymore..I do love how you are taking hold of my ass.. Spread it..
    Please let me worship you?... Let me hold on to something that is not this hellish heaven with which you are taking me away forever!
    Mistress!..Her scent is just so intoxicating me..It's all I breathe, all I smell.. My owner is making my whole world her own: my body, my heart, my mind, my sight, my air.. Ohh dear lady..What if I don't have anything more to give you? My life?
    Ohh you are so warm.. So mine, as I am yours..

11. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

Slowly I detach myself from berseh's hill and give her a gentle clap on her buttocks. Her breath shows me her high arousal. Also, I have already reached a state which is best described with horny floating in the clouds.

I take the remote control and allow berseh a short contact with the ground. Loosen the belt around her thighs and her right leg from the hook .. take the magic wand and lead the dildo into berseh's cave. The fact that she is now highly aroused and wet makes the task easier. It even seemed to me, as if she would eager swallow the dildo with her cave. The head of the vibrator is placed exactly on her sweat pearl. Both the dildo, as well as the vibrator buzzes on lower level.

Then I hang her right leg again on the hook and fix both the rod, as well as her thighs with the belt. Again, Berseh will be pulled up towards the ceiling on her legs.

Berseh:

*Agghhh..Ahh!
    "Mistress..? Darling? Ahh!
    *Ahh.. Back on the ground.. Good.. Will she libera..but.. But she's unhooked only one leg?Whay is that? Hmm! her fingers in my slit, my..*

"My lady.. Ompff, wha-what are youuuuhouh.What - oh darling no..Ahh, oh it's big, its big, it's-ohh"

*Oh God I should just shut up.. I won't be able to emit any sensible words.. Not in the.. Not in the state she's putting me in.. Not in.. G-g-g-goood oh god!.. she's filling me up with. oh that's big...Ohh, and not a word.. She doesn't say a word to her prisoner.. doesn't have to: I'm helpless, she can do what she wants -and she's presently doing it- without asking.. Anyway she never asks me.. And she's right..I'm her toy, her loving, stupid, crazy plaything.. And now she 's so close at least I can lick her, but no.. she moves, she's got a thong...
    Ahh, please? I can only lick a small part of her crack, Hmmm.. Mmmmy love..* lick

"M-My Qu-queeen, Ahh..M-mercy.., oh my love this.. This is ..Aww, the vi.. The vibra.. Vibrator is.. Darling, no.. Yes..I'm your.Oh mistress I love you I do!!"

12. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I hang her right leg again on the hook and fix both the rod, as well as her thighs with the belt. Again, Berseh will be pulled up towards the ceiling on her legs

I take off berseh 's mask and look at my darling. She looks so beautiful. Her eyes are already showing a high level of arousal and I am completely enchanted by this sight. I would like to enjoy this sight longer .. so I sit down on the couch .. take something to drink .. ignite a cigarette and all, without averting the look of berseh.

Her breath gets faster .. the chest raises and sinks also faster and faster .. Her facial expression is a mirror of her horniness.

And I enjoy .. pure pleasure

berseh is completely helpless .. unable to escape from this permanent penetration of her pearl and in her cave.

"Let yourself go, my darling .. the more you let go, the more I enjoy your sight"

Aroused screams reach my ear .. the excitement seizes me too, but I deliberately suppress it. It's not my turn yet .. at least until her first orgasm .. I'm still waiting.

"I love you my angel"

Berseh:

Please ohh! Darling, you -You can't leave me like.. Huhhh.. My love I beg you..youhhh.. Ahh.. I mean, I'm .. It's killing meee.! Its oh god it's big, it's so deep inside, Mistress .. Mistress what do you do of me? Your toy? Ohh.. *squirms like an eel* Oh my love , no..No! *wriggles frantically* Mistresssss..Hhhhmh.. My queen..oh what are you doing to me? I'm ..Mercy.. Mercy..MERCY! My love Mylovemylovemylovemyyyy.. Ahh! *trembles, shudders like if under the whip, writhes violently and now the dangling becomes swinging*
    I'm.. So.. Ahh please let me g-g-goo!
    Please please * my body twists and squirms like under a shock, arches and swings like a pendulum, then tenses like a bow! I'm way out of this galaxy by now.

13. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I enjoy every second of her convulsions .. her cries of lust .. her helplessness .. and I could watch my beloved sub endlessly.

