art request

Discussion in 'Art Discussion' started by The Bodyguard, Mar 5, 2018.

1. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    I have written vignettes and full stories for several artists along with my comments here and over at DA. I have gifted stories and not asked for recompense except adding an online friendship.
    I also have no art talent, stick figures is about it.
    So, with that in mind, I was wondering if someone would render the following into art for me. It is to be a present to my new lady.
    she sits on a rickety table, her curls disheveled, holding a coffee mug in one hand, the vapors floating up over the chain that constricts her breasts, the other hand tugging at the chain that rolls against her open sex. though not gagged she has nothing to say, acceptance of what has happened, waiting to give the viewer the mug, with a slight glint of interest in what is next, whether intercourse, more bondage, or punishment.

Please message me, and I will gladly write a story for any new artwork you are contemplating. Thanks.
    Should I get more than one rendering I will hold a poll as to which one the community thinks is best.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Working on something now! Having trouble with the chain but it's getting closer.
  3. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Oh, thank you, I was going to delete this as I had hoped to have some response by yesterday. Will wait with unbounded enthusiasm.
  4. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Here it is.

Attached Files:

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x 1
  5. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Hi, yes this is wonderful. And I would graciously accept this as my choice, however, another artist has just offered to do a render, and since I did not give a closing date for any interest I feel obligated to see what this artist does. But in the meantime, I owe you a story for any single artwork you wish. Check here for an update. Thanks again.
  6. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    As of 23 April I have two offers, evaluating both, so I will give the rest of you guys and gals to Wednesday 25 April to utilize your wonderful artistic talents to portray my literary piece (the full story will follow the announcement of the winner) so hop to it, you're wasting daylight.
  7. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    No worries! I will start making some art for a story. :)