An Itch to Scratch - Prequel

Discussion in 'The Big Bookshelf (Library)' started by Kevlar31, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

(Angel (short for Angelina which she hates) lives alone and works in an office environment with a number of other women one of whom drives the others crazy. Angel had recently been dumped by a boyfriend that she was starting to get serious about. This boyfriend, to add insult to injury, left her for a younger woman, Angel hasn’t dated in a large number of months.)

Angel had just arrived home from her job and had not had the best week, in fact, she was very wound up!Angel had just arrived home from her job and had not had the best week, in fact, she was very wound up!

"Thank God! That week is over! That Queen Bitch Laura did nothing but pick on my work, my clothes and my hair! Grrr!", thought Angel as she walked into her bedroom and leaned heavily against the door, "Well it's the weekend now and I can relax and forget about work for a few days. Bitch!"
    "Hmmm! time to get out of these clothes!", she thought.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

(Angel had met Brad at a College party and they had hit off immediately, they were inseparable until Brad unceremoniously dumped her and she later found out that he was seeing a girl two years younger than her. This breakup left her devastated and gun shy of getting into a new relationship. Angel disrobed, throwing her top, shoes and pants across the room. This left Angel in one of her favourite lingerie sets. She loves lingerie, having several drawers of it, the feel of it against her skin, looking at herself in the mirror and admiring how sexy she looks!)

"Ah that's better! Should I go for a shower before or after some 'Me' time? Hmmm! After, then I can probably have more me time!", Angel thought to herself, "Of course I wouldn't need 'Me' time if that two timing asshole hadn't dumped me after 18 months of great sex!" *sigh*
  3. The Bodyguard Well-Known Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Normally a lead in like this would halt any further reading on my part, not really having a reason to care about the character nor any expectation of exiting action.
    But I have faith that Kevlar will provide a worthy tale.
  4. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

(Angel has a sort of “sister” called Tenja (pronounced Tanya) whose step mother married Angels’ step dad so they are not blood relatives. They are very close though and spend a lot of time together and listen to each others advice. Angel lays on the bed and slides her hand inside her panties which she suddenly decides to remove, which she does, throwing them on the floor. Now she has unrestricted access for her hand to stimulate herself.)

Oh! So much better! I'm pent up - I just need release. A quick play time and I should be good. Hmmm! I can't stop fantasising about that asshole, damnit I won't give him the satisfaction! Think Brad Pitt, no - too old, Chris Hemsworth, ooooh, the Hemsworth brothers, Tenja, what? She's your sister ... well technically not, we aren't related by blood, our step parents just happened to marry that's all, why did I think of her anyway? Although, she is so hot, no, I need a guy, I know, that cute guy I saw at the coffee shop, he looked like he'd be a considerate and gentle lover! Yes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Sorry, I am not in your league as far as words go, however, I can add pictures and string a few consecutive words together! ;)
  6. The Bodyguard Well-Known Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Nice warm up. Like the way she gets off topic when talking to herself. I can spend hours doing that and forget what I started off on. Wondering where this will go, so you've got me hooked.
  7. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for your comment - as soon as I get back home I will continue where I left off! Dodging hurricanes and coach tours really take it out of me! ;)
  8. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

(This had become a nightly ritual for Angel in the wake of her breakup. She was finding now that her hand and fantasizing were not enough, so she has treated herself to some “toys” to enhance her ‘Me’ time.)

"Ooooh! That feels great but I think I'm going to need something a little extra tonight!", thought Angel as she raised her leg to gain better access to her soaking pussy. Carefully with one hand still rubbing feverishly at her swollen lips and clit, Angel turned around and opened a drawer at the side of the bed. She drew out her favourite toy and started to lubricate it whilst still maintaining the stimulation between her legs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

(Angel sighed as the realistic dildo slid into her wet pussy, she moved her right hand between her legs so that she could keep rubbing her clit at the same time. She started to get into a rhythm and was rubbing and thrusting faster now! Angel had taken something else out of the drawer at the time she took out the dildo and quickly lubricated and inserted it without losing rhythm.)

“Oh God, f-f-f-f-fuuuuccckkk!”, She screamed as she inserted the butt plug. “Who needs that cocksucker Brad. I just need my little friends!”, she thought as she came closer to an explosive orgasm.

BZZZZ BZZZZ BZZZZ BZZZZ “Fuck not now!”, she screamed at the phone which just kept buzzing.
  10. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

(Angel is trying to ignore the phone so that she can get some release from her pent up urges. She tries mightily to get to the orgasm which is so close but alas it is not to be.)

“Damnit who the hell is that? I was so close, I only needed another 30 seconds! If this is a salesperson they are going to DIE!”, she screamed as she threw the dildo away and reached for her phone.

“Angel, talk!”, she barked into the phone.

“Hi Honey, how are you, long time no see”, a male voice responded.
  11. Kevlar31 Disaster of biblical proportions! [______________________] [__________] ✩ Gallery Moderator ✩

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

(Angel has been interrupted in an endeavour to achieve orgasm with a few “toys”, she almost achieved it until her phone rang and disturbed her “concentration”.)

“Brad? WHAT THE FUCK! I told you NEVER to call me again! You are an absolute moron, aren’t you?”, ranted a very upset Angel.

“Now honey don’t be angry, if you’re a little upset I can come over and help to talk it through!”, replied Brad reasonably.

“If you come over here I will call the police and ask them very nicely to shove both of their Night Sticks up your arse! So FUCK off and leave me ALONE!”, yelled Angel.

“Okay well I’ll give you a little time to calm down then. Speak to you …”. **CLICK**.

“PRICK”, screamed Angel.
  12. The Bodyguard Well-Known Member Humorist

Blog Posts:
    Hi, like where this is setting up to. Hmm, is this one of the stories we are collaborating on. I am so far behind right now I've lost track. Anyway I'm going to go with the last Dragon pic I showed you and will hopefully have the story ready by Halloween.