But I watch my darling only until the first orgasm. Then I get up, go to berseh and turn the vibrators off. I snuggle up to my dangling sweetheart and stroke her all over. Her orgasmic after-convulsions decreases only slowly. I wait a few minutes .. take off my panties and then turn the vibrators on again. Afterwards I sit down on the floor, latch the chain on her collar. Raise my pelvis and pull berseh with the chain towards my crotch.

berseh immediately starts to pamper me with her sweet tongue in my crotch.

Berseh:

*Mistress.. I adore you.. Please let me show how much.. How I venerate you.. Yes, pull on the chain! Pull on the collar you've circled me in.. I know.. I know my duty.. I know I'm under your orders,.. Love it.. your rules.. But I also so much want to worship your temple of love, I don't have to be told..My queen..I've been waiting so long now..dangling like your prey.. Like the toy you can take from your shelves and use.. Love..My love.. I confide in you.. I am so totally yours..Between your thighs.. Pressed against your lovely puss..
    Who am I? Indeed I am your devoted berseh..

14. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I can not describe it .. it was just amazing .. berseh's devotion .. her mouth .. her tongue .. I floated with her on a single ecstatic cloud .. she brought me to climax not only once .. berseh came several times too.

But even the most beautiful action must end once. Slowly I brought my bound angel back to the ground. I removed her bondage and the toys attached to her and then carried her to the couch where we both have been cuddling together for a very long time. We did not need many words. Our souls floated in unison .. but these words we have repeatedly said: "I love you"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Berseh:

Mistress darling.. That was so amazing.. I belonged so much to you.. The object of your lust..Your desire's target..What you did to me.. I was outside of myself, crossing galaxies!.. Floating in unknow universes.. For once in my life I felt I was the angel people believe I am when they see me.. Drifting with angel's wings between celestial globes of fire and ice and perfume.. My queen, I never.. Never lived something like that..

Now I am yours, right? Completely yours? Please say it my lioness.. Crush my fears, tell me you will keep me as your.. I don't know.. Your pet? Your thing? Your slave?
    My mistress.. Will you allow me to be your love?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tawny:

I stroke through your hair .. massage your neck .. kiss you on the forehead .. on the tip of your nose .. on your cheek .. and kiss your sweet tender lips;
    My hand strokes your body ... snuggle you ...
    I release myself from those glorious lips ... look deep into your eyes and whisper to you, so as not to interrupt the meaningful and emotional moment: "Yes my darling, you are my love ... yes, you are mine .. my slave ... my beloved ... and much more ... above all you are now also the mistress of my heart. "

15. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

I remove the suspension cuffs from your ankles .. caress your wonderful body .. give you another long kiss .. look into those shiny eyes and say: "Dance for me, my darling".

You smile .. nod .. get up .. climb onto the table and start with a breathtaking almost mesmerizing dance to the slow music, playing in the background ..

Berseh:

I love to dance.. And I've also always loved to dance for my lover's eyes. Darling, just relax and let me do the show!

*Now this is my way to capture the person who owns my collar.. The mistress who encaged my heart.. The queen who made me hers..to dance naked in front of her.. Do the pole dance.. What a great opportunity for me who enjoy so much to tease and taunt, that we are just the two of us in this strange empty club.. Yes darling, my lady.. Look at how I can present this part of me.. Or that one? what if I curb my legs? What if I open them very briskly, only to close them back, ever so slowly.. My love, see.. Look at how my eyes sparkle to make you love me.. Because that is what all this is about: you have had your ways with me. You have used me and bent me to your desires and to your fantasies and now? Now all that counts for me is that you don't consider this past day and night as a onetime amusement.. I need to chain your heart or, at the very least, to make you desire me again, so that you don't get tired of me.*

16. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

The more I watch berseh's dance, the more I realize how much she has caught me. I can not elude off her gorgeous view and the eroticism that radiates in this dance.

At some point, when my consciousness is released from her hypnotic dance, I get up, take her by the hand. "Darling, we've earned a cool down now, let's go to the pool before it's evening again."

Berseh:

*Hmmm.. Just what I need.. In the pool.. Bathing in the water and in my lover's arms.. My lovely owner.. All I want at this stage is let myself drift in her love.. Bask in her voluptuous embrace.. Swoon against her skin..Feel her eyes on me.. Her voice softly telling me I belong to her..Her hands .. The steady, steely eyes that let sparkle tenderness beyond what could be seen as an iron will.. Hear the sound of my heart..* My love.. Never let me go!

*Oh God, why do i have to speak like a stupid girl when I'm in adoration?*

17. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

The pleasant warm water caresses our naked bodies. The lightness that enables us to hover really inspires our spirits .. Your closeness .. I want to feel you .. Again and again .. My berseh .. Lightweight as a feather

"No ... I will not let you go anymore, I am a part of you and you have become a part of me"

When dawn starts, we find the strength to separate ourselves from the water.

