An Itch to Scratch - Prequel

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by Kevlar31, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Angel had just arrived home from her job and had not had the best week, in fact, she was very wound up!

"Thank God! That week is over! That Queen Bitch Laura did nothing but pick on my work, my clothes and my hair! Grrr!", thought Angel as she walked into her bedroom and leaned heavily against the door, "Well it's the weekend now and I can relax and forget about work for a few days. Bitch!"
    "Hmmm! time to get out of these clothes!", she thought.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  2. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Angel disrobed, throwing her top, shoes and pants across the room. This left Angel in one of her favourite lingerie sets. She loves lingerie, having several drawers of it, the feel of it against her skin, looking at her self in the mirror and admiring how sexy she looks!

"Ah that's better! Should I go for a shower before or after some me time? Hmmm! After, then I can probably have more me time!", Angel thought to herself,"Of course I wouldn't need 'Me' time if that two timing asshole hadn't dumped me after 18 months of great sex!" *sigh*

Angel had met Brad at a College party and they had hit off immediately, they were inseparable until Brad unceremoniously dumped her and she later found out that he was seeing a girl two years younger than her. This breakup left her devastated and gun shy of getting into a new relationship.
  3. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Normally a lead in like this would halt any further reading on my part, not really having a reason to care about the character nor any expectation of exiting action.
    But I have faith that Kevlar will provide a worthy tale.
  4. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Oh! So much better! I'm pent up - I just need release. A quick play time and I should be good. Hmmm! I can't stop fantasising about that asshole, damnit I won't give him the satisfaction! Think Brad Pitt, no - too old, Chris Hemsworth, ooooh, the Hemsworth brothers, Tenja, what? She's your sister ... well technically not, we aren't related by blood, our step parents just happened to marry that's all, why did I think of her anyway? Although, she is so hot, no, I need a guy, I know, that cute guy I saw at the coffee shop, he looked like he'd be a considerate and gentle lover! Yes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Sorry, I am not in your league as far as words go, however, I can add pictures and string a few consecutive words together! ;)
  6. The Bodyguard Active Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Nice warm up. Like the way she gets off topic when talking to herself. I can spend hours doing that and forget what I started off on. Wondering where this will go, so you've got me hooked.
  7. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for your comment - as soon as I get back home I will continue where I left off! Dodging hurricanes and coach tours really take it out of me! ;)
  8. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! . [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

"Ooooh! That feels great but I think I'm going to need something a little extra tonight!", thought Angel as she raised her leg to gain better access to her soaking pussy.
    Carefully with one hand still rubbing feverishly at her swollen lips and clit, Angel turned around and opened a drawer at the side of the bed. She drew out her favourite toy and started to lubricate it whilst still maintaining the stimulation between her legs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018