"What do you think of sports excercise before dinner, sweetheart?"

I give berseh some sportswear and we both are preparing for a evening race. And I have to confess .. my berseh looks really sexy in these tight leggings and the tank top.

Together we start our evening run in the park .. However, that was not so long .. the inviting park benches and the setting sun did the rest, to bring the sporty approach to failure ..

Berseh:

*Discovering a different side of her.. Jogging? Running in her company along the park's alleys like girlfriends do? Why not?
    After all this time being chained my body sure needs to stretch and shake in a different way.. But even now.. Close to her.. I look up to her.. I follow her because as with everything she does -at least it is for me- it's her choices, her decisions, her will.. Mine is to cling to her and please her.
    And try not to upset her by acting too stupidly like a worshipper crawling in front of her idol! [​IMG]
    I acknowledge her natural, inborn authority.. She's also more mature, and not only in age. More in control.. So much more!
    My lioness.. She keeps surprising me. Awing me. The most demanding mistress, the most precise tormentress, the quietest leader and the sweetest lover.*

"It's so good to run in the open air my queen!"

TypeWriter17:

*I'd sit on a park bench and watch you guys jog past, then wait till you came back, hoping you'd turn around and run back the same way.*

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  18. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

After a long run, we made a "short" break and again I enjoyed this closeness to my wonderful berseh ... with her, everything is so easy ... almost like soul mates ... it does not need many words ... one Look is enough

I love you my angel

But even the most beautiful cuddling must once find an end and we made our way back, where we saw our dear friend TypeWriter17 on a bench and we waves with a smile in our faces.

Berseh:

In your arms.
    Under your gaze, your incredible eyes. Mysterious, adorable.

Cuddling in the warmth of your loins. just you.. I'm so used to be looked at that most of the time I don't notice anymore.. But here, now? Your very special eyes, quiet and strong clear eyes, looking at me, through me.. I so wish I could give you more! I would so much want to be more, in order to give you more: to keep you interested in me, satisfied with me!
    Right now I'm just happy to be the thing you hold and kiss and explore and torment.[​IMG] No place is better in the Universe!

Running, eating, bathing, all this is loving you!

19. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

After the return we showered again together and I couldn't resist the opportunity to dry berseh's wonderful body. Needless to say, that I was very thoroughly and remain longer on some parts of her body than it was necessary.

Berseh:

My lady.. Tell me.. Am I yours now? Do you still claim your ownership of me? It feels amazing that anywhere I am, whatever i do is because you have wanted it. Doing it because you led me to... It means I have to be owned.. Do you own me? Do you still want your collar to encircle me?
    lioness..

20. TawnyT Tawny Tomsen [_________________________] [__________]

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Tawny:

"My dear Berseh .. Yesterday evening I asked you something similar and gave you time to answer and you gave me your answer .. not in words, but in feeling .. with your gaze .. your readiness .. your love. And in fact you made me more and more dependent on you, captured my heart and connected it to your heart with a chain, that means now I belong to you .. and how should it work if your mistress belongs to you and not vice versa .. this is not working my angel .. and so:
    YESSSSS .. YOU ARE MINE .. I CLAIM THE OWNERSHIP OF YOU .. I OWN YOU AND YOU OWN ME .. AND I WANT YOU TO CARRY MY COLLAR FROM NOW ON "

After the bath, which of course took much longer than absolutely necessary, we enjoyed a rich evening menu and then went to the bedroom. I sit down on the edge of the bed and Berseh turns into a whirlwind .. lunges at me .. and ..

*big smile* ..

Berseh:

So be it, sweet mistress! Wonderful holder of my chains.. So be it, in the way you and me will create our own chains and cuffs, forgetting preordained roles. I am indeed your thing. your pet, your slave, your crazy lover, and I intend to be your jailor!
    You my little ruler, my imperial owner.. My impressive queen
    My pretty domme..
    You are going to be my meal!

I will explore you in ways and places nobody has ever discovered. I will take every inch, every particle, every nanopiece of your body and taste it.. I will honor you and ravish you and ravage you.. I will travel and wander on your body and soul and in those incredible eyes of yours.. Till I know I am the only one in this planet called Tawny!
    Do you feel my stomach on your breast? My thigh on your mons? Yes darling, lick this nipple, it's yours. Lick it and hold onto it because I intend to drive you mad with pleasure!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018